Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living with daddy Part III

32
1 Comment 1
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
PART ONE : A VISITOR OF THE NIGHT

Daddy woke me up in the middle of the night. Generally getting woken up would make me angry, but he was an exception to that rule. I was glad to see him. My heart raced wondering what it was that he wanted. By the look on his face I knew something was not wrong, so it had to be something good, and I was very much into good stuff.

“What is it daddy,” I asked him in my cute little girl voice.

My daddy did not say anything. He leaned forward into me and began to kiss me hard. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down on top of me. His body was warm on top of mine and I slid my hands under his shirt to bring them up to temperature. His skin was so warm I wanted it wrapped all around me.

“Moira,” He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. “Would you like to sleep in bed with me from now on?”

I was a little surprised as to why he would want that. I knew we had been doing things, but wasn’t sleeping in a bed another form of being intimate?

“Look,” he began, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. He looked away from me and I felt saddened by this. I felt like not answering right away had hurt my daddy’s feelings. “If you don’t want to, its okay. I was just wondering.

“Daddy,” I whispered pulling him back into me. His back was pressed up against my chest and I laid my head down on his shoulder. I hugged him gently from behind and whispered into his ear. “I would love to share your bed with you daddy.”

PART TWO : MY NEW BED

I crawled into my daddy’s bed beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and threw the covers over us. I was not sure if there was something more to this or if we were just supposed to sleep. I knew deep down that I wanted more. The closer he was to me and the more he touched me, the more I wanted him.

Daddy’s arms felt warm around my body. I was wearing only a skin tight t-shirt and a pair of panties. I did not have a lot to keep me warm, so I pushed up closer to him to absorb the heat that he was pushing off.

“Daddy,” I asked him quietly, not sure as to why I was whispering, but it felt right. “Do you love me?”

“Of course I love you,” My daddy answered. He tightened his arms around me slightly, as if hugging me to his body. I felt every inch of my body perk up to him. I wanted him more then anything in that moment. I was ready for him and I knew he was ready for me too.

“I am ready,” I said to him. He told me that he would fuck me when I wanted him to and I want him to. More then anything I wanted my daddy to take my virginity. I had done many things sexually and I loved doing them, but I was ready to take the next step and I felt daddy was the perfect person to take it for me.

He did not answer me right away and that worried me. Was he not ready to take the step with me? Was he starting to think that maybe this was something that he did not want? Did he not want me in that way? I almost got out of the bed for the way my stomach turned but he had me held tightly against him.

“Are you sure,” he asked, his voice more shaky then I had heard it yet. He seemed to hold me just a little tighter, which made me want to jump him right there, but I did not know if he really wanted this or not.

“Yes,” I said in the most certain voice I could. I know that I was ready to take that step with him. I knew that he was the man of my dreams and I wanted to give him every part of me. I wanted to be his forever and I wanted him to take me anyway he wanted. “I have never been more sure about anything in my entire life.”

Once again, daddy did not speak. I hated when he was silent. I never knew what he was thinking and that bothered me. I felt like all of my thoughts were being shouted out for everyone to hear but his were so silent, they did not even leave hints as to what they were.

My thoughts disappeared when daddy ran his hand down the side of my leg. I got the chills and every inch of my body perked up. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my breathing got shallow. I could not believe this was actually going to happen. You want something for so long that the thought of it actually happening was just hard to accept. I was going to get to make love to my daddy.

“Moira,” he whispered in my ear as he ran his hand along the front of my panties, making my pussy drip. “I have to let you know that this might hurt.”

I turned and looked my daddy in the eyes. He looked as if he was worried. Worried about hurting me maybe, or worried that this was going to be a bad idea. Though I still had that feeling that he was doubting this, I think deep down he wanted this and was no longer going to protest my wants and desires.

“It’s okay daddy,” I told him reassuringly.

chameleon_eyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chameleon_eyes

“I know that it is going to hurt, but I trust you to treat me right and help me work through the pain. I trust you daddy. I want you to take me to the next level daddy.”

There were no more words between us for a while. Daddy kissed the back and sides of my neck, while he rubbed my pussy from the front of my panties. I reached back and rubbed his cock that was bulging out of his pajama pants. I ran my fingers up and down the length of it.

“Mmm,” Daddy purred in my ear, just as he began to run his hand under my panties. His finger found my clit and pushed down hard on it. I let out a loud moan and pushed my body into it. His finger touching me almost sent me over the edge right then and there. I wanted him so badly inside of me that I was getting overly worked up. I could tell that he noticed that, so he pulled his finger away.

I grunted when he pulled away from me, but he was quicker then I was. Before I had time to really argue him pulling away, he had me laying flat on my back in the middle of his bed. Slowly he removed my shirt and pulled my panties off of my body. I was laying there, naked and bare once again in front of my daddy and I felt beautiful.

He leaned forward and began to kiss my stomach, which caused a butterfly feeling inside of me. It at first felt like my stomach getting sick, but I soon realized that it was something even more amazing.

“I want to do so many things with you baby,” my daddy said to me, looking me in the eyes, “But I think this time is going to just be breaking through and letting you experience your first time. I do not want to give you to much to soon. Are you okay with that?”

I loved my daddy and was so glad that he cared enough to treat me right. If I would have given my virginity to any other person, they would have destroyed it. All my daddy wanted to do was help me get through it so that we could work towards getting to bigger and better things.

“I am ready now,” I told my daddy, spreading my legs apart in front of him. My pussy was dripping wet all over the bed. Daddy looked down at me with so much wonder in his eyes. I knew that he wanted more then he was going to give me, but I was glad for what I was going to get.

“Ok baby,” He said as he stood up and took off all of his clothes. His body was beautiful, I wanted to feel it pressed up against me and in a moment I was going to get my wish.

Daddy crawled back on the bed and hovered over me. I could feel his cock touch the lips of my pussy as he leaned forward and kissed me. I melted into his kiss as he spread my legs a little further and guided his cock to the opening of my pussy.

My body begged for it, I was ready and he was just outside the door of giving me everything that I wanted. I had not expect what was about to happen next. Daddy slowly began to stick the head inside of me. I let out a moan at how good it felt to have him slip inside me. I felt like everything people said about pain was a lie.

“Okay baby,” he said looking down at me with such love in his eyes. “This is the part that is going to hurt. Are you ready?”

I nodded to my daddy that I was ready and he quickly rammed his entire cock in me. I let out a scream of pain when he broke through my hymen. He did not move after that moment. He held his position so that I could take in what just happened and let my body relax. Once I was relaxed he smiled down at me. I knew he had felt the change in how I felt.

“Are you ready to continue going baby,” he asked me with a smile on his face. He looked so amazing on top of me. Like this greek god taking me into his arms and protecting me from danger.

“Yes daddy,” I said smiling back up at him, “I am ready.”

He slowly began to move his cock in and out of me. It was still a little painful but after a few minutes the pain went away and all that I could feel was bliss. My body was moving in time with his and it felt like we were one person, moving in unison. Almost like we were dancing with each other.

It did not take me long before my orgasm hit me. It was the hardest orgasm I had ever had and with daddy inside of me, it lasted longer then any other orgasm I had ever had. For a moment I felt like it was never going to stop.

Once my orgasm had subsided, daddy crawled off of me and laid down by my side. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek softly. I shook lightly underneath him, but soon relaxed completely, laying on the edge of falling asleep in his arms. I laid my head on his chest and allowed myself to fall softly into sleep.

“Daddy,” I whispered right before falling asleep, “Can you do something for me?”

“Anything,” he answered, pulling the covers over us.

“Will you make me mommy,” I asked, and before I could get an answer I fell sound asleep in the arms of the only man I would ever love.

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments