Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cute Pallavi Aunty

"how i fucked my Aunty"

2
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Hello readers, my name is Salman, 26years old and from UK. This story is about how I was seduced by my neighbour aunty Pallavi for sex. This happened some 4 years back. Pallavi aunty was around 40 years old then and had a figure to die even at that age.

She was fair and had maintained her body well due to her regular workouts at the gym. She was married and her husband was working in a software firm. She is a mother of 2 daughters as well and both of them are in a boarding school.

She was very happy with her husband and they used have sex almost every night which she told me later until her husband had to go to the US for a period of 8 months and she couldn't join because of her daughters. I used to see Pallavi aunty every evening when she goes around with her friends for a walk around our colony.

So once her husband left she was left all alone in her house and her daughters used to visit her once in two weeks and they stay over for the weekend. Pallavi aunty seemed to too bore during weekdays that she would be with my mom in our house most of the time.

She used to ask me about my college and studies when we meet. It so happened that one day my parents had to go for a wedding reception in the evening and I didn't join them. Pallavi aunty came home after my mom left as usual for her evening gossips.

She had forgotten that my mom wasn't there. I opened the door for her and invited her in and she came in and asked me about mom. I told her that she had gone for a reception and she said oh yea. I totally forgot and we then sat down in the living room and she started to talk to me on random topics.

I had no idea that this visit of Pallavi aunty was a pre planned one to spend time with me. We spoke on various topics like music, sports, movies and blah blah. It was around 8pm when Pallavi aunty was about to leave and she invited me for dinner to her place as I had to go out for dinner.

I went to her house for dinner along with Pallavi aunty once inside she asked me to sit down and watch TV till she prepares dinner for us and in about half an hour's time the dinner was ready and Pallavi aunty said she wanted to take a bath before dinner and if could wait for 10 minutes.

I said aunty take your time and I will wait for you and I continued watching the TV in about 15 minutes Pallavi aunty came out wearing a sleeveless top and a skirt that comes up to her knees. Her hairs were wet and she looked super sexy then.

Pallavi aunty didn't tie her hair up but let it loose and that was made her look sexy. Pallavi aunty called me to the dining table and we were sitting opposite to each other every time Pallavi aunty got up to serve me, she would bend a lot to show me her cleavage.

My dick started to gain erection seeing her boobs, I was able to see most of her boobs except for her nipples in between her Mangalsutra which was hanging down. I was continuously looking at her boobs even when she was sitting opposite to me and didn't give attention to what Pallavi aunty was saying.

I was about to leave home after dinner when Pallavi aunty called can you wait for 5 minutes wifi isn't working in my net book and my hubby will come online in sometime could you just see what’s wrong? I said sure aunty. She then said sit down in the couch. I will bring my netbook.

Pallavi aunty got her netbook and sat next to me in the couch very close to me indeed. I opened her screen and it was on standby and the wallpaper was a sexy photo of Pallavi aunty showing ample amount of her skin.

I was looking at the picture for a while when Pallavi aunty interrupted saying wifi modem is on and see there I don't see the network here. I was then searching her settings and Pallavi aunty was moving closer to me every second. She all of a sudden placed her hand on my thighs.

I was totally aroused now and my dick was gaining size and I needed to cover it up so I asked aunty can I have some water. Pallavi aunty went to get water for me. I took the cushion and placed it on my lap to hide my tent.

She came back with water and now she moved even closer and now put her hands around me and pressed her boobs on my left hand. This went on for few moments when Pallavi aunty got up came in front of me pulled me to her.

She then took my left hand and placed it on her boobs squeezing it herself and closed her eyes and was moaning. I didn't know what to do so start to enjoy the moment and I pressed her other boob with my right hand.

We were standing in that position for some 5 minutes when Pallavi aunty broke the ice I wanted to seduce you today that were the reason I came home and all this happened. I said you looked so sexy when you came out after the bath. I was eyeing your boobs from that time.

Pallavi aunty moved closer to me and hugged me tight and she lifted her face to kiss me and I placed my lips on hers of my first kiss. Pallavi aunty opened her lips and soon our tongues started to play. I was in no mood to break the kiss and I was playing with her boobs over her tops.

She let her hands inside my shorts and took my dick in her hand and was stroking it. I moved my hands below and lifted her tops and was playing with her bare boobs. Pallavi aunty was stroking my dick hard and in some 3 minutes or so I sprayed all my cum in her hands.

Pallavi aunty licked her fingers giving me a sexy look. Any man who sees such a look would rip her pussy at once. I then broke the kiss and saw her boobs for the first time and kissed her boobs. Her boobs were of 36 size with small black areoles.

Her nipples were rock hard and needed attention. I started to kiss her boobs and bite her nipples. Pallavi aunty moaned out in pain. We stopped our play there as my parents would be coming back at anytime. So I left her house with a kiss on the lips.

I went straight to my room and was thinking what had just happened and had a hard on again. I masturbated thinking of the sexy Pallavi aunty. I then got a call from Pallavi aunty at around 12:30. Pallavi

Aunty: hey are you awake?

Me: very much aunty still thinking of you.

Pallavi Aunty: do you want to have sex with me?

Me: who wouldn't aunty and you have a wonderful piece of boobs and to die figure at this age your hairs are the sexiest in your body.

Pallavi Aunty: I will take it as a compliment and so tell me have you had sex before?

Me: I am still a virgin aunty.

Pallavi Aunty: So in that case do you have any second thoughts in having sex with me?

Me: Not at all aunty after seeing you this evening, I have made up my mind to fuck u at any cost.

Pallavi Aunty: that’s great to hear and I hope this remains a between us.
Its not that am not happy with my hubby. The reason being we used to have sex almost every day and now for the past one month and I am deprived of sex and will have to stay away from my hubby for the next 6-7 months.

Me: thanks to you hubby that I got a chance to fuck the most beautiful lady in my life. Pallavi

Aunty: ok then we cannot meet for sex at my place or your place.
I have already booked rooms in a 3 star hotel for tomorrow. Meet me there in the room # 600 at 8:30 am

Me: oh wow aunty you are too fast. I thought I had to wait too long to have you in bed.

Pallavi Aunty: ha ha. I have already waited for a month to seduce you and now I am not going to waste even a single day.

Me: oh yea right and so tell me aunty how does your hubby fucks you?
Pallavi Aunty: we will come to that later and now tell me how do want me dressed up for tomorrow and I want you to shave off all the hair in your body chest, armpit, pubic area, face and everywhere.

I have already cleaned my pussy and armpits for you.

Me: oh wow aunty I was about to ask you on that sure I will shave off my hairs and your dress, I would love to see you in a sexy outfit be it modern outfit or Indian but if u have a transparent saree do wear it for me and the best pair of lingerie sexiest you have.

Pallavi Aunty: come online I will show you the pair of lingerie’s and sarees. I have chosen it online with that she hung up the phone and I logged onto skype and she was there already. We then had a video chat and she was in her bedroom with the laptop on the bed.

She was standing in a position that I could see her from head to toe. She was standing there totally nude with some 3-4 sarees and some 5-6 pairs of lingerie’s. I asked to wear the lingerie one by one and that I could select one. Finally I selected a light greyish bra with pink border.

The bra had a thin strip which goes to her back and just holding her boobs from below showing ample cleavage in front. I asked Pallavi aunty not to wear a panty which she obliged then I came to the saree and asked her to wear a black saree without a blouse.

She then stood in front of me with just a bra and a transparent saree without a panty too. She was looking too sexy in that outfit and she agreed to wear that for tomorrow. We then had sex talks on the video chat and she fingered her pussy for me.

I masturbated in front of her and we were on the sex video chat till 3 in the morning. We then went to sleep. I got up early in the morning and left home by 7:45 as if I was going to college and went straight to the hotel. Pallavi aunty had left home at around 6am in the morning.

She told my mom that she was going to her relatives' place in the nearby city for a function and would return only in the evening. I reached the hotel at around 8:20 and went straight to her room.

Pallavi aunty opened the door for me and she let me in. I went inside and turned back to see Pallavi aunty in that outfit performing a cat walk for me.
She came straight to me and began kissing.

The kiss lasted for about 20 minutes and I broke the kiss and started to scan her body from head to toe. She came and removed my shirt and jean. I removed my boxers too and was naked in front of my sexy lady. Pallavi aunty then took my hand and walked towards the bed.

There she made me sit down at the edge and stood in front of me. I hugged while sitting only that my face was in her navel and my hands behind her caressing her arse. Pallavi aunty had her hands on my hairs and she pulled me away and made me lie down on my back.

Pallavi aunty came over me and started to kiss my all over my body. She asked me just lie down and enjoy her acts. I listened to her like a child and was lying down. Pallavi aunty was kissing me on my lips, face, neck, chest. She even bit my nipples very hard that it started to pain.

She kept going down my body and finally stopped at my cock. My 6 cock was at its full length oozing out my pre cum. Pallavi aunty stroked my cock with her hand some 5-6 times before bringing down my foreskin.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

She then circled my tip with her tongue and the feeling was amazing.

I was moaning out load ohhh yeah aunty it feels so good ohhh. She nodded her head in agreement and kept licking my tip for sometime before she started to suck it with full flow. My cock was disappearing deep inside her mouth and all I could hear was the slurping sound from Pallavi aunty.

I was moaning with pleasure all the while in some 10 minutes I was about to cum and so held Pallavi aunty's head and said I am going to cum aunty. Please suck me dry. She did not take her mouth away but kept sucking me and soon I released my load. Pallavi aunty was so experienced that she did not waste a single drop.

I had a satisfied look and Pallavi aunty's eyes were full of lust.I stood up and went behind Pallavi aunty and hugged her from behind cupping her breasts over her clothes. I moved her hair to her right and kissed her on her bare back and started sucking her left ear lobes and her neck with my hands playing with her boobs.

I bent down and removed her bra hook and then took off her bra with her saree still on. She had an amazing pair of boobs with dark areoles and hard medium sized nipples. I took her nipples in between my fingers and started to pinch them was playing with that.

Then took her in front of the mirror to show her how beautiful she was. I was standing behind her and had my cock pressed hard towards her arse. I told aunty look at you and look how beautiful you are even at this age any man would want to fuck you hard and suck those big boobs of yours.

She kept listening to me without speaking a word. I kept praising her sexy body and she suddenly interrupted me saying then what are you waiting my boy go ahead answer have me. I then carried Pallavi aunty in my arms and threw her on the bed and jumped on her.

I started to kiss her all over her face, neck and came down to her boobs and was kissing her over the saree. I then moved her saree and started to kiss her boobs one by one. I went totally mad seeing Pallavi aunty's boobs that started to bite her boobs, nipples leaving marks all over.

Now I moved down to her navel and she had a deep navel. I kept sucking it at the same time slid my hands behind her and grabbed her ass. Pallavi aunty was moaning like hell and she took control and came over me. We were kissing wild for some time and while kissing.

I rolled over and came on top of her. I then bite her lower lips so hard and she broke the kiss. I went down to and removed the folds of her saree and pulling it down. I untied the strings of her petticoat and pulled that to away from her body.

I took her legs and started to kiss her toes and slowly moved towards her pussy area kissing her thighs. Pallavi aunty went mad and was moaning in ecstasy. I reached her pussy area, moved her legs wide apart and touched her pussy with my fingers moving them all over its length.

I then opened her pussy lips with my forefinger and thumb and put my right middle finger inside her pussy and started to finger fuck her and I slide my three fingers inside and was fucking her real hard there at the same time my left hand was playing with her clitoris.

I removed my finger and put my tongue in there was fucking her with my tongue. In about 15 minutes she let out a wild scream and her juices started to flow out like a dam broke. I managed to drink some of them and spat it on her boobs and face and applied it all over her boobs and face.

Pallavi aunty then said I want your cock deep inside me fuck me there as hard as you can right now. I can't hold it any longer. I then took out a condom pack and gave it her asking her to wear it for me. She got up and took me to the bathroom and she cleaned her pussy with hot water and again my cock as well.

She then said I want your seed inside me and let’s have unprotected sex.Saying so she flushed the condom pack away and she went to the bed. I followed her to the room. There she lay on her back with her legs wide open asking me to come over and start fucking her and I went in between her legs and positioned myself to enter her pussy.

Pallavi aunty guided my cock into her pussy and within no time I was fully inside her. Her pussy was slippery and she being a mother of two and I had no problems in entering her. I started to fuck her hard in her pussy and she was moaning out like hell ohhhh yeah fuck me

I increased the pace and she again said harder oohhh yeah and I again increased my pace. I was fucking her for some 10...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sstopper80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments