Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My niece fulfills my darkest fantasy

"Jessica comes over after volleyball practice to use my hot tub."

20
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
My niece fulfills my fantasy.

Friday nights were always spent with friends having a good time and enjoying each others company. This particular Friday was different as I started work early in the morning and would get out later than I normally would. This was OK because I was tired and looked forward to a relaxing night at home doing nothing but watching movies.

I arrived home a few minutes before 8pm, took a shower and put on some comfortable pajamas. I made myself a sandwich, got something to drink, and retired to the living room where I searched for a movie to watch on Netflix.

At 43 years old, I was pretty active socially. I am 6’2 165 pounds, I keep in shape by working out twice a week at the gym. I was not ripped or overweight but more in the middle. My stomach was flat and my body was toned and that’s what I worked on. I dated a few women but never really found anyone I was interested in spending quality time with.
 
My sister on the other hand got married just after college and had two kids, a boy named Todd, and a girl named Jessica. Both kids are tall, athletic and very active. Todd is 20 years old, 6’0, 240 pounds and plays defensive tackle at college.

Jessica is 18 years old, 5’11, about 145 pounds and is a middle blocker for her high school volleyball team as a senior. Both have stunning blue eyes that pop once you see them. Todd has brown hair, and Jessica is a blonde, though for some reason she colored her hair black over the winter.

It was around 8:30pm when my phone rang. I thought about not answering but I wondered who would be calling me on a Friday night. I picked up the phone and heard my niece's voice on the other end.
 
“Hi Uncle Charlie, it’s me, Jess.” We exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes and asked each other what we were doing, how life was treating us, and so on.

“Uncle Charlie, I was wondering if I could come over tonight and use the hot tub. Practice was tough and I would love to just relax while soaking in the hot water.”

“Sure Jess, I’ll turn the hot tub on for you so it will be ready when you get here.”
 
“Thanks Uncle Charlie. About fifteen minutes OK?”

“Sounds good Jess, see you then.” With that we hung up and I went to turn on the hot tub for her.

About twenty minutes had passed and the hot tub was ready for my niece. I was on the couch in the living room watching a movie, and did not notice that Jess had let herself in. She surprised me by jumping and landing on my lap, almost straddling me yelling, “Surprise!”
 
“Hey, you made it. Took you long enough” I said. She replied in kind with her trade mark smile.

“Yeah, I got dropped off by Katie. It was on her way to her house. I hope you don’t mind.”
 
“No, not at all.” Jess was still wearing her volleyball uniform, which consisted of form fitting black shorts, a pony tail that was braided, and a red and black jersey that curved her body nicely.

My hands settled on her waist as she leaned in and kissed my cheek. I could feel her 36c breasts pressing against my chest which caused my cock to grow through my thin pajama pants. What made it worse was that I have not had any type of sexual contact of any kind for the past three months. So having my attractive niece straddling me as if she was riding my cock was a bit much for me to handle.

Jess and I have always flirted with each other. That was our relationship, we never acted upon it and our flirtation never crossed any lines. Though I admit to fantasizing about what it must be like to be on the receiving end of a blow job from her.
 
Her face was round and her jaw line was chiseled and her smile was big and bright. Her lips were full and soft judging by the kisses I got from her each time she visited me.
 
“If you were dropped off, how were you planning on getting home,” I asked.

She leaned back a bit, removing her pony tail and letting her hair fall down naturally over her shoulders and said, “I was hoping you would let me spend the night since I do not feel like walking home tonight.”

I slid my hands from her waist to her thighs and gave her left thigh a small slap and said, “That’s fine, the hot tub is all set and ready to go.” With that she smiled, gave me another kiss on the cheek and got up and walked towards the kitchen.
 
I followed her with my eyes, relieved that she did not notice my hard cock while she was sitting on my lap. I looked at her long stride, and tone legs, and let out a small sigh and thought to myself how I would love to do bad things to her.

I quickly snapped out of it when she asked me if I had anything to drink. I adjusted my swollen cock and told her that I had some coke in the refrigerator.

A few minutes went by and Jess came out wearing a blue tank top and a red bikini French cut bottom holding a towel and her coke. She leaned down next to me and asked if I wanted to join her in the hot tub. At this point, all kinds of images were running through my mind.

The thought of kissing her gently crossed my mind while my hands caressed her breasts. Or would she straddle me again in the hot tub, only this time, without a top on as we kissed and held each other with the hot water caressing our bodies.
 
“Sure, I would like that Jess, just need to get my trunks on.”

“Oh, you won’t need trunks Uncle Charlie, I’ll wait here for you while you get in. Just call me when you’re ready and I’ll join you.”
 
Did Jess just ask me to get naked in the hot tub with her? Or was I just hearing things.
 
“It will only take me a few minutes Jess,” I replied.

“We are family Uncle Charlie. Besides, I’ve seen men naked before so it’s not a big deal,” she told me.

I didn’t know what she was planning, but in my mind, I was struggling with a tough decision. It was made easier for me when Jess leaned in closer to me, and gently bit my neck. For a second, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the unadulterated feeling of her soft lips on my neck. It felt good to have someone kiss me like that.
 
She wrapped her free arm around my chest, gently caressing me while she kissed my neck again. I let out a small and soft moan and said, OK, you win. But let’s keep our distance just to be safe.”

I got up and went outside into the patio. My yard was fenced in and well covered with trees, bushes, and plants so privacy was not an issue. I turned the back yard lights off so that only the light was from inside the hot tub. I took off my pajamas and stepped into the hot tub. The water was hot and relaxing as the jets pushed the water over my entire body.

I called for Jess to join me in the hot tub. She came outside and took off her tank top which revealed the matching red bikini top she was wearing. The top held her breasts perfectly and made them look bigger than what they were. That was the first thing I noticed. The second thing I noticed about the top is that it was one of those tops that had a clasp in the front rather than in the back.

Jess got into the hot tub and settled down on the opposite side of me. We talked for about twenty minutes, and during that time, I noticed that she was getting closer to me. I’m not sure how or when, but our conversation became sexual in that she asked me when I last had a girlfriend, when I last had sex. I in turn made a less obvious inquiry with her about that subject but that did not stop me from fantasizing about her giving me head in the hot tub.
 
It was at this point Jess said to me, “You know Uncle Charlie, when I was sitting on your lap earlier, I could feel your hard cock pressing against my inner thigh.

HappyXNights
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HappyXNights

You have no idea how much I wanted to reach down and stroke your cock.”

I was speechless, and I could feel my cock instantly spring to life and become has hard as I ever have been. I began to stutter; “I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me. You’re beautiful and seeing you in your volleyball uniform made me lose all my self control.”

Jess moved closer to me and said, “It’s OK, I’ve wanted to feel your cock for a while now, I have been wanting to feel it grow in my hand as I gently stroke it for you.”

I could not believe what I was hearing. My niece just admitted to having a crush on me. All I could think about was fulfilling my darkest fantasy. I could not distinguish right from wrong. All I wanted to do was to let her feel my swollen cock.

“Come closer, and give me your hand Jess.” She sat right next to me, as I placed my right arm around her shoulders, I took her left hand and gently placed it on my throbbing rock hard cock.
 
As soon as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, she let out a small but noticeable moan of pleasure. She began to stroke my cock slowly, inspecting every inch with her hand and fingers. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the soft touch of my niece's hand as she played with my member.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had a look I have never seen on her before. It turned me on so much that I swore my cock got even harder. I caressed the side of her face as she closed her eyes at the touch of my hand against her cheek. I leaned in and gently kissed her on her lips. Once, twice, three soft kisses.

She parted her mouth at the same time as I did, and our tongues met in the middle, caressing, dancing, in a passionate kiss that lasted for a few minutes. Her hand gripped my cock a little tighter and she moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss and whispered to her, “That feels so good Jess, are you sure you’re OK with this?”
 
She opened her eyes and looked right at me, biting her bottom lip as if she was trying to control an intense feeling of pleasure and whispered, "Yes Uncle Charlie."

She continued to stroke my cock with passion. For a few moments, I closed my eyes, leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of the hand job I was getting from my niece. She slipped her other hand down and started to gently caress my balls as well.

I could no longer take it. I had to touch her. I twisted my body enough for me to reach with my left hand, and gently cup her breast. I could feel her hard nipple through the thin fabric of her bikini top pressing against the palm of my hand as I squeezed gently against her firm breast. We continued to feel each others bodies until she stood up, and removed her top exposing her breasts for me.
 
They were magnificent, firm, and enticing. Her nipples were hard, small, and pink. She pulled my head into her left breast and whispered, “Please Uncle Charlie, take my tit into your mouth. Suck my tit, Uncle Charlie.”

I did as she asked, teasing her at first by gently licking her nipple. I then sucked her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her hardened nipple. My other hand gently grabbed her right breast, squeezing, pulling, and rolling her nipple between my fingers. She let out a moan of pleasure as her hands ran through my hair, pulling me closer to her breasts.

I changed breasts and repeated the same attention I gave to her left breast, for the right one. I pulled away, kissing her on her lips and suggested that we go inside. She agreed only because she did not want to chance that the neighbors would see or hear us.

As we entered inside, I closed the sliding glass door and drew the curtains so that we could not be seen by prying eyes. We dried off and moved towards the couch in the living room. Jess instructed me to sit down and I did what I was told. I sat in the middle of the couch as she smiled and said that she was happy that we were able to share our love with each other outside but that it was now time for her to take care of me.
 
I watched as Jess got down on her knees in front of me, she put her hair back in a pony tail and placed her hands on my thighs. She leaned in and kissed me yet again for a few minutes, ensuring that my cock was hard once again.
 
She withdrew her kiss and said, “Lean back Uncle Charlie and let me take your cock into my mouth.” I looked down at her in anticipation of what was about to happen.
 
Our eyes locked onto each other as she lowered her head, her mouth slowly opened. Could this be the moment I have dreamed of, my sexy niece giving me head? The anticipation of feeling her hot moist mouth swallowing my cock was unbearable. The last image I saw before closing my eyes was her tongue sliding out ready to lick my shaft from top to bottom.

And then it happened. The feeling of her soft tongue on the underside of my hard shaft was incredible. She proceeded to lick my entire length and back down again. Her hands never leaving my thighs, her mouth sliding over my throbbing head and taking my entire cock into her mouth.

Jess was now sucking my cock. Soft slow motions at first as if she was getting use to the size of my cock that was now touching the back of her throat. Back and forth, her tongue swirling around the head of my cock as my entire body twitches with pleasure. I let out a few moans of pleasure letting her know just how good my dick felt in her mouth. I took my hands and placed them on her head, guiding her into a rhythm that would take me to a place I have not been to in quite some time.
 
She allowed me to show her what I liked and soon thereafter, my hands left her head. She continued with her pace, stopping a few times to take me all the way into her mouth. She did not gag when the head of my cock reached her throat as she buried her face deep into my pubic region.
 
She took great care of me for about ten minutes when I said, “Jess, I’m almost ready to cum.”

She stopped and looked up at me and said, “I want you to cum on my face Uncle Charlie. I want to see and feel every ounce of cum on my face.”
 
She licked my shaft and begged me, “Please. Uncle Charlie, cum on my face.”

I stood up, her hands fell down to her sides, and she continued her assault on my cock. I looked down at her and we locked eyes again, “This feels so good Jess, you’re going to make me cum!”

I took my hand and tilted her head back. She said, “cum for me Charlie, cum for me.” I grabbed my cock, aiming it at her beautiful face, leaned my head back and grunted, moaned, and came on her face.
 
The first rope landed on the left side, the second on the side of her face, covering her left ear and some on her hair. Jess moved just a little to the right and let out a gasp as the third rope landed on her face and mouth. I moaned and grunted as the fourth and final rope of cum landed on her tongue, nose, and forehead. I fell back onto the couch and let out a big sigh of exhaustion. Jess leaned down and cleaned the remaining cum from my cock and a few drops that fell onto my balls.

As we cleaned up, I could not believe what just took place. One of my fantasies came true and I could not have been happier. I got dressed and Jess put her tank top on and sat down next to me.
 
“I’ve always wanted to give you head Uncle Charlie, for the longest time now. I promise I won’t tell anyone about tonight.” She rested her head on my shoulder and I told her that it was a dream come true for me as well.
 
“Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight Uncle Charlie?” She asked.

I turned to give her a kiss on her forehead and said, “It would be my pleasure.”
Published 
Written by BlindOldMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments