Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My brother and me.

"I knew it was wrong to feel this way. But after knowing my brother felt the same, I finally gave in."

5
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
My first story ever. Hope you guys like it. Any input is welcome. :)

Let me just start by describing myself. My name is Tory. I am 25 years old, dark brown hair, about 5'5 and weigh 140lbs. Im a size 36D with a round firm ass. My family consists of mom, dad, my 28 year old brother, Rob and myself. We are all very close and even though my brother, and myself have moved out, we still stay in contact and get together at least once every other week. As well as holidays.

Christmas was coming up, and as usual my brother and me were heading out to stay a few days at our parents house. The whole family usually gathered up there, so I would always head out a few days before, to help my mother prepare the feast. I arrived late afternoon, my parents had gone out to do some last minute shopping so my brother was the only one home.

"Rob! You beat me here" I smiled at my brother. Rob as a kid had been tall, freckled face and very skinny. But when he hit puberty everything changed. He became very athletic in school and transformed his body completely. He's 6'1, tanned skin, hazel eyes, short dark hair,and a body that should be illegal. Plus, he has a charmed about him that drives girls wild. Every single friend I have had, has begged me to hook them up with my brother. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. 

"Hey little sis! I was more home sick than you this time" he winked at me, then came over to give me a bear hug. 

"How was your drive up here?" He asked. 

"Ugh you know, boring as usual. Where are mom and dad?"

" Out shopping, you know mom" 

I swear my mom could go to the store 3 times a day and still forget something. "Yea somethings never change!" I said. We both laughed. "So, where's the boyfriend sis?" I winced at the question. John, my boyfriend of about a year and I, had broken up last week. My brother really couldn't stand him, he always thought he was a total jerk, which he was sometimes. But hey, sometimes love is alittle blind. Although now that I think about it, maybe it wasn't love what I felt, since I was doing pretty good after the break-up. But I really didn't want to have to discuss my break-up with my family, although some things were just inevitable. I sigh....

"Well I would imagine he's home with his family. We broke up last week" I shrugged. "Finally! It only took you 12 months Tory." Joked Rob.

"Oh stop it! Like you're any better with choosing woman!" I laughed. Rob has been afraid of commitment so he would always choose girls just as wild as him. "Hey, im just saying!" He raised his arms and laughed. 

"Well stop saying" I teased " and help me with my bags!" 

By 9 my parents were home and we were finishing dinner. We talked about our busy lives and our plans for the next day. I helped mom clean up and by 10:30 I was exshausted and ready for bed. 

"Mom! What in the world happen to my room!" I stood inside my bedroom, which was now a storage room! "Oh baby im so sorry!" Exclaimed my mother." I meant to tell you, dad needed some extra space for his new project and decided to temporarily used your room. Its only for a few months" smiled mom. " Great, so now I get the couch!?" I said not too happy. 

"Or, you can just share my room sis!" yelled Rob from his room laughing. I was a little irrated but couldn't get mad at my parents, afterall I didn't even live here anymore! "Oh, you bet your ass Im sharing your room. And you're sleeping on the floor by the way!" I yelled back. 

"I can't believe were sharing a room after 25 years!" I laughed. "Hey, its better than sleeping on the couch right?" He joked back. "Yea I guess. Anyways, I was kidding about the floor Robby. I don't hate you that much" I giggled making my way to the bathroom to changed for bed. 

I walked back in the room wearing a pair of black short shorts and a pink tank top. Even though it was December, the weather here was never lower than 70 degrees even at night! And I needed to sleep comfortable. My brother was already in bed, with his laptop on his knees. He looked up and smiled at me. He was shirtless wearing just sweat pants. "Aren't you going to get cold in that" Rob asked raising an eyebrow. "Nope, you know how hot I always am" I winked at him teasing. Rob shook his head and smiled. He turned off his laptop, settled in bed and turned off the lights. " goodnight sis" " goodnight Robby" and we dozed off. Both of us facing the opposite sides, with our backs against each other. 

I woke up feeling a little too hot. A strong arm wrapped around my waist. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was, and that it was my brothers big hard body against me, making me feel extra warm. I tried to wiggle out of his tight grasp, but he just tightened his arm around me more. After a few tries, I gave up and tried to go back to sleep. I was just dozing off again, when Rob pushed himself more against me, snuggled more into me and pressed his erection againt my buttocks! I froze in place. My heart pounding. He started mumbling something in my ear, but it was so soft and low I could barely hear him. I tried to control my breathing and focus on his words." Mary baby, I have missed you so much" he said and started grinding into me. His erection pushing further against me. He was dreaming! Dreaming about his girlfriend? I had no idea who Mary was. I needed to wake him. "Rob? Rob wake up" I tried to turn around and get out of his grasp but again he tightened his hold on me. " sshhh, its ok Mary, its you I want. Only you baby" His hand started moving up towards my boobs. He reached my tit and started rubbing and twisting my nipple. Instantly it became hard, poking up to his greedy touch. My breathing becoming harder, I tried to move once more, calling his name but failing. He was deep in his sleep and in his dream.

My body betraying me, was responding against my will. I was in shock. Confused, scared, but oh God so turned on! Holy shit! My brother was filling me up! He continued his torture on my boob, grinding against my ass and murmuring words in my ear. Then his hand started moving south again. I held my breath in fear and anticipation as well. He reached my navel and slowly starting tracing small circles with his finger. I wanted to jump out of bed. To scream his name so that he would wake up. But a part of me, a very small part of me was so turned on by his touch and didn't want this to end ever. My subconcious kicked in...." What are you doing! He's your brother! You're are so going to hell!" She screamed at me. But just as soon as reality kicked in, I lost all rational thoughts when his fingers reached down to my sex! I gasped, unable to control the pleasure my own brother was giving me. He slipped his hand under my shorts and panties and slowly started rubbing me. Seperating my folds, and going in between my lips. Every single thought of how wrong this was, as well as my fear vanished the second his fingers slid inside my shaved wet pussy. I let out a moan, the feeling was exquisite. I didn't want the pleasure to stop. Very slowly, careful not to wake him, I moved my leg further back to give his expert fingers better access to my pussy. " mmm you are so nice and wet baby" He moaned and started grinding a bit faster into me, while his magic fingers started moving faster and faster in and out. With his palm he was rubbing my clit. My breathing was out of control. Between his grinding, his fingers, his palm and his lips so close to my ear, my body was tensing up quickly. Knowing how forbidden this sensation was, was getting me wetter and wetter.

My orgasm was on the edge. I starting moving and rubbing myself against his hand, wanting to reach that point. Too excited and horny to think straight, I grabbed his hand, pressed further against my pussy and shamelessly started riding his fingers. Rob began to slowly kiss my neck and when he bit my ear, I lost it. The orgasm rattled me to my core! I started shaking, my eyes rolled back and my breathing hard. Once I came back down from one of the best orgasms I have ever had, I let go of my brothers hand. It was then I realized my ass felt wet as well. Shit! My brother had orgasmed with me! I turned my face slowly toward him, and he was still asleep. The reality of what I just allowed to happened hit me hard! The shame and confussion I felt was more that I could bear. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at myself in horror. " what did I just do!" " oh God, how can I have done this? With my brother!" I sank to the floor and tears slid down my cheeks. My brother was having a dream about his girlfriend, and I had taken advantage of it to pleasure myself! I felt like such a sick person. How could I ever look my brother in the eyes again? My parents? Myself!?

After God knows how long in the bathroom, all showered up and clean, I went outside. I looked at the time. 6AM. I knew I couldn't go back to sleep, especially with my brother there! So I decided to go make breakfast. 

By 7, both my parents were up. "Good morning princess, you're up extremely early, and it smells so good in here" said my dad, kissing me on my forehead. " "Good morning daddy, bacon and pancakes just for you" I said smiling at him. "And for me too , I hope" I heard my brother said. I turned to see Rob standing next to the table, smiling down at me, giving me an intense stare. I felt my face heat up as memories of what had happen came rushing at me. Holy shit!, does he know what happened!? I turned around towards the stove, not able to make eye contact with him. "Of course Robby, theres enough for all of us" I said trying my best to sound nonchalant. 

After breakfast, I kept myself busy, helping mom get the house straightned up and making sure we had everything ready for dinner the next day. I avoided Rob most of the day, and since he was out and about with dad, it wasn't that hard. At night time, I decided that sleeping on the couch was the best idea ever. "Honey, its too umcomfortable, why on earth would you want to sleep here?" Asked mom. "I just want to give Rob his space mom, I kind of feel bad for intruding" I shrugged. "Come on sis, you never intrude! Besides, I can always take the couch, I wouldn't let you sleep there" he gave me a shy smile. I looked at the size of the couch, then back at my brother. There was no way he could fit there comfortably. I couldn't let him sleep there when he had his own bed! Plus, it was me who got myself in this awkward situation.

GretchenRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GretchenRoger

I needed to tough it out and get over it. I didnt want to ruin the relationship with my brother. "I was just trying to make you comfortable brother, but if you're ok with it, then I guess we will continue sharing a room" I said. "Ok children then im off too bed. Love you both" mom walked away. "Ill go change then" I said as I walked toward the bathroom. Oh God another night with my brother! How am I going to get thru this night! What if he has another damn dream? Maybe I should sleeep on the floor. But then that would be obvious since I told Rob last night it was ok to share a bed.! Sighing, I resigned myself to get through this again. I walked inside the room, and Rob was once again sitting up in bed with his laptop amd wearing just his sweatpants. I quickly made my way over to the other side, slid under the sheets and turned on my side facing away from him. "Goodnight Rob" I said. "Umm sis? Are you ok?" Without turning I replied " yea, of course, just tired" " you have been really quiet all day. Are you sure you alright?" Asked Rob. If you only knew what your perverted sister did. I thought to myself. Shaking that thought away I replied faking a yawn " really im fine Robby, now shut up and let me sleep" I heard him chuckle " alright alright fine, good night Tory" gave me a sweet kiss on the back of my head and settled back in bed. 

Oh no, not again! I felt Robs hand come over my waist again. His erection pushing against me. His hand slipping under my shirt, going up towards by boobs. No no no! I couldn't allow this to happen again! No matter how fast my body was reacting to his touch and how deep inside of me I wanted this, it was moraly wrong! Plus it was taking advantage of my brother, he was asleep for christ sakes! I put my hand over his and pulled it out. I grabbed his hand from waist and pushed it back and started to get up. I had to get out of here. "Please dont go Tory" I heard Robs voice in the dark. I froze in place. Did I hear right? I turned around slowly to face my brother and turned on the lamp next to me. He was leaning up on one arm. Looking at me with an unreadable expression. "You're awake?" I asked in shocked. Did he realized what he was doing?! "Yes, I am. Ive been awake and was awake last night also" he said in a whisper. His eyes locked with mine.

I stared at him, dumbfounded not being able to find my voice. He had known all along what he was doing. To me! To his own sister! "Who's Mary?" I whispered. The only thing that came out. Really? Youre brother just confessed he gave you an orgasm and you ask that question!? My subconcious screamed at me. He frowned a little, then looked down a bit embarrassed. "No one. I....I made up that name so you would think I was dreaming of somone else" My eyes wide in shock. Holy shit! He WAS thinking about me the whole time! How the hell do I react to that?! I wasn't sure how I felt anymore. Part of me knew how wrong this was. How sick it was to have done what we had. But that small part of me was so turned on! "Why?" I breathed. "Do you realize how wrong this is Rob?" "Look Tory. Im sorry, im so sorry and yes God yes I know how bad this is, but but I..I just couldnt help it. You are so beautiful and I..... I...... Fuck! I dont know why or how but I want you! So bad, and last night when you allowed it to happen. I figured you wanted me too" he whispered looking down embarrassed and a bit pained. I couln't find my voice. I continued to stand there frozen in place, trying to cone to terms with what was happening. With what I was feeling. "Please say something" he whispered. I stared at him, trying to find my voice once again. And realizing how much I wanted him too!

I realized I didnt care anymore about how wrong this was. My brother craved me as much as I craved him, and thats all that mattered. "Look, ill just go sleep on the couch, im so sorry Tory. Just please dont hate me" his voice was so pained. He started to get off the bed, but I grabbed his hand. "I want you too Robby" I whispered. "I cant explain why, how, or when either but I want you too. Last night I was so turned on but I thought you were dreaming of someone else. So I felt really bad. But now knowing that you want me too, well that changes things." I smiled down at him. I stared into his beautiful face. He was so hot. His eyes shinning with lust. Slowly a smile spread across his face. "Then come here and let me love you. My Tory" he breathed pulling me to his arms.

I surrendered myself to this prohibited dark desire of incest lust. My body craving his in a way I never thought possible. His lips slowly brushed mine. They were soft, and so tender. Slowly I parted my lips, welcoming his tongue into my mouth. In a flash, he had me underneath him. His kiss becoming more forced and demandimg. Our tongues dancing with each other, our teeth clashing....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Overly_romantic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors