Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Duncan Family: Part One

"The Crazy Ducan Family..."

6
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I’m Kayla, I’m 16, 5’3, 48C cup breast, long brown hair, with a fine tanned small-hourglass figure, then there’s my twin brother, Shawn, 5’8, scrawny looking but extremely sexy, with short black hair, finally there’s our older sister, Kyra, 17, long black hair, 5’6, body of a goddess, and the favorite of our parents. Most people only know me because of Kyra’s and Shawn’s outstanding popularity. Our dad name is John, he’s 6’2, short black hair, fully muscled up, goes to the GYM every day after work, married to Sheila, our mom; she’s 5’9, and looks exactly like a older version of my sister except that she has brown hair.

Friday, the last day of the school week; and also my favorite day of the week. I opened the door, and feeling so great that I’m finally home, I dropped my bag in the usual spot, inside, by the side of the door. As I walked in I could see my sister over there on the couch watching TV, in her yellow tank top and short black shorts. I had envied my sister being so beautiful compared to my average-looking self, though I would never tell my sister that. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing myself a Sprite, and a leftover sandwich from yesterday’s dinner and went upstairs. We lived in a three story neighborhood house, pool included, kitchen and living room downstairs, the second story is my room, our parents’ room, and king-sized bathroom for me and our parents , and the third story is Kyra’s room, Shawn’s room, and a medium sized bathroom that Shawn and Kyra those share.

I rushed into my room so glad that I am finally home; I jumped straight onto my bed as soon as it was in reach. “Finally, only one more week after this till summer!” I screamed out loud. Just then Sheila and John walked in,

“Kayla sweetie, the springs in Shawn’s bed is loose, so he will be staying with you till his new bed comes in.” said Sheila, trying to put on the best sympathic look she could.

I really didn’t want him in here again, I like having my own privacy. I sat up and said, “I don’t want to have him in here, last time he was in here it was hell. How long till his bed comes?”

Sheila put on her one of a kind ‘please, just do it, please’ look and said “That was when you guys were younger, you guys are older now, and the bed will be here in a week or two”

I hated the thought of sharing a room with him again for two weeks, “Can’t he go on the couch or in Kyra’s room, or at the least, in a cage?” I grumbled, still trying to fight back, knowing I will lose this argument anyways.

Sheila was looking a little annoyed now, “That is your, TWIN, brother, Kayla, and your sister is much too old, to be sharing a room. So, YOU, WILL, have to -

John cutting her off mid-sentence “Kayla, if you cater him till his bed comes, I will allow you to throw that party you wanted while me and your mom is off on our honeymoon.”

I really wanted that party, even enough to share a room with Shawn. “Ok, Shawn can stay with me till his bed comes.” I said feeling so unhappy about sharing a room with Shawn.

Sheila, happy the argument was over, said “Great!” then she and dad walked out of my room, soon to be shared with a annoying twin brother. I layed back down, just then Shawn walked straight in without knocking, another of Shawn’s bad qualities.

“Hey baby sis, I guess I’ll be crashing with you for a while!” He said with a big smile, thinking things are so great with us sharing a room. He jumped on the bed, then jumping on top of me, holding me down. I squirmed left and right but I could get loose from underneath him.

“Let me go you asshole!” I screamed

“No! As long as we’re sharing a room, I’m in charge! Don’t forget it!” I was mad; Shawn always wants to be controlling me just because he is older, just by an hour. The more I squirmed the more he held me down. Then I started to feel his, extremely hard, cock poking against my crotch.

“Mhmm, your nasty ass is getting hard off of sitting on your sister, good for nothing rapist!” I yelled at him. Just then, out of nowhere, Shawn gave me a hard slap across my face.

“Shut your ass up, I’m in charge and I am not taking any rudeness from you!” He said to me in his harshest voice. That slap had hurt a lot, mom never even slap me that hard. I didn’t want to cry, not in front of Shawn, but I could feel my tears starting to betray me though. I knew Shawn could see the blood rushing to my cheeks, from that hard slap. Unexpectedly Shawn started rubbing my, very much in pain, cheek.

“You better remember who’s in charge, before I have to mess up that pretty little face of yours.” Shawn said, still rubbing my cheek.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

Shawn got off the bed, and was walking out the door, half way out the door he stopped and then turned to look at me.

“While I’m gone, clean up the room, it stinks, smells like hairy pussy.” He said, with a slight grin, and then he walked out. I couldn’t believe what just happened, in my room too. How did Shawn become the boss of me, controlling me in my own room. I hated the thought of Shawn controlling me, I put my hand on my cheek, I could feel the tears that were flowing on it and I could feel the hot blood that was rushing through it. I sat up, and I could feel a sticky mess in between my legs. I can’t believe I had got wet from Shawn abusing me. I knew I had to go tell mom and dad, and get Shawn out of my room. Though I knew I had to deal with my soaking wet pussy, that had gotten wet at wrong time, first; I could feel it burning up just wanting to be stretched. I got up and went and go get my lotion off the shelf, I liked my hands to be smooth while I handled myself. I rubbed the lotion thoroughly all over my hands, making sure to get in between the fingers. I laded back down, pulling down my blue khaki skinny jeans. I was wearing red lace satin silk panties, the ones that guys would stare at and instantly get hard. My smooth, thoroughly lotion, hand slipped easily into my panties, with no hair-blockage. Finding my already swollen clit, I started rubbing it slowly, trying to get a nice build up. My clit was hot, really hot; I was actually startled to think my brother roughness could get me so turned on. I rubbed slowly, in small circles, trying to make the best of it; but it didn’t take me long before I was ready to cum. It was feeling great, my fingers never felt this nice before, unknowingly, I had started moaning Shawn’s name.

“Shawn, Shawn, oh Shawn; give me some of that big fat cock. I want you to fill my aching pussy. Oh please Shawn.” Just then I heard my door close, it was Shawn with a very big smile. I grabbed the bed sheets trying to cover my lower half while using my other hand to try to hide my breast.

“What the hell, get the fuck out of my room, you ass hole!” Shawn came closer, slowly getting on top of the bed. I back up against my headboard.

“Don’t come any closer, I’ll scream.”

“Don’t worry sis, I’ll take care of that nice sweet pussy for you.” I flinched at his remark; Shawn even a foot away from me on top of the bed, forcefully pulled the sheets from me. I opened my mouth, ready to scream. Shawn quickly jumped on me, covering my mouth.

“Like I said sis, I’ll take care of you.” Then unexpectedly he planted a rough kiss on my lips. His lips were soft and gentle, but his kiss was rough and hard, trying to penetrate my mouth with his soft tongue. I tried to push him off, but couldn’t with his heavy body weight. Then finally I could feel his tongue penetrate my mouth, searching the inside my mouth. I tried to roll my tongue back trying to hide it, but Shawn tongue wrapped around mines not letting it go; he dragged my tongue into his mouth with his tongue, sucking the life out of my tongue. Then he broke the kiss, a string of salvia in between our mouths, and said,

“Your tongue taste sweet, it would feel great licking on my cock.”

“Let go of me you rapist!”

“I’m only giving you what you truly want, a big fat cock to stretch your nice sweet pussy.” Then he started slowly pulling down his pants, I quickly tried to jump off the bed, but he grabbed me before I even reached the floor.

“Now listen here little girl, I’m going to fill your sweet little tight pussy with my salty cum.” Just then he had started rubbing my clit; I never even felt when his hand started moving.

“Shawn, we can’t do this; it isn’t right. Please Shawn, I don’t want to do this, not with you. Plea-” I had been cut off mid-sentence by my own moan; Shawn had started rubbing my clit faster.

“Sis, just let me take care of you; it’s going to be alright.” He whispered in my ear. He layed me back down slowly. Slowly kissing down my neck, I shivered his lips so soft. He then stopped kissing right above my cleavage. He started to suck on my breast, from right to left; it had felt amazing. He was sucking them hard and rough like he was trying to milk them. Then he went back to kissing down my body, stopping again, this time above my waist. He then brought his head closer to my aching wet pussy. He started to suck on, my hard as a rock, clit. He began by gently sucking, then he starting nibbling on it, softly pulling on it with his teeth.

To Be Continued In ‘The Duncan Family: Part Two’

-It’s my first story so I didn't want to write too much just yet.-
Published 
Written by Meat0Stick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments