Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dominating Mum

"My mum and I went for a ride in the car, and what a ride it was."

43
6 Comments 6
19.5k Views 19.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I had just got home from work at about seven thirty that evening. I was a little nervous at what I would find waiting for me at home, so I took a deep breath and removed the keys from the car ignition.

I guess I should explain a little first. About a few weeks ago my mum and I started to embark down a path that one could describe as unusual. I am twenty four years old and have had only one girlfriend in my life and she didn’t last long, basically because I was a little shy. I think we kissed each other but that was it.

My mum had brought me up all alone and I never knew my dad at all. However, up until a few weeks ago, we were a fairly ‘normal family‘. That changed over a very short period of time, especially when I started getting the hots for my mum. After all she has lovely long legs, nice boobs and at forty four years old she still looks gorgeous.

My feelings for her just grew out of all proportion and though I didn’t know it at the time, she was feeling the same way about me. I guess things came to head when she walked in on me taking a shower one morning. My cock was in my hand and it was big. She looked at me, apologised and walked back out. Since then, she always looked like she had something on her mind when we were together.

The next step was mine to take and I just went for it. I deliberately walked in on her one evening, also taking a shower. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and I just stood there and watched her shampoo her hair. She screamed when she saw me watching her but eventually calmed down when she realised who it was, but asked me to hand her a towel from the rail.

I did just that, not any towel, and certainly not the one she asked for, but the one that was hiding my raging hard-on. I handed it to her. She took it, wrapped it around herself, and then stared at my erection. I could see her face was flushed and her mouth opened slightly. Perhaps a sigh or a gasp had left her lips, but I didn’t hear anything.

“Nice, isn‘t it,” I commented. She never took her eyes off it.

I walked towards her pulled the towel from her as she stepped out of the shower. I lifted my hand and felt her breast and she just pulled me in for the deepest, sexiest kiss that I had ever experienced.

Since then the sex had been outstanding, raunchy and she has taught me so much in such a short time.

Before I went to work this morning however, she quipped that I needed to be taught a lesson which is the reason that I was now unsure of what would happen and wondering what lie in store for me inside.

As I was about to get out of the car, mum appeared from the side entrance and walked towards me. My mouth dropped open. My eyes jumped out of their sockets and my cock twitched. Mum was sporting a tight, thigh-length skirt and a top that revealed all her ample charms. A thin but smart coat was draped over her shoulders.

She opened the car door, flipped her coat into the back seat and slid into the passenger seat. I looked at her in disbelief. I had never seen her dress like that before. She slowly turned her head towards me.

“Drive,” she said; her words sharp and direct.

I looked at her, trying to make out the reason for such a firm statement.

“Fucking drive or I shall get out,” she commanded, her voice firmer and with a condescending tone.

“Where?”

“Anywhere, the countryside, pick some nice deserted roads,” she said as she smiled at me. “You‘re going to need them,” she added.

I put the car in gear and we were off, to nowhere in particular.

As I drove I periodically glanced over at her, as we rounded a corner to join a main road out of town, I saw her hand disappear into her blouse and stroke her nipple. My mouth opened involuntarily as I stared at her.

“Keep your eyes on the fucking road, I don‘t want to die,” she said as she looked at me, still twisting her nipple in her hand. “Fuck, I love pulling on my tits,” she declared, matter-of-factly while staring straight ahead.

Whenever I was on a straight piece of road and with nothing behind me I stole glances of her and what she was doing to herself.

“Is your cock hard looking at me touch myself?” she asked me.

“It‘s pretty stiff and I’m getting very turned on, yes,” I replied; my breathing laboured and deliberate. I saw her smile to herself. Then she turned in her seat to face me.

“I want you to drive carefully, OK,” she told me, “I want you to concentrate on driving and not on your cock. Can you do that?” she asked.

I nodded, in sheer anticipation.

My mother then started to unbutton my jeans. I started to slow the car down, to stop, so that I could help her.

“Don’t you dare stop!” she exclaimed, “keep driving.” I did as I was told, my eyes fixed on the road ahead, but every now and then I glanced down to see how she was progressing. My cock needed to get out of my jeans and fast, I was panting with expectation of her getting her hands on it and hopefully her lips as well.

Suddenly my cock was out, I don’t know how she managed it but it was poking straight up at me. Her hands circled around it and then I could feel her slowly pumping it up and down. She scooped my balls out of my jeans and placed them precociously over the end of my zip; I could feel it periodically bite into the soft skin. It was noticeable but not unbearable. It was such a pleasurable feeling. Mum was smiling and stroking my cock all the same time.

“I love your cock,” she said, “circumcised and big and just the right size,” she said.

“Made for pumping…” I didn’t know where her words were coming from but they were really turning me on.

“We are going to play a little game, Tom,” she said, “I am going to wank you off, and when I say the word, you have one minute to spurt all the spunk your balls are holding over my hand. Do you understand?” She waited patiently for my reply.

“Yes,” I said as I nodded. Mum was one hell of a horny, sexy woman, it was all I could do to keep calm and concentrate on driving. I couldn’t believe her words, her actions and her forcefulness. I was more than horny and up for what she was about to do.

She wanked my cock slowly, pulling my balls off the zipper as she got to the top of her stroke. Then she slid her hand back down. Her motions were very reserved, slow and deliberate.

“You have one minute from now to cum all over my hand Tom, otherwise you have to pay the price,” she informed me. She started a stop watch that she placed on the dashboard of the car.

Her hand just continued in the same motion, there was no urgency on her part and I needed her to speed up, to pull me off a little faster so that I could convert the feeling into an orgasm.

“Thirty seconds left, Tom…” she declared, looking intently at the stop watch.

Fuck, I thought to myself, normally I would close my eyes and concentrate but I was driving. The road, the driving, the occasional pinching from my zip on my balls, all of these things were distracting me from coming. Fuck this was hard work, I thought.

“Ten seconds left, Tom.”

I was begging myself to cum. I was pumping my arse up and down on the seat in opposite motions to her hand to try and make it more urgent. Then she stopped.

“You failed, you useless fucking prick!” She shot the words at me like they had come from a gun. I was shocked at how violent her words sounded, this was not my mum, this was different; It was a nice different as well.

“Ah, Fuck,” I cried out suddenly, the car veering to the left before I corrected it.

“Fucking useless cock,” she declared as she hit my cock with the back of her hand.

“Ah Fuck, no, don‘t,” I cried as several more slaps descended upon it.

“Useless, useless, useless, cock,” she shouted once more.

The sudden pain of having my willy spanked shot through me, my attention drawn to stopping her rather than keeping the car on the road.

“Stop the car, right now!” she ordered.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

I pulled into a rather convenient lay-by at the side of the road, bringing the car to a slow halt.

“Get out and come over here,” she ordered, her voice forceful and demanding.

I started to fold my cock into my jeans, her hand shot out to stop me.

“No you don‘t, just get out of the fucking car now, and get over to this door. Leave your cock where it is,” she ordered.

I opened the door and got out, my cock swinging wildly; I felt it contract as it hit the cold air. A car whizzed past in the opposite direction and I hurried over to the passenger side as quickly as I could. She opened the door.

“Because you were so fucking useless, it seems I am going to have to show you how to cum quickly!” she exclaimed, and with that Mum positioned one leg outside the car door while the other was close to the gear stick. Her skirt rose up past her pussy. She pulled it up further and then made herself comfortable.

“Get on your knees and lick this,” she commanded.

“It‘s ummm, there‘s a puddle here, can we-”

“Get on your fucking knees, NOW, and lick my cunt, or you’ll be sorry, believe me, I am still your mother, now do it,” she looked at me with a rather demanding stare as she bellowed the words.

I knelt in the puddle, my face motioned towards her pussy and my tongue extended. I licked her pussy. I was hard as fuck even though the cold air was freezing my bollocks off. It seemed that my mother was giving me everything I had ever wanted and more.

I licked, sucked and pushed my tongue into her cunt.

“I want you to lick my clit, lick it with rhythm and I will show you how to cum in one minute,” this time it sounded instructional rather than demanding.

I flicked her clit just how she wanted and then settled down to a steady rhythm as instructed.

“One minute from now,” she declared as she pushed the button on the stop watch.

I licked steadily. I heard her moan and groan as I flicked at her clit, I heard words of “Oh fuck” and “yes that‘s it”, it didn’t take long.

“I‘m fucking cumming,” declared Mum. And with those words echoing out of the car door, my face was drenched in a small quantity of female spunk. Her orgasm, I expected, the soaking I did not. This was the first time that she had gushed and it caught me by surprise; I lurched backwards, the second and third gushes shot from her pussy and covered my shirt and the inside of the car door. Mum was bucking her hips as her orgasm made her body convulse involuntarily. Every time she bucked, she ejaculated into the car. Her hand eventually shot out and cupped the back of my head as she pulled me back into her. There was no getting away from the soaking I was getting.

Eventually Mum calmed down and looked at me.

“Get in the car and drive,” she ordered.

I walked around to the driver side and got in. My cock still swinging wildly. This time I was breathing more heavily than I was before. I was turned on; horny as hell. She was certainly a different person.

I sat in the car, my knees soaking wet from the puddle, my shirt soaked from her spunk and my face covered in her juices.

“Drive!” she exclaimed.

We got under way and once again I felt her hand on my cock as she stroked and pumped it.

“Same game!” she exclaimed, but this time if you don’t cum, you’re going to have to lick my arse,” she smiled as she let the words fall from her mouth.

Now I was worried, I had never done that before in my life.

“Drive faster,” she instructed. I pushed my speed up to forty and rounded a bend. Ahead I could see a straight stretch of road.

“You have one minute to spurt all over me, you had better make it this time,” she declared.

Mum pumped my cock up and down, this time she was a little more urgent and I was a lot hornier and gagging for it.

She pumped my cock as I concentrated on the road and my cock, but mostly my cock. I started to raise my bum off the chair as she pumped me.

“Fucking cum for me, spurt it all over my hand, cover me in spunk,” she urged.

“Come on, Tom, empty your balls over me. Let it go, let me see your sticky fluid shoot into the air,” she was saying all the right words. My orgasm was building, this was it.

“Thirty seconds left,” she said. Her words brought me back down to reality; my concentration, spoilt. I glanced at the road and concentrated hard on my cock again.

“Come on baby, fucking let it all go,” she urged once more. “Cover this fucking car in spunk,” she said as she pumped my cock faster. I was nearly there, it was happening, this time for certain, I thought.

“Ten seconds,” she said.

“Oh-Fuck-Yes!” I exclaimed as I felt my cock explode into the air. The first jet left my cock and shot straight up into the air, it slowly came to a halt and fell back down meeting the second spurt going upwards. It continued to fall onto her pumping hand.

“Yeah!” exclaimed Mum.

“Fucking spurt it, come on, fucking spurt it, you gorgeous fucker!” she urged.

Subsequent jets of cum ended up on the steering wheel and my chest, while the remainder covered my Mum’s hand as it squeezed my cock.

She slowly halted the pumping and I watched as she raised her hand to her face to lick it clean. She swallowed all of it that was on her hands and licked her lips afterwards.

“Stop the car,” she said, suddenly. I did as I was told. I stopped the car. My cock never even deflated.

“You can’t drive with spunk all over the steering wheel”, she said, “lick it off,” she continued smiling at me.

I looked at her in disbelief. Her smile broadened.

“My arse or your spunk?” she questioned, “You choose!”

It seemed my choices were limited. I shied away from her arse, so my spunk it was. I licked the steering wheel clean.

“Kiss me,” she ordered.

We started kissing and our juices finally mixed in our mouths. She eventually pushed me away, and looked at me. I knew what was coming.

“Drive!” she said. “Drive home,” she continued.

I drove home, glancing every now and then to see what she was doing to herself. Before we arrived home, mum had brought herself off with her fingers at least twice. As much as I wanted to stop and watch her, I knew that I had to drive.

I finally stopped outside our house and waited. I sat still and stared at the steering wheel, then at my wet and drenched state. I was a mess but I enjoyed every fucking minute of it.

Mum got out first and told me to tuck myself in and hurry up. I shoved my now wilted cock into my trousers and zipped them up. I got out of the car and locked it. Just as I got inside the house she pounced on me again.

We kissed passionately and she shoved her tongue down my throat as she pushed me up against the door. Her hand was on my cock once more and this time it was extremely urgent.

She broke off the kiss and looked into my eyes.

“I have always wanted to order someone around. How was it for you?” she asked.

I nodded, my breathing heavy and my heart seemed like it was in formula one mode.

“Oh fuck yes, mum,” I replied.

“Good,” she said, “now I need a very urgent and rapid fuck, no holds barred. You just have to fucking go for it son.”

I turned her around, marched her to the sofa and bent her straight over it. In seconds my cock was inside my mother’s cunt and I was fucking her hard and fast. She certainly deserved every fucking minute that she got; and it was only a minute too.

She cried out with her orgasm while I fucked her over the back of the sofa, and it was seconds after that, that my second load of spunk left my cock and shot up inside her.

It was one hell of an evening and we eventually slid onto the sofa to sit down.

“I suppose I‘m going to have to be taught another lesson pretty soon?” I questioned.

She just bit her lip and nodded.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments