Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magic Barn

"A Trip to the Magic Barn"

5
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Magic Barn

It all happened between my Junior and Senior year of High school. I had just turned seventeen and my older sister, Lisa, who is a year and a half older than me, had just graduated and was eighteen. I was just your typical high school dweeb. I played some football as a lineman but generally stayed out of the spotlight and went about the business of achieving a solid but very mediocre GPA. I was already over 6 feet and had a solid build but I was never approached to be featured on any hunk calendars!

My sister was on the student council, an A or B student always, and she was an real athlete. A swimmer, a track star, tennis team, she could do it all. Super fit, not an ounce of fat on that girl. She kept her hair short and had a physique designed to compete and by that I mean pretty flat chested, an A cup probably and a fairly muscular build but a little lanky and obviously not very curvaceous. Built for speed you might say. I'm not saying she looked like a Russian weight lifter or anything I have always found her attractive and one of the sweetest girls I know. We even played show me your and I'll show you mine when we were in grade school and she was the first girl I ever kissed. IN fifth grade that was a big deal! Even though she had all of those achievements, in the High School world her looks meant she was not terribly popular, other than with team mates. A lot of guys actually thought she was gay, but that was far from the truth.

We are from a pretty big extended family. Our mother is one of ten children and she grew up on the family farm in Virginia. She met our father just before the Korean War and afterward he was stationed in Washington. So he dragged her off the farm and out of the town she planned to live in for the rest of her life. The one condition was that we would visit the farm as often as possible. That meant many a weekend five hour drive down and five hours back, several times a summer. Sometimes as often as every other weekend. Because we were not trusted to stay on our own it was brutal for us kids. We were loaded into the old Dodge Monaco station wagon (the precursor to the minivan) replete with faux wood paneling on the side and the rear seat that faced backward. That's where Lisa and I sat on these trips. The middle seat was occupied by our little brother, who was something of an accident we suspect as there is 14 years between him and I. Plus the cooler and various bags and other stuff was jammed there. Sometimes there were bags tied to the roof just like in the National Lampoon movie!

On one hot summer weekend at the farm we were bored as usual as the family gathered, many of the brothers and sisters and their kids often showed up for a visit, a cook out or a big family dinner. There was lots of hubbub and buzzing about. Lisa and I would go for walks around the fields and orchards trying to kill time and stay away from the cousins, which we affectionately called the s'cuzins.

On Saturday we were approaching the rear of the barn, Lisa in gym shorts and a tank top, her standard attire, and me in cargo shorts and a tee shirt. We heard noises inside and went to investigate. As we made our way past the stalls and looked to the open middle section, there was our Uncle Mark and his older sister, Florence. On closer inspection, our Uncle had our Aunt bent over a hay bail and was laying some serious pipe. I mean he had his rod stroking like a piston in and out of Aunt Flo like a machine. Aunt Flo would let out a grunt every time he buried himself in her. It was quite a sight and luckily they did not see or hear us. I suppose they were too busy at the moment! Lisa stood behind a large wooden loft pillar, so as to not been seen, looking on intently. I stood just behind her looking over her shoulder. We were mesmerized. For an old guy and gal they were energetic and obviously enjoying themselves. Aunt Flo reached down and began fingering her clit as Uncle Mark quickened his pace. He looked to be at least 7 or 8 inches and Aunt Flo took it all, no problem. When Aunt Flo started to, well, flow, she wiggled her ass, arched her back and started moaning as her orgasm shook through her.

At this time I had one hand on the pillar and put my other hand on Lisa's hip to steady myself as we stood there. By this time I had a pretty pronounced hard-on and I figured she could feel my hardness pressed against her ass but I didn't care. Then it happened. It was a little thing, a gesture really, Lisa took my hand and wrapped it around her and over her belly and held it there, her hand on mine. My mind began racing between what I was looking at and this unusual and somewhat intimate move from Lisa. What should I do? Does she want me to feel her up? The thought got me even more excited but my thoughts were interrupted. Flo let out a long guttural moan and Uncle Mark buried his cock up to his balls and held it there. No doubt emptying a serious load into the recesses of Aunt Flo's pussy. They got quiet, then relaxed and stayed there a moment. Then as though nothing happened, straightened up a little, embraced briefly and went back to the house. We were left standing there, dumbfounded and sweaty and as for me, hard. It was hot in that barn in more ways than one.

Lisa and I retreated out the back and silently headed for the apple and peach orchard where we sat under a tree and discussed what had just happened. By this time I was less engorged and more interested in what sis thought of all this.

I asked "Do you think that was their first time together?"

Lisa, always analytical, "I don't know much about this stuff but that was definitely not their first time. That looked like the result of years of practice. They were in perfect sync and knew just how to please each other. No doubt about it."

"So this has been going on under our noses for years? Do you think anyone else knows?"

"Hard to tell. They weren't exactly hiding. The barn is open and its broad daylight. What about Uncle Jeff and Aunt Stacy?"

I began to think that if the spouses know, then maybe they are doing something on the side as well. Lisa continued,

"I think we need to pay a little more attention to what’s going on around here." I started to feel like we were in a Nancy Drew episode or the Hardy Boys or something! "We should hang around the house more and see if we spot any unusual behavior"

"Unusual? You said a minute ago that you don't know a lot about this stuff. How much do you know?" I wanted to see how much sis would reveal to her younger brother.

"Oh I have some experience" she smiled.

You mean Bobby? I thought he never closed the deal!

'How would you know? Well, he didn't, technically, but we did a lot of stuff." Now grinning. "You certainly seemed to be enjoying the show in the barn."

"Weren't you? I thought you were getting a little hot and bothered in there. You held my hand."

"Hmmmm, it was, let’s say, interesting."

Only my sister would say that was interesting! I thought it was plain and simple, fucking hot.

We went back to the house and kept an eye of Uncle Mark and Aunt Flo and the rest of the s'cuzins to see if there was any 'unusual' behavior, whatever that is. Everything seemed perfectly normal to me. There was a lot of family over so we couldn't keep track of everyone. On Sunday afternoon, Lisa pulled me aside and asked if I had seen Junior and Sharon, the oldest of my mother’s siblings. I said no so we decided to investigate the barn again.

kaylajonnes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kaylajonnes1

Quietly creeping in through the back, there close to the tool bench sat Sharon on an old wood box sucking Juniors cock to beat the band. He was standing there with his pants down around his ankles at full attention and her blouse was open. His head was thrown back and she had his cock in her grip stroking it occasionally and his balls cupped with the other hand, all the while giving his knob a good working over. Junior wasn't as long as Uncle Mark but a lot thicker. This time I had both my hands on Lisa's hips with my hardening cock up against the very top of the crack of her ass while looking over her shoulder. She had one arm across her chest and the other down by her side clutching my pants leg.

As before, we were not embraced, just sort of steadying ourselves against each other. Junior stiffened up and said he was going to cum so Sharon released her grip and slid her mouth all the way down to the hilt. He grunted several times as he let go stream after stream into her mouth that she expertly took without spilling a drop. During this Lisa had increased her grip on my pants leg almost tugging them down. Junior apparently wanted to leave but Sharon told him 'Not so fast, you have some chores to do yourself." Sharon sat up on the tool bench, hiked her skirt up to expose the most beautiful perfectly shaved slick pussy I had ever seen. Junior now sat on the box and placed his head between her legs and began to lick Sharon's clit and finger her asshole at the same time. She was rolling her hips and her tits were shaking back and forth as she quickly came to a climax, bucking so hard I thought the bench was going to topple over onto Junior.

Then Uncle Junior and Aunt Sharon rejoined the group at the house like it was just part of their normal day. When they had gone, I said to Lisa, "I'm thinking that this may just qualify as 'unusual behavior'."

"Indeed. Did you see how large he was? I mean not long but around. How did she ever get all that in her mouth? I'm not sure I could do that."

"I know, and her pussy was just beautiful. Clean shaven and pink. I've never done that. I wonder what that tastes like."

Back at the house, our parents announced it was nearly time to hit the road so the goodbyes were said and the car was loaded up just as darkness fell. During the ride home, there was some talk about the family of course but we feel into our usual routine. They put an 8-track in and listened to some Buffalo Springfield or something while Lisa and I, in the back, had our pillows and blankets set up to snooze. Usually I leaned against the one window and Lisa leaned against the other, but this time she laid her pillow against my shoulder and snuggled me. This was not very comfortable for me until I extracted my left arm and draped it over her hip and stretched out as much as I could. I thought this was actually pretty damn nice.

The traffic was pretty light and the car went quiet but for the sound of the oldies when Lisa reach for and grabbed my hand and brought it to her. I thought it would be like in the barn and my hand would eventually rest on that tight belly of hers. But instead she brought my hand under the blanket and placed it directly on her left breast with a smile sneaking onto the corners of her mouth. I was in shock and could feel her rock hard nipple atop that perky mound of flesh under her tank top. Lisa never wore bras, other than sports bras when she played. She seemed very pleased with the arrangement while, in the mean time, I got a cold blue steel hard-on under the pillow on my lap. I wasn't sure what to do next. I wanted her so bad at that moment but this was just a little confusing. By now it was dark out on the road and Lisa made some snuggling motions again and slid her pillow from my shoulder onto my lap. In the same maneuver she slid my hand under the strap of her tank so I could touch her nipple directly. Now I knew just what to do. I began to rub her nipple, squeezing and rolling it between my fingers. She seemed to like this. Even though her eyes were closed she looked happy and I thought she looked beautiful.

As for me, I was in heaven. Lisa adjusted her position now lying down with her knees bent to fit on the seat and her head in my lap. In the process she reached down and slipped her hand under the waistband of her gym shorts and started playing with her pussy. She began to move a little more, opening her legs some for better access and increasing her speed down there. Oh my God, was this ever hot. My dick was straining against my underwear and pants. The music is playing, we are on the Interstate going about 65, I have my sister’s nipple in my hand and she is masturbating. I reached in a little and caressed her other nipple and that was it. Lisa began to shake and buck her hips, now furiously rubbing her pussy, as quietly as possible of course, and then shook strongly a few times having an orgasm. I was amazed.

When she brought her hand up from her crotch, I thought she was going to place it under her head and maybe go to sleep, but she had other ideas. She slipped her hand under the pillow and unceremoniously grabbed my cock through my trousers and began to squeeze it. I just about went out of my mind! My hips were starting to move and I could feel an explosion building. I quickly undid my pants and zipper with my free hand and she managed to extract my cock from my underwear and now had a hold of the real deal. I was not as thick as Junior but I could compete with Uncle Mark. Maybe it runs in the family. I slipped my other hand out of her tank top and down the back of her shorts and began to squeeze her ass cheeks. My last girlfriend actually enjoyed having me lightly play with her asshole and mI thought Lisa may find it 'interesting' as well. To my pleasure, she spread her legs just enough so I could feel her little pucker and an inch or so more, I had a finger in her pussy. She was now going out of her mind stroking my cock and my finger in her pussy and my thumb against her asshole.

Enough was enough and she grabbed the pillow and threw it down to my feet, rolled over a little and sucked my cock right into her mouth. The warmth and wetness was amazing. When she rolled I buried two fingers into her pussy and had great access. I began stroking in and out of her as she was going crazy, writhing and sucking all at once. My thumb had made some progress breaching her rosebud and they way she was moving seem to purposely push it in even more. I knew I was seconds away from letting loose but I didn't dare say anything to warn her and alert Mom and Dad or little brother for that matter. She was now, sucking and moving faster than ever. My thumb was all the way up her ass and my fingers were buried in her sticky pussy. When I heard her muffled whimpers begin as a result of her second orgasm I released a torrent of cum into her mouth. Not being so practiced she could not take it all so some ended up on her face, in her hair, on the pillow, you name it. I felt like I came for 10 minutes. I was impressed though, no gagging and a valiant effort. My hand was sticky with her juices and her crotch was slick and filled the air with a sweet smell.

Truly amazing. We relaxed after that and soon arrived home. We were a sticky gooey mess but it was dark so unloading the car and getting inside went without a mention from Mom or Dad. I couldn't wait to find out what will happen on the next trip the family farm.

Published 
Written by Bonneville
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors