Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Cock Fantasy - Part 5

"Jen seeks a solution"

40
11 Comments 11
18.5k Views 18.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words
When I woke, the sun’s bright light was streaming into my bedroom courtesy of the open balcony door. I was still on top of the rumpled sheets and on my back, legs and arms spread wide. I was a starfish!

I lay, peacefully, reflecting for a few moments on the events of yesterday. And last night! As I replayed various scenes in my mind, my right hand automatically drifted between my thighs. Would my pussy still be gaping open from Justin’s amazing girth? No, my lips were tight, if somewhat tender, and when I poked a finger along the slit and into my entrance, the walls closed around it. I breathed a sigh of relief. My pussy was perfectly normal and Tony would have no idea that I’d fulfilled my fantasy of being fucked by a mammoth cock.

I turned on to my left side and reached for my phone, which was on the nightstand. I pressed the button to wake the instrument and saw it was approaching eight o clock. Tony would surely be up and so I made the call. In three rings, he answered.

“Morning darling, how are you?”

“I’ve just woken up and my first thought was to call you and hear your voice,” I said.

“Oooh, that’s nice, sweetie. I missed you last night. It’s not often we’ve gone to bed without each other, is it?”

“No, not many times. I missed you, too, honey.”

“How did the party go? Was it a late one?”

“The party was fine. I’ll tell you all about it tonight. And no, I wasn’t that late coming to bed. Just after midnight, I think.”

“Lot later than me. I worked on the car rental figures to give Geoff today, had a brandy or two and that was it.”

“What, no porn watching?”

Tony chuckled, “You know me too well, Jen. Yes, I came to bed and watched a film but it wasn’t the same without you.”

“No, course not, you’d have to masturbate yourself without my hands being there.”

His laugh sounded in my ear again. “This time you’re wrong. I saved myself for you, for tonight...”

“Oh no you didn’t,” I interrupted. “If you didn’t masturbate it was only because you were being a super athlete and saving yourself for today’s big golf match.”

“Wrong, Jen,” he said lightly. “I admit that I got a little excited as usual watching the porn but I thought of you and decided to save myself for tonight. But, then again, talking like this is making me horny and I might have to do something about it, after all.”

I laughed. “Well, whatever you do or don’t do right now, I’m sure we’ll have fun tonight. But, don’t forget, you’re taking me out to dinner, I’m not cooking.”

“All taken care of,” he said. “We’ve got a table booked at Mario’s for eight.”

“Eight? Who else is coming?”

“No, silly, not eight people, eight o’clock.”

“I know that,” I said quickly. “Just fooling.”

“Hum,” he said, doubtfully, “whatever.”

After a short pause, I said, “Okay darling, I’m off to have a shower now and then see what’s on the breakfast menu.”

“I’ve had scrambled eggs and toast.”

“Well, done, Master Chef.”

“Burnt the toast.”

“Lovely, gives the bread extra taste.”

Tony laughed. “Alright my love, I’ll see you later. Drive carefully.”

“I will, always do,” I said. “And good luck this afternoon, beat the bastards.”

“I’ll try. Bye, love you.”

And he broke the connection. I sat in the middle of the bed, legs crossed at the ankles, elbows resting on my knees and stared aimlessly down at the phone held in my hands. Tony sounded so cheerful, so upbeat. And why not? There was the possibility of a very welcome car hire deal and he was in contention for the golf club’s championship. And I would be home with him in a few hours.

What about me? I’d been unfaithful. Simple as that. I’d succumbed to my fantasy, my curiosity, my lust for a big cock. A big black cock, no less, that had filled me, excited me, satiated me and delivered even more thrills and mind-blowing orgasms than I had imagined or thought possible.

My pussy tingled and began to moisten as flashbacks crossed my mind. Good grief, Jen, you really are a sex addict! C’mon, snap out of it and get into the shower.

I swung my legs off the bed and replaced the phone on the nightstand. I stood, raised up on my toes and reached for the ceiling with both arms. I felt my leg and back muscles stretch, my breasts lift and the cheeks of my bum tense. I held the position while I counted to five and then slowly exhaled and relaxed my body, feet flat to the floor and hands down by my side. Four more repetitions and I felt good, alive and ready to face the world.

I walked out on to the balcony, the sun warmly kissing my naked body in greeting. I leaned on the wall and upturned my face to the sun, eyes closed, and shook my head gently, setting my hair wafting in the gentle breeze. At one with nature, how wonderful and exhilarating!

I held that pose for quite a while, enjoying the peace, the warmth of the sun and the sounds of rustling trees and bushes, and birds chirping and singing. And, gradually, I became aware of distant splashing water. I opened my eyes and looked down at the pool. Justin was swimming lengths, his long arms pulling through the water and his paddling feet splashing the surface. The water swilled over his back and his firm buttocks rocked side to side with the freestyle stroke. And Gaynor was there, floating on her back, her gorgeous huge tits raised to the sun. Her legs were slightly open and the water lapped in the V of her thighs, swishing over her curly bush and flat tummy.

I watched Justin complete four lengths and then he stopped, put his hands on the pool side and boosted himself up and sat, feet dangling in the water. He placed his hands slightly behind him and leaned back, face upturned towards the sun. His cock, that giant tube which had given me so much pleasure only a few hours ago, flopped delightfully between his lean thighs. Apparently, even cold water didn’t affect Justin’s tool: no shriveling or shrinking!

Gaynor allowed her feet to sink to the pool bottom and then stood up, the water swilling over her chest. She glided towards Justin, her arms making an arrow in front of her, and he reached to grasp her hands. Again she stood, the water depth now only waist high. Justin released her hands which she promptly placed high up on his thighs. I could hear her husky voice, but not discern the words, and Justin laughed, his head rocking back. It was then he saw me looking down at them.

Justin raised his left arm and waved, at the same time talking to Gaynor. She turned, also waved and her husky tones boomed, “Morning, Jen. Sleep well?”

I waved back, aware that my right tit jiggled, and shouted, “Great, thanks.”

Gaynor gave me a thumbs up and turned back to face Justin, who was still looking in my direction. I fluttered my fingers at him as a final wave, and headed for the bathroom. I was in urgent need of a cold shower!

Actually, I set the shower temperature to warm not cold. The pulsating, powerful jets refreshed me as I soaped and lathered my body. But, washing gently and lightly between my legs, I thought of Justin and, surprisingly, Gaynor.

Last night’s initiation with Justin’s gargantuan cock was, obviously, still prominent in my mind. But Gaynor was something else and I had to admit to myself that she had opened up a whole new sexual world for me. On holiday, when she and Charlie had been our neighbours, she had captivated me and expertly seduced me into my first same-sex experience. And she had been there again last night, encouraging, preparing and helping me to take Justin’s huge black snake.

More than that, before the intrusion of Justin’s mammoth member, Gaynor had, to my surprise and delight, licked and sucked and finger-poked my pussy. I loved it, all of it. Whether that meant I was bi-sexual like her, I didn’t really know. But I was attracted to Gaynor and I had been happy to have her close by as Justin provided physical solutions to my big cock curiosity.

In truth, I couldn’t believe that I was bi-sexual? Let’s face it, no other women provoked the same passion in me as Gaynor did. I simply wasn’t attracted to other women. And I knew I wouldn’t have allowed any other woman to be present when Justin fucked me. Yet, I welcomed Gaynor’s presence at one of the most important, decisive, secretive and wonderful moments of my thirty-five year life.

Face it, Jen, I told myself, you are beguiled by the woman. You are bewitched, under her spell, and happy to be enchanted and enriched by her charms.

By now, deep in thought, I had dried myself and was using the hair-dryer, staring at my reflection in the mirror over the hand basin. I looked good: clear eyed, tanned and with luxuriant fair hair framing my face nicely. All dry, I applied lipstick and perfume, brushed my hair and decided to slip on the kimono before seeking out some food.

Descending the stairs, I could hear Gaynor singing along to Billy Joel’s My Life. I headed for the kitchen and found her at the stove, waving a spatula in her right hand and swaying her hips to the music. I entered silently but she turned and said, “Oh, good morning again, Jen. I’m fixing omelette and bacon, that okay?”

“Sure,” I said, and sniffed to absorb the pleasant smell of the cooking eggs. “That’s great, thanks.”

“Coffee’s in the pot over there.” She pointed the spatula. “Help yourself. Mugs and cups in the cupboard above the pot.” She turned back to her cooking and added quite loudly, “And take off that kimono. Your body’s too delicious to hide.”

I obediently slipped off the robe and tossed it on to the breakfast bar. I got a mug of coffee, adding a little milk. It was strong, hot and hit the spot.

“Where’s Justin?”

“He’s upstairs dressing,” said Gaynor without turning around. “A job’s come up for him and it’s a fair distance away. He’s gotta pick up his date at noon and then head for some garden party or something. Charity-raiser, I think.”

“Oh,” was all I could think to say.

A minute or so later, Gaynor broke the silence when she declared, “Okay, grub’s up,” and turned with a plate in either hand and walked towards the breakfast bar where she had prepared two place settings.

I watched, fascinated, at Gaynor’s progress across the kitchen. Her firm boobs wobbled ever-so slightly and her hips and rear-end swayed delightfully. Plates deposited on the counter, she perched her bottom on a high stool, placed her feet on the low rung and swiveled. It was all so lithe and graceful.

I put one heel on the bottom rung of my stool, hitched up on to the seat and spun round, rapidly grabbing the counter edge to stop me spinning too far. Definitely not elegant or suave.

As I was chewing my food, Justin appeared at my side. “Been lovely to meet you, Jen,” he said, offering his hand. It seemed incongruous, after all the sexual activity we’d shared, to be shaking hands. I guessed the professional escort mode was in operation.

I swallowed, wiped my lips with the back of my left hand, turned slightly on the stool and took his hand. Thankfully, before I could speak, he leaned his head and kissed my lips, still lightly greased by omelette and bacon. “Hope I see you another time,” he said, his brown eyes boring into my face.

“Yes, me too,” I managed, holding on to his hand. Then, with more composure, I added, “It’s been a pleasure and I’ll never forget it, or you. Take care, Justin.”

He smiled at me, looked down at our locked hands, and I belatedly released my grip.

“I’ll see you to the door,” said Gaynor, dismounting elegantly from her stool and slipping an arm through his. I watched them go and then forked up my last bit of bacon, chewed it and helped it down with a swallow of lukewarm coffee. Ugh!

I got off my stool as Gaynor strode back into the kitchen, heading straight for me with arms held out. We embraced, our cool bodies squashed together, breasts, stomachs and thighs melting into one form.

“It’s been lovely,” I said looking up into Gaynor’s face.

She smiled, displaying all those white teeth without a trace of omelet or bacon. How does she do it? “Yes, it has,” she nodded. “I’m so glad it went well with Justin. I knew it would.”

“Mmm,” I said, my pussy starting to moisten yet again. Was I out of control or what? A nymph maybe? “It was all I dreamed of and more. God, Gaynor, I’m wetting up just thinking about it.”

She chortled, huskily. “I’m sure you’ll have many wet dreams in the days to come. An experience like that is hard to forget.”

“Oh, I don’t want to forget it,” I said, releasing my hold on her waist and leaning back against the breakfast bar. “I’ll treasure it forever and go to my grave knowing that I was once blessed by having a giant cock give me so much pleasure.”

“Just once, eh? Is that really it, Jen? Never again?”

I shook my head. “No, that’s it. I told myself it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I can live with that. Tony will never know and I am happy in our marriage. I’ve satisfied my curiosity, that’s it.”

Gaynor laughed.

“What? You don’t believe me?”

She shook her head slowly, bent and kissed my lips, her hands on my cheeks. “If that’s what you say. But,” and she looked steadily into my eyes, “you might find it a struggle. At the moment, this soon after the event, you’re satisfied. But, in a few days, or weeks or maybe even months, you could find there is an itch you want to scratch again.”

“Hmmm,” I said, staring into Gaynor’s chocolate-drop eyes and feeling my heart thump-thump-thumping. “You mean like the itch I have for you right now?”

“Oooh you lovely, naughty girl,” she said, pulling me into another hug. “Come here and make my day.”

That evening, when Tony arrived home from the golf club, I was naked in the bedroom considering what outfit to wear. I’d showered, titivated my hair and was trying to chose between a figure-hugging little black number or a more summery salmon frock. The fitted bodice was strapless and the billowy skirt flowed to just above knee-height.

I heard the front door being opened and closed, followed by, “Hello Jen, where are you?”

“Upstairs, in the bedroom, honey.”

Tony bounded up the stairs and I half-turned to look over my right shoulder as he entered the room. “Hi,” I said and draped the salmon frock alongside the black dress on top of the bed.

“Wow, you look ravishing.” He put his arms around me, hands gently squeezing my breasts and nuzzling into my neck with little kisses.

“I see, I have one night away and you’re ready to jump all over me. Sex maniac!”

“Guilty as charged.”

I turned and, linking my hands at the back of his neck, drew him in for an urgent kiss that involved tongue explorations. His eager hands smoothed over my buttocks. I stopped the kiss and said, “You’ve been drinking.”

“Just the one, Jen, after I’d finished playing.”

“Oh yes, and how did it go? Did you win?”

“No, I was fourth.”

“Well, fourth’s good, isn’t it?”

He kissed the tip of my nose. “It’s not bad but I would like to win the damn championship one day.”

“Never mind, you’re my champion,” I said patting his left cheek and smiling.

Tony turned his head to kiss my palm as I withdrew it from his face. “That’s all I could ever hope for, darling,” he said, adding, “Other than a quickie before we go out.”

He pushed me back onto the bed. I landed on the black dress and Tony rapidly unbuckled his belt, dropped his trousers and boxers and positioned himself between my open thighs. His cock was rising nicely and I reached down my body to part my pussy lips. I was already moist and Tony’s stiffening tool slipped pleasantly into my eager hole. I could feel him grow and harden as he pumped with quickening strokes.

“Oh yes, Tony, that’s good, very good.” And it was, his familiar member gliding smoothly up and down my passage until he forged deeper, his heavy balls slapping against me as he released his cum in sharp spurts.

Tony collapsed on me, panting onto my right cheek. I ran fingers up and down his back, feeling his cock diminishing within my tunnel. I hadn’t had an orgasm but, after all, it was a quickie and I wasn’t exactly deprived after all the experiences of the previous 24-hours.

I tapped on his back. “C’mon, lover boy, get off me. It’s time you were getting ready to take me out.”

Tony pushed up on his arms, lightly kissed my lips and stood, his limp wet cock glistening.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

“Thanks, that was a nice aperitif,” he said. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, just fine,“ I said, standing and looking down at a wet patch on the rumpled black dress. “But that’s made my mind up. I’ll be wearing the salmon dress.”

It was after our meal, as we relaxed with coffee and brandy, that Tony asked me details about the party. The restaurant was not busy, only three other couples eating, and we had privacy seated at a table in the far corner of the room.

I told him about Mr Millionaire Evan, the arrangement with Charlie and the house, and the other people there: next door couple John and Helen, and Karen and Miranda from the escort agency. I didn’t mention Justin but I did say that we were all naked, except for Evan in his boxer shorts.

When I got to the part about Karen and Miranda performing and how they involved Helen in a lesbian threesome, Tony took a hefty swig of his brandy. “You would have loved it,” I said.

“You think?”

“I know,” I said emphatically. “Your favourite porn scenes are girl-on-girl and, believe me, this was as good as anything you’ve seen.”

“Yes, I admit it, I like lesbian action,” he said. “And I also like two women and a man, come to that.” He gave me a big smile as I looked at him over the rim of my brandy bowl. “And what about you?”

“What do you mean, what about me?” I guiltily wondered if he had some suspicions about Gaynor and myself.

“I mean, what about you? Did you like watching, did it turn you on?”

“I liked it, yes. But it was an unusual experience, sitting there in the corner of a sofa in a room with virtual strangers while three girls got it on. I’d liked it better if you’d been there.”

Tony nodded. “I suppose so. But Gaynor and Charlie aren’t exactly strangers.”

“I know they’re not. But Evan sat next to me and Charlie was on his other side. The two from next door stood on the other side of the room with Gaynor, until Helen got involved, that is.”

I drained my brandy and said: “Anyway, that wasn’t the end of the entertainment.”

Tony listened attentively when I described how Miranda invited John to fuck her.

“Wow, it sounds some party, Jen,” he said, “and I missed it just to play golf. What a dummy!”

I was on a roll now and, without engaging brain, blurted out, “Then Helen demanded that Justin should join in with his big cock.”

“Justin? Who’s Justin?”

I reached for my coffee cup. It was empty and I replaced it in the saucer. “Justin? I thought I told you at the beginning. He’s another escort on Evan’s payroll.”

“No, you didn’t tell me, Jen.” Tony then waved to our waiter and, pointing at our empty vessels, ordered refills of coffee and brandy.

“Oh, well, that’s who he is,” I said as the waiter acknowledged Tony’s order with a nod of his head.

“Big cock, you say.”

“Hmm, yes, Helen was insisting that he showed his cock, said it was what she looked forward to at these parties. She was a bit tipsy by then. Anyway...”

I paused as the waiter brought our drinks and went away again. The coffee was hot, so we both sipped brandy. I then told Tony how Helen had made a feast of Justin’s cock, sucking and masturbating him until she finished with cum over her face and small tits.

“And was he big?”

“Oh yes, he was quite large,” I nodded. “Porn star dimensions without a doubt. But that was really the end of the show. Soon after, the caterers cleared up and everyone went, including Evan and Charlie. He never stays at the house, apparently.”

“I see,” said Tony looking into my eyes. “That must have been a turn on, though, Jen. I mean, you’ve got this big cock fantasy and, well, there you had one in the room with you.” He raised his eyebrows.

“Yes, obviously it was exciting to see a big cock.” I wanted to avoid being more specific because I wasn’t relaxed thinking and talking about Justin. In fact, I wished I’d never mentioned him. So I tried to move on.

“But, like I said, I was a little uncomfortable in a room with strangers. It was a bit like when we went to that swinger’s club, remember?”

Tony nodded. “Watching but not touching or joining in.”

“Just like that, yes. But this time I didn’t have you with me. I felt alone. It was like I was on the outside looking in, not a part of what was going on. A voyeur really.”

“Bet you were wet.”

I laughed, “I get wet thinking about sex, let alone watching it. You know that, Tony and I bet there’s a lump in your trousers right now.”

It was Tony’s turn to laugh. “Don’t think I should stand up just yet,” he said. He paused, thoughtfully, and shook his head. “Sounds like I really missed a good party, didn’t I?”

“Sure did,” I said.

“Perhaps they’ll invite us to another.”

“Who knows? They just might. I promised to keep in touch with Gaynor.”

“Good,” he said and thought some more. “Right, better pay the bill and get home. I’m really horny after what you’ve been telling me.”

“That’s good,” I said, “because I don’t think I could sleep without you rocking me. And you’d better last longer than you did earlier tonight.”

A couple of weeks later, I was in my office at home working on various spreadsheets, when Tony entered and said, “Ah, caught you, what are you watching?”

I didn’t even spin round on my chair to face him. “I’ve told you a thousand times, Tony, I don’t watch internet porn on this computer. This is purely a work machine and, believe it or not, that’s what I’m doing right now: working. In fact, as it’s only Monday afternoon, I thought you might still be at work.”

“Right, um, okay.”

Still facing my screen, I asked, “Is there anything you want? Or can I finish what I’m doing?”

“Well, actually, I came home specially to give you some good news. I was gonna phone but I thought I’d rather tell you face-to-face. But it can wait.”

Now I did swivel on my chair. I looked up at his beaming face. “You’ve got it, haven’t you?” I said, standing to take him in my arms.

“Yes,” he said, wrapping his arms around me. “Geoff has agreed the deal, a dozen cars on two-year leases. And he’s having four of our current fleet for his sales people lower down the food chain.”

“That’s great,” I said, breaking from our embrace with a fleeting peck on his cheek. “Told you this glitch in the car hire could go away just like that.” I clicked my fingers.

“Not quite that simple,” he said. “There’s the initial expense of eight new cars...”

“Yes," I interrupted, “but you’ve covered that in the deal. Don’t forget, I’ve seen the figures. I’m sure we can at least afford a bottle of champagne to celebrate.”

“Yes, but it’s gotta be later,” he said. “I really have only popped in to give you the news. I’ll be busy for at least another three hours and then we can drink ourselves silly.”

“Off you trot, then, and I’ll finish what I’m doing here.”

I have a confession: champagne gets to me. It loosens my tongue and libido, gets me high and happy, releases my cheeky side and, generally, makes me a bit reckless.

Halfway down the second bottle (and I had consumed most of the first) I was cuddling up to Tony on the sofa and I was definitely amorous. “I’ve bought you a new DVD,” I whispered in his ear. “It’s special for you, two girls and one man. Want to watch it?”

Of course he did!

The story, if I can call it that, involved a husband getting home early and finding his wife having sex in their bedroom with a black woman. And, as if you hadn’t guessed, the shocked hubby recovers quickly and makes up a threesome. Not original but the sex was candid and erotic, the bodies meshing and writhing in multiple orgasms. So everyone had a good time. And that included Tony.

I fondled his balls and stroked his erection for most of the film and noticed that two scenes in particular had him throbbing and weeping pre-cum. First, when the wife was between the black woman’s thighs licking her to climax and, second, when hubby fucked the black woman while she fingered and licked the wife’s pussy.

“You were really into that, weren’t you?” I said as the dutiful screen wife licked her hubby’s cock clean. “Look at you, hard as iron. I don’t why you haven’t cum.”

Seconds later, after three or four strokes, Tony lifted his hips off the sofa and spouted like a whale, great globs of milky semen landing on my arm and his belly.

“Wow,” was all I could say as Tony’s heaving chest gradually settled back to a normal breathing pattern and he relaxed into the sofa once more. His cock was still twitching as I bent to kiss and lick his reddened head.

“Yeah,” he finally said. “That was good stuff right there. A real top film.”

“Mmm,” I said, licking his cum off my fingers, “I’ve never seen you as worked up as that. What was it, the black woman?”

“All of it really,” he said and then gave a throaty chuckle.

“What? What’s funny?”

After a pause, Tony took my hand and looked into my eyes. “Well, don’t be annoyed or anything, but I was imagining the couple was us.”

My eyes widened. “Oh yes, you did, did you? And what about the black girl, who was she in your vivid imagination?” I smiled encouragingly.

“Nobody... well... ”

“Yes?”

He hesitated, looking at our linked hands and giving me a squeeze. “Gaynor,” he said.

I’m sure my heart missed a beat and then started drumming rapidly. I composed myself enough to say, “I see. You fancy fucking her do you?”

“No, no, it’s not like that,” he said urgently until he noticed my smile and the sparkle in my eyes.

“Just teasing,” I said and Tony sighed, relieved. “But what was it that turned you on so much?”

Tony considered for a time and then shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, I suppose it’s a fantasy of mine. Being with a couple of lesbian women.”

“Think they were bi not lesbian, Tony,” I said.

“Yes, whatever. Hmm, guess you’re right,” he said. “Anyway, it’s my fantasy, just like yours with a big cock. I mean, that’s why I bought the dildo for you, isn’t it?”

I nodded, thoughtfully and we both laughed after Tony quickly said, “I don’t want a blow up doll to share our bed.”

At this point, the champagne really got the better of me. I kissed Tony’s lips, squeezed his hand and muttered, “I’ve got something to tell you.”

He remained silent and very still, except for his eyes flickering over my face, as I told him about my holiday tryst with Gaynor. “Just thought you should know,” I concluded.

Tony was quiet for a minute or so, then said, “I’d never have guessed, you with another woman.”

“I know. I’ve never even thought about sex with a woman let alone actually doing something. It was a complete surprise to me as well, believe me.”

“But you enjoyed it?”

“Hmmm,” I said, biting my bottom lip, then, “It was different. Hard to explain, really. I mean, I love it when you go down on me and suck on my nipples and all that. But, somehow, with a woman it was a different feeling. Softer, more gentle or something. Oh, I don’t know, I can’t explain it properly. But, yes, it was enjoyable.”

Tony put a forefinger under my chin and lifted my head to look into my eyes. He kissed the tip of my nose and said, “I understand, just wish I’d been there.”

I was stunned, blinked and could only say, “What?”

He grinned. “Yes, you heard. I wish I’d been there. C’mon, Jen, that would be my fantasy come true, wouldn’t it? You and a black, well nearly black, woman, making love in front of me.”

“I suppose that’s right,” I laughed and descended into a fit of giggles.

“What’s so funny?” said Tony, frowning, as I subsided and wiped tears from my eyes.

“Remember how you said you’d missed a good party?”

“Yes,” he said and suddenly realisation hit him. “You and Gaynor... ”

“Yes we did,” I cut in. “But, in private, not in front of other people. I could never, ever do that. No way.”

‘What, not even in front of me?”

I took a deep breath. Tony looked so earnest. “Well now,” I said, “that would be something else, wouldn’t it?”

As Tony’s smile got wider, I decided that champagne was a very good drink for me after all.

Tony was seriously occupied with business for the next few days but I had time to reflect on my husband’s desire to see me sexually active with another woman. More to the point, with Gaynor. Before long, reflections turned to plotting and scheming. And that led to a phone call.

“Hi Jen, what a pleasant surprise,” came the husky voice. “How are you?”

“I’m good, thanks,” I said. “Trust you are, too.”

“Tip-top, darling, now that you’ve called. I was only thinking last night about our little party the other week and that I must call you and see how things are .”

“Things are very good,” I said and told her about how business had perked.

“That’s nice,” said Gaynor, “but what about you? I mean, you personally... ”

“Ah, after the... er, party and all that, you mean?”

“Yes, Jen, and all that, as you call it. Ooops, sorry, I didn’t ask. Are you okay to talk?”

“Free to talk about anything,” I said. “Fact is, that’s why I’ve called.”

Gaynor said nothing, apart from the occasional “mmm” as I revealed in detail Tony’s fantasy and what I’d told him about our relationship.

“That must have been a surprise to him after twelve years of marriage,” said Gaynor.

“Yes, it was. But, honestly, it was no more of a surprise to him than it had been for me. I never imagined I had these bi-sexual tendencies,” I said.

Gaynor chuckled. “Tendencies? Listen girl, you’re well past tendencies. You’re as full-blown a bi-woman as I’ve ever known. Look at you, Jen: you love pussy and big cock, too. What more proof do you want?”

I didn’t answer but considered what Gaynor had said so bluntly. Pussy and big cock! Yep, that was me, except, “Honestly, Gaynor, I’m not sure about pussy in general. I mean, I’m not sure I’d like it with anyone else...”

“That’s nice, Jen,” Gaynor cut in. “I’m really pleased that your first woman-to-woman was with me and you must know how much I enjoyed it. And I like to think we’ll have more times together. But what about big cock? Have you told Tony about Justin?”

“Oh dear no,” I said quickly, “I intend to keep that a secret for the rest of my days. Listen Gaynor, I know that I cheated on Tony and maybe I was weak. But I couldn’t help myself. I had to have a big cock at least once in my life and I’m grateful for your help. I really am.”

“You said, at least once. Not just once. Are you fancying another taste of a big cock, Jen?”

I didn’t respond immediately but recalled the thrill of Justin’s wonderful snake burrowing up my tunnel.

“Still there, Jen?”

“Hmm, yes, Gaynor, I’m still here,” I said quietly.

Gaynor again chuckled down the phone. “Don’t deny yourself, Jen. You know deep down, so to speak, that one experience could never be enough. Okay, you’re trying your best to be faithful to Tony and I understand that. But what will be, will be. Go with the flow and see where it leads you. What Tony doesn’t know can’t harm him.” Gaynor paused. “Look, you’re both very sexually active and what’s wrong with new doors opening at this stage in your lives?”

“You can be very persuasive, Gaynor,” I said.

“Do you need persuading?” The question hung in the air until Gaynor added, “Let’s face it, Jen, why have you called? Why have you told me about Tony’s fantasy and that you’ve told him about us? What do you want, Jen? Is there something I can do for you? If there is, you know I’ll willingly help, if I can. But you’ve got to ask.”

I closed my eyes tight, listening to her husky tone. Then, “To be honest, I’m trying to convince myself that I’ve not betrayed Tony. I think I’m trying to give him something to dilute my guilt. I can’t tell him about Justin but, if it’s possible, I want to help him fulfill his fantasy.”

“Well, that shouldn’t be too hard to do. As long as you’re willing to participate, that is. From what you told me, it looks like you and I together could be the answer to his dream.”

“Would you be okay with that?” I asked, my pulse rate increasing.

“Sure, you know it’s my pleasure to be with you. But I guess Tony would like to get involved, too. Not just watching, I mean.”

“Yes, I think so,” I said. “Is that okay?”

“No problem for me. But you must think about this Jen, what if, in the heat of the moment, he wants to fuck me?”

I’d thought about such an eventuality since Tony’s cock-twitching reaction to the husband fucking the black woman on the porno film. “Honestly, Gaynor, I don’t know. As I’ve told you, so far in our marriage we’ve never been involved with other people. No swinging or wife swapping. I just don’t know. I think it would be a case of suck it and see." We both laughed.

“Yep, go with the flow, girl.” After a few seconds silence, Gaynor said, “Okay, Jen, leave it with me. I’ll see what I can arrange, a little party or something, yes?”

“Oh yes, that would be lovely. But no public performance, Gaynor. It must be private.”

“Worry not. I’ll be in touch. My love to Tony. Byeee.”

Published 
Written by JWren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments