Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why I joined the Crusades

"1st entry in the life of a sexual knight"

2
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I am Samuel Ely, the second son of George Ely the Earl of Elysium. I am 6’ tall with broad shoulders, having spent my days practicing for combat. I wish to relate why I was sent to join the Crusades. On a hot summer afternoon, I was in the courtyard with my two of my brothers and a number of servants practicing with the sword and mace. It did not take long to work up a sweat. I had knocked down all who fought me this day, using my size to its full advantage.

A female servant entered the courtyard and handed me a note. As I read the note I found that my step-mother, Hannah, was requesting I come to her quarters without telling anyone else my purpose. I followed the commands of my step-mother without thinking as my father had raised us to do such. The female servant who was my step-mothers personal servant walked with me and confused me, as she giggled the whole way to my step-mothers door. Any questions I asked as to the purpose of this request just caused her to giggle louder. Finally, the two of us entered the private quarters of step-mother. We were met with loud moans that for a moment caused me concern until I realized they were moans of pleasure. My eyes were met by the sight of my step-mother’s nude buxom form being orally serviced by my biological sister, Sarah.

“Oh yes,” she moaned, “yes my daughter, that’s it.”

I looked at my sister’s nude body, the roundness of her ass and the fullness of her breasts and realized for the first time how mature she was these days.

“My Lady,” called the servant as she too began to disrobe.

Hannah and Sarah stopped their activity looked at me, and laughed.

“Samuel, come in and we will explain our need.” Hannah commanded.

I stepped further in to Hannah's lair as I stammered and covered my eyes. By now all three women were naked. They walked up to me and pulled me over to the bed.

“Your sister is to be wed soon” Hannah explained. “As her step-mother I would not be fulfilling the duties your father expects of me if I did not teach her how to satisfy her husband.”

“And my father knows of this?” I asked.

“Of course you silly,” stated my sister.

“We need your help,” Hannah stated. “Sarah requested you of all her brothers.”

As we were talking, the servant girl, a small breasted girl with long blond hair, was pulling off my clothes. By now I was bare chested and was sweating more than when I was swinging the sword and mace. I was worried that my other sword was full steeled. I looked at Hannah, with her long blond hair, her pale skin, her full breasts with beautiful erect pink nipples. Standing next to her, with her hand massing Hannah mons venus, Sarah’s body was a fantastic contrast, slightly shorter than Hannah, Sarah had long wavy, black hair, olive skin and breast that were larger than Hannah’s. She stood naked in front of me and thru her black pussy hair I could see lips of her pussy. I had been to a number of bordellos and was no novice to a woman’s body although I was very, very rough around the edges. The servant girl finally pulled down my pants allowing my erection to stand free.

“And now I see why she wants you.” 

“See I told you he was large” giggled Sarah. My cock stood 8 inches in length and better than 2 inches in circumference.

The servant girl began stroking my cock as I asked,“What do you need of me mother?”

Hannah commanded “I need you to let Sarah practice what I teach her on you.”

I could not find a reason to say no. I was with two beautiful women and a young servant girl. I was sure if I became too excited I could use the servant girl to relieve myself.

“Lie on the bed,” I was instructed. I did so and all three ladies joined me. Hannah and Sarah each took a side by me. The servant girl, whose name I would find out was Jane, crawled between my legs. Hannah to my surprise reached between my legs and started to massage my balls and cock. Jane at the same time started to suck and lick my balls. Hannah was explaining something to Sarah, what I could not concentrate enough to say what was being said. Hannah’s expert hand and Jane’s tongue proved to be too much as I exploded a load of cum spraying myself, Hannah and my sister.

“Jane” commanded Hannah “clean that up”.

Jane leaned forward with a smile on her face. Sarah asked “Can I taste him mother?” 

“Of course dear,” Hannah stated.

Sarah started licking cum on my stomach as Jane move to lick my cum off of Hannah. Jane quickly finished the cum on Hannah and moved between Hannah’s thighs and began to lick Hannah’s clit. Sarah finished licking all the cum off my stomach and chest and started licking the head of my cock. All this sexual activity combine with my young 20 years allowed me to keep my erection.

Hannah stopped Sarah as she slurped on my cock. “Let me show you the right way” she said to Sarah.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream



The two beautiful ladies took turns running their tongues the length of my shaft. Hannah taught Sarah to spend time licking both my balls and the slit on the head of my dick. Hannah stopped their activity just before I was about to explode a second time.

“Fuck your step-mother” Hannah commanded.

Jane moved from her assigned task, eating Hannah’s pussy, to allow me to crawl between Hannah’s legs. Hannah’s love juices flowed heavy from Jane’s magical tongue. It made my cock’s entry in the heaven between her legs easy. Hannah instructed me to slow down. I was ready to race to the climax I desired. Still, I did as instructed and over the coming weeks would come to find that being the first to finish was not always the best thing.

I slowly moved my cock in and out of Hannah. Sarah had enticed Jane to lick her pussy as she watched Hannah and myself fuck. Hannah began to moan louder and louder. Sarah yelled that she was cumming.

“Yes” moaned Hannah “harder, faster, yes.”

Jane moved behind me and began playing with my ass and as Hannah moaned she was cumming Jane start licking my asshole, moving her tongue in and out causing me to erupt in Hannah’s pussy. I was surprised that as I pulled my cock out both Sarah and Jane moved to lick Hannah’s pussy. They sucked my cum from Hannah’s pussy with relish.

“Jane, see if the stallion can run one more race” Hannah ordered her servant. Jane move over to me and took my now limp cock in her mouth. Her expertise soon had me erect.

“Sarah” Jane stated “do you want to let him mount you.”

“Oh, Yes. Can I?” I was caught off guard as my sister was asking to have me fuck her. I was also surprised by my desire to fuck her beautiful young body too.

Sarah moved to the center of the bed and I started to mount her. Hannah was directing our moves as she did not want Sarah to be hurt. After a couple of attempts Hannah instructed me to lie on my back and for Sarah to mount me. I had never experienced sex in this position. Fucking on top or taking a whore from behind yes but the woman on top. The thought excited me to learn more about sex acts.

Sarah was not sure what to do so Hannah moved her body over me, grabbed my penis and slid it into her gash. Moving her hips slowly, taking my manhood into her wonderful, wet pussy. She gave instruction to Sarah the whole time as to how to do this so she would not hurt herself. Again I only remember Hannah talking, my sexual desire not paying attention to her words. Hannah moved off of me and Sarah took her place. She gripped my penis as if she did not trust me to take it slow. She was probably correct. Jane was playing with my balls as Sarah started to slide the head of my cock into her pussy. Sarah would slide a part of my cock in and then stop. Hannah was massaging Sarah’s pussy. Sarah was moving her hips back and forth. Slowly, Sarah took more and more of my cock in her pussy. Hannah kept talking into my ear keeping me in control. My desire was to grab Sarah’s hips and drive my cock into her. Sarah started moving faster. Hannah urged us on.

“Now my children fuck.”

Jane was licking Sarah’s ass. She was driving her tongue deep into Sarah’s brown hole. Hannah was licking and biting Sarah’s nipples. I started moving my hips in conjunction with Sarah. We soon matched our speed and motion. Sarah was moaning loudly. Jane slid two of her finger into Sarah’s ass. Sarah had her first orgasm with a man although I was more of a tool than the cause of this orgasm. Sarah reached her second orgasm as I reached my third of the afternoon.

“God” I cried as my cum shot into her pussy.

Sarah pulled herself off of my cock. Hannah and Jane both moved quickly to drink my cum from Sarah’s cup. Jane gobbled up my cum sucking hard to get all of it. Jane then moved to Hannah and shared my cum with her. Hannah then shared it with Sarah.

Jane then prepared a bath for all of us. Hannah stated it was necessary as we needed to keep it just between the three of us. It was at this time I realized what trouble I could be in if my father found out what we had done. Still, I was a willing participant that summer to our training sessions. We spent three to four afternoons a week fucking and sucking until the day my father entered Hannah’s room blind drunk. He was so drunk that he peeled off his clothes spouting a seven inch erection that needed attention. He told everyone to clear out of the room except for Hannah and her servant Jane.

The next day my father George called me two of his bastard sons Joseph Spring and Gregory Winter into the great hall. I went into armed not knowing what to expect. My father informed the three of us that he was going to outfit us for a crusade to Jerusalem.

“It is time the three of you make your fortune” he explained. I being the knighted son of an Earl would lead the expedition while Joseph would serve as the captain of our forces and Gregory my personal body guard. That is how I started the adventure of my crusade.

Published 
Written by joemanusa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors