Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Partners in more ways than one

"Job seekers find an unforeseen common ground"

5
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Little did they know at that moment, but Matt and Tammie had more in common than being first-time attendees of a ministry for people in between employment situations. There was a sense of trepidation for both of them as they innocently sat next to each other in the auditorium before the introductory session for newcomers started.

There was embarrassment on Matt’s part for attending. After giving up a solid career he had for fifteen years, he moved to a new town to start a new career in a new industry. Things were going well in that position, or so he thought. Just over eighteen months after starting the job, the 40-year-old white man was called into his supervisor’s office after lunch on a Monday and told his position was being eliminated. Just like that. Fill out this paperwork and submit by the end of the week and gather your things quickly and leave the building. How could he face his wife and 6-year-old daughter and tell them things are going to be different now. Weren’t they supposed to be different – and better – by moving to this town for this position in the first place?

The first place Tammie did not think about attending was this ministry as she looked to re-enter the workforce after a five-year absence. The 47-year-old black woman thought it would be no problem to find another position in the energy industry given her nearly twenty years of experience before taking an extended period of time off to deal with a divorce and helping raise her granddaughter. The industry she was trying to get back into, though, was vastly different than the one she left. An economic downturn at the moment she was looking to return to work downsized many of Tammie’s target companies and forced her into looking at other options. Hence, there is the reason for her trip to a suburban church that hosts this ministry every week for people like her and Matt.

Matt and Tammie made small talk between the introductory first session and sat through the general session before heading off to the final session of the day’s meeting – networking. Both were not too thrilled with the idea of networking. Matt was naturally shy, even though his professional background dealt heavily of verbal communications. Tammie was guarded about reaching out and revealing too much after a painful divorce and having to help her then 20-year-old daughter raise a baby girl. However, the two hit it off immediately during an icebreaker networking exercise to help people like them overcome their fears of networking. Tammie and Matt hit it off so well that they started communicating in the next days and weeks away from the ministry to help the other with their respective job searches.

Soon, though, these communications started to veer away from search for new employment. Tammie asked Matt if he could join her for lunch one day. Matt accepted without hesitation because he enjoyed the opportunity to spend any time with her beyond the weekly three-hour ministry gatherings. The talk about job searches was quick before Tammie inquired about a more personal need.

“I have not been with a man since before my husband and I separated six years ago,” an almost in tears Tammie told Matt. “It has been too long. I can’t stand it. I don’t know what to do. Will….will you…..will you, could you help me?”

Caught completely off guard by this revelation, Matt shifted from thinking about what to order for lunch to thinking what he is supposed to do after hearing his new friend’s “situation”.

“Tammie, what do you want me to do?” he asked.

“Be with me,” Tammie boldly stated. “I’ve seen how you have looked at me and how you have flirted with me since we first met. I know you have to be feeling something similar to what I’m feeling.”

Guilty as charged, Matt thought. His sex life at home was not good in the months leading up to his job loss and has been non-existent in the previous month trying to find his next opportunity. Each week at these ministry meetings, his attention diverts from the messages being delivered about job search techniques to admiring this beautiful black woman nearby. He eagerly has anticipated seeing what kind of dress Tammie will have on each week. Each one always looks spectacular on her and always makes sure her size 38C breasts stand out as well as her finely-toned ass. He cannot get her out of his mind. He always wonders what she looks like out of those dresses and what it would be like to be with her as she wished at that moment.

Tammie admitted her attention span suffers at these meetings with Matt in her presence. She loves seeing what dress shirt and slacks combination he wears each week. She also wondered how he looks like without them on and what she would do if she could be with him as she wished.

Picking up on her cue, Matt paid for the drinks they ordered and proceeded to follow Tammie out of the restaurant. He followed her car to her house, which was just ten minutes away from the restaurant. Matt called home and lied about a job-related appointment he just made. Yeah, he had a job to do all right. It had nothing to do about attaining gainful employment, but rather attaining gainful entry into something on someone he was lusting for at that moment. Tammie opened the door to her two-story, seventeen hundred square foot house that was part of her divorce settlement and let Matt in, anxiously awaiting what was in store for both of them.

Matt surveyed the surroundings, which included the five-foot-nine beautiful black woman just a few feet from him. He could have adored the modern art hanging on the walls or the furniture in the different rooms or the other trinkets in the house. Instead, Matt adored Tammie’s luscious looking lips that were covered in a red Maybelline lipstick that produced a great smile and consistently flashed her shiny pearly white teeth, her dark silky looking mane of hair, the dark red-colored dress she was wearing that fit perfectly over her well-shaped and toned body, and the red pump heeled shoes to complete her attire.

Tammie loved the royal blue and white checkerboard print long-sleeve shirt and the perfectly pressed khaki slacks Matt wore. She loved his slender, six-foot physique, his always clean-shaven face and well-cropped dark hair. She loved his baby blue eyes and how they pierced laser-like shots of love directed at her. He had that look at that moment, looking directly into her dark eyes that made her shudder with excitement.

He stepped closer to her and she stepped back. This little cat and mouse game continued as they reached the stairs. Tammie started heading up the stairwell and Matt followed in pursuit. Right after Tammie reached the top of the stairs, she turned to the left and headed down the hall to her bedroom. Right on her heels, Matt caught up to Tammie before entering the bedroom and put his arms around her.

“Got you!” Matt said quietly into Tammie’s ear as he stood behind her.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

Matt cupped his hands around Tammie’s breasts and his lower torso with a suddenly hard cock pressed against her ass.

“Oh, God. That feels good,” Tammie moaned as she leaned her head back so Matt could run his lips and tongue around her ears and sides of her neck. “Give it to me.”

Tammie freed herself from Matt’s love lock, turned around and planted those luscious looking red lips on Matt’s for an intense kiss that could have sparked a two-alarm fire. Tammie started unbuckling Matt’s belt and unzipping his trousers while maintaining the kiss. Not to be outdone, Matt found the zipper on the back of Tammie’s dress. As Matt was working on her dress zipper, Tammie was managing to quickly unbutton his shirt and rip it off him. Matt broke off the kiss to turn Tammie around so he could get the dress unzipped and off her beautiful body.

Out of their professional attire, the black female and white male stood mere inches apart from each other just inside the bedroom anticipating the next move. Actions spoke louder than words. Tammie was in a sheer lace black bra that hooked in the front and tried its best to hold in her plump size 38C tits and tiny black lace thong with strands of pubic hair popping out of each side in the front. The jet black material on the lingerie contrasted nicely with Tammie’s mocha chocolate skin. Matt had dark green and blue plaid boxer shorts on that stood out against his Caucasian skin and made the massive boner he had at that very moment stand out as well.

The two lovers locked lips again in a longer, deeper and more passionate kiss. Their bodies pressed against each other in a forceful, tight, yet loving embrace. Matt moved his hands to the front of Tammie’s chest to unclasp the bra and slide it off of her to let her tits jiggle free before he manhandled them. Tammie pulled Matt’s boxers off to expose his rock-hard cock and let her feel it for herself. Matt took his hands off the breasts and moved down to her pussy and ass. Tammie’s tiny thong could not hide the excessive wetness of her pussy area nor could it hide her firm ass cheeks that needed to be handled. Matt pulled off the thong, grabbed Tammie by the ass, lifted her up and carried her over and onto the queen-sized bed.

Matt gave his queen at that moment the look she loved. Tammie was gasping and moaning as Matt got on top of her body. His nine-inch long cock inserted itself perfectly into her soaked pussy and started slowly thrusting. The rhythm of Matt’s thrusts into Tammie’s pussy was in sync with each moan and cry Tammie let out. The rapidity of the thrusts increased before Tammie blurted out “I’m cumming!” in a loud pitch. Matt continued to work on Tammie’s overstimulated clit for another half hour in which she experienced another two orgasms.

“Put it in my ass,” Tammie screamed. “I’ve got to have that cock of your in my ass. Fuck me in my ass.”

Matt flipped Tammie over and started fucking her doggy-style. The moans and groans were so loud from both that the next neighbor’s dog was barking incessantly. Less than ten minutes into this position, Matt started filling Tammie’s ass with long, continuous streams of cum. Matt pulled his cock out slowly that dribbles of cum were dripping off both his cock tip and her ass cheeks on to the bed sheets. Gasping to catch her breath, Tammie was startled to see that Matt put his swollen and dripping cock right in front of her face.

“I want those beautiful, red luscious lips of yours to taste this,” he told her.

Tammie started sucking Matt’s cock slowly at first but picked up the pace. The “oomph” and “oomph” sounds from Tammy were pleasuring to Matt as were the actions his black lover was giving him. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. Finally, her sucking of his cock and her massaging of his balls produced an orgasmic explosion in her mouth. Matt’s cum filled her mouth, but she sucked and licked him dry.

“Tammie you give the best blowjobs,” said Matt, who put his cock back into Tammie’s mouth again for another go-round.

Tammie pulled her mouth off the shaft after an initial blow to say she never had a cock like Matt’s before. As Tammie was on all fours sucking his cock, Matt laid flat on his back and moved into position to suck on her tits that were hanging down. He flicked his tongue on the hard erect light pink nipples and areolas that shot a chill of nervous sensation down Tammie’s spine as she was sucking her white lover’s cock. Matt proceeded to fondle one of Tammie’s size 38C breasts while sucking and tasting the other breast. The double-pronged sexual actions delivered a multiple-orgasmic pleasure to both individuals that eventually had them spent and worn out.

The two lovers’ naked bodies were drenched with sweat from the intense love-making session. They laid cuddled together in Tammie’s bed and giving each other intermittent kisses.

“That was incredible,” Matt said. “You are an incredible lover, Tammie.”

“I can’t tell you how wonderful that felt, Matt,” Tammie said. “You made me feel special again. I wish I could be with you all the time so we can have experiences like that again.”

That was a problem, though. Matt was married and did not want to fracture his home live. Tammie understood the troubles and trials that separation and divorce cause. The two cuddled some more and played with each other’s genitalia before an unprovoked Matt got on top of Tammie to fuck her once again.

“Oh God! Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop,” moaned Tammie repeatedly. “God that feels sooooooo gooooood!”

The only thing that stopped Tammie from another multiple orgasmic experience was the ring of her cell phone. Catching her breath, she answered the call. On the other end was a human resources representative from a prominent company in the area with a job offer. After hearing the details, Tammie accepted and made plans to start the position within the next week. She excitedly told all the details to Matt, who gave her a big kiss and long embrace.

Suddenly, Matt’s cell phone rang. He breathed a sigh of relief that it was not his wife’s number on the caller ID screen. He answered the call and on the other was a human resources representative from the same company that just called Tammie. They were offering Matt a job as well. He listened to the details and was repeating some of them aloud for Tammie to hear. She was getting excited and wet some hearing about this unfathomable scenario. Matt agreed to the position and made plans to start in the next week as well.

As the two exchanged details, they found out they would be working in the same department at this new company. One of their first assignments was a two-week out-of-town training session.

“Looks like we will get to spend some more time together,” said Tammie, with her tongue licking around her luscious lips and a lustful look in her eyes.

“Can’t wait to consummate this new relationship,” Matt said.

Published 
Written by snack7132
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments