Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niece's Special Christmas Gift

"His niece gives her uncle a very sweet Christmas gift."

14
2 Comments 2
17.5k Views 17.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Niece’s Special Christmas Gift

By Reeb

 

This Christmas was going to very different from the ones in the past. For the first time, all the niece’s and nephew’s were old enough to be part of the family Pollyanna. My sister’s youngest daughter, Allison, or Ally as we called her, had just turned sixteen and since she was working, she had some money so she wanted in on the family tradition.

 

At our Thanksgiving dinner, we always pick names for the Pollyanna. Our tradition is always the youngest go first with everything. Ally, being the youngest got to pick out of the hat first. As always, she made a big production out of having the opportunity to finally be part of this tradition.

 

Reaching into the hat, she swished the pieces of paper around until her mother finally scolded her to get on with it. Finally her small fingers gripped a piece of paper and pulled it out. She opened it up and playfully looked around the room, tormenting everyone just a bit longer.

 

Her beautiful blue eyes finally stopped on me as she said “It looks like Uncle Ronnie is my first Pollyanna.”

 

Everyone said a silent “finally” as she was done her turn. Ally is always one for the dramatics and is always boasting how she is going to be an actress or a model someday. I believe that with her strong will power and very good looks, she’ll have her dreams come true one day.

 

My sister has two very pretty daughters, both are blonde blue eyed beauties, Ally at 16 and Lauren at 18. I’ve had a very special relationship with both as I’ve watched them grow up into very beautiful women. My relationship with them has always been one of a flirtatious nature, mostly initiated by the young girls.

 

Ally stands about 5 feet 5 inches tall, has shoulder length pure blonde hair with a gorgeous complexion. Her skin tans very easy so she always has a sexy dark tan over the summer months. I’ve had the pleasure to see both my niece’s in their hottest summer bikinis lounging around the pool over the past few years.

 

Ally still has that slight amount of what they call, baby fat but she has very nice curves at all the right places. Now Lauren, on the other hand, has that perfect teenage hard body, tight, firm and thin. Ally has long sexy legs and a sweet bubble butt ass to die for. My cock always stiffens at the sight of her sexy little tush.

 

Her sexy butt is her best asset but running a close second are her breasts. Her sister, Lauren, is very jealous as Ally definitely inherited her mother’s full large breasts. At age 16, Ally fills out an eye pleasing 36C cup where Lauren is a nice full B cup. Ally’s tits almost appear too large for her frame but they are so sexy, full, round and natural looking.

 

Finally Christmas time arrives as we all gather for our annual Christmas dinner and to exchange our gifts. This year we were gathering at my sister’s house in the snow covered countryside the Saturday after Christmas. It was a long ride out there, through the hills of Pennsylvania on the snow and ice covered roads. I was going to stay the night at my sister Amy’s house and travel home on Sunday.

 

As I drove the hour ride to my sister’s house, my mind wondered over all the taboo sexual encounters of my life. My first incestuous experience was loosing my virginity to my sexy 20 year old aunt. She was only four years older than me at the time. For more about that encounter, please read my story entitled “Babysat by my Aunt”.

 

From that day forward, I had sex many times with my mother’s sexy little sister. My aunt Marianne was the youngest and I was the oldest of my mother’s children. She opened my eyes to the extremely hot and intense sexual pleasures one can obtain from such a taboo experience, incest.

 

BAM! Another Pennsylvania pot hole got my attention. My cock was stone hard as my mind recalled my first taboo experience with my sister Amy, Lauren and Ally’s mother. I was 28 years old at the time and Amy was 19 when she moved in with me and after a short time, we were enjoying the taboo pleasures that only a brother and sister can experience. I’ve written many stories based on that taboo topic.

 

Amy and I have made taboo love numerous times over the years. Amy is now 36 years old and I’m a young 45 years old. I had the pleasure of making love to Amy’s oldest daughter Lauren on her 16 th birthday and several times since then. I’ve also made love to a few of Lauren’s sexy young teenage friends too. My cock was throbbing thinking of the hot incestuous and taboo sex I’ve experienced over the years.

 

As my truck began to climb a steep snow covered hill, I began thinking about my sexy youngest niece Ally. She was so forward and seductively arousing at our Thanksgiving dinner. If she only knew how hard she made my cock, or maybe she did. I wondered if she knew I fucked her older sister, or her mother too for that matter.

 

It felt great to finally arrive and enter the warm confines of my sister’s country farm house. Soon everyone was there, about 20 people packed into the large living room. With a fire blazing in the fireplace, Christmas tree flashing in the corner, it was a perfect picture of family unity at a beautiful time of the year.

 

We all talked and told stories, laughing and enjoying each others company. Ally was spending a lot of time hanging around me, her 45 year old bachelor uncle. I stand about six feet tall and have dark brown hair with blue-green eyes. I work out nearly very day so I’m in very good shape for my age. I have never had any trouble finding women in my life.

 

We gathered around the large table for the Christmas feast. Everyone was in a great mood for family bonding and enjoying each others company. As people finished at the table, we all helped cleaning up and soon we were gathered back in the living room to exchange gifts.

 

As tradition dictated, we start with our parents and then the youngest went next so Ally was eager to begin. We all laughed as she put on her usual production of dramatics. One by one, everyone took turns opening their gifts. With cameras flashing, the ritual took over an hour to get to me. Next to our parents, I’m the oldest so I always get to go last.

 

Ally brought her gifts over to me and set them in the order of which I should open them. We all agreed to spend a maximum of a hundred dollars on each other. I figured Ally wouldn’t be able to spend that much so I was very curious what her gifts would be.

 

I first opened up a box that held a very nice shirt, then a box of expensive cologne and finally a small envelope. The envelope held a gift card to Home Depot, a store made for the handyman in all of us. Included in the envelope was a small note which said, “Your last gift will be given to you later.”

 

I read it to myself and looked into Ally’s eyes as she gave me a sexy but very subtle wink. I thought to myself, “What the hell is she up to?” as I smiled back and said thank you.

 

At one point of the night, I made my way to the upstairs bathroom to get rid of some of the beers I had consumed. As I stood there, I began to visualize my sweet little Ally and her sexy young teenage body, my cock thickened quickly. Suddenly, I heard a soft knock at the door.

 

“Uncle Ronnie, you in there?” Ally asked softly.

 

I quickly tucked my stiff cock inside my pants and opened the door.

 

“Hi Ally, you need to get in here? I’ll be done in a minute.” I asked her.

 

She put her hand against my chest, pushing me in as she slipped in and closed the door behind her. God, she looked so fucking sexy tonight. She was wearing a pair of skin tight light colored blue jeans, a white belt and a sexy yellow and white striped blouse that clung tightly to her breasts. Her blouse was low cut exposing plenty of gorgeous soft cleavage.

 

“I want to give you the rest of your Christmas gifts.” She said as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of me.

 

I couldn’t believe my eyes as she looked up, deep into my eyes and started to unbuckle my belt. As she unzipped my fly, she pulled down my pants, underwear and all in one swift motion. My hard thick eight inch cock sprung free, standing straight out nearly hitting her on the cheek.

 

“Oh my Uncle Ronnie, I love your nice big cock, hmmmmmm” she purred.

 

“Ally, what if someone comes upstairs?” I asked.

 

“Don’t worry, they’re having desert in the dining room.” She replied as she looked closely at my cock head.

 

“Really honey, we can’t do this here. Someone will catch us, let’s go to my room.” I pleaded with her.

 

“Oh alright, let’s go then.” She said as she helped me tuck my rigid shaft back in my pants.

 

Down the hall we scampered, watching carefully so nobody would see us. As we entered the room, Ally quickly got down to her knees and again pulled my pants and underwear down. My cock was huge by now, 8 inches of thick and throbbing meat, oozing pre-cum as her little hands gripped and gently pulled on my shaft.

 

The head was huge, swollen, purple and shiny, leaking pre-cum as I was extremely excited as I watched my sexy niece prepare to suck my swollen cock. I was so fucking aroused as she looked up into my eyes and softly flicked her tongue out, touching my pre-cum. As she pulled back, a string of cum trailed to her lips as she swirled it in her mouth.

 

“Hmmm salty………” she giggled softly.

 

Her lips slowly opened as I watched her lean forward until my cock head felt the hot warmth of the insides of her wet mouth. Slowly I watched it disappear as my sexy niece took my cock deep into her mouth. The heat of her mouth, her soft tongue swirling around my shaft was exciting beyond belief.

 

As her soft mouth gave me intense pleasures, I reached down with my right hand, slipped inside her blouse and cupped her left breast. Her erect nipple felt like a small rock against my palm. God I loved her big tits, so full and soft just like her mother’s. I cupped and squeezed her soft breast flesh, causing her to moan around my cock shaft.

 

The vibrations of her moans felt exquisite against my throbbing cock. Her head was slowly gliding up and down my shaft. I closed my eyes as I caressed her soft tit, completely enjoying the sensations her young lips were giving me. She must have done this before as she knew exactly how much tongue pressure to apply at exactly the right time on her outward stroke.

 

“Oh god yes, Ally that feels so good baby.” I moaned softly.

 

She began to quicken the pace, holding my hips as my cock passed through her soft red lips over and over. Her head pivoted slightly to create new waves of pleasure until I felt the first sensations of my building orgasm. My knees began to tremble as my orgasm rushed closer.

 

“Ahhhhhh, Ally, I’m going to cum!” I moaned out warning her.

 

Suddenly I arched my back and filled my sexy niece’s mouth with my white hot cum. She tried to swallow it but there was too much for her as it began to spill out the corners of her mouth. What a gorgeous sight as my hot little niece let my swollen cock pop out of her mouth and began licking my cum off the head of my cock and her lips.

 

“Ummmm, you taste so good Uncle Ronnie.” She said seductively looking up into my eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes.

 

“Whew, that was intense Ally. Where did you learn to do that honey?” I asked her softly.

 

“I like watching mom’s porno movies Uncle Ronnie. You’d be surprised how much you can learn.” She said giggling softly.

 

“Well I’m the one who definitely reaped the rewards of those lessons. Thanks baby. You made an old man very happy.” I replied as she beamed with pride knowing she pleased me.

 

She finished licking my cock clean and as she stood up, pulled up my pants and underwear. She tucked my semi-hard cock in my underwear, adjusted my pants and clasped my belt. Standing before me, she leaned forward, pressing her soft breasts into my chest as I cupped her sweet little ass cheeks and pressed her pussy mound hard against my semi-hard cock.

 

She was breathing very heavy as I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. Her grip around my waist increased as she was now grinding her pussy against my hardening cock. Our mouths opened as our tongues chased each others as our kiss became more passionate and intense. Suddenly she pulled back and lustfully looked into my eyes.

 

“I hope you liked your special Christmas gift Uncle Ronnie?” She questioned with a very seductive smile on her gorgeous face.

 

“Yes my dear. That was one of the best I can remember.” I replied.

 

“Was it as good as Lauren’s?” she asked as she turned to open the door.

 

My mind raced, did she know about me and her older sister. Two years ago, Lauren gave me a similar Christmas gift, as well as making love to me nearly all night long. I felt my cock stir again thinking of that hot night, fucking my other sexy blonde haired niece.

 

As Ally opened the door, Lauren was just approaching the top of the stairs. She looked over at both of us exiting the bedroom and gave us a very seductive smile as she entered the bathroom. Lauren knew exactly what was going on in my bedroom. Her pussy moistened as she stood at the bathroom door as we approached her.

 

“Having a nice Christmas Uncle Ronnie?” she softly asked me as I approached her.

 

“Yes Lauren, very nice indeed.” I replied grinning ear to ear.

 

“I’m sure you are.” She said smiling as she looked deep into my eyes as she closed the bathroom door.

 

As the night passed, one by one, each of my relatives made their exits. Thank god I had made plans with my sister to spend the night in the spare bedroom.

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

I was feeling quite buzzed by the end of the night as I made my way to my bedroom.

 

I always sleep completely nude and as I laid there, my mind racing as I thought of my sexy niece Ally sucking my cock earlier that night. I stroked my hard thick shaft slowly thinking of all the sexy family pussy only doors away down the hall. I gripped my cock firmly as I closed my eyes and imagined what Ally’s nude body might have looked like.

 

Suddenly I heard the floor boards creak just outside my bedroom door. Straining to see in the darkness, I could only hear the slow turn of the door handle as my bedroom door opened slowly. A small figure slowly moved into my room and closed the door behind. Who was there?

 

Was it Amy, my sexy sister? Her gorgeous daughter Lauren or was it the subject of my throbbing cock in my hand, my sexy niece Ally? My heart pounded as I strained to see who it was as the figure moved closer to my bed. Reaching over to the night stand, I turned on the 40 watt lamp, which softly lighted up the room.

 

Standing there before me was one of the most gorgeous and erotic sights of my life, Ally was completely nude, her right hand fingering her wet teenage pussy as her left hand pulled on her erect right nipple. She was squinting until her sexy eyes adjusted to the soft light. Instantly, my cock was rigid and throbbing once again. God, she was so young and beautiful.

 

Her eyes were glazed and filled with lust as she stood there waiting for my reaction. Her fingers were covered with her juices as she continued to rub her swollen clit from side to side. Her left breast was exposed with her nipple huge, puffy and swollen. A light pink bud placed on top of a large soft mound of breast flesh, oh so nice.

 

It seemed like minutes but I’m sure it was only seconds as I took in every inch of her young teenage beauty. My eyes captured the gorgeous lines of her pretty face, sexy enough to be a Playmate someday. Her soft flowing golden blonde hair lying gently on her smooth sexy shoulders was exquisite.

 

My eyes traveled down to those perfectly full round soft breasts. Just like her mother’s, perfectly proportioned grapefruit sized tits with puffy pink nipples. Her abs were...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments