Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Foxy Cousin

"Brian's cousin goes to college in his town and eagerly accepts his invitation to drinks and dessert."

3
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I had a cousin about 10 years younger than myself. My family and her family enjoyed spending time together so we would visit during the major holidays. She had a nice solid, slightly thick body, cute foxy eyes, and black hair. When she graduated high school, she went away to college in the same city I was living in.

I actually lived near her campus, and I was surprised when she started calling me a month or two after her first semester started and we would sometimes have dinner together or see a movie or something. I wasn't sure what to make of it. I thought it seemed like we were dating at times, and there were frequently situations when waiters and waitresses or her friends thought we were dating. Instead of feeling like we were dating seeming awkward, she never seemed bothered by it and just continued asking me to go on these "dates" with her, I really didn't mind either. I wasn't sure how far I actually wanted to go with it, but being curious and attracted to my cousin, I always wanted to see where it might go.

Along with being generally very attractive, she had sweet little titties that she always showed off. There wasn't actually that much to them, not much more than little pillows on her chest. They were almost a little small for her otherwise thick and nicely proportioned body. But she always wore tops that would expose a lot of the upper part of her tits, and I constantly had the urge to push her shirt down that last half inch or so and suck on tits that I was sure must taste very sweet.

Over time I started to enjoy the view of her chest more and more openly. I never got any indication that she was bothered by me gazing at her chest so I just enjoyed the view. It became sort of a game to me to see how far I could go with it and to see what she would do. I started taking long leisurely gazes at her chest like I was looking out at a scenic view. I would even continue admiring the view as I was talking to her.

The time that I glanced to her pretty eyes, then to her pretty chest, and back and forth a few times, she reacted by saying she had to go to the bathroom. When she came back, those sweet young pillows were even more exposed. Then when she put her arm on the table and leaned forward there were dark red nipples playing peek-a-boo with me, poking down just under the edge of her shirt.

At that moment I did need to stop myself from leaning forward with an open mouth as I salivated at the view.

There were also occasions like when we were standing in line for a movie that my hand would end up being pressed against her pussy or ass, and a few other things like that, but otherwise our get togethers were pretty innocent. Nothing else really interesting going on or being discussed. She would talk about her classes and how she had gotten drunk the previous night, stuff like that. I was just getting a particularly good titty show from a particularly cute fox and took full luxury in enjoying it.

The following week I informed her that I was moving to a different place, but still in the same city. I wouldn't be quite as close to her campus. When I told her this she was not happy.

"Oh man!" She whined in disappointment.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She replied, "Well, we won't be able to hang out!"

I felt flattered that she was so upset about not being able to hang out with me. I don't know why she didn't just let all the male classmates that were surely banging on her door just cum on in and fill her pussy or ass. I was starting to realize that while she was a flirt, she was still a bit shy.

Anyway, it didn't mean we wouldn't continue to see each other. "Why not?" I said to her. "I'm not even moving that far away, just not right next to campus anymore. We can still hang out."

She perked up a bit. "Really?"

"Yeah. You should come over to my place sometime anyway. Maybe I'll get you drunk, or something." I smiled at her. I was thinking '...and pump your pussy until your head spins.' But I figured that went without saying.

"Really?!" She asked again even more excitedly.

"Sure," I repeated. "I'd love to get you drunk some time."

She kept her head down, unsuccessfully attempting to hide a big grin and rosy color on her face.

A few days later I bought a variety of alcoholic beverages. Then we met at a restaurant and had dinner. There was the usual great titty show, but I think both or us were thinking more about what might happen later. We had agreed to have "dessert" and alcohol at my place afterwards.

We sat on the couch quickly inebriating ourselves and chatting. We were turned towards each other, I had my arm behind her on the couch as I gazed down at her tits. We were rather close to each other, all I really had to do was turn my head a bit and I would be able to plant my lips anywhere on her face without any warning.

I didn't jump into anything right away, and gave her time to get inebriated. It's impressive how much a college freshman girl can drink. We had nice conversation in between drinking. It felt inevitable that it was just question of when, not if, we were going to kiss. Eventually I finished my drink and put the glass down and said to her, "Can you do me a favor?"

"What?" she responded.

I put my hand on her barely covered little breast, subtly rubbing her barely covered nipple with my finger. "Can you let me suck on this?"

As soon as she opened her mouth to respond, I put my lips firmly against hers. I moved my hand from her breast to under her chin, and she immediately tilted her had up and kissed me back. Soon I felt her holding me firmly with both arms, as we went quickly into a gentle but deep, and very affirmative, open mouth kiss.

Apparently that was all the seduction that was necessary. Actually she put her butt on my lap and straddled me, while keeping her lips locked on mine. With her on top, now she was the aggressor, I just sat back holding her as she drunkenly tongue fucked the back of my mouth.

We drunkenly wrestled and rolled around on the couch and the floor, our mouths locked and making out hard the whole time.

I was getting increasingly dizzy from all this. But I managed to get her pinned underneath me, and she was humping her pelvis up against my boner. I took a break and said, "Whoever is naked first wins."

She started squirming around so much underneath me that I had to roll off of her. I didn't realize how seriously she was going to take this challenge, and she was already sliding her pants and underwear off before I realized that this was a real race and that I had better start stripping.

She stood up proudly showing off her completely naked body as the obvious winner of the challenge, as I took off my socks. She had a great curvaceous body and a full thick triangle of black pubic hair at the base of her thick sexy molten stomach.

Once I was also naked I stood up in front of her and we kissed, deep, soft, and leisurely, my boner pressed against her stomach, as our hands explored all over each others' naked bodies.

Finally we stopped, and I lead her to my bed. I had her lie down on her back and I lay down next to her and touched my tongue to one of her nipples, as I brought my mouth to her breast. Finally I had those little flesh pillows in my mouth. I felt her nipples fast becoming hard as I softly licked them. She moaned quietly and her chest heaved sporadically up and down like waves on a beach as I sucked, licked and gently bit her nipples. Her hand rested on my head, her fingers giving me occasional caresses. I heard her murmur, "Oh God... I've had a crush on you since I was 5."

When I was done with her tits I kissed her stomach and quickly down to her bush.

I had my hands on her hips and buried my face in her bush. It was warm and cozy. I breathed deep the overpowering scent of her arousal. I sank my tongue in deep between her lips, and was immediately greeted with pussy juice flowing onto my tongue. I took both of her hands in mine. My lips pressed against hers as I slid my tongue deep into her fur covered love mound.

Then I slid my tongue up and down her ripe pussy lips.

HelenMolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMolly

She squeezed my hands and would softly moan or groan when I started sliding my tongue over her clit. I gradually focused more and more on her clit. Her pussy started writhing up and down against my lips and tongue as I gently teased and sucked on her clit. At one point she let go of my hands and placed her hands firmly on either side of my head. I think she was about to force-ably pull my head against her crotch, which would have been okay but then she just held my head gently.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and slowly moved them in and out. I started teasing her g-spot just a bit with my knuckles. Then I turned my palm upward and gently fingered her g-spot. She was gradually getting closer to orgasm. I wasn't going to allow her to cum too soon, so I gradually increased my fingering of her g-spot as I continually, but softly, worked on her clit with my tongue. All this time my young foxy cousin was beautifully moaning, groaning and writhing, as her chest heaved more and more.

Suddenly she squealed a quick "Oh God," and there was a short squirt of her pussy juice against my chin followed by a trickle running down my hand. I continued licking and stroking gently as she calmed down from her orgasm, and then I took my soaking wet fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean.

She lay with her eyes closed still catching her breath. But then she grabbed my hand and pulled me down to her. She pulled my head down and held me tight as we kissed.

After a minute she let go and guided me to lie down. She sat between my legs and bent over and started licking my dick. She looked very focused on what she was doing as she pressed her tongue against my dick and let half of my dick into her mouth. She did a good job, she started sucking and would give lots of attention to the head of my dick with her tongue.

She never looked at my face. I put my hand on her head and caressed her head and neck and shoulders as she sucked me off. She licked down my dick to my balls and took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on it, then the other. Now she looked questioningly up at me with her pretty eyes as she had my balls in her mouth. I smiled at her, and said "That feels really nice."

I told her to bob on my dick some more while she held my balls in her fingers. Then I had her kneel on the bed with her cute buns on display, her legs spread, her nipples touching the wall. I molested her crotch with my hand while I put on a condom. I stuck my dick between her buns, with my dick between her buns I pushed her buns together and slid it up and down a few strokes. That made my dick feel really good and got it rock hard. I pulled her hips back, and made her arch her back. I popped my dick into her waiting pussy. I slid it deep into her tight molten pussy and then back. Pushing firm and deliberate on each stroke, I fucked my foxy cousin, making her release more pussy juice on each stroke. Noticing how wet her pussy felt to my dick, I put my hand under her pussy and felt drops of slick, velvety pussy juice dripping down.

I churned her pussy for several minutes, which felt so good I thought I was going to shoot my cum into her right there. I gritted my teeth and took it slow. She was silent the whole time, but I could tell she was breathing pretty heavily, as I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

Then I laid her down on the bed and fucked her missionary style. The expression on her face as she stared up at me told me she was loving it. Then she closed her eyes and looked like she was in some other world, while I continued steadily boning her ripe pussy.

I wanted to look at her ass so I had her flip over, and watched her cute naked ass while I buried my dick in her dripping wet love mound.

Then she wanted to ride me and had me lie down while she straddled me. She lowered her sexy legs and pussy over my cock. She grinded my cock inside her like crazy, until she got the angle just how she liked and went faster and faster. My boner was getting used and abused inside the steaming pussy of my cute foxy cousin.

Then, thank god, in the midst of all her whimpering and gyrations, I felt waves of her pussy walls clenching desperately against my cock and releasing a wave of pussy juice that washed down my dick and over my balls.

I had her turn around and told her to lie down on top of me, her buns against my stomach, the back of her head on my shoulder, my dick still buried up in her bush. Every couple seconds I would pummel my dick hard up into her pussy, and slowly back down, and over again. After a few minutes of resting, she began gently rocking her pussy back against me as I did this. I was teasing the front of her body with my fingertips, from her clit over her stomach and to her nipples and then back.

I gently turned her onto her side. I poked my dick into her with her pussy sideways to my dick. She reached up to me with her free hand and explored my butt and my side and chest. She looked so pretty with her sweet nipples erect and the glow of sex on her face. She was gazing at me in a way that felt very romantic. So I leaned down and gave her several soft kisses.

She turned her lips away though, and murmured to me almost in a whisper, "I fantasized for years about losing my virginity to you. I didn't know it would ever actually happen."

I answered, "Well I'm glad you saved it for me, cause I sure am enjoying taking it." I put my dick deep in her pussy and my tongue deep in her mouth.

When I pulled away from her after several long kisses, I saw that my dick was covered in white pussy cream. I got off the bed and pulled her pussy to the edge of the bed. I lined my dick up to her fur covered swollen pussy lips. She drew in her breath as I pushed my dick up into her pussy. She rested her head back with her eyes closed as I slid my dick in and out of her pussy for several minutes.

Then I got back on the bed and fucked her missionary some more. This time I started fucking her hard and fast. She started moaning loudly, then she started thrashing uncontrollably. I held her down and fucked her hard through her orgasm. I wasn't sure how she felt about male cum, but in the heat of the moment I pulled the condom off and sprayed thick cum all over the front of her body. I know some sprinkled over her face and I could see drops of it on her tits and stomach.

She didn't say anything about it, she just immediately grabbed me and wrapped her arms around me, and promptly fell asleep, and I fell asleep only a minute later.

I woke up many hours later with the mid-day sun shining on my beautiful cum splattered cousin sleeping soundly in my arms. I felt her pubic hair tickling my boner. I got up carefully to avoid waking her and took a piss. When I came back she was lying on the bed smiling. I couldn't keep from looking at her gorgeous bush as she lay on the bed with her legs spread open. I lay down next to her and started sucking her sweet little tits. They had some dried cum on them. I moved my hand down to her bush for a little morning caress. I stuck my dick against her pussy lips and rubbed back and forth a bit. "Slide it inside," She murmured lustily. I guess she hadn't had enough the night before. I rubbed a bit more to get my dick hard, and poked it in. It felt great but I needed to fuck her, so I sat between her legs. I sank my dick deep and felt her pussy immediately moistening on my dick. I gradually fucked her harder. She started moaning and writhing more more. When she started bucking I angled my dick in there even harder. Then I pulled out and came on her stomach.

We...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kinkybrian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors