Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother Eli

"There's something wierd going on with my brother..."

11
0 Comments 0
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words



My brother has always locked himself up in his room for long periods of time. So it was nothing new for me to see that his door was shut, again. I couldn't help to wonder what he was doing in his room for so long. I was at an age where I had no idea what "sex" was. It only occured to me that he was watching TV, doing homework, or reading. But I didn't know why he had to lock his door.

I had just finished cooking dinner, and was setting up the table to eat. My mom and dad weren't home, but that was normal for them to not arrive till around 9pm anyway. I was walking down the hallway to Eli's room, to tell him to come eat, I knocked on his door, and to my surprise it swung open. He wasn't in his room but something I saw lying on his bed caught my attention and pulled me in.

Lying on his bed was an old shoebox that looked as if it had been stepped on quite a few times. On the top read "The secret", of course if you have younger siblings its never smart to write "secret" on the box, because they will open it. Some me being me, I couldn't help but to open it.

I slid off the lip off the box, and I will never forget what I saw.

A rainbow of magazines, and a flurry of tissues. I set all the tissues aside, and picked up a magazine. On the cover was a woman covered in, what I thought at the time, was milk. As I flipped from page to page, the women dancing over the pages, I felt myself getting sucked in. I wanted to become one of the beautiful women.

The sound of my brother's voice startled me so much I jumped, "Whatcha doing Chels?". It took me a few seconds to realize that he wasn't wearing one bit of clothing.

I threw everything back into his box and closed it. I couldn't find a place to put it, so I left it there. I looked up at him, and he just looked back at me smiling. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked, still smiling. I noticed that his "member" was starting to rise slightly.

"What is that, Eli?" As my brother looked down, his hand reached down to cup and stroke his cock. "That just means i'm happy to see you Chels. Want a better look?" He walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. The sound of the door click shut sent shivers up my spine. I stared at my brother as he walked across his room to the bed where I was sitting. He reached behind me and grabbed the magazine I was looking at not so long ago. He flipped to one of the pages and pointed at the woman covered in, what I later found out, was cum "Do you like that, Chels?" Eli asked. After he asked he sat down next to me and started running his hand up and down my inner thigh. "I-I guess s-so" I replied with a stammer. The feeling of his hand gave me shivers in places I'd never felt before. "I'm guessing you like that too, right?" As he said this, he used his other hand unzip my pants.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

Even though I wanted to, I couldn't stop him. Something inside me told me to stay still, and relax.

 As my brother slipped his hand into my panties, a strange fog clouded my mind. I couldn't think of anything else but the immense pleasure he was giving me. I sat back and soon I found myself closing my eyes and moaning. There was no way to ignore or fight the pleasure. After a few minutes of my brother running his fingers around and inside my pussy lips, he slid off my pants and panties. "I can tell you want me, but its your choice" my brother purred to me. He then pushed me farther onto his bed and eased himself ontop. I could feel his rock-hard cock grazing over my clit. He started kissing my neck and as he did so, slipped a finger into my now drenched pussy. I gasped and arched my back in deep pleasure. He started laughing, "Do you want it, or not?" The only thing I could do was shake my head. The fog in my mind was so thick I couldn't think, much less talk.

 Once he saw my head nod he smiled again, and said "I'll take it easy on you sis, I don't want to break that perfect body of yours" As soon as those words hit my ears, my brother spread my legs to their limit, and plunged every bit of his 6 1/2 inch cock deep into my wet recesses. I gasped sharply and quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. The pain and passion was too much for me to handle. I screamed and moaned rapidly as Eli thrusted hard, long strokes deep into my pussy. Each push, pushed me closer and closer to the edge. Only a few seconds into the unbelieveably amazing sex with my brother, I started cumming. Over and over my pussy spasmed. Every time I came, I watched my brother wince. "Ohhhh god Chelsea, make me cum!" At that statement, I started meeting his thrusts. Faster and faster he went, pushing harder than the time before. He let out a loud grunt and thrusted his cock as deep as he could, filling my pussy with his cum.

 He quickly pulled out soon after he came. He pulled me up with him and pushed my head towards his cock. "Taste." With that simple word, I flicked my tounge out and started lapping up our mixed cum. Ohh, the taste was amazing! He then pulled me up to his mouth and gave me one long hard kiss. We rolled our tounges around in eachothers mouthes. Slowly running his hand along my body, we kissed passionatly. After a few minutes of making out, Eli got up and pulled on his robe. "Put your clothes on mom and dad might be home soon. Plus, i'm starving." At that, he left and I pulled on my clothes. When I thought about what had happened, I smiled. "What a great night.." I said and then walked out of his bedroom

 I hope you enjoyed my story :)

-Chelsea
Published 
Written by ChelseaSmile
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors