Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dee's Naughty Descent: Chapter 08

"Loving it in Soho"

6
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was six months almost to the day, Dee returned to London for her debut as a star of Vic’s feature film, ‘Loving It in Soho’.

She said goodbye to her daughter Melissa. Lisa came over with her.

“I love this town!” Dee said when she cleared customs at Heathrow. After they got in the limo, Vic gave Dee and Lisa a hit of molly and lit a joint.

“The opening will be next week,” Vic said. “The media has seen it or parts of it. By the way, Dee, you really connected with Lord Harold, and the buzz is that the critics loved your role,” he added.

“That’s great!” Dee squealed.

“At all times, we must stay in character for this picture. You will be giving interviews for the next two weeks. So stay in character!” Vic said. It was a command.

***

She was disappointed in her cramped hotel room.

“Are you beginning to be a bitchy star?” Lisa asked jokingly. They laughed together.

“Picture me a star and riding around in a limo!” she squealed. She flung open the doors to the balcony overlooking the square and stepped outside. Dee extended her arms wide, threw her head back, and whirled around.

“Watch it, girl! I don’t want you to fall from the seventeenth floor window on your first day back in London,” Lisa said grinning.

“I’m so excited. I can’t believe it!”

“You can believe it, Dee! You look so excited! Tell me, how did you connect with Lord Harold?”

“I have a confession to make, Lisa. I fell in love with Harold… er … uh … Lord Harold,” Dee gushed.

“Did he fuck you?”

“No, the scene was simulated sex. We were nude. He got an enormous erection. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. It just didn’t happen,” Dee said.

“What about off the set?” Lisa asked.

“No! I wanted to fuck him. Our minds connected. I wanted many times to rush to him and throw my arms around him, but he was too much into the role,” Dee confessed.

“Oh! I’m sorry, Dee,” Lisa said.

“That’s all right, Lisa. I have Vic,” Dee said.

She stepped out of the balcony.

“Look! I can see Piccadilly! Let’s explore!”

“Okay!” Lisa said.

Dee put on two-tone blue and green eye shadow, dark eye liner, and long false eye lashes. She applied makeup to give her a post-orgasmic glow. She slipped on a skirt that fit tight on her hips. The hemline left a little bit of her cunt showing. Then she put on a sexy camisole that displayed her breasts and her sensual areolas and nipple jewellery.

Lisa chose a blue empire dress that left her shoulders bare and gathered below her bust. Then it flowed loosely to about an inch below her shaved, bleached cunt. The hemline was asymmetrical.

Both women put on their sexiest high-heel shoes.

Together, Dee and Lisa took a cab to Piccadilly Circus and stood under the statue of Eros, the god of love. They paused there and walked on to London’s famous red light district. Dee blew kisses at the prostitutes standing in the ground-level bay windows.

“What would it be like to do that?” Dee asked.

“You want to be a window whore?” Lisa laughed.

“Sure! I would! Why not?” Dee screeched.

Then they went to The French House pub for a brew.

“Someone told me that Brixton had the best black pubs,” Lisa told Dee on the way back.

“We’ve got to try it,” Dee giggled.

“Where’ve you been?” Vic was waiting in the lobby. Dee and Lisa just grinned at one another.

That night Vic slept between Lisa and Dee. They had stroked his cock and sucked him until they all fell asleep.

***

The next day the cast assembled for a morning brunch. Dee searched the crowd with her eyes for Lord Harold. He wasn’t there. After a series of interviews and a red carpet photo shoot, Dee saw him. He seemed not to notice her. That upset Dee a little bit. She realized that Lord Harold was “in character”.

Lord Harold was a tall, muscular black man of thirty-two who weighed 210 pounds. Dee had seen his washboard abs and muscular shoulders. She had only seen his maleness when he wore a skimpy string thong.

Then someone brought Lord Harold up for a photo shoot with Dee on the red carpet. She became giddy and playful around him. They turned and smiled as the cameras flashed. He kissed her on the cheek. She kissed him back on the lips. They sat down with the reporters and talked about the movie.

“The word is that you two were turned on for your sex scene. Is this true?” one interviewer asked.

“I can answer that,” Dee said. “I got turned on to Lord Harold during the filming. By the time, that scene was shot, I was in love with him,” she added.

“Are you saying that it was real sex?” another interviewer asked.

“Well … you can say that! It certainly was for me,” Dee squealed.

“What about you?” a woman interviewer asked Lord Harold.

“I have to confess,” Lord Harold said, ”that Dee has a very captivating personality, and I …”

Dee interrupted him, “Let me say that he captivated me! That scene was the pinnacle!”

“Then you are saying that that scene was not simulated?” the woman asked again.

“That’s right. It was beyond simulation. It was cerebral. It was sensual beyond the physical,” Lord Harold confessed.

Dee was shocked and proud. She felt that he was as turned on as she had been. Dee derived pleasure from giving pleasure. Now she knew. ‘Why didn’t she tell him how she felt?’ she scolded herself in her mind. A shockwave shot through her body like an electrical bolt. It was an orgasm. It took her breath away. ‘Perhaps I am too submissive to tell him how I really felt,’ she thought.

The interviewer turned to the camera and said, “There you have it. The stars of ‘Loving it in Soho’ have confessed that their scene was real sex!”

Dee blushed. Lord Harold took her hand. She turned to him and blew him a kiss. At that moment a photographer captured the kiss. He leaned toward Dee and the two kissed passionately before the flashing strobes and rolling video cameras.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett



Lord Harold was holding Dee’s little hand as they walked off the set for the next interviews. As they rounded the curtain, Lord Harold threw his arms around Dee and began kissing her. She parted her lips to allow his tongue to snake inside. Her mouth was wet and hot as their tongues played a love game.

A photographer, who peeked around the corner, snapped a shot with Lord Harold’s tongue in Dee’s mouth. That image made the morning entertainment pages and the entertainment talk shows. The headline read: “They were having sex on screen!”

Dee was exhausted after a day of interviews, but when Lord Harold invited her up to his hotel room, she gladly accepted.

***

Dee burst through the door of her hotel room the next morning. Lisa was dressing for the day’s publicity tour.

“Where did you go?” Lisa asked. Actually, Lisa knew Dee spent the night with Lord Harold, but she wanted to know how the night went.

“It was dreamy, Lisa. The moment he closed the door, we began making love,” Dee said almost swooning.

“Was it anything like the kiss that they are showing on TV?” Lisa asked.

“What are they showing?” Dee asked.

“They are showing Lord Harold with his tongue in your mouth! He was face fucking you!” Lisa said. “Dee, you are so fucking hot!”

“I know someone took a picture. I didn’t see anything,” Dee blushed.

“Anyway, what happened? Tell me!” Lisa pleaded.

“I went down and sucked his cock, but that was in his hotel room,” Dee began.

“What was it like? Oh my! Tell me!” Lisa pleaded.

“He was pure black pleasure. I put my hand around his shaft and cupped his nut sack with my left hand. Then I put my mouth on his cock and sucked,” Dee said coyly.

“Come on, sweetie!”

“He put me on my back and let my head hang off …”

“Yes! Go on!”

“His cock fit inside my throat very nicely. His pre-cum was delicious!”

“Was there lots of it?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Then…?”

“He put me in a doggie and entered me…”

“Anal?”

“Not at first. He fucked me until I came.”

“How did that feel?”

“Oh, Lisa! It was so pleasurable! My body just floated in the air. I was like … We were all alone in our own universe! He held me until I stopped trembling. Then he put his cock on my rosebud and pushed.”

“Oh, my god, Dee!”

“Yes! He is enormous! He stretched my anus to the max. I felt his balls slapping my pussy as he stroked in and out! Then I came again!”

Lisa began stroking her clit.

“How do you feel?”

“I think I am in love! I want to be Lord Harold’s woman. I want to please him and be submissive to his every wish.”

“I heard he likes to tie his women up.”

“You know me, Lisa. I love to be tied up!”

“True!” Lisa said.

They dressed for the day’s publicity tour.

***

By midday, Vic called her cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Listen, Dee… can anyone hear you? I want this conversation to be private,” Vic said. His voice sounded frantic.

“It’s okay,” Dee said.

“We are going to re-shoot parts of your love scene with Lord Harold. It will only be the nude part. We want to show real sex. Do you think you can do it on this short notice? If we can print it now, then we can get those scenes into a ‘director’s cut’,” Vic said.

After the day’s tour, Dee and her new master were driven to a warehouse on London’s South Bank. When she got there, a makeup girl freshened her up.

“No wardrobe for this scene,” Vic said. “I want Lord Harold on top. We are only going to take a scene of him guiding his cock into your cunt. You get that Dee? Do you need to rehearse?”

“No!” Dee squealed. She was excited.

“How about you, Lord Harold? Do you need to rehearse?” Vic asked.

“No!” he said.

The two lovers laid down on the bed that was similar to the original scene. Dee laid down and spread her legs.

“Move your leg so the camera can catch the action. Okay! That’s it!” Vic said. “Okay! Action!” The camera began to roll.

She took his manhood and directed it to the center of her love. Lord Harold pushed. Dee gasped as her lover’s cock slid in balls deep. He began a sensual in and out. Dee closed her eyes and imagined herself floating in her own private universe. She was beginning to orgasm. She lost track of time. Then she felt her emotions begin to build. It went through her like a lightning bolt – a deep sensual orgasm.

Lord Harold’s ass tightened as he felt her body tremble. He lost it. He pushed all the way to his sword hilt and erupted! Gobs of hot ropy cum splashed against Dee’s vagina walls.

“Cut!” Vic shouted.

Lord Harold began kissing Dee. Her body continued to tremble and writhe.

“Cut!”

Dee’s mouth opened to accept Lord Harold’s tongue and lips. Their lips were seared together in loving heat.

“Cut! That’s all! The scene is over!”

Lord Harold had regained his composure and his cock began to stiffen. He withdrew part way from Dee’s love channel. Then he pushed back in. Dee felt creamy cum frothing up around his shaft. In and out, his cock plunged and withdrew. Dee’s hips were working in rhythm with her master’s body. Their lips were massaging each other.

“Cut! That’s all folks! Okay! Turn out the lights! Let’s print it!”

Dee felt Lord Harold’s power for another hour. She had four more orgasms before they collapsed in exhaustion.

***

The next morning, Lisa was dressing when she started giggling.

“What’s wrong, Lisa?” Dee asked.

“Did you hear Vic when he said ‘Cut’?”

“No! When did he say it?”

“It was at the end of the scene when Lord Harold came in you.”

“I didn’t hear it,” Dee said.

“Then you didn’t hear Vic shout it again?”

“No.”

“Then you didn’t hear him say ‘That’s all Folks’,” Lisa said grinning.

“No! Did he say that?” Dee giggled.

“Yes! He said … Cut … That’s all folks. Then I started laughing!” Lisa said.

The two girls began laughing.

“Hey! Listen,” Lisa said, “I went to a hot pub in Brixton last night. It was full of black English gentleman...”

“While you and Lord Harold were making out, I met a very nice black gentleman. You know what, Dee?” Lisa asked.

“No! What?” Dee said.

“We fucked all night!” Lisa said.
Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments