Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sweet Uncle

2
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I set my clothes and some books in the back of my trunk and got in the driver's seat. I was ecstatic. I was now moving out of my small country home and moving to town to go to college. My uncle had offered me to move in with him that way I would be close to school and I wouldn't have to pay for a dorm or rent. Finally! I was getting rid of my adolescent life and moving forward to my new adult life, with my awesome uncle Matt. I drove away, top down and the sun shining on the black leather seats of my Mustang.

 

When I arrived, I saw my tall uncle standing by the apartment building. His hair was short and gelled to perfection. He wore his thin red Parasuco shirt that seemed to stretch over his muscled pecks and huge arms. He smiled revealing his perfect teeth, which could glow in the dark, they were so white. I smiled back at him and gave a small wave and then pulled into a spot near the door.

"Hey, how are ya?"he asked, as he always did, when we saw each other.

His tall stature would have intimidated me if I hadn't known him so well. But I did and I was so glad to moving in with him than into a dorm. I slammed the door of my car and went to hug him as he walked over to me. We held each other for a moment and then released one another.

"I'm good and how are you?"I replied with an identical question.

"I'm alright. How much stuff do you have to take up?"

"Tons,"I replied with sarcasm and a little shove.

He smiled down at me, as if he were much older than he truly was. I walked over to my trunk and pulled out several bags and a suitcase that contained my belongings. He picked up five of the bags and I managed the rest as we took the elevator to the tenth floor.

We got to his apartment that I would now call home. It was neat, tidy and modern just like all the previous apartments he had as a bachelor. Although his apartment was beautiful with a view in the living room, an open concept kitchen and brand new furniture, my room was yet to be established. His computer still inhabited the desolate looking space.

"Sorry I don't have your room ready. I've got to pick your bed up in a couple days. Until then you can crash in my room and I'll just sleeping on the couch. It's my fault anyway,"he explained this as we left my room and traveled down a narrow hallway to his bed room.

It was beautiful. A large queen sized bed was centered on the wall opposite to the door. A mirror above the head board attracted my eyes, as it was the first thing you saw in the room. I couldn't help but think of how many times he had stared at a women in that mirror while fucked her. Sleek black dressers and end tables accompanied the bed and a door to the right of the room led to an on suit bathroom, that contained a large walk in shower, toilet and a sink that sat just below another gigantic mirror.

"So that's about it. Do you wanna eat or something?"he asked.

"Yea sure. I could definable go for some supper,"I said with a smile, knowing that he was an excellent cook.

I sat on the couch watching t.v. as my uncle prepared some chicken and vegetables. I stole glances at his arms and chest as they moved, and watched his muscled that lay underneath his tight shirt. He smiled at me as I tried to steal my fifth look. I smiled back and and turned my head back to the t.v. awkwardly. In an attempt to recover, I asked about the progress of dinner.

"Well, it's pretty much done,"he replied as he carried two plates of food over to the couch.

"Thanks. It looks really good,"I said as I began to eat.

After dinner I went to his room and changed into my short shorts and a tank top, that had become accustom to wearing around the house before bed. Suddenly, the door opened an Matt walked in. My c cup breasts we exposed as I had just pulled my shorts up to cover my pink string thong. I pulled on my tank top as quickly as I could while my uncle stood in the doorway dumbfounded.

"I'm so sorry. I don't normally knock on my own door,"he said as his eyes wondered over my skin tight and revealing clothing.

"I understand, it's ok," I said uneasy of his meandering gaze.

"I just need to take a shower. Do you mind if I use the on suit, all my stuff is in their?"he said with eyes now pointed at the floor as he tried to avoid any more inappropriate looks.

"Ya sure,"I said as I began to make my way out of the room.

I watched a late night talk show as I waited for him to be down in the shower. When the show ended I began to wonder what he could be doing in the shower for the hour.

ShillaSunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShillaSunn

My thoughts immediately scattered to his naked body under the warm running water. His smooth tanned skin and the muscles that covered his body, not an inch of fat on him. His chiseled jaw and his short hair soaken wet made me dreamily smile at the visual. Suddenly the water turned off and and a few moments later he emerged from his bedroom. His hair was still wet and beads of water ran down his chest and ended at his long, baggy pajama pants. He smiled as he walked to the kitchen and filled a glass of water.

"Sorry I took so long. I hope I didn't keep you up much later than you normally stay up,"he said as he sat on the couch beside me. I stared a moment longer before his words registered in my brain.

"Yea right. Twelve is not that late and especially on a weekend,"I finally managed to say, now looking at his beautiful face.

He laughed a little, as he realized that he was no longer talking to the ten year old I once was. His green-brown eyes sparkled in the dim light of the living room. We both stared at the t.v. for a moment and then his voice grasped over the silence.

"So when did you start wearing this kind of stuff?"his question obviously directed at my skimpy attire.

"Well, you don't hang around my house at bed time enough, I always wear this at night. And what about you? You're the one with your shirt off,"I laughed out each word, trying to sound casual.

"Oh come on! You've seen me with out a shirt on before,"he said, most likely referring to his MMA fights.

We sat on the couch conversing for a half hour. His voice was soothing and when he put his arm around my neck and squeezed me, shivers ran down my arms and caused goosebumps to pop up one by one.

"See. These little pieces of fabric don't keep you warm enough,"he said as he proceeded to snap my tank top's spaghetti strap. His actions reminded me of the boys from school, except his gorgeous chiseled body was nothing like anything in high school.

"So am I going to be allowed to have Dan stay over?"I asked, gladly turning the topic away from my clothing.

"He's your boyfriend, so, I guess,"his face grew colder now, even though he tried to hide it.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Nothing,"he began,"It's just that... my own niece can keep down a relation longer than I can."

"Not to mention that I probly get more,"I said with a laugh, only realized what I had said after after the last syllable left my mouth.

He was astounded. His jaw dropped and his cheeks flush with some pink, as did mine. I saw his eyes quickly fall to my cleavage and then return to my eyes . I looked at his lips now, and they were slightly parted dangerously inviting me in. I felt the familiar urge to press my lips to his and kiss him but instead I turned my head toward the clock and made a lame excuse of it being late and that I should go to bed.

He walked me down the hall to my room as if I didn't know where I was going and I found it to be very sweet.

"I'm getting up at eight tomorrow. Do you want to go for a jog with me in the morning?"he asked as we stood in the door way.

"Ya, if you think you can keep up,"I joked, as I knew that his glorious body could carry him much farther than my own could.

"Five k. I know that you can do that. Rest up,"he said after his brief chuckle at arrogantly sarcastic comment and I went to his room to sleep.

That night I ran my hands over my uncle's rock hard chest. My lips parted and closed with his and my hair fell around us as I hovered over his naked body. Our bodies got hotter as the tension built and he began to beg me to sit on him. I denied him playfully and put him through torture as I kept my dripping wet pussy from him. Finally, he pulled me down onto his stiff dick and it felt as though we would both come within the first few strokes. Managing hold of we continued with our bodies moving in sinc, his upward thrusts and my forward rotations sent my mind screaming and soon my clit gave way to my hand and fantasy and released myself with insane amounts of pleasure. My body gave me mild waves of pleasure and I manage to contain any noise that would normally come out of my mouth, just in case he was still awake in the living room. My fantasy left me with sweet dreams and exhaustion and I quickly fell asleep in my uncle's bed.

"It's eight,"I awoke to his voice softly calling from and partly opened door, it was time for our jog.

 

Part Two to come....

 

Published 
Written by Lusting_Desire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors