Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A History of Women

"Carly learns what it's like to be with another girl"

8
4 Comments 4
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“Have you ever been with another woman?” Miranda asked.

Carly looked up from her homework. “I’m sorry?”

“Have you ever been with another woman?” her friend repeated.

Carly stared at her. “Um, no… Why do you ask?”

Miranda shrugged, “Just wondering, really. I haven’t, but I’ve though about it. You know me, there isn’t much I haven’t done. Threesomes, foursomes, but usually no women involved.” She chewed her lip thoughtfully, “Carly, are you a virgin?”

Carly looked at Miranda with surprise. “Why are you asking me all these questions?”

The two friends had met in Carly’s history class at the beginning of the semester, about three months ago. Carly learned quickly that Miranda had a habit of hooking up with just about any guy she met. She even had a habit of flirting up the male teachers.

At the moment, they were in Carly’s apartment studying for their history final. Carly was a B-student. She never failed, nor did she ever get all A’s which she preferred because she didn’t feel the pressure to always be perfect. Miranda on the other hand could care less about any of her classes.

The girls were polar opposites of each other, which in the end was why they were good friends. Miranda wore mini-skirts, thongs, tank tops, anything that made her dark wavy hair shine and B-sized breasts look bigger. While Carly cared about her image, she didn’t go though great lengths to flaunt herself. Her blonde hair was streaked with bronze highlights and she wore padded push-up bras a size bigger than her B-cup.

“Well, you and I have been friends for three months, but I’ve never heard you mention a boyfriend or anything like that. I was just interested.”

Carly blushed. “Actually, my boyfriend and I split right before college started. We’d been together a year and we did have sex twice before the split. So no, I am not a virgin.”

“That’s news to me. Why didn’t you say anything?” Miranda leaned forward on the table, hands tucked under her chin. Her arms squeezed her breasts together under the lowcut shirt she wore.

This made Carly blush more. “I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal,” she said, looking back at her homework. A gentle touch on her wrist made her look up again. Miranda was smiling. “I’m sorry, Car. It’s none of my business who you fuck or not. But I am your best friend, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.”
Carly smiled, she knew Miranda hadn’t meant anything by it, but it still felt weird to tell her.

“How about I make it up to you?” Miranda asked.

Carly shook her head. “Oh, I know it wasn’t anything to worry about, let’s just get back to our homework.”

The hand on Carly’s wrist stayed.

“I’m tired of homework. We have until Wednesday to study for this final. I want to do something else.”

Although Carly knew the answer she asked, “Like what?”

“Oh, you know, something… different. You in?”

Carly bit her lip. She like Miranda, but not in that way. What if things went bad and it ruined their friendship? “I…I don’t know.”

Miranda pouted. “I promise, it’ll just be the one time, then we can pretend it never happened.” Her hand traced little designs on Carly’s wrist. She leaned closer. “At least let me do this.”

Before Carly could protest, Miranda’s mouth was on hers. They were so unexpectedly soft and warm that Carly couldn’t stop herself from kissing them back. She dropped her pen and lifted her hand to touch Miranda’s face, tracing along her friend’s cheekbones. The kiss was passionate and before long, both girls had to come up for air.

“That wasn’t so bad,” Carly breathed, her hand still on Miranda’s face.

“Told ya.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

What else can you do, Car?” Carly stood up, holding Miranda’s hand she led the way to her bedroom. Miranda laughed. “That didn’t take long, did it?”

She pushed Carly onto the bed and began to strip off her shirt, revealing a cute lace bra that Carly immediately envied. She pulled Miranda onto her lap and kissed her gently.

“God, your skin is so smooth,” she mused, running her hand over Miranda’s stomach.

Miranda giggled as she pulled Carly’s shirt over her head. “Why thank you,” she said, nuzzling her face in Carly’s chest.

Carly’s heart beat faster when the other girl unclasped Carly’s bra and took one breast in her hand. “Now the real fun begins.” Miranda swirled her tongue around Carly’s soft nipple, sometimes pinching it to make it harder. She gasped as Miranda traced a line of gentle kisses from one breast to the other. She could feel herself growing wetter.

“Lean back,” Miranda commanded, climbing off of her. Carly did as she was told. She felt her pants unbuttoned, so she pulled her legs up so Miranda could pull them off. For the first time, she was completely naked in front of her best friend.

“You are so wet, it’s amazing.” Miranda purred, undressing herself all the way. “Now, just enjoy the moment.”

Miranda gently pushed Carly’s legs apart and dipped her head. Carly let out a moan of pleasure as Miranda slid her tongue inside her.

“Oh god… Oh GOD!!” Carly’s body shook as Miranda moved her tongue and added two fingers inside her.

“How do you like that? Feels good, doesn’t it?” She pounded at Carly’s wet cunt making Carly moan louder.

Suddenly, Miranda stopped and climbed back on top of Carly. They kissed hungrily, exploring each other’s bodies with their hands. Carly could taste herself on Miranda’s lips.

“My turn,” the brunette said. She climbed over Carly, positioning her soaking pussy over her friend’s awaiting mouth. Carly grabbed Miranda’s hips and brought it down and began to suck, tugging lightly. She swirled her tongue over the other girl’s mound as Miranda let out moan after moan. “Oh, keep going. Yeah, lick that pussy!” she cried, moving her hips to the rhythm of Carly’s tongue.

Miranda once more climbed off and turned around, facing down over Carly’s face. “You are good.” She leaned down to kiss Carly. “You sure you’ve never slept with another woman?”

“Only you, now get back here.”

Carly sat up and pushed Miranda down on the bed. She lay her body on the other girl and rolled her hips across Miranda’s. She pushed two fingers into her friend and stifled the moan with a kiss.

“I’ll make you come so fucking hard,” she teased, surprising herself. Miranda only nodded.

Slowly, Carly put one leg under Miranda’s, pulling herself into an upright position. With one of Miranda’s legs on her shoulder, she pressed their vaginas together. The wetness between them gave enough friction that each push together was heaven.

They grasped each others’ hands, slapping themselves together each time a moan escaped their lips. The faster they went, the more Carly could feel an orgasm building. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and her whole body tensed up. Squeezing her pelvis to Miranda’s, she felt her friend tense and knew that she had orgasmed as well. Cum soaked their legs as the desperately held onto each other, keeping their orgasms stronger.

A final push of fingers into one another’s soaking pussies and the girls curled up next to each other on the bed. They shared more kisses and fingered their breasts while their heart beats slowed.

Carly laughed. “Now I can say I’ve been with a woman. This beats homework any day.” She pushed a lock of hair out of Miranda’s eyes. Miranda leaned down and kissed her new lover on the nose.

“You can also say this won’t be your last time. I have a feeling we’ll be studying for finals more often.”

Published 
Written by Hopeless_Romantica22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments