Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silver Lining 3

6
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
End of Part 2:

She climbed up my body again, laying next to me. “I love the taste of my pussy on your cock. And when you cum…oh god…it’s just incredible. It’s like when I taste you, I can’t wait to have more of you.”

“You really love your own cum?” She nodded in the affirmative. “How did that start?”

Erin’s face looked a little bit…apprehensive? “Promise you won’t be mad?”

“I could never be mad at you baby sis.” I held her closer to me, comforting her, protecting her.

“Ok…” Her voice was still a little shaky. “Well…”

“Go on Erin. Tell me. I won’t judge.”

She took a deep breath and summoned her courage. She exhaled slowly and then, as if she wanted to do it before changing her mind she told me the entire story. “You know Tina right? Of course you do, she’s been my best friend forever.” The nervousness in her voice was obvious. Her voice was shaking, and she was speaking so quickly. “Well about a year ago, she invited me over when her parents were out of town. Well, I was supposed to go over at like 9, but mom and dad left the house early, and I was bored, so I went over at like 8. Her door is always open, I I just walked in and went upstairs to her room, planning on starting the sleepover a little early. I walked to her room and she was…well…playing with herself. I was entranced. I mean, she’s beautiful. I never thought about girls…like that…but I couldn’t turn away. I saw she was close and she just kept fingering herself, harder and harder. Finally, she came, squirting all over her fingers. I was so hot watching that. Then, she lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean.”

She took a deep breath and then continued again, slightly more at ease. “I was horny as hell after that, but had no way to relieve myself. I just kind of walked back out the door and went downstairs. I waited five minutes, then rang the bell. Tina came down, her hair a little messy and her face flushed, but other than that, as if nothing happened. “The sleepover was like any other, except that when Tina went to sleep I started to play with myself. Right in front of her. I was so horny, I couldn’t help it. In no time I came, barely keeping quiet. Then I had to try it. It was like I was possessed or something. I pushed my fingers into my mouth and tasted myself for the first time, and instantly loved it. Since then, I’ve loved the taste of my own cum.”

I was rock hard by the end of the story. Just imagining my sweet, innocent sister masturbating was unreal. And in front of her best friend no less! And let me tell you, my sister was 100% correct. Tina is hot as hell. My sister is cute, but Tina is playboy centerfold material, minus the silicon tits. Long blonde hair a perfect ass, D cup tits, and a sultry gaze that could get any man to cum on the spot. She and I had always flirted back and forth. We were around each other often enough. She practically lived at our house for most summers. But neither of us actively pursued anything with the other. It may be that she wasn’t in to me, but I like to think we both chose not to out of respect for Erin. “So…did anything ever…happen? Between you and Tina, I mean?”

To my surprise Erin laughed. Her nervousness all but gone. She kissed me and reached for my cock, stroking it softly. “Is that all guys think about? Lesbian sex?”

“Um…well…not everything…”

She straddled my cock and impaled herself on me. She kissed my lips softly, then whispered in my ear. “Close your eyes. Imagine me riding your cock, just like I am now. Now imagine Tina here, lapping at my clit as I bounce on top of you. Her juicy pussy in your face.”

“God, that sounds incredible.”

“Shhh…just lay there and be quiet.” Her voice was soft, almost like a purr. “Now imagine you’re fucking her from behind. Your cock entering her tight little pussy. Her tits swaying beneath her. Your hands cupping her ass. Now imagine her licking my pussy as you fuck her. My hands cupping my breasts, playing with my nipples. Moaning out, pleading for her to make me cum.”

She started moving faster on my cock, bouncing faster and faster, driving my cock deep inside her. “God this is so good. Now…FUCK YES…imagine both of us sucking on your cock…CUMMING!...” She got off my cock and started to suck on, shoving it down her throat, tasting herself on my cock. “Imagine both of us kneeling below you, taking turns taking your cock as deep as we can.” She paused and took me into her throat again. “Now imagine cumming on both of our faces, only for us to lick it off and share it in a sloppy kiss.”

She took my cock in her mouth again and started sucking vigorously. I was beyond gone. I blasted in her mouth, filling her with my cum, some of it dripping down onto her tits. “Mmmm. Seems like someone liked that idea. And it wasn’t just you.” She ran her finger up along her tits, scooping up the remaining cum and licking it off her finger. “I guess it’s not just my cum that I love.”

I was breathing heavy. My body completely relaxed, in a state of pure bliss. I held my arms out to Erin and she floated into them, laying on me. “Is there any chance of that fantasy becoming reality?”

Erin put on a mock pouting face and lightly punched me in the arm. “Is baby sister not enough for you anymore? You need to bring in another girl to take care of you?”

“You know that’s not true. I’d be happy with just you for…well…ever I guess.”

“You know just the words to make a girl swoon.” She hid a smirk. “But I don’t know. I don’t think Tina’s into girls, and I don’t know if I am. But that fantasy was hot as hell. Tell you what. If we ever decide to have a threesome, Tina will be the first person we ask. Deal?”

“Deal.”

I looked over at the clock again. About two hours had passed since we woke up. The sun was high in the sky, the weather looked crisp, but nice. I kissed her head softly and then we went downstairs together.

VictoriaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaTS

We ate a quick lunch with the parents, then decided on going out, just driving around. We ended up at the mall.

Being together out in public was tough. We were a new couple. We wanted to be holding hands or at least close together. I wanted to “accidentally” brush her ass as we walked. We couldn’t do any of that. Too many people knew us. We wanted the dates, the obnoxious kisses, the stuff that all single people hate, and all long-term couples smile condescendingly at.

We decided to see a movie. Obviously we couldn’t do anything too risky, still too much of a chance at being seen, but I could at least have my arm around her. It was nice. Just being with her, no sex, no frantic fucking to release. Just being with the girl that I was rapidly falling in love with. My arm around her, her head against my shoulder as we watched the movie together in silence. Unfortunately the movie had to end at some point. I didn’t really watch it at all, just leaned back and enjoyed my sister snuggled up against me.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only unfortunate occurrence of the day. As soon as we left the theater, Erin and I ran into Tina. She was with her mom, who left soon after when it became apparent that Tina was going to spend more time with Erin and me (read: Erin) that with her. We offered to give her a ride home, and that was that. Tina’s mom left. Erin and I could no longer be a couple, we had to revert back to brother and sister. But that didn’t stop the covert looks we were giving each other. The sly smiles, the sultry glances, the secret gropes. It was exciting in a way.

We spent another hour or two at the mall, Erin and Tina filling most of the time chatting away, but Erin never strayed too far from my arm. We got dinner together, just the three of us, then parted ways, saying goodbye. Finally, we went home, pulling into the driveway just after 9:00. We got inside and noticed our parents watching one of their DVRed shows. Dancing with something or other. Erin and I wanted no part of that and went upstairs to her room. We reclined on her bed, her head leaned against my shoulder again.

“So, you took your girlfriend on a date, got along well with her best friend and then took her home. Now you’re lying in bed with her. Were you thinking it went so well that you could try something?”

I turned over looking at her. “I think my girlfriend would be upset if I didn’t.”

“Maybe.” I leaned in to kiss her but she eluded me. “But maybe not. Maybe you’re not as good as you think you are.”

“Maybe my girlfriend wants to be romanced, treated like the queen that she is?”

“Mmmm…I could get on board with that.”

“I thought you might.”

I lay her softly on her back, kissing her lips lightly and gently. My tongue slowly prying them open and pushing inside her mouth, kissing her without rushing, but passionately all the same. Her hands roamed around my back, clawing my shirt up and over my head. As I broke the kiss to remove my shirt, she pouted at me slightly. I smiled down at her and kissed her again, this time only shortly, intent on pleasuring her entire body. I moved down to her jaw line, kissing and nipping my way to her ear. I nibbled softly on her earlobe, then whispered words of love and affection to her.

I slowly moved down her body, kissing her neck, then down to her cleavage shown in the v-neck of her t-shirt. I licked and lapped, then lifted her shirt up over her head, tossing it towards mine. I focused on her breasts, but avoided her nipples as long as I could. With each passing second, she pushed my head closer to her nipples, wanting some attention where she desperately needed it. Giving in to her desires, I took a nipple in my mouth, sucking at licking on it softly, then biting down, gently, grinding it with my teeth. She let out a low moan, pressing her hands to my head, not letting me move from her tits. I spent some more time focused on her nipples before breaking her grasp and kissing down her exposed and toned stomach. Her breathing was shallow, she was bucking her hips trying to get me to go lower, but I was taking my time. I stopped at her belly button, licking it momentarily before reaching her jeans. Slowly I pulled them off, then took her panties between my teeth and dragged them off as well. She was incredibly wet. Her pussy was gleaming from the light reflecting off the moisture on her lips. Slowly I took a long lick from bottom to top. “Mmm, sis, you’re absolutely correct. You taste great.”

“Just wait till I cum. It won’t be long, you have me so fucking worked up.”

I pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy, licking everywhere I could reach. My tongue pushing up inside her as she lifted her hips towards my face. My fingers worked over her clit as I sucked on her lips, tonguing her, responding to her moans of pleasure. Suddenly her hands gripped my head, forcing my face against her pussy as she ground against me. Convulsing around my tongue she came, her juice flooding my mouth as I greedily swallowed. I kissed her deeply after she came, sharing her taste with her. “My god you taste incredible.”

“I know…but now…I need you…inside…inside me.” She gasped out as she came down from her intense orgasm.

Only too glad to comply, I shucked my jeans and underwear and slowly pushed inside her, kissing her simultaneously. I bottomed out inside her, as Erin squealed a moan of pleasure into my mouth. Slowly I began to ride in and out of her, pulling out to the tip, then pushing slowly back inside. Erin matched my movements, and together we made love in perfect rhythm. Our kisses and caresses adding to the intense pleasure we each felt. It wasn’t long for Erin to tense and whisper my name as she came. “Yes, oh god that feels so good!”

“Erin, I love you baby sis.”

Seeing her delicate features in such pleasure was too much for me. Coupled with the pleasure she was giving me, I came deep inside her. I rolled off of her, pulling her close, cuddling with her. I kissed her head softly and turned to look at the clock. 12:03. As I turned back I saw a figure in the window in my peripheral vision. And though I was praying it wasn’t true, I swore I saw the figure holding a camera.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors