Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The stripper code of silence

9
2 Comments 2
13.6k Views 13.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
After working the pole and giving lap dances to a few of the men at the strip club, Nadia was done. Nadia was one of the most popular strippers at a well known strip club in her Central Florida town and it paid her well. At the age of twenty-eight, Nadia was a little past her prime but still looked amazing. The fact that her stripper name was Nadia is kind of a coincidence because Nadia looked just like the pornstar Nadia Hilton; she had the exact identical face. Standing at five-foot-nine, Nadia was a tall blonde with a nice body that made men go crazy. Along with working as a stripper, Nadia also worked as a school teacher to help increase her income. Overall, Nadia made a nice salary but it was lower than the her number when she worked as an escort. Due to outside pressure, Nadia gave up working as an escort and only worked as a stripper and school teacher.

Nadia was sweaty but her skin glowed after a night spent working the poles. As Nadia headed to the backroom, she planned to get dressed so she could head back home. Wearing just her black bra and black thong, the sweaty Nadia made her way to the locker room. When she arrived in the locker room, she found three strippers and one surprise guest. The three strippers consisted of Nadia's coworkers, two black women and one redhead, and the one surprise guest was a tall and muscular black man sitting down naked, smiling at her.

"Oh hey," said Nadia.

"Ya come over here, baby," said the man.

"Didn't think you'd drop by," said Nadia, smiling as she got close to the man.

Nadia walked over to the naked muscular black man as the other strippers prepared to head home. The muscular black man smacked Nadia's buttocks a few times before pulling her on his lap. One of the black strippers watched in disapproval, at how this racist blonde was about to make love to a black man. Nadia sat on his lap as the two started to make out. The man put his hand in Nadia's panties while kissing and making out with the sweaty blonde. As the two made out, Nadia's mind reflected on the moment they first met.

The man's name was Nat and he was a regular visitor to the strip club. Nat was thirty years old and had slept with many women throughout his life. One night, Nat saw Nadia dancing on the pole and he could not believe his eyes. The tall blonde had a nice ass on her and an hourglass figure. Being that Nat was friends with the strip club owner, he had access to the stripper locker room. Nat knew some of the strippers and regularly fucked them but when he was asked about Nadia, a lot of the strippers told him that Nadia does not go for black men. On Nadia's online escort profile, she had even specified that she did not go for black men.

Nadia came from a family that looked down on interracial dating and a small town where interracial couples were not too liked. Although Nadia did sleep around with some Latino, Indian, Asian, and even a few Middle Eastern men, she always avoided black men. Nadia also failed to get along with a lot of her black coworkers because she would casually make racist remarks; a few times, she had been in fights with some of them. One night, Nadia ended up getting into a brawl with two of her black coworkers, one that had to be broken up by the bouncers. The brawl was vicious and left all of the women involved in physical pain.

On one hot and humid summer night where there were not many customers, Nat came to the club. Nat would talk to Nadia a few times and often got blown off. Not giving up, Nat followed Nadia to the locker room of the strip club where the stripper and one of her black coworkers were arguing and got into a fight. Nat broke the fight up, calmed the two strippers down, and helped the black stripper get dressed so she could go home. Nadia was sitting angry and alone so Nat tried to talk to her. The angry Nadia told him to fuck off but Nat simply laughed and started complimenting her on her amazing body.

"Fuck off, I don't want you," said Nadia.

"Damn girl, with a face that pretty and titties that nice, why the attitude?" asked Nat.

Nadia started to blush which Nat pointed out and eventually Nat started to touch and feel up the blonde. The blonde started to make out with Nat and the two stripped down naked. Nat fucked the sweaty Nadia in the locker room of the strip club, cummed all over her pussy, and then made the blonde put her two piece back on as cum dripped from her pussy. The tall and muscular black man carried Nadia over to his car as Nadia laughed and smiled. Nat would take Nadia home that night and fuck her some more. The two fucked naked under the bedsheets as Nat plowed his large and thick cock inside of Nadia's pussy. Nadia had never been fucked by a man with such a large and thick cock; on top of that, Nat also dominated her. The one thing that made Nat stick out to Nadia is the fact that he would bury his face in between her buttocks and work his tongue around her crotch area. Nadia loved it and it was the best pleasure she had ever had from sex.

The lust and love Nadia had for Nat had completely changed her lifestyle. Nadia was listening to rap music more often, hanging out with more black people, and as an escort she would see more and more black men. The tall blonde had gone from completely disliking black guys to having months where she would exclusively sleep with them. Nat heard of this and was angry, Nadia was supposed to be his property and his bitch. After hearing about this, Nat confronted Nadia about her lifestyle choice.

Nadia and Nat would get into arguments during which Nadia would start to yell at shout at him. Nat was not having any of it so he decided to slam Nadia down and give her a spanking. At first, Nadia tried to push him away but then she realized how much his dominance over her made her pussy tingle. Nat would pick Nadia up and slam her down hard on the couch. The tall blonde had cooled down now and decided to give her lover a blowjob; after doing so, she made him a sandwich. Nadia had given up her life as an escort and now exclusively slept with Nat.

The whole story went on in Nadia's head as she was now in the strip club locker room, making out with her naked lover. Nat stripped Nadia's bra off and started to suck on her nipples as Nadia moaned from the pleasure. The blonde felt Nat's powerful hands coil around her soft and sweaty body and as he sucked on her nipples. Nat would also take Nadia's black thong off and after he was done sucking on her breasts, he turned her thong inside out and sniffed it.

"Mmm, damn girl!" yelled Nat.

Nadia was now completely naked as her black lover made her stand up and smacked her buttocks around a few times. The tall blonde knew what this meant, whenever Nat did this it meant he wanted to run his tongue all around her crotch area. Nat knew how to work his tongue over Nadia's pussy and would make her squirt while doing this. Nadia absolutely loved it when Nat stuffed his head in between her buttocks and ran his tongue wild all over her anus.

The tall blonde stood up and leaned against the lockers as Nat stuffed his face in-between her buttocks and shook it around. Nat loved the smell that came from Nadia's crotch, especially after she was sweaty from a night of dancing on poles. Nadia moaned and started to breathe hard as Nat started to eat her out. The tall blonde felt Nat's saliva all over her anus and in between her buttocks which were now moist from Nat's licking. Nadia now stood straight and tall with her legs spread out as Nat sat down, eating her shaved pussy out.

"Uh damn, can't believe I missed out on this good loving, never going back!" yelled Nadia as her pussy was being eaten.

Nat had enough of the eating, he immediately pushed Nadia up against the lockers and made her get on her knees. As the blonde was on her knees with her body pushed up against the wall, Nat stuffed his cock in her mouth and pushed it in and out as fast as he could. Nat's massive penis made it deep into Nadia's throat as the blonde tried to smack his thighs to get him to stop. The blonde's efforts were counterproductive, Nat became even more aggressive as he pushed his cock in and out of Nadia's throat.

"Whew, damn this snowbunny knows how to please a dick," said Nat, breathing hard as he finished.

Nadia could barely say anything as Nat stood over her. The tall blonde started breathing hard but Nat grabbed her. Nadia tried to push her lover away because she wanted a break but Nat simply wrestled her down. On the ground, Nadia was powerless; the muscular Nat was all over her and had his arms coiled tightly around her body. The two sweaty wrestlers were on the ground wrestling for a minute before Nadia became exhausted, and an athletic and muscular Nat finally got his dick inside of her pussy and started fucking her.

Nat was the only lover Nadia had that fucked her without a condom on anytime they had sex. The stripper was on the floor, face down, as her powerful boyfriend laid on top of her, coiling his arms around her neck and started fucking her. Nat's large and thick cock went in and out of Nadia's tight anus as the blonde moaned and groaned. Nadia could barely move her neck which had Nat's powerful and muscular arms around it and the pounding was getting more intense. Nat pushed his cock deep inside of Nadia's anus as the blonde started to scream. Nadia's soft skin was rubbed up against Nat's hard and rugged skin as the blonde felt all of the pleasure. The blonde felt her boyfriend kiss her all over her neck and lick the area behind her ears as she moaned, unable to move because her lover's heavy body was still all over her.

Nat eventually got tired of fucking her in the pussy, so he decided to stick his penis inside of his girlfriend's tight anus. At first, Nat struggled to get it in here For almost five minutes, Nat fucked Nadia up the ass while laying on top of her. Nadia cried in pain as her anus was stretched out by the large and fat cock. None of Nadia's past lovers had the opportunity to fuck her anally but Nat was demanding and he did so anyway. The big cock of Nat went in and out of the blonde's tight anus as she moaned, covered in sweat and tired. Nat continued to fuck Nadia anally, his dick being massaged inside of her nice and tight body.

After fucking Nadia up the ass, Nat laid down and Nadia knew what it meant. Seeing his dick standing up erect, Nadia knew that it was time for her to ride her boyfriend. The blonde hopped on the dick and bounced up and down while her boyfriend laid there, relaxed. Nadia's naturally large breasts flopped as she managed to get a workout of her life. The locker room remained empty as the two lovers were the only ones left there. The blonde got tired of bouncing up and down her lover's cock so instead she decided to grind. Nadia's soft white skin made contact with Nat's tough dark skin as the blonde moaned from the pleasure.

"Give it to me!" said Nadia, moaning and breathing hard.

"Give you some of them mixed race babies?" asked Nat, enjoying the experience.

"Yes, give me some of those mixed babies, I want them now!" said Nadia, moaning louder.

"Here you go with some mixed babies, my love," said Nat, letting out a huge load of cum right inside of Nadia's pussy.

"Oh yes!" said Nadia, letting out a long deep moan as her pussy flooded with Nat's cum.

Nadia lay on top of Nat for a minute as the two sweaty lovers cuddled and kissed in the locker room of where Nadia worked.

diamonddolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
diamonddolly

Soon after, Nat got up and commanded the blonde to put on some clothes. Nadia put on her clothing and then headed to the car with Nat. The two headed over to Nat's apartment where Nadia would sleep on the bed naked with her lover. The morning came and Nadia gave Nat a nice long blowjob before heading off to work as a teacher, somewhat limping along her way.

Nadia's week flew by; as always, it was flooded with lots of sex with her boyfriend. Along the way, Nadia encountered one of her customers from her days as an escort. The customer was an overweight white male named Devin whom Nadia would see a lot back in her days; she always overcharged him. Even though Devin was overweight, he wasn't a bad looking guy; he looked a lot like actor Clark Duke. Devin gave Nadia a hug and handed her a present, a Starbucks gift card.

"I thought you would like it," said Devin, smiling.

"Oh, it is amazing!" said Nadia.

"So, are you going to work at nights ever again?"asked Devin.

"No, I am done with that part of my life," said Nadia.

"Well, you were amazing, any chance at all?" asked Devin.

"No, that part of my life is over, but there are others you can chat with and find. You'll find another," said Nadia, smiling.

"Well, you were special, you had such good standards and didn't mess with those thugs," said Devin.

"Oh ya, those thugs are so awful, but you'll find a woman with the same standards soon," said Nadia, sarcastically.

"I doubt she will be as good as you," said Devin.

"Bye, Devin!" said Nadia, smiling.

Devin was a very racist guy that confessed to Nadia that the only reason he saw her was because she would not take black men as her customers. Unfortunately for Devin, he had to use a condom and pay to screw a woman that a black man like Nat fucked for free, without protection. Nadia was now nearing the end of her week and as night approached, she was heading to work at the same strip club where she met her lover. As soon as Nadia arrived, the co-workers were undressing. One of the co-workers, a skinny black woman named Marie, was in the locker room. As a woman, Marie was attractive, she had the exact same face as pornstar Marie Luv. Marie was the same woman that Nadia had managed to get into a fight with the night she met Nat.

"From fighting sisters to stealing all our men," said Marie, angrily.

"What? He knows how to give it to a woman," said Nadia, smiling.

"It's okay, we're glad he has you loving our people," said Marie.

"We can put all this aside, I might be fathering one of his kids now," said Nadia, laughing.

"You seem pretty happy for a girl that is fathering one of Nat's children. He don't stick around the baby," said Marie.

"There's plenty of 'em out there Marie, and some of them don't mind a little snow bunny either," said Nadia.

"Just look at you," said Marie, hands on her hips, laughing.

"Say Marie, you don't mind a white man do you?" asked Nadia.

"Not at all," said Marie.

"Great, come meet with me after work," said Nadia.

After a long night of stripping, Nadia chatted with Marie after work. Nadia found that if she sent Marie over to Devin's place, something special might happen. Marie was told that Devin was racist against black men but Marie was okay with it; she was still bitter over Nat having Nadia as his lover. Nadia decided to text Devin and go over to his apartment with a "friend". Devin was more than okay with it. After work, the sweaty Nadia and Marie headed over to Devin's apartment. Devin opened the door for the blonde and the black woman, both entering.

"Alright Devin, this is Marie, she wants to see you tonight. Marie, how much is your cost?" asked Nadia, turning to Marie.

"Oh, it's free, baby," said Marie.

"What about you?" asked Devin, looking at Nadia.

"I am stepping down from the business but since you have been such a loyal customer, I decided to leave you a present," said Nadia.

"Well," said Devin.

"Devin, you have a fucking erection, just give it a chance," said Nadia.

The overweight Devin stripped down and give Marie a hug. He loved her model figure and smooth skin. Nadia smiled and then left the apartment, leaving the two lovers with each other. Devin made out with Marie and then sucked on her dark nipples - the first time he had ever done so. Marie rubbed Devin's pale and erect penis as Devin rubbed his hands all over her pussy. The two had sex and Marie didn't even force Devin to use a condom; she simply let the nerd fuck her doggystyle without protection. After Devin was done fucking her, Marie sucked his cock and let him cum in her mouth. Devin let out a large moan and then laid in bed naked with Marie.

"Wow, you are better than Nadia," said Devin.

"You know how to appreciate a woman," said Marie, with Devin's finger in her butt.

"I never knew chocolate nipples tasted so great. They taste like Hershey milk chocolate" said Devin, smiling.

"Well baby, have some more," said Marie, sticking her nipples in Devin's mouth.

As the two naked lovers went to sleep together, Devin could not believe how much he had enjoyed sex with Marie. For the first time, he had unprotected sex with a girl and he could not believe how much he had enjoyed the entire experience. As Marie slept, Devin laid on top of the skinny stripper and stuck her dark nipples into his mouth, closing his eyes and going to sleep.

A month had passed and Devin had developed feelings for Marie; those feelings were mutual. Devin and Marie would have sex up to three times a day, Marie loved how Devin would go down on her, suck on her chocolate nipples, and run his tongue through her anus. Marie would always give her lover blowjobs every day and the two would be naked, enjoying sex together.

Meanwhile, Nadia was arriving back to her apartment and saw Nat sitting on the couch naked, playing with his large penis. The blonde was coming back from a stressful day as a teacher and could use some serious loving. Nat had been laying on the couch all day naked, pleasuring himself. None of Nat's behavior bothered Nadia; she was hooked.

"Need someone to rub that for you?" asked Nadia, laughing.

"No, I need someone to give me some company and watch this movie with me," said Nat, smiling.

Nadia took her clothes off and and accompany her lover on the couch. The naked blonde sat on her lover's lap as the two watched a romantic film together. Neither cared what the film was about. Nadia locked lips with Nat as he would rub her shaved pussy. The two slowly made love as Nadia felt a powerful tingling sensation in between her legs yet again. Nat carried the naked blonde over to the couch and fucked her hard missionary style before finally cumming inside of her pussy. The blonde heard her phone ring and it was a text; she had Nat check it.

"It's from Marie. She said she loved the idea," said Nat, looking confused.

"Ya, I used to see this one client back in the day. It's this chubby racist white guy. Decided to hook him up with Marie," said Nadia, laughing.

"How was he racist?" asked Nat.

"The reason he saw me was because my page said I don't see black men," said Nadia.

"And look at you now," said Nat, smiling.

"I am thinking about quitting the stripping job now. Have enough money saved up to put myself through school," said Nadia.

"Ya, I am changing now too. Used to sleep around so much but now I think I have found the one," said Nat.

"We need to move out of here together, move somewhere better. Am tired of this place," said Nadia.

Nat walked towards the naked blonde laying in bed and would kiss her on the neck a few times. Nadia would go to sleep with her naked black lover all over her, sucking on her pink white nipples. The blonde still felt a powerful tingling sensation as her soft white skin rubbed against Nat's tough skin; she loved it. For the rest of the night, Nadia went to sleep with her boyfriend all over her. The next day, Nadia headed over to the strip club to announce that she was done working there. As she arrived, she saw Marie as well.

"What are you doing here in the daytime?" asked Marie, excited.

"Telling the manager I am leaving," said Nadia.

"Same here," said Marie.

"Lemme guess, pregnant with a baby?" asked Nadia.

"Yes, same with you huh," said Marie.

"The baby daddy is Devin, right?" asked Nadia.

"I haven't been with anyone else since I met Devin," said Marie.

"Wow, I did a hell of a job then," said Nadia.

"Oh definitely. He is caring, compassionate, and so nice," said Marie.

"Well, Nat is rough, aggressive and tears the pussy up but I love it," said Nadia.

"So, where are you all moving to?" asked Marie.

"We've decided on Seattle," said Nadia.

"Well, we're moving to Illinois," said Marie.

Both Nadia and Marie told the manager that they are stepping down from the job, ready to move on with their lives. The strip club took a hit because those two were some of the most attractive women there, but it managed to stay running. Some of the strippers knew exactly what had happened to Nadia and Marie, but none of them told the managers or anyone. When some of Nadia's past clients came over asking about her, the strippers simply said Nadia had decided to give up and move on to a career.

Three years later, Nadia had become engaged to Nat as Marie had been engaged to Devin. Nadia decided to arrange a one week vacation to an island resort with Nat, calling over Marie and Devin as well. Marie agreed to the idea and Devin was more than happy to see Nadia. Devin arrived at the resort to find Nadia laying on the beach in her two-piece as Nat ran her hands all over her stomach. At first, Devin was shocked to see Nadia letting a black man touch her but he didn't care anymore. Marie would look at Devin and grab his crotch, kissing him as well. Marie and Devin would make their way over to Nadia and catch up on old times.

"Well, look at that odd pair," commented Nadia.

"Look who's talking," said Marie, jokingly.

"Oh how life works out," said Nadia, who had Nat's hands in her panties.

"Someone is still looking to get some more of that vanilla," said Marie, noticing Nat's hands.

"Well, I want some chocolate now," said Devin, sticking his hands inside of Marie's panties.

"Oh you two!" said Nadia, laughing as Nat fingered her pussy.

"We're going to be parents," said Marie, smiling.

"Same here, I am pregnant too," said Nadia, smiling back.

Marie walked back to her hotel room with Devin, who had his hands inside of her panties. Nadia walked around the beach with her black lover, as everyone stared at the two. Nat kept his hands inside of the blonde's panties, bringing even more attention to himself. The two couples had sex for the rest of the day in their hotel rooms and met up for a drinking event at night where Nadia and Marie would look at each other and toast, to an unlikely journey.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments