Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Comes Calling

"College girl and lesbian sex toy Marilyn has the time of her life when Mom pays a surprise visit..."

17
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
6.7k words 6.7k words
My name is Marilyn. I'm twenty-four now, and the story I'm going to tell you happened when I was eighteen. Basically, it's all about how I came to find the true love of my life -- only it happens to be with a lover who practically no one knows about. That's the way we both want it.

It was my first year of college. By that time I'd had a few boyfriends, and gone all the way with one of them. Still, I felt inexperienced compared to my friends, and really looked forward to exploring my sexuality when I left home for the university.

Well, I got my wish and then some, though not in the way I'd expected.

I ‘d never given much thought to getting sexually involved with another girl before, not even in my fantasies -- but once I moved into a cramped dormitory space with my new roommate Jenny, that changed. To make a long story short, Jenny and her best friend and fuck buddy Carla not only seduced me, took me to bed and introduced me to lesbian love, they turned me into their submissive sex toy as well. I'd never known until then how much it thrilled me to give myself over to the will of another.

Jenny and Carla controlled me completely. I could only wear the clothes they selected for me -- and they delighted in making me dress like a total slut, usually without panties or a bra. When I was in our room, the house rule was that I had to be naked the whole time, ready to fuck whenever my lovers wanted. And we fucked a lot. Luckily, Jenny and Carla made certain that I got the required schoolwork done. They were both honor students themselves, and didn't want their plaything to get kicked out of school for bad grades.

It was one freaky ride -- yet at the same time my life was simpler than it had ever been, reduced to a diet of studying, classes, and lesbian sex. I loved it.

That's not the story I'm sharing now, though -- what I want to tell you about is the day things really got out of control. The day my mom came to visit.

It was Saturday, and I'd spent the entire morning playing with Carla and Jenny. As usual, I was naked, and Carla was corkscrewing her vibrator in and out of my ass when my cell phone went off. I glanced at Jenny, waiting for permission to answer. She nodded, so I reached over to pluck the chiming device from my nightstand.

The vibrator was on low and buzzed tantalizingly in my rectum as I flipped the phone open and brought it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly.

"Hi, honey!" a cheerful voice replied. Oh, God... it was my mother!

"Um, h- hi , Mom!" I stammered.

"Guess what? I'm on the way up to pay you a little visit! I should be there in about twenty minutes."

I was too stunned to reply, at first, but finally I managed, "Wow, Mom... that sounds great!" desperately trying to keep control of my voice. Carla still had her hand on the vibrator and, a wicked smile on her lips, turned it up a notch. She and Jenny giggled when the buzzing of the toy grew louder and higher pitched. I moaned without meaning to as it throbbed crazily in my anus.

"Are you all right, Marilyn?" my mom asked.

"Sure, Mom -- um, my b-back's kind of sore." I said, trying my damnedest not to let myself come.

"Yeah, I remember how hard dormitory beds are," Mom laughed. "So, I'll call you when I get to the school, okay? Maybe you can take me to lunch."

Carla slowly eased the eight-inch vibrator even deeper into my ass. It was all I could do not to cry out loud.

"Yeah that'll work just great Mom see you then," I said in one burst, desperately trying to end the conversation before I went off.

"What's that buzzing sound?" My mother asked.

"I don't know it's coming from the room next door, but I gotta grab a shower so I'll see you when you get here," I said, all but panting. Carla was working the vibrator in and out of me now.

"Okay then, honey... see you soon!"

My head was spinning. "Bye!" I gasped, and clicked the phone shut, dropping it to the floor.

"Is Mommy coming to visit her little girl?" Jenny asked as Carla slowly pumped the vibrator in and out.

"Yeah," I moaned. "She's gonna b-be here in about twenty minutes." I got up on all fours, arching my back and parting my legs to take Carla's toy even deeper.

But instead of giving me the fuck I ached for, she withdrew her vibrator. "You'd better go shower, then," she smirked.

I knelt there for a few seconds, shivering with frustration. Damn it. Carla had a thing for bringing me to the boil without finishing me off. She always did make me come, eventually -- but until then, she loved to leave me hungry, desperately craving release. Sometimes for hours. And I wasn't allowed to masturbate, ever -- not unless Jenny or Carla instructed me to.

Slowly regaining my breath, I rose from the bed, grabbed a towel, threw on my bathrobe and hustled out of the dorm room with my shower bag. I washed as quickly as I could, then hurried back.

The girls were lounging on my bed. Jenny was fingering Carla, the Irish girl's pale skin and soft red pubic hair starkly contrasted by the shiny black of Jenny's fingernails as they slid in and out of her pussy. My face had been buried in those auburn pubes many times, happily licking Carla to orgasm.

I shrugged out of my bathrobe, longingly watching my friends make love, then padded over to open the underwear drawer with a sigh.

"Jenny?" I hesitantly asked as I pulled a tiny thong, the only kind of panties my lovers ever let me wear, over my hips.

"Yes, Marilyn?" Jenny said as she glanced up at me.

"Since I’m meeting my mom... do you, um, think I could maybe wear a bra?" I asked.

"No... I don't think so," Jenny said. With a parting kiss to Carla's cunt, she stood and padded over to me, then bent down to flick at my nipples with her tongue. I moaned. God, I love having my breasts licked. "What's the matter, Marilyn?" she purred, raising her mocking face to mine. "Afraid of Mommy seeing your nipples?" Pulling me to her, Jenny crushed her mouth to mine. I closed my eyes, returning her kiss.

Jenny was nibbling my ear while Carla browsed through our closet, choosing the clothes I was to wear that day. When my cell phone rang again, she bent down to deftly scoop it up from the carpet. I thought Carla was going to hand it to me -- instead, she answered it herself.

"Hello?" she chirped, then paused. "No, this is Carla, I'm Marilyn's friend." She listened for a moment. "Okay, I'll let her know... she's doing her hair now."

Carla grinned as she closed the phone with a flourish. "Mommy's heeeeerrrre," she sang.

She tossed me my white tank top, and I pulled it on. It was pretty snug, and my nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

Then Carla handed me a skirt, and I stepped into it, fastening it around my waist. It was black and came to just above my knees. The tank top came down to just above my navel, showing off my belly button.

I studied myself in the mirror. It could have been worse, though I still looked pretty trashy.

"You look scrumptious," Jenny said. "Off you go, now -- mustn’t keep Mommy waiting." She reached under my skirt to fondle my ass as I stepped into a pair of sandals, handing me my shoulder bag as Carla opened the door.

"We're gonna grab a shower and get dressed... maybe we'll see you two later," Jenny cooed as I walked out the door.

I apprehensively trudged down the stairs towards the lobby, bracing myself to meet Mom. Would she make a big deal about how I looked? Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to the stairwell and stepped out. There she was, all smiles as she waited for me.

"Honey!" Mom cried, as she jumped up from the bench to give me a hug.

Maybe it was due to my lack of a bra, maybe it was because Carla hadn't finished me off with the vibrator, maybe it was because of all the girl/girl sex I'd enjoyed in the past few months -- but I distinctly felt my mother's breasts as they pressed against mine, and the warmth and softness of them made me all tingly. I hugged her back, suddenly conscious how good she smelled.

"So good to see you, hon," Mom said. "Ready for lunch?"

"That sounds great," I said. "I'm starved." We started walking toward the campus cafe.

Given that I'd been looking at girls and women a lot more lately, I couldn't help but notice, as if for the first time, how beautiful my mother still was. She was in her late thirties and worked out daily, and her body showed it. I'd always envied her honey-brown hair, much preferring it to my own darker hue.

I caught myself imagining what Mom looked like naked when she glanced at me -- and it was then that she noticed that I'd gone without a bra. For a split second a look of disapproval flashed in her eyes, but she said nothing and walked through the door as I held it open.

We ordered deli sandwiches and coffee at the counter, then seated ourselves a booth and ate together. My mind wandered as I recalled how Jenny had once slipped her hand under my skirt in the booth next to this one and masturbated me to a frenzied climax, while I nearly bit through my lower lip trying not to scream. Despite being in the presence of my mother, I found myself getting a little excited at the memory.

We talked about classes and a bunch of other things related to college life. Mom asked if I was spending my spare time with any cute boys, and I said no. Then she brought me up to speed on all the news from home.

As we made small talk, I noticed that Mom was occasionally glancing downward -- and realized with a start that she was sneaking little peeks at my breasts, clearly outlined beneath that flimsy top. I was shocked and a little appalled to realize that I was kind of turned on, knowing that my mother was checking me out.

Jesus, I thought. I'm turning into a fucking pervert.

"I'd love to see your dorm room," Mom said as we were finishing our coffee.

My heart almost stopped beating. I’d been so concerned with my appearance that the possibility of Mom visiting our room hadn’t even crossed my mind. Idiot, I cursed myself. Fucking idiot!

A tendril of fear curled and uncurled in my belly as I thought about Jenny and Carla. It had been about a half hour, maybe more -- they were probably done showering, but they might still be in the room getting dressed. What would they do if I just popped in with Mom? Those two were capable of anything!

What reason could I use to keep her away, though? Think. Think.

"Um... it's pretty messy," I mumbled. It was the best I could do. "Are you sure you want to see it?"

Mom just laughed. "I'd be worried if it wasn't messy. Come on, honey -- give me the tour."

Shit. "Okay, then. But I... I just have to make sure my roommate is decent before you come in."

"Was she the one I talked to on the phone?" Mom asked. "She seemed very nice."

"N-no, that was Carla, she's always around,” I stammered. “Sometimes I think she must rent her dorm out to another student or something. She's a friend of ours."

"Well, shall we?" Mom said happily as she pushed her tray to one side and stood.

"Sure!" I said, trying to add a note of confidence to my voice. It sounded cheesy and fake, at least it did to me.

A few nervous moments later we were on my floor. I scanned about for Jenny or Carla -- no sign of either one. So far, so good.

When I got to the room I knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I got my key out and we went in. They weren't there! I nearly sighed with relief.

"So... this is it," I said as I walked in, quickly throwing a magazine on top of the vibrator, which Carla had left on the desk. There were clothes and underwear strewn about, not to mention empty take-out containers, CDs, coffee cups, books and homework in various stages of completion -- pretty messy, like I'd said. I was relieved to see that the lid of the toy chest was closed, imagining Mom's response if she caught a glimpse of our collection of sex gear.

My mother only said, "Definitely not a guy's room," as she noticed Carla's tiny see-through panties on the floor.

"So, um, maybe we should go somewhere or do something...?" I suggested, hoping to be out of the room before Jenny and Carla got back.

But then the doorknob began to turn. Too late, I thought as my eyes shut, dreading whatever was going to happen.

Jenny and Carla walked in, both wearing only towels. Carla's towel was so short that it barely covered her ass. As Jenny let the door close behind her, I could see her looking my mother up and down, then smiling.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mom said, then glanced at me. "We should really get going now, honey."

I was about to agree and hustle us both out of there, but Jenny spoke up first. "Oh, don't go," she said, all sweetness and light. "You must stay -- for a few minutes, at least." She extended her hand to my mother. "I'm Jenny, Marilyn's roommate... and this is Carla, our best friend in the whole world."

"I'm Donna," my mother said, and shook Jenny's hand, a bit nervous around this half-naked girl. I could tell Jenny was enjoying it, too, and that really scared me. Worse, she was looking at Mom like she wanted to put her between two crackers and gobble her up.

"Hi, Donna," said Carla, waving to Mom, her towel looking as if it was about to fall off completely. My mother murmured a soft hello. She had gone a bit pale, I noticed.

"Just excuse us... we'll go throw some clothes on, and then we can all have a nice chat," Jenny said. She stepped toward the door of her wardrobe, reached for the handle -- then paused, gazing at me with a slight frown.

"Marilyn," she said, "You're breaking our rule."

My heart froze, my stomach knotted itself, and my knees began to quiver. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words would come. Oh God oh God oh GOD... why is she DOING this...?

"What rule?" My mother innocently asked, right on cue.

"Well, you see, Donna," Jenny said, walking over to me, "we made a deal with Marilyn, at the start of the semester, that any time she was in the dorm, she would take all her clothes off as soon as she came in the door."

Mom's startled eyes swung to me for verification. I was numb with horror, completely unable to move or talk.

As if she had all the time in the world, Jenny reached down to unzip my skirt. I stood dumbstruck as it fell from my body to lie at my feet. Then she grasped the bottom of my tank top, gazing expectantly at me. I slowly raised my arms, and Jenny pulled it up and off, baring my breasts. Finally, she took hold of my thong, which didn't really cover anything anyway, and slowly tugged it down to my ankles. She straightened and folded her arms, eyes penetrating mine as she waited for me to finish the job. I stepped out of my skirt, thong and sandals, which left me completely naked in front of my mother.

"Marilyn...?" Mom said in a small voice.

"Well, as long as Marilyn's undressed, we might as well just get comfy too," Jenny said, slipping out of her towel. Mom's eyes gaped at my roommate's nakedness in disbelief as Jenny idly patted herself dry, then glanced over at Carla just in time to see our friend casually shed her towel, hanging it on the closet door.

Propping a foot on her bed to dry her leg, Jenny suddenly paused, staring...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by frenchtoastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors