Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin In Heat Chapter 1

"My brother, my best friend, and maybe more..."

10
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I was a late bloomer in terms of my sexuality. Never kissed a boy, never been on first dates that led to a second. Guys always seem surprised by this, as though they either can’t believe their luck, or wonder what was so wrong with me that no one else has scooped me up yet.

It was the summer after I graduated from high school. I was a bit of a loss as to what to do with myself now. I had been a long distance runner, and had received several scholarship offers from different collages, but I had no idea which one to take or even what classes to pursue. I know many people would be ecstatic at this opportunity, but to me it was the point of my life where my decisions would have actual long term consequences, and that terrified me. I didn’t want just any old degree, and I didn’t want just any old job. What I did want was to run, but I couldn’t run my whole life away. So I was doubly glad when my older brother Michael returned for the summer.

I’d looked up to my brother my whole life. He was my best friend, my teacher, my closest confidante. There was nothing I couldn’t talk to him about, and I could always go to him with my problems. My full name was Julia, but he always called me Jules. I loved it, it made me feel wild and adventurous, but at the same time like I was some fancy gem he wanted to protect. He was two years older than me, tall, over six feet, and has thick wavy brown hair that makes his clear blue eyes shine. As for myself, I am 5’ 7’’, 115 pounds with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. The only features I share with my brother are my eyes, although his are a deeper blue, almost purple while mine are paler.

The first day after we had together, my brother and I spent catching up and talking. We sat outside in the warm early summer air and went out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. To me it couldn’t have been better, here I was with my favorite person and I could ignore all my life’s stresses.

At dinner that night he asked me about my love life. It was a fancy place, and I was wearing a knee-length purple dress that clung to my body. Michael complimented me on it, making me blush. I was a great one for blushes. Personally I thought he looked amazing with his dark dress jeans and shirt. I secretly hoped people would think we were on an actual date, not brother and sister.

The meal was wonderful, and I felt so happy and grateful to be with such an amazing person as my brother. There is something about his smile I can’t resist; no matter where I am when I see it, it lights up my whole life, makes me feel happy, warm and welcome and safe. It was the perfect evening, though not without some embarrassments.

“So Jules any guys I should know about? Do you have so many boyfriends you need your big brother to scare some off for you?”

I swear I turned beet-red at that. I’m a great one for blushes, and Michael laughed at my obvious discomfort. I tried to hide it in a sip of water, but even the dim lights of the restaurant weren’t enough to stop him from seeing.

“No, no boyfriends,” I murmured. “I, ah, haven’t met anyone I’d like to be with yet.”

He smiled at me then, and I felt my heart lurch. I looked away cursing myself mentally. Still after all these years I can’t control myself around him. I shouldn’t feel like he was about to kiss me every time his lips move...

“So just casual sex then?” he asked, breaking my train of thoughts.

I didn’t know I could get any redder, but my face felt like it burst into flame. I choked, and coughed into my napkin, grateful for the excuse to hide my scarlet complexion. He waited, watching me, as I pressed my glass to my face hoping the ice would provide a relief to my embarrassment.

“No I...I haven’t, I’m-I’m still...” My voice trailed off at the mischievous glint in his eyes. I looked away quickly.

“Still a virgin?” he asked quietly. I gave a barely perceptible nod, and buried my face in my glass, wishing it held wine or something stronger. He smiled at me and changed the subject.

Apart from that the evening was wonderful. I mean, no steamy make outs, no hot furtive bathroom sex, but I was out with my brother and couldn’t ask for more. He was the perfect gentleman, and as we were leaving I heard one of the waitresses saying to her friend how she wished more of her dates were with guys like Michael. I gave her a wink as we left then slapped Michael hard on the ass.

He yelped, and glared at me. “What was that for?”

“Nothing,” I said sweetly, taking his arm. “The girl back there just thought we were dating.”

I was rewarded with another heart throbbing smile for that.

Back at home we settled in to watch a movie, after changing into more comfortable clothing. I put on a light sleeping t-shirt, but just wore my panties underneath. I curled up next to him on the couch, just happy to be able to hold him and rest my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me, hugging me close. I have no idea what the movie was we watched, I was far too lost in the warmth and scent. The fabric of his shirt was soft and warm against my cheek, and I took every opportunity to press my face fully into it; whether I was laughing or scared, I would turn my face so it was pressed into his shoulder and just inhale his smell. I was so happy.

By the end of the movie I had shifted so my head was resting on his stomach as Michael slouched back into the couch. His arm was wrapped around my back, hand resting at my feet which were curled tight against my bottom. His fingers occasionally brushed the smooth skin of my ankle making me giggle sleepily.

The movie was over, the TV had gone dark and silent, but I felt no reason to move. I was warm and comfortable, feeling the love that I shared with my best friend and brother. He made no move either, and if it wasn’t for his hand still rubbing my foot I would have thought him asleep. If it wasn’t for what I said next, we might very well have fallen asleep like that.

“Michael, can I ask you something?” I whispered.

“Sure Jules. Anything.”

“Its private and embarrassing, so don’t laugh ok?” Michael murmured his agreement, and I went on hesitantly. “Do...do you think I’m pretty?”

Despite his promise, he let out a chuckle. I twisted around to glare up at him. ”You promised!”

“Sorry Jules,” he said, “but if you ask a stupid question...” Now I was getting really mad, but before I could do anything he continued. “You are one of the most stunningly beautiful people in the world. Don’t you look in the mirror? Any girl would kill to have your looks.”

“Then what’s wrong with me?” I asked, rolling over so I was fully on my back, my head resting on Michael’s lap.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

“Why won’t guys ask me out?” I brought my hands up to my chin. “Is it my boobs? My friends are always saying how much guys love big boobs, and mine are just too small aren’t they?”

This time he actually did laugh. “Your breasts are fine. Just enough to fill the hand, they are perfect. Any bigger and I wouldn’t like them so much.”

Now I laughed. “You like my breasts? Eww.” I stuck my tongue out. “Mikey likes my breasts, Mikey likes my breasts.” He caught my hands as I tried to fend him off, and pinned them at my sides. “Ah, no, please! Please I’ll do anything you want, just don’t tickle me! Anything!” I laughed, twisting to get away.

“Alright, little miss squirmier, alright. Anything hmm?” He looked at me with such a devious expression on his face I had to laugh.

We settled down again, this time with his arm wrapped around my torso, and both of my hands on his, just below my breast. The t-shirt I was wearing was thin and soft, and I could feel his hand gently rubbing my side as we stared into each other’s eyes.

It doesn’t sound sexy I know, but I was slightly aroused at this point. My pussy was starting to lubricate, ever so slightly, but my nipples were rock hard, pointing out from my chest. I could see Michael glancing at them, and for some reason this made them even harder. My breathing quickened. I didn’t know what was happening, but I wanted it to continue.

Slowly, Michael brought his hand up towards my breasts. I did nothing to stop him, just moved my hands with his until they were resting on my right breast. His palm pressed against my nipple, and his fingers moved slowly, squeezing and massaging me. Our eyes remain locked, but my mind was whirling.

My brother was cupping my breast! I couldn’t believe it, but what was more, I couldn’t believe how I was reacting to it. I wasn’t disgusted, or pulling away, and I wasn’t just letting it happen; I was actually enjoying it. My nipples hardened to their max, my clitoris had woke up and my outer pussy lips had swollen back to reveal my inner. I was drenched, my panties sticking to me, and I could feel myself getting wetter.

I didn’t know if Michael knew how much he was affecting me, but I could tell how it was affecting him. Beneath my head I felt something move, then pulse and start to grow. Michael was getting an erection! And I could feel it throb against the back of my head. The knowledge that he was also aroused fed my own lust, and every pulse of his penis against the back of my head had a matching one in my pussy.

Michael moved then, turning so he was kneeling on the couch, my head no longer pressed against his penis, but rested on his knees. In this new position, he looked me in the eyes, then careful placed one hand of each of my breasts. I clasped his wrists but said nothing. “Tell me if you want to stop,” he said.

I could only nod.

With his hands on both my breasts Michael began rubbing them, moving his hands in small circles, feeling my nipples roll against his palms. The circle slowly got bigger, until he pushed his hands down to the hem of my t-shirt and pulled the fabric back, exposing my breasts to the air. He seemed to like his first look of his sister’s breasts, because he smiled, then bent down to slowly kiss and suck on of my nipples.

The feel of Michael’s hands on my bare breasts, followed by his mouth on my nipple was amazing. The first time anyone had touched me sexually, and it was my brother with his hands and mouth on my breasts. I was in heaven.

Breaking his hold on my breast, Michael reached forward for my panties, but I stopped him. There was something I wanted first.

“Michael,” I whispered, “Michael, can I see it?”

Michael stopped and looked at me, then nodded. He shifted around so he was sitting on the couch normally, and I moved to kneel next to him. He looked at me, grinned, and then slowly pulled his pants down to his knees.

It was my first look at a penis, and I wasn’t disappointed. Standing stiff and hard, about seven inches long, I was intrigued by the shape and colour. Hesitantly I put my hand out to touch it. I knew a penis is pretty much just blood and skin, so I was surprised at the firmness. The term “hard as a rock” took on new meaning for me. Cautiously I stroked it, marveling how the smooth shaft was different from the soft fleshy head. I glanced at Michael and he smiled his approval.

I wanted to please him, show him how much I loved him, so I bent forward and slowly kissed the tip. Michael gave an appreciative moan, so I kissed it again. Surprisingly, Michael’s penis seemed to swell slightly, and a bit of fluid leaked out the hole at the tip. Curious, and knowing I would do it eventually, I tasted it and was surprisingly pleased with the flavor. I knew boys liked to see girls swallow cum, but always imagined it to be bitter. My brother’s precum had a very mild salty flavor however.

I wrapped my lips around the head and started moving my hand back and forth along the shaft. Unsure of what I was doing, I kept my head still and worked his penis with my hand, sucking on the head like a lollipop. I had no idea what I was doing, but Michaels seemed to like it. He wrapped his own hands around mine, tightening my grip on his penis, and started lifting his hips in him with my stroking hand, until he was fucking my hands as much as I was doing anything.

“Ah, fuck Jules, you are amazing,” Michael groaned. He started to thrust faster and faster, and it was all I could do to hold on for dear life as my brother fucked my mouth. I relaxed and let him do what he wanted, confident in his ability rather than mine. His thrusts became more violent, and I hand to tighten my grip on his penis with my hands and mouth to avoid being thrown off.

All at once, I felt Michael’s penis jerk, and then my brother threw me off him. I stared in surprise, as Michael’s cock pulsed, and shot a stream of white semen out across the room. Amazed, I watched as it sprayed again, and again. I was impressed by the amount, but also shocked by how violent and fast each jet of cum was. The pulses dwindled as Michael’s orgasm faded, and each shot gain less and less distance, until it just tumbled freely out of the tip and down his shaft. I watched it ooze out, and hesitantly reached out to collect some on my fingers. I held my hand up to my face, entranced by the strange milky whiteness of it. I sniffed it, smelling my brother’s cum scent, and the slowly put my fingers in my mouth, licking them clean. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste; though not the greatest in the world it was far superior to what I was expecting.

I noticed Michael smiling at me and I whipped my hand out of my mouth, blushing furiously. He slowly sat up and took my hand.

“Your turn, little sis.”

Published 
Written by Kelsely
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments