Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sex Journal: The Morning After

"Brother and sister make mad, passionate love in the shower and then on the bathroom floor"

5
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The morning after Don's confession, I woke up to the sound of Louise's cell phone. The blood red LED readout on our bedside alarm clock glared 4 am. Louise and I had pulled another one of our marathon fuckathons and it seemed like we had just gone to sleep. Louise was talking very softly into the phone and I could barely make out her words except for, "I'll be right in. Start prepping him."

"Honey…what…?"

"Go back to sleep, honey. Have to go to work. One of my patients implanted pacemakers stopped working. Don't know when I'll be home. I'll call you."

Leaning over me, she kissed me softly on the lips.

"Now go to sleep."

"Let me get up and fix you something to eat, some coffee…"

"No time, sweetheart. I'll grab a cup of coffee on the way in."

As I watched her walk naked across the room, my cock started to grow hard. I still couldn't look at her beautiful naked body without wanting to be inside her. As I watched her step into a pair of white lace panties, memories of how good it felt to be inside her came flooding back and my cock grew rigid with excitement. As I watched her wrap a short, white wrap-around skirt around her small, perfect waist, I stroked my now throbbing hardon. As she slipped into her short, white cotton doctor's coat, I felt my jism beginning to swirl around in my balls, preparing to start on its long journey to freedom. She never bothered with a blouse. She told me that she enjoyed the way the fabric of her jacket rubbed against her sensitive nipple, keeping them in a state of mild arousal. As I started to stroke my cock faster, I pictured her in the doctor's dressing room at the hospital, stripping off her clothes and slipping into her scrubs, she never wore anything under those scrubs, not even panties. She told me that her sexual arousal heightened her awareness and made her a better surgeon.

She turned and saw what I was doing.

"Jesus, honey. I wish I had time…I'm so fucking wet…will it always be like this for us…? Damn…I pray that it is. No time to have you inside me…but…"

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, Louise leaned over me and took my bloated cock knob in her mouth. I felt my shaft sliding down her throat as she worked the muscles in her throat bringing me to that wondrous point of no return. I closed my eyes as her hand closed around my balls, squeezing them, massaging them, starting my jism on its way to release. Moments later, I started shooting my cum down her throat. Louise worked her throat muscles faster, harder, milking me dry.

As Louise started to deep throat me, I'd slipped a hand under her skirt and inside her panties. Finding her erect little clit, I caressed it gently, circling it with my fingertip. She loved being touched that way and I knew it would get her off in seconds. It did. We both found release together.

Then she was gone.

The clock read 4:30 and I was wide-awake.

Slipping into a black, silk kimono robe that Louise had given me for Christmas, I walked out into the hall. As I passed the hall bathroom on my way to the stairs, I heard water running. I stopped and listened. Sally and Don shared a private bathroom with Louise and me so it had to be my sister Carol or her significant other. Remembering what Carol had said to me at the motel, I gently tried the doorknob. I had expected the door to be locked but it opened. As steam bellowed from the cracked door, I knew that it was Carol in the shower. She once told me that she like taking really hot showers during the cold weather although the house was comfortably warm. The question now was, was she in there showering alone, or was her significant other in there with her?

I stepped inside and quietly closed the door behind me.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

Only the blurred outline of Carol's curvaceous body showed through the milky glass of the shower's door. Latching the bathroom door, I slipped out of my robe, quietly slid open the shower door, and stepped inside. Carol stood there under the steamy hot water, her head thrown back, her eyes closed, as she masturbated. Watching her, I could tell that she was on the verge of climaxing. As I took in her beautiful body, my cock grew hard, jutting straight out from my hairy crotch like a fireplace poker. As I watched, she started to climax. Reaching out I grabbed her as her legs gave way and she started to slide down the wet tile, pulling her wet body tightly against mine. Her eyes still tightly closed; she wrapped her arms around me and pressed even tighter against me.

Carol is a head or two shorter than I am so as we pressed tightly together, my long, blood engorged cock pressed up between her small but perfectly shaped titties. She knew it was me without opening her eyes because her significant other was short of stature too.

"Oh, Jesus…Clarence…I'm still so fucking horny. I need you inside me so fucking much."

Picking her up, I lowered her still sopping wet hole down over my rampant hardon. Instinctively she wrapped her powerful legs around my hips as I grasped her ass cheeks with my strong hands and started working her pussy slowly up and down my throbbing member.

"Damn…so fucking big…makes me feel like a virgin again. Feels so fucking good. Oh, Clarence, make me cum like I've never cum before. Make me scream."

Spreading my legs further apart and leaning back against the showers tiled wall behind me for balance, I pumped her tight pussy faster on my thick member, slamming her pubic mound tightly into mind with each stroke, grinding her pubic bone against mine.

"Oh, sweet Jesus…that's it Clarence…rip me wide open with that fucking thing…"

"Going to make…you…fucking…cum…so fucking…hard…Carol."

Carol dug her long nails in my back as she bit down hard on my shoulder.

"Almost there, you hot little bitch. Going to fill your fucking hole with my cum."

"Oh, God…yeah. Fill my fucking pussy with you cum. Ram that thing in me. That's it…making me cum now…."

"Yeah…tight little pussy…making me cummmmmmm."

As our orgasms subsided, I sat her gently down on her feet. Taking her face in my hands, I kissed her eyes and cheeks, tasting her salty tears of joy that mingled with the water.

"Oh, Clarence, I've wanted this ever since I walked into that motel room and saw you and Louise naked. Even soft, you're hung like a fucking bull. I just knew you'd satisfy me like no guy ever had before. Godddd…I wish that I didn't have to go back to Denver. I need this soooo fuccckkkiiinnnggg much."

My cock was growing hard again. Sliding open the shower door, I lowered her wet body down on the tiled bathroom floor. Kneeling between her trembling thighs, I hooked her legs over my shoulders and slipped my again rigid member all the way up inside her clenching hole. This time I intended to make her beg me to let her cum. Repeatedly I brought her to the very edge of the bottomless pit of ecstasy. As I felt her impending climax approach, as I felt about to plunge headfirst into the bottomless abyss of sexual nirvana, I stopped moving inside her and held her body motionless against mine until her orgasm slipped away from her. Finally, as she begged me to make her cum, I started stroking in and out of her fiery hot hole like a piston slamming up and down in the cylinder of a high-performance engine. Within seconds, we both exploded violently.

Published 
Written by Freelancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments