Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Convention

"A couple meet at a cosplay convention and discover they are meant for one another"

4
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Part 1

“I’ve caught one-hundred and twenty-six so far, how about you?” Naomi said to Becky as they approached the gates.

Beyond them, you could see hundreds of people gathering, anxiously waiting outside the convention doors to be let in for the festivities.

“One-hundred and twenty-eight,” Becky said with a shit eating grin, “I caught Charizard this morning.”

Naomi rolled her eyes and closed the Pokémon Go app as the attendant scanned their tickets to be let in.

Naomi had been obsessed with Pokémon since she was a little girl, so it was no surprise as the approached the gates of the convention she was dressed up as her favorite Pokémon character. Her red wig was fixed closely to cover her normal blonde hair. She wore a yellow tank top that barely reached past the bottoms of her breast, exposing all of her smooth, pale stomach. Red straps from her overall suspenders lined either side of her belly button from their attached point on her jean short shorts. She had long, smooth legs that touched down on the asphalt of the parking lot covered by her red trainers.

Becky was dressed in traditional Dothraki garb akin to Daenerys Targaryen in A Game of Thrones.

They milled about together outside the gates to the comic convention, casually exchanging between playing the game on their phone and socializing with a few other cosplayers. There were tons of women dressed as Harley Quinn, Superwoman, Dany, and various other comic book or television characters, but Naomi didn’t see another Misty.

Naomi was small, only five-foot one and had a petite frame with A-cup breasts. Her gorgeous blue eyes stunned even the most calloused human being, and her body was perfectly curved in the right places, with a flat stomach, but no exposed six-pack like some of the other girls around her.

For modern society standards, Naomi was the type of girl that would be called conventionally attractive. People would often mistake her for a girly girl, someone would have been a cheerleader in high school, or a pageant queen. She had been asked if she were a model, but mostly by men trying to hit on her in a bar.

It was her little secret that she loved cosplaying. She had been doing it since she was a little girl, but only started coming to the conventions when she was eighteen. She had been numerous characters over the years, but in the wake of the success of the Pokémon game app, this year was the year she finally wanted to portray a character beloved from her childhood.

“Hey, Jamie,” Becky said into her phone.

Jamie was her longtime boyfriend. They had been together for longer than Naomi could remember, but definitely at least ten years, which was a lot for someone who was only twenty-five. Meanwhile, Naomi had no interested in a committed relationship and never had. She had flings with a few guys throughout the years, but never sticking to one man for longer than a couple months.

She had even bagged a few guys from the conventions, including Batman, Superman, The Joker (it was weird night) and even Super Mario. Becky always kidded with her that she treated these events like nerd Tinder.

“Okay, love you too!” Becky hung up on the phone just as the crowd began to break into applause.

The gates were finally open and it was time to show off their cosplay outfits. Last year, Naomi had placed third in the women’s contest as Queen Elsa. Although she didn’t think Disney would have appreciated her slightly sluttier interpretation.

The cosplay judging would take place in the afternoon which freed the morning up to explore the various booths at the convention. They wanted to see the Game of Thrones cast (obviously), as well as several other television shows that both Naomi and Becky adored. It would be a fun morning of embracing what they loved.

It wasn’t long before several Khal Drogo’s appeared from the crowds to take pictures with Becky. Handsome, fit men clamored to take pictures were her more well-endowed friend, but by the time it was lunch, only one Ash Ketchum from the Pokémon franchise had volunteered to take a picture with Naomi.

However, that hadn’t stopped dozens of other guys coming up to her and asking her who she was and then casually making a pass at her or a ‘hot body’ comment. Naomi had gotten used to the fact that the guys who were going to be assholes to her when she cosplayed were going to be the ones that came up to her. She kept reminding herself of the dozens and dozens and dozens of other guys who were just enjoying the event and not creepily hitting on her.

But being a woman at a cosplay event with her stomach exposed was going to have a downside. Becky and her just rolled their eyes at one another whenever someone would make a desperate suggestion of having a threesome with the two girls.

When the panel for the Walking Dead broke at two o’clock in the afternoon it was finally time for the event that Naomi was most excited for: Cosplay Judging.

A hundred plus people gathered in Room C where the event was being held to participate or watch the contestants adorn their finest costumes. Every year, Naomi was more and more impressed with how creative and detailed people got. Some of the costumes the guys and gals were wearing where incredibly stunning and looked like they walked straight out of the comics they were representing.

They always did the men’s’ competition first (the women were the real show) and to no one surprise almost a quarter of the entries were Jokers. Unceremoniously, none of them were selected to move to the final round of judging.

There was faint applause as gender-swapped Harley Quinn won first place for the men’s’ category, but it was quickly drowned out by the announcer, “And now for the ladies.”

Each participant, of which there were roughly thirty, was given a chance to strut their stuff in front of the crowd, with judgement usually being ‘by applause’. Naomi watched some really good costumes get really loud applause, and began to feel that tickle of familiar nerves when it was getting closer and closer to her turn.

When the announcer finally gestured to her, Naomi did everything she could to engage the crowd in her Misty outfit. She listened to the crowd erupt into applause and whistling, but knew right of the bat it wasn’t going to be enough.

“Oh well,” she shrugged as she made her way back to Becky.

“Slutty Elsa was really your finest hour,” Becky retorted with a giggle, “But look, I found you a friend!”

Naomi hadn’t even noticed the guy standing beside her. He was tall, dark and handsome, and dressed like another member of the Pokémon universe, the gym trainer, Brock.

“I haven’t seen too many Misty’s around here,” he said with a casual smile, “My name is Matt, would you mind if we took a picture together?”

“Um, sure,” Naomi said with a quiet giggle.

Matt was devilishly handsome. He had an infatuating smile, was taller and built, but not gigantic or burly with muscles. Naomi felt her cheeks flush as she tried to hide her obvious attraction.

Becky fumbled with the camera while Matt and Naomi stood side by side, smiling for an uncomfortable amount of time. Usually, guys would happily wrap their arms around Naomi’s side to touch her bared stomach, but Matts’ arm rested around her shoulder.

“Thank you for being so respectful,” Naomi said.

Matt looked genuinely confused, “What do you mean?”

“It’s just that usually, you know, guys touch me a little further south than you are currently,” Naomi said, now sounding awkward.

“Some guys are perverts,” Matt said, “I can’t imagine what it must be like as a woman at these things.”

“I make sure it doesn’t take the fun out of it,” Naomi said, as the camera flashed.

“Whoops, sorry. Hold on, let me try again,” Becky stared at her iPhone like it was foreign.

A few seconds later, Becky took the picture on Matt’s phone.

“That looks great. We look like legit Pokémon trainers,” Matt said, “Would you like me to text you the picture?”

“This isn’t a trick to get my number is it?” Naomi said, raising an eyebrow.

“You can delete it right after out of my phone if you’d like,” Matt said, smiling widely.

Naomi snatched his phone from his hand and dialed her number into his with a small smile before handing it back to him.

Seconds later, the photo of the two of them appeared on Naomi’s phone. They actually looked really cute together as Brock and Misty. Naomi was briefly impressed with how good she looked before she found herself staring at Matt’s face a little too long.

“I’m hungry? Did you guys eat lunch?” Matt said, breaking Naomi’s trance.

“Um. Not really.” Becky said.

“I was going to head there before the Doctor Who panel,” Matt said, “Want to maybe grab something together?”

Matt looked to Naomi for an answer.

“Sure!” she said, immediately wondering if she was too enthusiastic.

“Also, are you guys playing Pokémon Go? I’ve caught one-hundred and thirty so far,” Matt said as they walked off together towards the food court.

Part 2

Naomi lay in her bra and underwear on a stifling summers day roughly two weeks after the convention. Her ceiling fan and stand up fan were doing little to combat the heat that was making her melt in a pile of sweat.

She lay on her back, her phone in her hand, and her fingers inside her underpants rubbing against her clit as she watched woman-friendly porn on her phone. Despite the heat and how sweaty she felt, the warmth in her loin was still welcome. She felt a bubble inside of her growing as she neared orgasm when suddenly her phone vibrated in her hand the video closed, opening up a text threat instead.

Matt’s face filled the screen, right beside Naomi’s from the picture they had taken at the convention. Beneath the picture was the text, “Hey, man, you going to be here soon?” followed by the speech bubbles of another text message.

Seconds later, “OH SHIT,” appeared.

“I’m sorry. I clicked on the wrong text thread. Not trying to be a creep!”

The speech bubbles disappeared and Naomi found herself smiling at her phone. She turned it sideways and began to type a response.

“A likely story. You think I would fall for that old move?”

“I’m serious, please don’t think I’m a creep!” Matt responded, followed by the sweating face emoji.

Naomi felt that blush in her cheeks again, “I’m just kidding. No problem.”

Then on complete impulse, she texted more, “How many Pokémon who caught now, Brock?”

“All of them,” Matt said, followed by the thumbs up emoji.

“Jealous!” Naomi responded, “Did you accidentally click on the wrong text thread because you liked seeing how cute we look together?” she said, with a handful of wink emoji to follow.

“We totally look like bad ass Pokémon trainers,” Matt replied.

There was pause. Naomi thought hard about what she wanted to do next. She was used to be the perused, not the pursuer. After a couple minutes, she swallowed her nervous energy and typed it.

“Want to get a drink some time?”

She saw the speech bubbles appear as Matt responded. She could feel her heart in her throat as the nerves took over.

When the phone vibrated in her hand she slammed it down on the mattress face down.

“Oh god, oh god, what are you doing, Naomi?” she said to herself, nervously peeling the phone back like she was getting ready to tear off a Band-Aid.

She flipped the phone over, looking at the screen through her fingers.

“I’d love that. My mate just cancelled on me, so I don’t have any plans tonight….”

“Yes, please,” Naomi responded.

They spent the next few minutes exchanging ideas for their date before finally settling on the classic dinner and a movie.

“Can’t wait to see you!” Matt said.

Naomi responded before girlishly giggling to herself in her room. She scrolled back up through the text messages until she found the picture from the convention again. She lost herself in Matt’s smile, and soon her fingers made their way back into her underpants to finish what she had started as she imagined him inside her.

Part 3

It was after their third date that Naomi invited Matt into her place for ‘coffee’. He looked nervous as they sat on her couch together and she put on an episode of ‘Preacher’ that had aired the previous week from her DVR.

Hesitantly, Naomi curled her blonde head into Matt’s shoulder when he awkwardly put his arm around her shoulder. She smiled up at him as the title sequence played in the background.

“I really like you,” Naomi said.

Matt smiled, another perfect smile, “I like you, too.”

Naomi suddenly felt butterflies like back when she was a teenage virgin about to have sex for the first time with Chad. She had been with her share of guys, but never had she been this nervous about the prospects of sex.

Matt leaned in cautiously, about eighty percent of the way to Naomi’s lips before she hurriedly pressed hers into his.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

Their tongues intertwined as they loosened up on her couch. Their making out was passionate and lustful, like the both of them finally were able to express the feelings they had been developing for one another over the past week.

They wrapped themselves into one another, holding each other close as they kissed passionately for the first time. Naomi didn’t know this feeling well. She had rarely felt intense passion for any of the guys she had been with in her lifetime. She seemed to lose herself in Matt’s embrace and wondered if love at first sight had been real. It was different the first time she looked at him and it was different now.

Naomi felt Matt’s fingers brush her shoulders and massage her back and neck as they kissed. Her hands rubbed his chest, slowly, making its way down across his abdomen until Naomi felt the cold metal of his belt buckle against her pinky finger.

She kissed him longer, not wanting to break herself free of his embrace. Her hands pulled at the buckles, undoing it easily and peeling the first layer away that separated her from his manhood.

Her hand slipped past his boxer briefs, which she could feel the fabric moving as his cock lengthened. He lifted his butt up slightly from the couch so she could freely pull away his pants and underwear, exposing his penis entirely.

Her hand wrapped around it, massaging the shaft gently as she lowered herself onto her stomach beside him. Her mouth slipped over the head of his cock with an intense sigh from Matt.

She could hear the audio of the television and the wet sucking sound of her own mouth as she gleefully moved his cock in and out of her mouth. She could feel the tip of his head brush against the back of her throat when she swallowed him whole.

His hands gently massaged her back as she worked his shaft in her mouth. Up and down her blonde haired bobbed, growing slightly faster with each time.

She hungrily swallowed him whole, perfectly accepting and subtly hoping to get him off right then and now. She wanted to get him off so badly, her own orgasm could wait. That was a feeling Naomi had never thought before.

Suddenly, the audio cut out as the DVR stream ended and the room blinked black without the light. The only sound was Matt’s pleasurable sighs and Naomi’s sucking.

“Come here,” he said, quietly, seductively even.

Naomi pulled her head from his shaft and looked up at him with a foxy smile. He pulled her back up into his arms and kissed her passionately on the mouth. He quickly scooped her up and carried from the couch towards her bedroom.

He gently placed Naomi on the bed and removed his shirt. She followed, suit, pulling her top off and unclasping her bra to expose her naked body. She undid her pants, pulled down her body and spread her legs eagle as Matt climbed onto the bed with her.

Naomi was wet, foreplay wasn’t necessary, but Matt’s gorgeous smile disappeared between her legs, and she felt his tongue lash at her clitoris and only add to her desires.

She reached and grabbed the top of Matt’s head as he worked her body into a frenzy. After several minutes of feeling him elate her she squeaked a desperate, “I need you.”

Matt stopped, looking up at Naomi with another passionate smile, flashing his stellar white teeth. He climbed up her body, kissing her stomach, then each breast and then her neck before his body was aligned with her body.

She reached down and grabbed then end of his cock, guiding it towards her pussy. When the tip touched her and slipped in with little resistance Naomi arched her head back and let out a huge sigh of relief. Her thirst for Matt’s cock had finally been satiated.

He kissed her passionately on the neck while he thrust inside of her. Naomi clutched at his back, her pale fingers aglow against his black skin. Each push of his cock inside of her was like riding a wave of new pleasures. Her pussy seemed to be breathing fire there was so much heat coming out of her.

Her moans were rhythmic, matching the slaps of Matt’s skin against hers when he fully thrust inside of her. The feeling of him inside her was so noticeable, so detailed. It felt like she could feel every part of his cock touching her insides, the details of the head, the curve of the shaft, the tiny pulses of the veins as blood rushed passionately from his body into his manhood.

The sweat built between them, their skins coated in it as the glided across one another with each thrust. Naomi snapped her legs into the air and wrapped them around the small of Matt’s back, pulling him in deeper.

The slight change in angle made their motion more of a rocking motion. She bounced slightly with each thrust, pushing deep into the mattress springs before popping back up. The harsher angle changed the fire inside of her to magma.

Her clitoris burned like a super nova before a photon wave of her first orgasm rippled throughout her skin. She clenched her mouth and grunted a long hard yelp of pleasure.

Matt slowed his pace, pulling out of her and turning her over on her stomach. Naomi complied, lifting her butt into the air so that he could mount her. She felt Matt’s hands grab her hips as the tip of his cock slipped back into her.

New angles, new feelings of experiencing Matt. The rocking motion now changed into slapping as her petite butt crashed against his hips. Smack, smack, smack with each wave of pleasure of him penetrating her.

Matt looked down, seeing Naomi’s gorgeous white booty play hide and seek with his black cock. He watched the fat in her butt ripple, her skin turn pink after a few minutes, and most of all the streak of white liquid seep from her vagina and onto his shaft.

He arched himself back, taking his hands off of Naomi so that she could control the pace. She moved her body slowly in comparison to his charge. She blindly pulled her body forward until she felt she was at the tip of his shaft before sliding her butt back down the length until a satisfying slap greeted both of them.

Naomi made several slower pulls of his tight pussy up and down Matt’s cock until she was sure of the exact length and then it turned into more slapping only Matt stood still and let Naomi do all the work.

She worked her body up and down like a cyclone. Her being control only added to his pleasure. She moved her ass faster than he could ever and now the fat in her butt didn’t just jiggle, it wiggled and con-caved as she rode his cock as hard as she could. The white flesh on her butt was red after several minutes and he felt another hard, deep twitch like a tectonic plate shifted inside of her body as she exploded into a second orgasm.

He took control again to relieve her. He nudged her flat onto her stomach completely, still mounting her from behind. Now the softness of her butt squished against her six-pack abs as he fucked her like a piston.

Naomi twisted in orgasm, her body unable to handle much more. Matt kissed Naomi on the back of her neck, bit her ears, and felt her coo. The softness of her squishy butt against his body added to the pleasure as he felt the volcano burst and he spilled his cum into her as she twisted in one final orgasm of her own.

The thrusting stopped. The slapping noises ended. All that was left was the deep, harsh breathing of Naomi and Matt as they came to rest, thoroughly satisfied with their love making.

Matt dismounted Naomi and she flipped back onto her back where they could cuddle. They fell asleep in each other’s arms for the first time, completely naked.

Part 4

In the fall she was Harley Quinn and he was Deadshot. Naomi wore a shredded white tee, rainbow socks, a slit skirt and cartoonish makeup. Matt laced his fingers through the shreds in her shirt, touching her exposed tummy as they kissed.

She pushed him backwards onto her bed. His pants were already missing from a savage blowjob she had just given him. She climbed on top of him, trying to look as crazy and sexually twisted as the character she was cosplaying as.

She slid her thighs on either side of his waste and folded his cock into her hands. She touched his black shaft against her contrasting white tummy until he was fully hard and ready for her. She mounted him from on top. Slowly pressing her tight pussy down on his cock until he was fully inside of her.

Naomi ground her hips back and forth on Matt’s cock. Her flat stomach rolling with each of her grinding motions. Her snaking motion only extenuating her exquisite body with each roll. She grabbed the ends of her shirt and lifted it overhead. Her whole body stretched to reveal the tiny imprints of her rib cage and her flat stomach concaved. She tossed her shirt aside and went back to riding her boyfriend.

Matt grabbed at her exposed small breasts and held them as she rode him. As their sex lives had progressed, they had only gotten better at it. It had been three months since they started dating and neither one of them had ever had such a positive sex life until now.

Naomi, as Harley, attempted to be rough with Matt. She slapped at his face, she scratched his chest with her nails, she even tried to fuck him so hard it hurt him. She was impaling herself on his shaft, the slapping noise making their whole bed bounce and shift slightly on the floor.

When Matt was close, her grabbed her, pulling his girlfriend in and taking control. He grabbed her ass with his hands and worked his cock in and out of her pussy deep and smoothly. He didn’t fuck her as hard as she rode him, only smooth and rhythmic so they could both get off, not just him.

When Naomi was closed, she always closed her eyes and lowered her head. Matt felt her blonde hair touch his face as she did so and readied for another intense orgasm. His fingers pinched her ass, holding it firmly as he worked his black cock and dark hands intertwined with her pale butt.

Matt’s mouth opened and he groaned loudly as he came, pumping Naomi up and down as she shook with her own orgasm. When it was done, and they were nothing but panting lovers dressed as comic book characters, Naomi dismounted him. She slumped off the bed, naked with her clown makeup as she walked off to the bathroom to clean up. Her walking motion shifted from side to side like a waddling duck as her loins were woozy from the intense fucking she had just had.

Months later, in the winter, Naomi was Gwen Stacy and he was Venom. Matt was dressed in full Venom gear, including a mask that included a long floppy tongue. Naomi had lost the costume in the foreplay and was now naked as a jay bird on top of Matt.

She was in the reverse cowgirl position, with Matt’s cartoonish long black fingers of the Venom costume stretched across her ghostly pale stomach. Naomi practically became translucent in the winter, making their contrast in skin color so noticeable it began to turn them on.

Between Naomi’s legs was Matt’s dark brown cock pumping inside of her, peeking out from the jet black fabric of the Venom costume.

Naomi looked down at her own body as her small breasts jiggled up and down as she was fucked by his shaft. Up and down, up and down, her blonde hair swinging from side to side across her back as Matt supported her from behind.

It had become Naomi’s favorite position, not solely because she liked looking at the contrast of Matt’s dark fingers on her tummy and it turned her on, but because the orgasm she had been able to achieve in it had been unlike any other. Plus, Matt never complained about the view from his position.

Naomi felt the burst of energy that had become so common and familiar since she began dating Matt that she couldn’t even remember what sex was like before him. Not because he was had some ‘big black cock’ or whatever Becky had said, Matt was actually perfectly average in size, but because she had never experienced this kind of connection with another human being.

She felt Matt’s ‘perfectly normal sized’ black cock twitch as he came and then she folder herself into his arms and kissed him.

In the spring, he was Link and she was Zelda. The only thing left of either of their costumes were the elf ears that covered their real ears. Naomi was on her stomach as Matt fucked her doggy style. It had been ten months since they had met at the convention, yet every day still felt as special.

Matt torpedoed her from behind, slapping intensifying as their bodies connected. Bang, bang, bang, he thrust into her and it still had the glamor and pleasure of the first time they had made love. Naomi had never been the type of girl to be with one guy for very long, but with Matt, somehow she knew it was going to be forever.

As he came inside of her, the feeling of his cock turning her pinks flushed with lust, she turned around on her back with a wicked smile as he came into her arms and kissed her.

“Matt, I’ve been thinking,” Naomi said, “What are we going to go as to the comic convention this year?”

“You have any ideas?” Matt said with a curious smile.

“One, but I’m not sure how you’re going to feel about it.”

Naomi said with a playful laugh.

In the summer, a full year, Matt and Naomi walked hand in hand across the convention parking lot with Becky ready to cosplay like they had been on the day they met. Matt’s fake dreads bobbed side to side as he held the katana while Naomi held the pistol in her holster and tipped her cowboy hat as she handed her ticket to the attendant.

The happy couple, looking back on the photo from last year on their phone, walked into the convention as a gender-swapped Rick Grimes and Michonne, already thinking about their sexy cosplay to come that night.

Published 
Written by blackmerida
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments