Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Justin Loved His Mother

"Failded first fuck gave him mother love"

18
1 Comment 1
16.5k Views 16.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It was back in 1980 that it all started, The time was the day of my sixteenth birthday, my name is Justin Parks. I was a 160 pounds, little over six foot tall and in good physical condition because I had a part time job, at times, helping to move and help deliver furniture at a store. I had brown hair and blue eyes

My father had left my mother and me five years before Roger then lived with his sister’s 18 year old son, Jack. Mom had caught them in her bed having sex together. It wasn’t until later that she told me. Fortunately, mom had a good position in her uncle’s business and was able to get by on her independent income. She was also able to keep the house and car.

My problem really started the afternoon of my sixteenth birthday when I walked the 17 year old next door neighbor girl home from school. Beverley, or Bev, as everyone called her, was 5’ 3”” she had what was called dishwater blonde hair in a pony tail, brown eyes and big breasts, about 110 pounds.

Bev was telling me that she had just broken up with her boy friend John. It was because he was going to a university in another state instead of the local college. She told me that a friend let her know that Johnnie was dating a girl that was in some of his classes.

She invited me into her house for a soda. As we entered and closed the door, she was removing her blouse. She was saying that she was so hot and needed a really good fuck. That she was going to get back at Johnnie for fucking another girl. She stripped completely.

I just stood there and ogled her naked body. I had never been alone with a girl before, let alone with one standing bare ass naked before me. I looked at her tits and then down at the patch of darker pubic hair. My cock was in full erection mode and straining to be released. My teenage hormones had me needing sexual release with my first girl. She was now trying to get me stripped and urging me to hurry.

She said "My pussy is starving and starting to drip cunt juice."

Bev quickly stripped me and then moved to the couch. She lay there with her legs spread. She had one hand tweaking a nipple and the other was franticly rubbing her exposed pussy. It was the first time I had ever seen a real live naked girl. I had always let my right hand be my best friend for my sexual relief.

I moved next to her.

“Oh good, you are even bigger than Johnnie!” she was jacking my cock as I shivered uncontrollably as she then began using her other hand to fondle my balls. I was pulled unceremoniously down upon her. I knew that it would only take me a minute or so before I would cum.

“Bev, I can’t hold it back any more!”

“Hurry, fuck your cock in my pussy, I want to feel you cum deep inside me, I‘ll show Johnnie that two can fuck around.”

As I moved over on top of her, My cock was jabbing wildly poking hard, unable to find her pussy entrance.

“Stop it, stop it, you ‘re hurting me. Haven’t you ever fucked a girl before?”

I moaned as my semen was deposited all over her belly, pubic hair and sofa area.

“Oh Bev, I’m sorry, I am so sorry!”

“You stupid fuck ass, get off of me! You’re getting cum all over me and the couch. Don’t you know how to fuck? “

Chagrinned, I jumped up off of her and grabbed my clothes.

“I miss fucking Johnnie and needed to have someone to take the place of his cock fucking my pussy. Now, all I get is a dumb ass that has never fucked a girl before. You get out of here. I don’t want to ever see you again. I’ll find someone, anyone, that knows how to fuck to satisfy my pussy.”

I quickly found my handkerchief and wiped off my now deflated cock, hurriedly got my clothes on and ran home. I was so mortified at my failure in my first sexual encounter.

Mom came home shortly afterward and went into the laundry room to do a wash load. As she opened the hamper, her nose was assailed with the distinct odor of fresh semen on the handkerchief that I had used to wipe myself off over at Beverley’s house less than a half hour before. She put it to her nose and sniffed deeply as she sorted the rest of the clothing as she continued to occasionally sniff the odor of my cum.

I was eating my birthday cake and ice cream at the dinner table, I noticed that mom would stare at me. She was making me quite uncomfortable. Did she know? How could she know what had transpired that very afternoon.

She told me, “Do your homework and take your shower. There is something I need to talk to you about after you are in bed.”

It was ten pm by the time I finished showering and climbed into bed naked. I hated, and still hate the feel of tight night clothes. I pulled the sheet up over my waist. As I sat up waiting for my mother. It just a few minutes after I settled in when mom knocked on the door and entered.

I could tell that she had also showered and was wearing only a short robe. Mom was 5’ 6” and trim, maybe 125 pounds, still youthful looking, she doesn‘t look herage of 35, small pert breasts. Her hair was light brown in a page boy style with bangs, and a fair complexion. She was not beautiful in the sense of magazine cover models, but I always thought she had very pretty facial features.

She sat on the edge of my bed, Her robe parted just enough to show cleavage of her small breasts. I could even see high up on the inside of her thighs.

“Justin, It is time now that you know why Roger and I are no longer living together,” and she related all of the sordid details.

Changing the subject, “I found this in the hamper when I was going to do the wash.”

She pulled my handkerchief from her pocket. She sniffed it and then placed it under my nose. There was still a strong odor of semen present. I was surprised when she took another lengthy sniff.

“How long have you been masturbating, Justin? There is still a strong odor here, you must have done this just this afternoon.”

“I didn’t do that today, I was over at Bev’s place after school. She wanted me to have sex with her because she wanted to get even with Johnnie. He was doing it with some girl at university. We got naked, but I was so excited that all I did was climax all over her and the couch. I didn’t even get my cock, I mean my penis, anywhere near inside her before I cum all over her and the sofa. Honest, mom, I’ve never been with a girl before. Bev was wanting me to do it to her, I couldn’t even control myself. She called me a stupid fuck ass because I wasn’t able to even put it inside her. I was so eager and nervous. I just wasn’t able to do It. She was so mad at me and screaming. She told me to get out, she never wanted to see me again.”

Mom now had a concerned look on her face, “Then you are still virgin, you have never really had intercourse with a girl?”

“Never, mom, it was the first time that I had even seen a naked girl”

I could see a great relief on her face, “Thank you so much Justin. I want to tell you now that you are sixteen, Roger and I hadn’t had sex together for some time. At first, I thought their was another woman until I saw him and Jack committing incest.

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

Now, I have been having thoughts about if incest was good enough for him, then it would be more than enough for me to have sex with my very own son. I want us to make love together tonight as your birthday present.”

I was dumfounded, “Mom, do you mean that you want me to do it with you, like fuck you? What if the same thing happens as it did with Bev?”

“Don’t worry baby, I am going to teach you what and how to make love to a girl, or a woman.” With that, she reached over and used one hand to stroke my chest. The other hand slipped under the sheet to clasp my already hard erection.

“Oh Justin, you feel so big, much bigger than Roger. Your cock is so beautiful” She pushed the sheet down to bare my naked body to her lustful gaze. Mom removed her robe. Now she was in her naked glory as I gazed at her beautiful small tits. There was very little sag and I could see the nipples were hard and aroused. My cock was throbbing with lust as I looked at the patch of pubic hair over her pussy. It was the pussy that I had emerged from sixteen years before. I now knew that I would soon be reentering my mother’s pussy tonight.

Mom positioned herself beside me. Her hand was gently jacking my cock as I trembled knowing that we were both committing incest, mother and son.

“I am so hot and bothered just thinking about you fucking me. My pussy is already soaking wet and dripping. But first, I want to teach you about foreplay on how to make any girl want your cock fucking her.

I don‘t want you to do to me what happened to Beverly this afternoon. So, I am going to slow you down”

She then bent over and took my cock in her mouth. The sensations coursing through my body were so amazing it was unbelievable. I had heard guys at school telling about certain girls that would suck cocks. I was now enjoying the extreme experience of having my own mother sucking my cock. The incredible sense that it was my mom’s warm wet mouth making my cock feel so wonderful.

All too soon, “Mom, I can’t hold it back any longer, I have to do it!”

She nodded her head and continued to suck even harder. I felt the first surge of semen that filled my mother’s mouth. I could see her cheeks hollow as I knew that she was actually swallowing my sperm filled semen. I could hear moans of contentment as she accepted the rest of my cum.

“Did that make you feel good? I sucked you off so that you won’t cum to soon when we fuck. I loved the taste of your sperm.”

“Oh mom, I have never felt anything so good in all of my life. It was truly amazing. I know that it has to feel so much better when you let me fuck you.”

She lay beside me, nuzzling on my nipples as her hand held my cock with out moving it. She then moved her head up to my face, asking me to kiss her. I could taste my semen on my lips. She instructed me on how to cup one of her tits in the palm of my hand and use a thumb and forefinger to tweak her nipple. She said to always be gentle unless the girl wanted harder manipulation of her tits. Mom released my cock and took my hand and placed it over her Mount of Venus. She pushed my fingers into the wetness of her pussy.

Mom then said, “I want you to rub my clit and make me cum.”

I was puzzled, “What is your clit?”

You don’t know what a clit is? Here, feel this, you have a cock to make you feel good, girls and women have clits. Clitoris, that is my joy button, it makes me have a cum just like your cock does you. Here, can you feel this, it is my clit, my clitoris.”

She guided my fingers to the top of her wet and warm pussy slit. I could feel a nubbin as she moved my fingers back and forth over her clitoris.

“Justin, you liked my sucking your cock, didn’t you? Well, I love having my clit kissed and tongued until I cum several times before I want a nice firm big cock fuck me. Will you do that for me?”

“ You will have to tell me exactly what I need to do!”

“Oh yes, honey, I’ll tell you and show you exactly what to do. Almost all pussies love to be kissed just like most cocks like to be sucked. I want you to move down between my legs so I can watch while you make me cum.”

I did as she bid. I could now actually see the outer large lips that were open, and a pair of smaller ones inside. There at the top, where her her pubic hair started, I could see a small pink fleshy nubbin standing at attention. As I move closer I noticed an aroma emanating from her pussy. I was becoming intoxicated by the lovely aroma of her aroused sex. I bent closer and my tongue touched her clit. She gave a large moan of contentment as I licked across it.

I became drunk on my first taste of pussy love juice. I began using my tongue and lips licking and eating my first pussy. I buried my face deep in my mom’s pussy. I almost giggled out loud as my nose was tickled by the soft curly pubic hair. She placed both hands on the back of my head. As if I would try to escape from her sexual wonderland. Then and there, I was addicted to oral sex. I could tell when mom had several orgasms.

Finally, she grabbed my arms trying to pull me up on top of her. “Oh, Justin, that was so wonderful. I loved how you learned how to kiss my pussy. But now, I need to feel your cock way up deep inside my vagina to make me cum some more, especially when you pump your sperm into my womb.”

I quickly moved up over her. She reached her hand between our bodies, grasping my cock to guide it to her pussy as she rubbed my cock back and forth in her cuntal slit. I could feel my cock getting slicked up on her pussy love juice. She then moved my cock head to entrance t of her vagina.

I could feel my cock start into a warm and warm cavern of love. Mom then used both hands to pull me into her feminine innermost being. Her hips began to undulate as I instinctively began in and out movements of the age old passionate dance of total love making. Our bodies were mating in our first of many to come incestuous sexual intercourse sessions. We moaned our love to each other as mom had several climaxes. She could tell that I was about to cum and she pulled on ass cheeks to ram my cock head tight against her cervix as my sperm filled semen was forced deep into the womb where I was created.

The strong emotions and feelings that were coursing through me were even greater than when mom had sucked me off. I felt that nothing could ever feel as good as when my cock was enveloped in the tightness of a warm moist pussy. Especially when I was pumping my sperm laden semen into a very receptive female's vagina. It was much more satisfing then her mouth, if that could be possible. 

She kept me laying on top of her. She told me that my weight wasn’t too much and it felt so good to her. My chest was crushing her small tits. My cock stayed in full erection deep inside her as she showed me the techniques as we French kissed. About ten minutes later, her hips began to move again and I matched her rhythm as we once more fucked. The next day was Saturday, we didn’t even bother to dress as we kept retuning to bed. There were many more lessons as mom trained me on how to please girls and women in the wonderful world of satisfying sex for all occasions.

Mom and son had now commenced their long term incestuous love affair.

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments