Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shaving Granddaddy's Cock

"I smiled and let go of his heavy erection . . ."

16
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The end of the long semester was finally over. I was now in my second semester, my first full year in university, and I had studied my ass off! I was ready to get away from the university for a while, at least until the new semester began. I had a long drive ahead and I could not wait to get home to family, especially to visiting my granddaddy. 

My granddaddy and I had a very special relationship. It was more than a granddaughter-grandfather relationship. At first, I admit, it was that type of relationship, but the older I got, my relationship with granddaddy turned romantic. More so after my grandmother passed away. I remember looking at him with love in my eyes. I remember how he looked at me. We both knew what we had. We both knew where our relationship was going to go. We both knew that the day I turned eighteen, our relationship would turn sexual. It did, too. The day after my eighteenth birthday, my granddaddy took my virginity, and since that day, every time I saw my granddaddy, we had sex. Of course, we kept our relationship quiet.

Needless to say, I was yearning to be in the arms of my granddaddy. I could feel him holding me as I drove down the interstate that would take me home. My granddaddy knew how to hold me just right, not like the guys I met at the university. Granted there were only two guys, but they did not know how to hold me like my granddaddy knew how. They only wanted one thing and well, even though my granddaddy was alone, so was I, so I did share myself with those guys on more than one occasion. I had too. I had needs. But I knew my granddaddy would understand. I also knew that my needs would truly be satisfied when I got home and I was in the arms of my granddaddy.

Finally, I turned off the interstate and down the road that would take me home. I started to get anxious as I kept going because I knew I was closer to my family and my granddaddy. My first stop, of course, would be home to see my family. I would spend some time with them and my little sister. I knew I would have to tell them how my studies went and what I had been doing and such. Once the evening came, after I had supper, my actual day would get better. I would go see my granddaddy.

As I pulled in behind my granddaddy’s car, I could not help but think about tonight. I began to even get a little wet from the thought. I could feel the moisture want to slide out and onto the liner of my thong as I sat in the driver’s seat. It was all I could do to keep from sliding my hand down between my legs and massaging slightly.

It was better if I got out and headed to the back door of my granddaddy’s house though. I knocked, but there was no answer. I knocked again, but still, nothing. Luckily, I had my own key. I knew that I could have used it in the first place, but I did not want to scare my granddaddy. As I unlocked the door and stepped inside, I still did not hear my granddaddy anywhere. I walked around inside and finally, I found him and snickered. He was in the shower. I cracked the bathroom door quietly and stuck my head inside. The water was running, his shadow was showing through the shower door, steam was fogging up the bathroom and I knew what I had to do.

I walked to my granddaddy’s bedroom and there, I started to take off my clothes. Once I was down to my thongs, I pulled them off slowly, chucked them in the pile with my other garments, and slowly, I felt the smooth mound above my sexual place of entry. I had just shaved last night as a surprise for my granddaddy, and it was still just as smooth as when I did.

As my finger lingered there on the smooth skin of my mound, I felt the dampness form inside my pussy. I ran my finger between my hot partition and felt the droplets of desire coat it. Bringing my finger out, I looked at it, my slick juices covering all around it, and brought it to my mouth. I tasted myself on my finger and moaned from the sweetness that eluded my hot orifice. My granddaddy was going to be very pleased.

As I walked back to the bathroom door, I felt the slickness of my natural self coat my labia with every stride. I was so aroused, I knew I would be dripping as soon as I stepped inside the shower with my granddaddy. The shower was still going, so I gently opened the door, trying not to make a sound, and stepped inside.

Again, I saw the silhouette of my granddaddy behind the shower doors. His tall frame so beautiful as I stood there looking. Finally, I took the handle of the shower door and slid it back and proceeded to step inside. I closed it behind me and my granddaddy just smiled. I was finally with him.

The water began to fall over both of us as he took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I felt my perky breasts press hard upon his hard chest, my nipples reacting in the correct manner. Slowly, I felt my granddaddy’s arms move as his hands moved lower and caressed my now wet ass. His hands felt so good there. I began to rub his back and then, I felt his hand come forward and his finger touch my sensual spot.

A tingle traveled through my body in anticipation of his reaction of my being smooth down there. Suddenly he stopped, then moved his hand again. I could feel his fingertips gliding all over my smooth mound and in between my legs. As his finger glided between my tender flesh, I moaned while my vagina contracted and pushed more of my arousal out and coated his finger.

“You feel so good being smooth down there, Kippy.”

“I’m glad you like it, granddaddy. I shaved it smooth just for you. Are you surprised?"

“Surprised is not the word. I’ve never seen a smooth pussy before.”

I pulled away from my granddaddy and let him have a good look. I saw his eyes go straight down to what was between my legs. He was having fun looking at my smooth skin.

I looked at my granddaddy while he looked at me and he was so handsome. I saw how his cock hung and how thick it was and I so wanted to feel it. That gave me an idea, also. I looked at my granddaddy, smiled slyly, moved closer to him and reached down and touched his cock. He grunted.

“Granddaddy,” I said almost with a snicker as I ran my finger down the length of his manhood to the round thick head and circled it with my fingertip. I could feel his cock lengthen from my touch. “Let me shave your cock. Lets be smooth together!”

As I finished saying that, his cock instantly lengthened, erecting itself to its fullest size. I had surprised him and excited him. He looked down into my face and said, “It’s all yours!”

I smiled and let go of his heavy erection and slid the shower door open. Dripping wet, I stepped on the bath mat and leaned over the sink to the medicine cabinet where I knew my granddaddy kept his refillable razor. I got it and put a fresh new blade on it, and grabbed his shaving cream.

GabbieLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabbieLove

I then grabbed the scissors in the cup on the sink. Then, I stepped back into the shower and expected my granddaddy to be soft again, but he was not. His cock was sticking straight up still. I should have known that. He always had amazing stamina.

He looked at me and saw what I had in my hands, but did not say anything. I put the razor and the shaving cream down and took the scissors and kneeled down. His cock was hard in my face. I told him to scoot back so that the water was not beating down on the area. I took my left hand and pressed his hard cock down and with my right, I took the scissors and carefully trimmed his pubic hair, letting the outside of the cold metal blades follow the round contour of his hardness in one direction. Satisfied, I did the same to the other side. I think granddaddy thought I was going to snip something else and his hardness faded to his normal state. I had to admit, it made it easier to trim.

I did not even try to attempt trimming the hair on his balls with the scissors. I would try my best with the razor, and seeing that I had a very sensitive spot to shave and was very careful there, I knew I could be as well with his sack. I picked up the shaving cream, pressed the button to release some onto my palm and then I slowly spread some around his soft cock and onto his balls. When I had spread enough, I picked up the razor, looked my granddaddy in the eyes and said, “Granddaddy, just hold still.” He nodded his head in approval.

Slowly, I drug the razor over my granddaddy’s pubic area, creating a path through the shaving cream. I felt the razor rip right through his pubic hair down to his skin. I had never seen a shaved cock before, a trimmed one, yes, so this was going to be a surprise for me also.

I took another swipe with the razor and before I knew it, I had the top half smooth. Now, I had to concentrate on my granddaddy’s balls. I moved his cock to one side and the best I could, I took his sack into my hand and without squeezing, I tightened the skin and began stroking down with the razor. Granddaddy flinched a little, but I made sure that I did not cut him. Once he was used to the razor being there on his scrotum, he enjoyed it. I knew he was enjoying it because his cock filled with blood once again and immediately reached full attention.

Shaving my granddaddy’s balls was a little more time consuming and delicate, but I knew in the end, it was going to be well worth it. As I raked the head of the razor across his sensitive skin, I could see the smoothness coming through. I had to make more paths across, but once I knew how, it was easy.

As I continued, I could see his cock pulse with every beat his heart took. I wanted to take it in my hand and stroke it, but I had to concentrate on making his sack smooth. Still, his cock looked so good erect and ready.

Finally, I made the last stroke with the razor, took the wash cloth and wiped his cock clean. His hard cock looked even bigger now that there was no pubic hair around it. I never knew that a shaved cock could look so beautiful! I knew that men found us girls hot when we were smooth, but wow, my granddaddy looked so sexy with a smooth cock.

I stood up and stepped away from him, the water of the shower head falling over me and stared at his smooth cock, erect and ready, and I was literally about to have an orgasm just from thought. I could feel my vagina constricting and more hot damp liquid form, and this time, I felt it drip out of me. God, I was so wet and turned on.

I watched him look down and see what I had done. First he looked and then he began to feel his skin around his hard cock. I watched his hands travel over the smoothness of his pubic area and then over his balls. Granddaddy moaned as he did and then he took his erection in his hand and stroked a little. That got me even wetter and more aroused.

I walked over to my granddaddy and without even asking, took his thick cock in my hand began stroking. Immediately, he started to moan as my hand slid up and down his water soaked hardness. My hand slid over his firm cock like it was sliding in my hot wet pussy. I was not going to lie, I most definitely wanted to feel it inside me, but I could see the pleasure my granddaddy was getting as I gave his now smooth cock a hand job. It did not matter anyway. I was on the verge of a mental orgasm, and I knew that when I made him cum, I would orgasm myself.

I listened to my granddaddy moan and watched him close his eyes as my hand wrapped around his thick heavy hard cock. I moaned back and in a soft sexually aroused voice said, “Like that, granddaddy? My hand wrapped around your hard cock like it was my hot wet pussy? Imagine that I am on top of you, my well-lubricated pinkness sliding up and down your long throbbing hardness, the slurping sound of arousal coming from it as we both moan in unison. Imagine my pink walls gripping your erection, feeling every ridge as you surround my hot insides,“ I said and squeezed his erection tighter then continued, “just pulling on it, milking it to the money shot that we both want!”

“Oh shit, Kippy, you are going to make me cum. You are going to make your old granddaddy cum. You sure know how to make me feel good. I sure have missed you!”

I smiled, straightened my body to match his and kissed him on the cheek as I continued to stroke him. I felt his cock get harder in my hand and I stroked up and down, hard, three more times and before I could again, granddaddy took my arm, held it still and then thrust his hard cock in my grip himself, as if he was actually inside me. Suddenly, I felt the spasm hit, his hard cock began to pulse, and my granddaddy moaned really loudly.

I felt his body jerk a little and the first stream of hot cum shot out of his cock like I had never seen it shoot before. Every spurt was a shooting stream that subsided until granddaddy had pumped all of his orgasm out of his hard cock. I knew why. I knew it was the first time he had ejaculated since I had left for the university four months earlier.

As his cock started to subside and return to its normal state, I stood there, my body shaking inside. Slowly, granddaddy moved to turn the shower off and then turned back to face me. He saw how still I was. He saw how firm my breasts were, how erect my nipples were, and how plump my smooth pussy was.

He knew that I had had an orgasm just by watching him. He strolled the short distance over to me, took me into his arms and held me. He knew how much I loved it when he held me. And it meant so much more knowing that we were both satisfied sexually. Hard to believe that my time back home from college would start with a smooth pussy. But it did. It did, and I never thought it would also lead to me shaving my granddaddy’s cock.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments