Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second time is the charm?

"My son is back for more the day before his father is due home."

27
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I was in bed watching the Olympics; is it just me or isthere way too much weird stuff on boards, not to mention shuffleboard on ice, and not enough figure skating? Chad came in wearing different pajamas from last night. Those were in the laundry hamper, these were plaid, a Christmas present from his dad, who’s Scottish if you go back 150 years. It was about 10 pm. We hadn’t talked about last night. I certainly didn’t know what to say. You can’t tell your sixteen year old son he’s a great lover like you would any other guy, but then you can’t tell him anything different, either. And I couldn’t imagine him bringing it up, he’s much too shy, especially about sex.
“Mom,” he said, “about last night.”

“Yes, honey, I know, we got carried away and we shouldn’t have and it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but we probably . . . “

“Mom, I’m really horny.”

Well then. I’d been thinking all day about how to deal with this and now here it was, except not how I’d imagined. While I organized my thoughts into how to explain the differences between love and lust, between sex and romance, between cuddling and fucking, Chad walked up to the bed and unsnapped his pajamas. His cock sprang out. He shrugged his jammy bottoms to the floor.

“Mom, please?”

I sighed, not least because I was horny, too. But I had planned a normal night of masturbating while my husband was out of town, not this. I’m sure there was a right answer and I had no idea what it was.

I pulled the covers aside and scooted over. At least I had on my bra and panties.

“Lie down, honey, let me think.”

He took off his top and lay on his back, his hard cock pointed at his chin. He looked eager, defenseless, needy. Sex with my son last night was, so far, just a one-time thing. You can do anything once. I’d been fucked in the ass once and while I didn’t hate it, but there was no second time. I’d once eaten Wendy’s pussy when I was a college freshman. That was great. We did it again and again. More than once can become lots and lots.

“Chad,” I said, “you can’t just come in here every time you’re horny. Among other things, your father will be home tomorrow night and, well, he wouldn’t understand. He might forgive me, but he’d kill you.” As if I did understand. And he’d probably kill us both, or at least he’d pout for a really long time.

I pulled my son’s hand down to my crotch.

“But I want lots of kisses. Women need kisses.” I sometimes thought that if my husband would kiss my like he used to, I wouldn’t really mind that he hardly ever fucked me anymore. I have toys for fucking, but nothing for kissing.

“Touch me through my panties. Be gentle. Rub the crack there with your finger. Now kiss me.”

When his lips touched mine, I put a hand behind his head and held it. Opening my mouth, I pushed my tongue between his lips. His teeth blocked me for a second, then he let me in and he crushed his lips against mine. Our tongues touched and I shivered. His hand had stopped moving, so I put my hand over his and guided his fingers. I pushed his finger an inch into my hole, about as far as it would go with my panties on, and I moved it around. I love the feel of silk on my clitty. I finally broke our kiss with a gasp.

“There, honey, there, near the top. Yes, right there, use the middle of your finger and push the tip back inside . . . wait . . .”

I led his finger through the leg hole and pulled it inside me, keeping my fingers over his, and we masturbated me together.

“Push your finger in deeper, Chad,” I said. “As deep as you can. And move it inside. Yes, like that, keep the top of your palm firm against me . . . there! Yes, like that!”

I was breathing faster now and my grammar probably wasn’t as good as what I just wrote. I pulled off my bra. My boobs bounced with happy freedom.

My lips touched his again and he kissed me back, his tongue deep in my mouth. I could hear my pussy slurp at his finger.

“Honey,” I said, wondering if I was asking too much, “suck on my nipple while you do that with your hand.”

As he moved into position, his hard cock pressed into my hip and I felt a little wetness... pre-cum, I assumed. He couldn’t have already come, could he? His mouth found my nipple and he licked below it, just like he learned last night! I felt a second finger inside me and my nipple being sucked. I pushed my cunt back against his hand and his fingers curled inside me.

“Faster, baby,” I said, and as much as I was interested in teaching my son, I put my hand over his and rubbed it in circles over my clitty. I’d become the needy one. My son put a finger back in my cunt and I added one of mine. Our two fingers fucked me at different speeds and in different directions. My hand never stopped rubbing my clitty.

“Oh, yeah, oh yeah OH YEAH!” I cried out. I squeezed our hands between my legs... and kept squeezing. My body shook for those seconds where nothing else exists, not even time.

“Mom?” he asked.

“Give me a minute, baby.”

Flat on my back, I discovered one of my legs between Chad’s. He was on his side. I rubbed the smooth skin of his chest and his too-skinny stomach. I touched the sensitive underside of the tip of his cock and he lurched on top of me and his cock poked at my panties. They were probably already destroyed, but I asked him to stop for a second.

“Pull my panties off, honey, and this will go easier.”

As soon as my panties cleared my feet, I spread my legs and Chad lunged on top of me, landing on his knees and elbows. His cock skittered near my hole. Just before I reached down to steer it inside me, I felt it hit my cervix, he’d somehow found his own way in. I squeezed my legs closer together and wrapped my arms around him.

“Kiss me while you fuck me, baby.” I never talked like that to my husband.

TinaRedl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaRedl

I learned it chatting online.

His tongue snaked into my mouth. His chest pressed against my boobs. I spread my legs again, suddenly wanting him as deep as possible.

And then from not so far away I heard, “What the fuck?”

Chad stopped and turned his head. I looked past him and saw my husband, Jason, at the doorway.

I braced myself for violence, although Jason wasn’t really the sort. I wished I could reach the bed covers to hide under them. Hide both Chad and me. Chad had stopped moving, but his cock still filled me.

Jason looked at us with curiosity and I could see the wheels spinning in his head. I tried to imagine what this looked like, his naked son between his naked wife’s legs. For a split second I wondered if he could see Chad’s balls.

“Well,” he said finally, “don’t stop on my account. Just assume I don’t show up for ten more minutes. Carry on.”

“Dad,” Chad began, “I just wanted . . .”

“Just get back to fucking your mother, Chad. I’m sure she wants it. Don’t you, honey? You can never get enough sex.”

I was becoming almost as angry as I was embarrassed. I put my hands on Chad’s ass and pushed my hips at him. He responded as you’d expect – he fucked me back. I hoped he’d last a good long time. Show Jason how it’s done. Fuck me good. I decided to add to the effect.

“Come on, Chad, give it to me. Fuck me, fuck your mother. Fuck me!” Thanks, online chat.

I reached down and held his balls. I looked at Jason and saw him staring at the action between my legs. He adjusted his cock in his pants – he was getting hard! My husband who couldn’t always keep it up to fuck me properly was turned on.

“Stop a second, Chad,” I said, wanting to provoke, “stop and let me suck your cock.”

My son looked bewildered, but did what I asked. Not quite sitting on my chest, his cock, slick from my cunt, brushed my lips. I spread my legs a little further for Jason, hoping he’d admire the view. I’m sure my pussy was red and a little open from masturbating, from being fucked with fingers and cock. Jason walked closer to the bed, about as far as my knees, presumably to see better. I took Chad’s cock into my mouth.

Jason pulled off his clothes, leaving on his rumpled shirt. His cock stabbed out like a slightly curved steel rod. While Chad fucked my mouth, my hand holding the base of his cock so I’d have some control, Jason began to masturbate. He was staring at my cunt, at Chad’s ass, at Chad’s cock in my mouth. I teased Chad’s asshole with my finger and he would have shoved his cock down my throat if I hadn’t been prepared. Come blasted into my mouth and I coughed out his cock. A second spurt splashed my forehead, but what shocked me was Jason reaching out and wrapping his hand around Chad’s cock. He jacked our son’s cock, which streamed two more pulses of come on my face before slowing to a trickle.

With one more step forward, Jason’s cock was in my face.

“Suck me off, too, Diane,” he said. “No, don’t stop to wipe off his come.”

If I thought anything at all, which is doubtful, it was that making him complicit would make whatever happened later less awful. With Chad’s come wet on my face, I licked the end of my husband’s cock, then wrapped my lips around the end. Chad was not quite sitting on my stomach, his soft cock dribbling come between my boobs.

“And as for you, son,” Jason growled, and then paused. “As for you... hold my cock while your mother sucks it.”

This was too outrageous! And yet, I was somehow relieved at this strange suggestion and pulled Chad’s hand on to Jason’s cock. That left only the tip of his cock for me to tease with my lips and tongue, even though Jason’s cock was large by any standard. My eyes darted back and forth between the two of them.

“Stroke me faster, Chad,” Jason said. "I’m sure you masturbate, do it just like that. Wait, slide back, and let me sit where you are.”

With Chad kneeling above my thighs and Jason above my boobs, my husband’s cock strained forward in his hand.

“Okay, Chad, slide up against me and reach around. Just like you’re masturbating. Jack me off.”

I reached down and held my husband’s balls, watching Chad stroke his cock. This was too weird. This was also the longest Jason had stayed hard in the past few years.

“Nice, son, like that, but a little closer to the end.” He moved Chad’s hand farther out his cock. “Squeeze a little, both of you. That’s so nice. Isn’t it, Chad? I can feel you getting a little hard against my butt. It’s so nice.”

Letting go of Jason’s balls, I reached down further and found Chad’s cock. It was, indeed, no longer completely soft. What was going on here?

“Dad,” Chad said, “can I stop? I don’t want you to be mad, but . . . “.

Jason looked unhappy, but he climbed off me. As he did, Chad moved up between my legs. His cock was as lost as ever, but Jason reached down and steered it into my hole. My husband kept his hand there, a hoop Chad’s cock had to go through to get into my cunt. With his right hand, Jason masturbated. I couldn’t believe what was happening, not least that my pussy was tingling with multiple sensations from my son’s cock inside me and Jason’s hand brushing my clitty.

No one said anything, so it was easy to hear the wet sounds of Chad pounding my cunt and Jason jerking off.

“I’m going to come, mom!”

I couldn’t really feel it, but could tell from how his hips jerked that Chad was coming inside me. Jason’s hand was still there, probably feeling the pulses of his son’s cock. Suddenly Jason grunted and a jet of come splashed my boobs, followed by another and another. Chad watched, fascinated, as his father’s come splattered, then pooled on my chest. When he finished coming, Jason leaned over and licked a wet nipple.

Straightening, Jason looked at Chad and then at me. A smile twitched at the corner of his mouth.

“Oh, Lucy,” he said, “I’m home!”

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments