Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Persuading Mom To Pose, Chapter 1

"His desire was to be a photographer.... and his mother was the perfect subject!"

82
26 Comments 26
38.9k Views 38.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story

I was a junior the year that this story takes place. I was about halfway through the school year and the second quarter was drawing to a close. In a couple weeks, I would have a change in some of my classes, and I was looking forward to one in particular.

You see, in my school, there were some classes that ran the whole school year long like the basic classes—Math, English, History/Social Studies, and Science. Then there were others, the electives, that lasted for two semesters. This was so that everyone had a chance to take some of the fun classes like woodshop and home economics. 

The class I had signed up to take the next semester, and was looking forward to, was Photography I. Photography had always been a hobby of mine, and I really enjoyed taking pictures with my little pocket digital camera.

But I wanted to learn how to take more than just tourist type snapshots - I wanted to be a real photographer! I wanted to take the kind of photos I saw in travel magazines. I wanted to go to exotic places and see exotic sights and meet the people of these strange places.

One day when I came home from school, Mom was home waiting for me. She was sitting on the sofa which sat on the opposite wall of the living room as the front door and facing it. She had a box sitting on the coffee table in front of her and a big smile on her face when I walked in.

"Hi honey, how was school today?" she asked. Not an unusual question—she was always interested in my schoolwork and my day. But what was unusual was that it was only 3:30 in the afternoon—Mom didn't get off work until 5:00 and she didn't usually get home until around 5:30.

"It was okay—what are you doing home so early?" I asked her.

"I have a little something for you. Come and sit down next to me," she said.

I took off my jacket and hung it on the hook next to the door and went to sit on the sofa next to Mom. She turned to me, "Jimmy you have been a wonderful help to me since Dad left us. You have grown into a very handsome, very special man. I don't know where you got it—your father certainly wasn't anything close to the man you have become. 

"But enough of that. I know you are looking forward to your photography class... heaven knows you've talked enough about it! You have done very well with your other classes. What is your GPA now?" she asked.

"It was a 3.8 last time I checked," I said rather proudly.

"Well, you are set to be the first in our family to graduate high school, and I want to make sure you keep that GPA up. So I got you a little something for next semester's class," she said. She slid the box across the coffee table until it rested in front of me.

I looked at her puzzled. "Go on, Jimmy, open it up," she said. I picked up the box and examined it. It was about eight inches wide, six inches tall and five inches deep. It was wrapped in two layers of plain white wrapping paper so I couldn't read through it. It didn't rattle or make any noise when I shook it either.

"Open it, you silly boy!" she said again. Mom was more excited about the contents of this box than I was it seemed!

I tore open the box -- inside was a brand new professional grade digital camera! "Oh wow, Mom! A new camera!" I said. I set it down and hugged her. "But how -- this camera is... so expensive!"

"Honey, don't worry about the cost. I was able to make a deal with the camera store, and I have been making payments on the camera for awhile. So it wasn't a big cost all at once. Besides, you are going to be a big-time photographer—you can pay me back when you become rich and famous!" she said.

"Thanks, Mom," I said, "I can't wait for my photography class to start now so I can start taking photos!" 

"So you like it?" she asked.

"It's perfect!" I said as I took it out of the box and put the batteries in it. "I can't wait to start playing with it!"

"Well you just sit here and play with your camera—there are way too many buttons on that thing for me! I'm going to start getting dinner on," she said.

"So, what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Well, how does pot roast sound? I put in in the slow cooker just before I left for work after you left for school. It should be about done," she said. 

"Oh, Mom! You know I love your pot roast! I love everything you make—you are a great cook!" I said.

"Well thank you, sweetie, I'm glad you enjoy my cooking. You make it a pleasure," she said.

After dinner, I went back to reading the instructions on my new camera while Mom did some laundry. When she was done, she came into the living room where I was sitting with my new toy. On Friday nights like this, she liked to unwind and put the work week to rest with a glass or two of wine and she had brought a glass of white wine with her.

"Man, Mom, this camera is great! It can do all sorts of things!" I said, "Now all I need is something to take pictures of and get used to this camera. Hey, you wanna be my model?' I asked. I clicked off a pic or two of her sitting in her chair. 

Let me take a second to describe my mother here. Mom is a thirty-five-year-old receptionist for an investment company. Because of her job, she always dresses very nice. You never see her in jeans, or even pants for that matter, unless she is at home.

She's also the type of woman who never goes out in public unless her hair and makeup are perfect. It used to drive Dad crazy waiting for her to get ready to go anyplace; but when she was ready, she was always a head turner! 

Mom is about five foot three inches tall and she is what some might call a bit chubby, but I like to refer to as voluptuous. She isn't a skinny runway model but the curves she does have are well placed and very attractive—I've seen her "work a room" and she is never alone for very long! But while she appreciates the compliments and attention, she never forgets that she is always the lady and not a cheap slut!

With long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and full lips, Mom has a very pretty face. She has a nice chest with DD cup breasts and a nice round ass to match. She has a smile that would warm a snowman's heart and when she smiles, her eyes sparkle like they have glitter in them.

She is the kind of Mom that everybody wants to hang around and growing up, ours was the house that everyone congregated around. Which made Mom happy, on the weekends she would have cookies made for everyone and there was always a bunch of us kids hanging out in the pool or watching TV downstairs in the den or something. She loved having them around too, but as we all grew up the "gang" kind of petered out until it was just the two of us these days.

After I took that first picture of Mom, I looked at it on the LCD screen on the back. She was sitting in her chair with her legs crossed at the ankle. Her skirt was up a little above mid-thigh and she had her heels still on from work making her legs seem longer. It was shot from the right side and she was looking at me with her head slightly tilted back.

It was a very professional looking photo if I do say so myself and as I examined it critically it occurred to me that how hot she looked. I had never thought of my Mom as sexy—that just wasn't the way I looked at her growing up. I knew that men found her attractive and I did too. But sexy? She was Mom! Still, it was a good picture...

"Wow, Mom! This picture turned out really nice. You look good in it!" I said as I showed her the picture on the LCD screen.

She gave me one of her famous smiles. "You really think so?"

"Hell yes" I answered enthusiastically. "You look really pretty. Do some more modeling, I want to take some more pictures of my beautiful model Mom!" 

"Oh yeah, right... I'm a real Victoria Secrets type! Why would you want pictures of your old mother?" she asked.

"Mom you are far from old. In case you haven't looked at yourself in the mirror lately, you are very pretty. I mean the camera doesn't lie and it really likes you. C'mon Mom pose for me for a few more pictures... please?" I asked.

"All right," she said, setting her wine glass down. She stood up. "What do you want me to do?" she asked, smiling.

"Well, let's start with you putting your hands on your hips and smiling for me, you know... a Betty Gable kind of thing," I suggested. 

"Betty Gable huh. Hmm, let's see. How's this?" she asked. 

I watched her through the camera as she smiled at first and giggled shyly. I always loved the way she giggled; it was so cute and I knew that if she was giggling, things were okay. I hadn't heard it as often as I used to and I missed it. I started snapping a few pics while coaching and encouraging her.

"That's really nice Mom. Yeah, I like that one too. You are pretty good at this stuff. Ooh, that was a good one! Now can you slowly turn around now and look back over your shoulder at the camera... keep that pretty smile!" I said.

Mom did as I asked, slowly turning as I took pictures. Seeing how comfortable she was getting in front of the camera (or maybe it was the wine) made me decide that I wanted to see how far I could go with my "model". I wanted to see if I could get her to pose sexy for me. I had my stash of magazines and had seen loads of pics on the Internet—could I get my Mom to do stuff like that? When her back was turned to me, I was treated to a good view of her round and very shapely ass in her dress skirt. 

"How's that, sweetheart?" she asked while looking back at me.

"That's perfect Mom. You look absolutely amazing, you really do. I want to take a lot more pictures of you. Seriously, I think I can get some really great pictures of you with this new camera."

"Aww sweetheart, you are just saying that!" she said blushing a little at my praise.

"No, I really mean it, Mom. I want you to model for me some more," I said.

"Well maybe another time, honey. Right now it's getting late and your 'model' had a hard day," she said. I put my camera away and didn't say any more about the subject. But I sure thought about it!

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next day I woke up as usual. But it would prove to be much more than a "usual" day. I picked up my camera from the nightstand and brought it to the breakfast table with me. As we sat down to eat breakfast Mom looked at me with my camera. "Were you going to go out and see what you can take pictures of today, honey?" she asked.

I was going to, but it looks like it's going to rain. Maybe if it clears up later I might. We'll see," I said.

"Well, I have to go to the grocery store and the post office. But I'll be back in a couple hours," she said.

"Okay Mom," I said. And as she pulled out of the driveway, I turned on the TV to see if there was something worth watching until she got home. 

A couple of hours later, I heard Mom pull into the garage. I helped her bring in the groceries and put them away. She looked frazzled so once we were done I took her hand. "Come with me Mom," I said. She looked at me puzzled, but she took my hand and I led her into the front room. "Sit down," I told her pointing to her chair. She sat down still wondering what I was up to. I put her feet up and said, "Now you just sit right there. I will be right back." And I went into the kitchen to get her a glass of iced sweet tea made just the way she liked it.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

"Oh sugar, thank you! You are so good to me. The stores were a madhouse! Remind me never to go to Valu-Mart on the first Saturday of the month ever again! I never saw so many people!" she said. 

"Well just relax, you are home now. Here let me massage those tired tootsies!" I said taking off her heels. Mom always wore heels when she went out in public. She was a little self-conscious about her height and her heels gave her confidence making her taller. They also had the nice side effect of making her shapely legs even shapelier!

"Okay young man, what are you up to?" she asked with a mock scowl. I knew she was playing, so I played along. 

"Who, me? I'm not up to anything!" I said, giving her the "sweet and innocent" look. We both laughed and I began massaging her feet.

"Mmm... that feels wonderful, honey. You were always good at massaging my feet," she purred.

"Well, wearing heels all day makes your feet tired. Besides, I like doing it. You take care of me and I take care of you," I said.

"You are a good son, sweetheart. How did I get so lucky?" she asked.

"It's me who's the lucky one. I got a great Mom and a great model!" I said.

"You are still on me to model for you? I think I created a monster!" She laughed.

"Well wasn't it you to used to tell me 'practice makes perfect'?" I asked playfully.

"Oh God, now you are quoting your mother!" we both laughed and she hugged me tightly.

After a good foot massage and a little taking it easy, Mom was feeling a lot better. "So have you been busy while I was gone?" she asked.

"Not really, just watching a little TV. It doesn't look like it's going to clear up today; from what the weatherman says, it's supposed to rain all day and into tomorrow afternoon," I said.

"Well, there will be plenty of other days to take pictures, honey," Mom said.

"Actually, Mom, I was kinda hoping to take more pictures of you this afternoon!" I said.

"Jimmy honey, why do you want to take pictures of me? I thought you wanted to be a travel photographer; shouldn't you be taking pictures around town and practicing on your travel photography?" she asked.

"I can't go out and take pictures out there—it's raining and I would get my new camera all wet!" I said, "Besides Mom I got a much better subject to take pictures of right here in the house!"

"Jimmy you're terrible!" she giggled.

"Mom, I'm serious. You are a very beautiful and very sexy woman. I didn't realize it until just yesterday when I was taking your picture. I mean you are my Mom, and I never really thought of you that way. But seeing you through the camera lens changed all that.

"And now I want to take more pictures of you. Not as Mom, but as my sexy hot model!" I said. I stood right in front of her and looked her in the eyes as I talked. I wanted her to know I meant what I said. I wasn't just trying to be flattering or say this because I wanted her to model for me. I meant every word I said. I didn't realize that I was just as enamored of her as any other man!

"You really think I'm beautiful, Jimmy... and sexy?" she asked. 

I saw something in my mother's eyes at that moment... an unspoken need... a need for validation.

"Come with me, I want to show you something," I said holding out my hand. I pulled her to her feet and we walked into her bedroom. I knew she had a full-length mirror on her closet door, and I walked her hand in hand over to it. I placed her directly in front of it and stood behind her, my arms around her waist.

"Now look at the woman in front of you. What do you see? And be honest," I asked her.

"I see a chubby, middle-aged woman... a lonely, chubby middle-aged woman," she said, looking down sadly.

"Well, you must be looking in a different mirror than I am! You want to know what I see in that mirror?" I asked.

Mom looked up at her reflection again. I pulled her closer to me. "I see a very sexy, very beautiful and voluptuous woman with a rocking body, a beautiful face, and a smile that lights up any room she's in. I see a woman who only wants to be loved and wanted.

"The only problem is that she doesn't realize she already is. I see a woman who needs to see her own beauty for herself. Who needs to be shown how beautiful and sexy she is. Because her mirror is broken and it doesn't give a true reflection of her. She can't see what everyone else does. To her, she sees a broken, cast aside image. But that's not a true picture. So I am going to show her with my camera the true picture...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments