Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom and Me (Pt.2)

"Things get even better"

24
2 Comments 2
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I was awakened by the sound of trickling rain. I sat up and looked to the right to find my mom out of bed. Then I stood up and saw that my mom was out on the balcony, under the rain. My mom had always loved the rain and she liked to get soaked under it. She said it felt fresh and loved the way it felt as it fell on her face and on her body. My mom's room was on the second floor of the house and it was the biggest room in the house. I stepped outside and hugged my mom from behind. She leaned back and said, "Hey there. I hope you slept well. John, we need to talk."

That didn't sound too well. I was hoping that she didn't regret what had happened between us because I didn't want to give up the best thing that had happened to me in a long time. I knew that she often thought about her life and her choices whenever it rained. The reason why I was worried was because I thought my mom might have been thinking of the recent events while under the rain.

"What's up mom? Please don't tell me you regret what happened." 

My mom faced me and said, "I don't know. I loved it but I feel guilty. We shouldn't be doing this because you're my son and because of your father. I love you and you have stirred something inside me but I think we shouldn't do it again."

I stared at my mom for a few seconds without saying anything. I knew my mom was right but it didn't feel right at all. All I wanted was to make love to the woman in front of me without thinking of the consequences and that's what I intended on doing. I stepped closer to her and leaned down to kiss her soft lips. I stopped a few centimeters from them to see if she would pull away. She didn't move an inch and she just stared at me with those big brown eyes. Then I put my hand on her face and felt her soft skin. I still hadn't kissed her and I was taking my time. She closed her eyes and I leaned down to just barely touch her neck with my mouth. I planted a kiss on neck and she leaned her head back. I kissed the rest of her neck with tender kisses and I gradually moved up to her chin. I bit her softly and then moved up a bit more. My lips met hers and that's when I knew I had her. We kissed slowly at first but then we were kissing passionately and out of control. My mom had her robe on but I took it off to see those perfect pair of tits. I grabbed them with my hands and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. She started moaning in between our kisses and I continued my way down her body.

By this time we were soaked in water but neither of us cared. I sat down on a bench that was on the balcony. My mom then sat on my lap and continued to kiss me. I put my hands on her ass and squeezed it softly. I loved her ass and all of her body. "You are so beautiful mom. I don't ever want to leave your side."

My mom simply smiled and got off my lap. She got on her knees and started to suck my cock. She truly was an expert at sucking cock and I had to try hard not to cum too early. My mom ,however, knew exactly what she was doing and she stopped me from cumming several times. She licked the head of my dick and then she would put most of it in her mouth while going up and down with expertise. "Mmm...that feels fucking great mom. Don't stop. Oh my god!"
She continued to suck me for ten minutes and then got up. I kissed her and she kissed me back while pushing her tongue into mine. Our tongues worked in unison and we both were enjoying our passionate love. I then picked her up and she put her legs around my hips. I inserted my cock at the entrance of her pussy and started pushing in. I started to fuck my mom a bit faster and all the while she was moaning softly. I felt the inside of her walls as she met my thrusts back.

Ji_Yu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ji_Yu

I kissed her and she bit my lower lip. Then I pushed her against the wall on the side of the balcony. She leaned back and gasped. We kept at it for some time until I could feel my first orgasm approaching. "I'm about to come any minute now, mom."
I rammed my mom and thrusted with force against her pussy. I was getting close but my mom told me to slow down because she wanted to cum with me.

I got on the floor and placed my mom's legs on my shoulders. I then moved her in small circles around my cock. She started to moan and tilted her head back. I kissed her breasts with flicks of my tongue and she reacted by moaning louder. "Oh! Mmm...that feels great. Fuck me harder! Faster! Faster! Come on, make me cum!" She then started to move up and down on my cock faster and faster until her whimpers became shrieks of pleasure. A few seconds later she shook tremendously and I felt her juices running out of her and into my legs. At the same time I had started to cum and I screamed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god!" My sperm filled my mom's pussy and she seemed to be enjoying it. Time seemed to slow down as I stared at my mom's face and as the rain fell around us. I still had my cock inside her and it was still semi-erect. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. We sat in the rain for what seemed like hours. We couldn't stop kissing and I didn't want this to end.

After some time I pulled my cock out of my mom and I stood up. My mom then grabbed my hand and lead me inside. After getting back in the room my mom headed to the bathroom. I followed her and got into the shower with her. She turned on the water and I instantly pushed her against the wall while kissing her. My mom reached down and started to stroke my cock. I felt as it grew and my mom then turned around. I started to place my cock inside her pussy but first I told her, "Do you want me to fuck you mom? Do you want me to fill your cunt with my cum?"

She said, "Don't tease me. Just do it already. Fuck me hard!"

She then placed her hands on the wall of the shower and I proceeded to fuck my mom. I pushed in and out quickly. This time the lust took over and I had no mercy on my mom. I rammed her incessantly without stopping. She screamed in pleasure and told me not to stop. I fucked her with everything I had and she loved it. In between her screams she said, "Don't stop! I haven't been fucked like this in a long time. Fuck me faster! Oh! Oh!"

I took my cock out and placed it in her ass. I slowly pushed in but was soon hearing moans coming from my mom. I sped up until I could feel like I was about to blow my load. After ten more minutes my mom came, hard. She shook uncontrollably and almost fell down. A few minutes later I was pounding her cunt once again. It didn't take very long for me to cum.

We finished showering and got cleaned off. I then went down to the kitchen to prepare a snack for my mom and me. When I came back I found my mom masturbating. I set the tray down and this time I merely watched as this beautiful woman pleasured herself. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and moved them rapidly. Her back was arched and her face looked like she was in pain but at the same time she looked like she was in pleasure. She continued this for twenty minutes while I did the same. I looked at her and she look at me. I stood up and walked toward the bed. I got on top of her in missionary position. We fucked all night long while the rain continued to pour outside. Before I fell asleep my mom told me she had something she had to tell me. I asked her what it was but she said it could wait and that she would tell me in the morning. With that being said I laid on the bed with my arms around my beautiful mother.
Published 
Written by Cassiel20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments