Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage by Jaslyn

"An asian woman and her son teach me the gentle art of massage"

7
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
 The evening breeze had cooled the sands and chilled me, my nipples hardened under my light tee. I hurried to my shared room. It was a typical hostel, except for the amazing location on a amazing beach. I had been in Byron Bay a week waiting for my tall ship adventure to begin. Claire a beautiful English girl, smart, sassy and at nineteen three years older than me, shared the room with me. I burst into the room and caught her in a very compromising situation. In her cot, basked in the moon light, she was touching her self, very, very softly. She looked as if she was in a dream.

"Zybeath you scared the hell out of me."

She did not stop her gentle masturbation. Wearing only a tee shirt, her long legs and pussy were exposed to me. I had heard her solo sex, once before, in the middle of the night, but had never seen her. She was beautiful, her eyes closed, her red lips parted. Quickly I found my towel and headed to the showers, which were communal. Two long rows of stalls lit by soft electric lamps , which hung from the roof beams on long cords. In a gentle breeze they would sway in a sensual erotic dance. There were two boys, a few years older than me, standing at the end of the corridor, playing with their towels. I found a stall, removed my sweat soaked clothes and got into the shower. I knew the boys would want a closer look at me. As they slowly walked by the stall, I made sure the curtain ajar. They peeked in, I was soaping my breasts, I smiled, what else could I do. I do not understand German, but I believe they were saying something about my mouth, pussy, ass and an extraordinary amount of cum. As they walked by I thought to myself why did they have to leave.

Clare was dressed and gone when I returned to the room, however she had left me a note. We had talked earlier in the week about my needing to find a job as my cash was running low. I was too young to get a Bar Permit and there were few other options. Her note, in an flowing scrip, informed me that a local resort was looking for women to do beach massage. She also left the name and address of a woman who taught erotic massage.

The next morning I walked to the address . It was a beautiful Australian beach house. Painted a pale blue, the upper level window opened wide with beautiful while curtains fluttering in the breeze. A crushed stone path way, through the a small cluster of tropical plants, led up to an amazing Morroccian style door. I knocked, hesitantly, not being totally sure I could do erotic massage for money. The door opened gently and the most beautiful, sensual woman I have ever seen smiled at me.

"I am Jaslyn, you are here to learn massage, you are welcomed to my home, please come in."

She was barely five feet tall. She moved like tall grass in a summer breeze. Dressed, in a black sleeveless top, and loose fitting yoga pant . She took my hand, leading me down a set of stairs into her courtyard. As she walked I noticed an amazing tattoo across her back. I could only see a small portion of it, but what I saw was amazing. I had to control my self not to reach out and touch her. Her breast were almost nonexistent, however her nipples were large, very hard and pointed out from her silk shirt. as she walked ahead of me a long braid of black silk like hair danced across her back.

"Please sit here, I will mae us some tea and the we can talk about massage." She turned, like a dancer, and walked, without any effort across the tile floor. I was wet.

She returned shortly with a tray of tea. We talked for an hour, about massage, life, trees, the wind, finally she told me that some of the large resorts need women and sometime men to do casual massage on their beaches. She told me I would be a perfect girl to do this and that the pay was very good. She told me there were many levels of service. Her massage course was basic. Five sessions each two hours. The first four were done with a partner, who was also learning, the final session was one on one with her. She rose and asked me to follow her to the studio. It was an alcove in her garden, open on all sides, however hidden from view to all except if you were sitting where we had tea.

"Your lessons will be done nude, you will learn to use your entire body, in the giving of pleasure. I will also be in the nude."

Session one:

Bradly was an American traveling in Oz. A series of wooden pegs, set over a long wooden bench was for our clothes. On both sides of the bench were a series of large mirrors, which allowed a perfect view of the massage table. The sessions set up so we would both give and receive massage under the watchfully eye, and sometimes the gentle fingers of Jaslyn. The first session delt with the upper back. Bradly was very gentle, and very hard for the entire session.

Session two:

Suzie, was a Kiwi, she was staying with her parents at one of the swank beach front resorts, where, hopefully, I would soon be working..

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

The second session delt with the bum and legs. Suzie was a hottie, and she knew it. Her strokes up my legs always went a touch too far with her fingers gently brushing my pussy. I returned the favor in kind.

Session three:

This session delt with the chest and neck. A woman form Israel, Allie, in her late twenties, was my partner for s section. She loved massaging my breasts, several times I though she was going to lower her lips to my breasts to suck my nipples. Jaslyn took great care in teaching us how to massage a womans breasts and nipples in order to give the most pleasure.

"In time you will sense when a woman wants her nipples sucked, the oil and your fingers, toying with her, will show you what she wants and needs."

Session four:

Jaslyn came into the garden and informed me that the man who was to do the session with me canceled. I was disappointed, however' she told me her son would assist me. A son, I did not think she was even twenty. Her son Kusis, was just sixteen, beautiful, shy, with an amazing smile which never seemed to leave his face.

"Zybeath, I want you to lay on the table on your back. Slightly part your legs. I will cover your eyes to flter the light. Kusis and I will begin your lesson for today."

The warm morning air caressed my body. My nipples were hard. I could feel the cum dripping out of me. I did as instructed. Jaslyn oiled her hands and gently massaged my legs and lower abdomen. Her hands felt like butterflies on my skin. With each stroke I felt her long braid fall off her shoulders and brush my body. I was hot. Soon I felt Kusis hands on me, touching me not like his mother , but as a young boy.

I was in total bliss, I wanted to cum.

"Zybeath it is now your turn to massage Kusis."

 He was a small boy, slightly taller than his mother, thin but strong. He was not shy about laying naked on the massage table with his mom and I watching. I oiled his legs and abdomen. His young cock was standing straight up. Jaslyn was standing close to my side, her eyes moved form my breasts to his cock and back again. I worked the oil, warmed, in my hands in long, slow strokes the length of his legs. At the top of each stroke I turned my hand over and gently caressed his balls. His mother smiled and placed her hand on my bum.. Kusis gave out a soft moan. His mother smiled again and moved her hand around my hip and into the soft wisps of red hair above my pussy.

"I want you to stroke his cock now. I know you done this many tmes, but you need to learn the art of seduction. Men and Women will pay you well for this service."

I oiled my hand and placed it on his cock. My hand is large and swallowed his cock whole.

"Gently stroke it. More pressure on the head when you hand is rising. Less on the way down."

She did not take her eyes off her boys cock. Her smile was wicked. Her nipples were hard. I watched as her other hand moved slowly from her breast to her pussy.. I moved my hand as instructed. Both the boy and his mom were looking at my body. I was watching his' almost ready to cum' cock and his mothers gentle masturbation.

It was time for Kusis and I to again switch positions. This part of the instruction was on orgasm, which I was almost near. Soon I felt both the mother andson oiling my pussy. One hand entered me the other softly rubbed my clit. Their fingers quickened as did my heart I moved my hands to my breasts and rubbed my nipples. Fingers were fucking me, oh so gently. I was near orgasm. Turning my head I saw, in the mirror' Jaclyn's hand move from her pussy to his cock. One hand was still on my pussy.

"Jaslyn I want you to suck him. I need to see you suck your son's his beautiful cock."

She smiled and lowered her lips to her boys cock. Her mouth replaced my hand in a slow sensual dance up and down the length of his cock.

"Kusis I want to watch you fuck your mother."

Jaslyn climbed onto the table, turning she looked deep into my eyes, smiled and slowly lowered her self onto his cock. Her eyes glistened with tears of joy, her back glistened with the sweat of fucking. I bent over and sucked his balls as Jaslyn fucked him. There bodies a blur of sex.

"Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me, Oh baby cum in your mama"

He did.

There was so much cum I was able to suck some of it off his cock as she finally pulled of him. I wanted to swallow it , but I wanted to share it with her. We kissed and shared his cum. We embraced, with tears of joy, the sweat of sex and sweet droplets of pure white cum.
 
I smiled and walked towards the showers.

"Zybeath, thank you. Tomorrow we will finish your massage lessons, just you and I."

I smile, and swallowed one last drop of his come, tomorrow could not come soon enough.

Published 
Written by apainterofmermaids
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments