Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand

"A chance meeting leads to a night of passion"

12
2 Comments 2
19.2k Views 19.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Pamela tells the story of her passionate encounter with a stranger:

It was a chance meeting; we met through a mutual friend, and spent a few minutes chatting about nothing significant. It was a party, a small gathering of friends; Jim and I exchanged pleasant greetings and moved on to mix with the other party guests.

But as the evening went on, we seemed drawn to each other and kept finding excuses to find a secluded corner and talk for a while. I was in my mid-30's, an attractive brunette. Jim's first impression was that I was a sweet, girl-next-door type, very cute and maybe even a little bit innocent. Jim was a little older, and I thought he was very nice, polite, but a pretty serious guy. Tall and good-looking, but not someone who seemed like he was going to turn into a party animal.

Each time we drifted away from each other at the party, we both kept making eye contact with each other, smiling and circling about the room to find each other again.

"We've got to stop meeting like this!" Jim said, laughing.

I had enjoyed a few drinks and was feeling a little more flirtatious by this time, and told Jim that meeting him was the best part of the party. This surprised him and he asked me why I would say that; what followed was the most amazing conversation I had ever had. Looking back on it the next morning, I realized that our meeting was not only the best part of the party, Jim was also the most surprising and thrilling new friend I had met in a long time.

Jim probably assumed at first that it must have been the fact that I had had a few drinks; but I had come to the party hoping to find someone new and different, hopefully someone exciting. Little by little as we had talked throughout the evening, I purposely had let a few small things slip out, just to see if Jim would be shocked or turned off by what I was saying. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was smart, funny, and enjoyed flirting.

One thing led to another until finally I told her host that Jim and I would be leaving the party to hang out together somewhere else for a while. After a few drinks at a local bar, a little dancing, and a lot more conversation, we both knew that what we wanted most was a private place to keep on going, to see how far we could take things beyond mere conversation.

We ended up at Jim's apartment, and shared our first kiss and embrace of the evening; we had both been dying for an intimate touch for hours. I had never been with a black man and had all kinds of fantasies swirling around in my head about this. Jim had surely come to realize by this time that I was certainly not any kind of "girl next door" type of sweetheart.

I was trying to be cute and funny, so he had gotten a first impression that I was a shy girl who probably wouldn't do anything very daring. But the more we talked, the more turned on and surprised Jim seemed to become. I loved playing the part of the shy, proper lady. But I kept letting things slip out -- comments about sex toys, sexual positions I had tried, favorite ways to get aroused, how many times I could orgasm in one lovemaking session. I was so surprised that Jim was always there with a quick answer or a funny comment. It seemed that nothing I said could shock him.

Now it was time for action; I wondered if anything I could do would surprise him at all, but I knew that I myself had absolutely no limits. I wondered how far I could go before Jim would refuse to go along. Little did I know that by morning, it was I who was going to be surprised.

As we kissed, it was very obvious to both of us that we had been turned on by each other for hours and something was about to give. Realizing that I was giving him plenty of "go" signals, he decided to take the initiative and see how far things could go. He had been letting his gaze travel up and down my body all night -- now I could tell that he wanted to touch me, see my nakedness, taste my wetness.

Soon our warm embrace gave way to roaming hands, grasping and squeezing, caressing. As we kissed passionately, Jim unzipped my short tight skirt and pulled it down, letting it drop to the floor around my ankles. His huge strong hands grabbed at my ass cheeks, naked and exposed; I was wearing the scantiest possible lacy black thong.

I couldn't wait; I just had to see it. I tugged at Jim's belt and unzipped his slacks. I had never had a black cock before and just had to see it, to feel it; and I was dying to taste it. As Jim's slacks fell to the floor, I looked down and gasped; he was not wearing any boxers, he was beautifully naked. And so fucking hard already; I couldn't believe how perfect and gorgeous that cock was.

Jim's manhood was not the stereotypical giant black ten-inch impossible cock, it was a sexy and hard seven-inch dick, that felt so perfect and fat and throbbing as both my hands wrapped themselves eagerly around the shaft. My heart pounded as I stroked it, and Jim's hands on my breasts took my breath away.

He was calmly but insistently undressing me. No kissing, no fondling, no attempt at going slow or being tender. It was obvious that Jim wanted to see my naked tits, and he was tugging at my buttons quickly, urgently, yanking off my silk top as soon as the last buttons came undone, throwing it carelessly to the floor. He was purposely trying to be a little too rough; he smiled to see my reaction, as my nipples hardened and my hands gripped harder at the shaft of his pulsating cock. I liked what he was doing and wanted more.

My long hard nipples poked through my sheer bra and he paused a second to stare at me, with my legs apart, both hands gripping and stroking his stiff prick. I was wearing only my heels, thong and a lacy see-through bra. He quickly unhooked the bra and tore it roughly off my tits, making me gasp with surprise and a sudden rush of tingling sensation in my dripping pussy. I could feel my heart pounding through my nipples, now sticking out a half inch, hard and dying for his touch.

He harshly squeezed my tits, cradling the globes in his rough hands, lifting them up as he bent down to suck hungrily, roughly, biting my nipples until they stood out even harder and longer, throbbing painfully, needing more. He had wanted a taste of my hot flesh all evening and now he was taking it.

He suddenly stopped and pulled me to him, kissing my mouth as roughly and hungrily as he had my tits. Our tongues probed each other's mouth, and I felt overpowered by Jim's urgency and forcefulness. Soon we were both very aware that I had never let go of his cock with both my hands. I was still squeezing and stroking his hard flesh as Jim had his way with my tits and mouth, sucking and biting at my full red lips.

He pulled back and smiled at me, seeing that I was licking my lips and staring at the dark hard cock in my hands. He leaned forward to give me one final tongue-probing kiss, and gently put his hands around my shoulders. Then suddenly he began pushing me down, forcing me to my knees.

I suddenly felt breathless as I came face to face with Jim's massively swollen cock head, bobbing and pulsating just inches in front of my face. I gulped and opened up, my tongue reaching out toward his hot meat; my mouth was actually watering in anticipation.

"That's right, little girl," Jim commanded, "Put that fat cock in your mouth now, suck it good for me." I had told Jim that I was a submissive, though I knew he had no experience with any kind of bondage or discipline. Yet he was starting to really excite me as he began to assume the role of a gentle but demanding Master.

"Come on baby, suck that cock now -- get it wet, slobber on that hot meat! Oh yeah, fuck, that's my good girl!" The more Jim talked to me like this, the more dripping wet my pussy became. I began to suck hungrily at his shaft, sloppily coating his cock and balls with saliva from deep in my throat.

His hands, one behind my head and one behind my neck, did not force me down on his cock, but kept urging me to take it deeper and hold it longer, until huge streams of spit were dripping from my chin and Jim's balls, and I was barely able to breathe as he stuffed my throat with his fat throbbing dark meat. I was disappointed as he pulled his dick out of my mouth and backed away. I was eager to keep sucking his manhood until his hot cum erupted.

“Not yet, baby," Jim commanded, “You have to keep working for that cum, let’s get that sweet little pussy good and wet now!”

I did everything that Jim told me. I had been controlled by a Master before, but there was always punishment and a little pain involved. This was different – Jim was giving me orders, but everything he did was calculated to excite me and give me amazing pleasure. I did what he commanded and lay back on the carpeted stairs. Jim dropped to his knees and savagely tore off my thong, leaving me naked and breathless as he stared hungrily at me, his stiff cock twitching with the same rhythm as my pounding heart. He began eating my pussy like no one I had ever experienced.

He soon had me crying out as waves of pleasure rolled through my squirming body; soon my legs were wrapped around his shoulders and I was shuddering as he tongue-fucked me deeply.

“Oh my god, Jim, I’m cumming – I’m cumming, oh fuck, this feels so good!” I screamed.

Jim suddenly stood up, saying “Not yet, baby, not yet!”

We both just stood there for a moment, Jim’s lips and chin covered in my pussy cream. His cock was taunting me, making me so wet and hungry for cock as I just stared at his pulsating dark meat, still shiny and wet from the blowjob I had given him -- wet but unfinished. Wetness was gushing from my pussy and I reached down to rub my clit.

“Don’t move!” Jim commanded, “Don’t touch your pussy, you can’t cum yet!”

“Oh my god, what is he doing?” I thought to myself.

“Don’t move, baby, and don’t say anything,” he said as he retrieved my scanty bra and thong from the foot of the stairs. “Just turn around and get on all fours – that’s right, turn around and close your eyes, down on your knees now.”

I remember trembling with desire and uncertainty, but Jim had done nothing but make me feel good up to now. The more demanding and forceful he became, the more excitement was building in me; I trusted that he was about to do something amazing.

“Keep your eyes closed!” he demanded one more time, and I was whimpering on the stairs on hands and knees, pussy cream running down my inner thighs.

Jennypurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennypurrr

My body trembled as my huge hard nipples rubbed roughly against the carpeted stairs. I did as Jim commanded and rested on my elbows, my ass thrust up in the air, waiting breathlessly to see what he would do next.

Suddenly I felt his presence stepping over me. He grabbed my wrists and started roughly wrapping something around them. God, he was tying my wrists together, using my thong as a rope! Then he pulled my arms up in the air; he was roughly using my bra to strap my wrist bonds onto the railing. I was still kneeling on the stair, but my upper body was hanging from the railing; my breasts heaved with heart-pounding excitement.

My eyes still closed, I felt Jim move back down to the foot of the stairs. I didn’t turn around to look at him, but I could picture what he was doing. He was standing there, admiring his handiwork: I was helpless, my wrists and arms tied to the stair rail, and so fucking turned on that my pussy juice had run all the way down my thighs. I could feel wetness puddling around my knees on the stairs. I knew he was standing there slowly stroking that big wet black cock, getting it as hard as it could be for me. I felt my heart racing as he finally spoke to me.

“This is all for you, Pamela,” Jim said quietly, his voice now amazingly gentle. “I know what a hot little slut you like to be, and I know you love doing what your Master tells you. But I’m done telling you what to do. All I wanted was to get you ready for the fuck of your life. You look so good, so wet, so ready, so fucking hot! I’ve never been so fucking turned on in my life. And now, you’re going to get exactly what you want, my sweet little girl. All you have to do is tell me. I’m yours to command, Pamela; tell me what to do.”

I was beside myself with desire. Jim had spent the last hour giving me commands and making demands. He had practically ripped off my clothes and roughed up my tits, forcing me to my knees to suck his stiff throbbing cock. He had practically thrown me onto the stairs, eating my pussy so unbelievably but not allowing me to cum. And he had forced me into a helpless position and left me tied, unable to move.

And now he was asking me to use him -- to let him be the best sex toy of my life, to take his amazing hands and mouth and cock and pleasure myself any way I liked. It was unbelievable, but I knew exactly what I wanted. Now that the tables were turned, I used Jim to end my frustration and make myself explode in ecstasy. And I knew Jim would enjoy every fucking minute himself.

I smiled and moaned as Jim did exactly what I asked of him, lying down on his back beneath me as I spread my legs wide for him. I wanted more of his talented tongue and hungry mouth, and soon he was lapping at my gushing pussy and sliding that amazing long tongue deep inside me. The way he sucked at my clit as he finger-fucked me was so good, I knew I would cum -- but I didn’t want to cum yet. I told him to stand behind me.

Jim was breathing heavily; I could tell how turned on he was as he stood behind me and looked at my body. He helped me to a standing position, my hands still tied firmly to the stair rail. My breasts swayed beneath me as I turned around to look at Jim, standing behind me. We smiled at each other because we knew what was about to happen, and the anticipation had been building for hours.

I was going to have my pussy stretched by my first gorgeous black cock.

Jim kept letting me tell him what to do, and it was perfectly sensuous for both of us. He forced my ass cheeks apart with his strong hands and lay his throbbing cock shaft along the crack of my ass. He slowly ground his hips forward and back, loving the way my sweet round ass cheeks massaged his shaft. I was whimpering with desire each time Jim pushed forward and I felt his huge balls ease gently into my pussy lips. I was absolutely dying to have his beautiful cock.

I spread my feet wide apart and told Jim how much I needed that cock. I wanted to feel the stiffness, the thickness, stretching and massaging my pussy lips. I needed his pulsating heartbeat deep inside me. Jim grabbed his dick and began using the head of his cock to force open the gushing wet lips of my pussy. The head of his dick was a mammoth dark mushroom, opening up the folds of my cunt to reveal the wet pinkness inside.

Together we had reached a point of insatiable desire; we both were overwhelmed with the desire to fuck, so long denied that we needed to explode. I thrust my tight round ass back toward Jim and begged him to fuck me. Jim put the head of his cock inside my quivering pussy and grabbed onto my waist. We were both trembling as he began to push. He pushed hard as I struggled to stay on my feet; I was so fucking turned on I was getting weak in the knees.

Jim teased me with just four inches of hot cock and pulled back, loving the way I moaned. Again, again, letting my pussy stretch and grip his shaft, listening as my moans grew deeper and louder. He began to go faster but didn’t give me all of it yet. I was trembling as my pussy began to ache. I fucking needed more!

“Goddamn, Jim, I want that cock!” I screamed. “Fuck me, dammit, fuck me! Give it to me!” My knees gave way completely as Jim forcefully shoved all seven hot throbbing inches of cock inside me. The wet hot cream from my pussy flowed onto his balls, pressed tightly against my cunt. And he began to rock, in and out, in and out, holding me up as I hung limply, helplessly. My legs were too weak to stand, but Jim’s broad shoulders and muscular arms held me easily as he began fucking me faster, harder, deeper.

We were both breathless, no longer speaking so much as grunting, groaning and crying out with passion. My breasts were swaying wildly as Jim’s hard-muscled thighs slammed repeatedly against my weak, limp flesh. My pussy clenched hard as I grabbed Jim’s slick shaft in my cunt and marveled at the perfect crescendo of pleasure that was building up inside me.

The explosion of our orgasms was like nothing I had ever felt. My wrists were burning and my arms were in pain from being pulled roughly against my bonds. My pussy, by contrast, exploded in the most amazingly intense and long-lasting orgasm I’d ever had. The pleasure was unbelievable and I was screaming and begging for more, not wanting it to end.

Jim’s cum exploded deep inside my aching hot cunt and he just kept on fucking me like a madman. His hot cum oozed out of my pussy as he kept thrusting, burying his long shaft inside me until the hot cum coated his cock and began to drip from his balls and run down my inner thighs.

After a long while, we stopped our urgent thrusting and just stood for a moment, both amazed at what had just happened. Jim’s cock, still rock-hard, pulsed and oozed cum into my cunt, still quivering with aftershocks of pleasure, squeezing that hot meat deep inside me.

We struggled to regain our breath; Jim’s hands lovingly massaged my ass, ran up and down my arched back, and reached beneath me to cup and fondle and squeeze my breasts.

He ground his hips against me, keeping his cock buried deep, as he pulled and pinched my nipples and told me how fantastic my tits felt in his hands. My body was covered in sweat, my nipples wet and hard in his fingers. The tingling in my pussy went on and on as I reveled in the warmth of Jim’s loving caresses, his amazing stiff cock still inside me the whole while.

At long last, it was time for me to recover and regain my composure. Jim gently untied my wrists and soothed my skin everywhere that his roughness had bruised me. His kisses and embraces made me feel warm all over; I was glowing from Jim’s loving touch.

He amazed me as he scooped me up easily in his arms and carried me upstairs. We shared a hot, steamy, soapy shower that was almost as pleasurable as our fucking had been. For all his willingness to be demanding and rough, Jim was at heart a beautiful and gently loving man.

After the heat and tenderness of our shower together, I was so unbelievably aroused that I couldn’t simply fall asleep with Jim. He smiled and lay back on the bed as I kept using him as my new found plaything. Playfully sucking and drooling all over Jim’s cock and balls to get him ready, I climbed on top of him as he lay on the bed, and had the best ride of my life.

At first I tried to just rock back and forth and enjoy the feeling of heat as my pussy engulfed his cock, but soon I couldn't hold back and was wantonly bouncing up and down on his amazing shaft. Jim thrust upward repeatedly as we got into a fantastic rhythm of fucking, and Jim sucked hungrily at my tits as I rode him to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Jim was such an amazing lover, he had refused to let himself cum until I had been satisfied. I smiled and kissed him, telling them that I wanted to taste my pussy on his cock. Kneeling between his thighs, I looked lovingly up into Jim’s eyes as I drooled and sucked on his shaft, loving the creamy taste of my own pussy, which covered his cock and balls. Jim reached down to caress my cheeks as I pleasured him. He began running his fingers through my hair as he began to approach orgasm.

“Oh fuck!” he suddenly yelled at me. “Goddamn, suck that fucking cock, oh fuck yes!” He grabbed a fistful of my hair as his whole body tensed.

I sucked hungrily as his monstrous shaft began pumping a thick load into my mouth. I sucked and sputtered and spilled his cum all over until it was dripping from my chin. Both of us were drained and exhausted.

Hours later, the morning light began filtering into the room, and I woke just enough to look across the room and see a sleepy erotic vision in the mirror. My creamy pale skin lay in beautiful contrast to Jim’s dark body, my soft curves entwined around his strong muscled arms and legs. He woke up just enough to kiss me and tell me good morning. Then we both fell deeply asleep until almost noon, dreaming of all that had happened.

It was the first encounter between Jim and I. We spent many months exploring each other’s needs and desires, and never forgot the amazing wonder of that incredible night when we first met.

Published 
Written by Bill76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments