Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Evening

"Two girls get to know each other like they never have before."

19
7 Comments 7
51.8k Views 51.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Sabrina had noticed her friend Abby had been a little down lately. The pressures of a new-born baby and sleepless nights that entailed was surely stressful for her and her husband Mark. Sabrina had suggested she take a night off and come over to hers for a meal and some much-needed girly chat. Abby agreed.

Sabrina spent her Saturday afternoon preparing a nice salmon curry for them both, two bottles of white wine, and a stack of rom-com DVDs for their entertainment. Truth be told, since splitting up with her boyfriend a month ago, she was looking forward to spending the evening with someone.

The summer was all but over, though the autumn evening was pleasantly warm. She opened the patio doors to let the evening breeze circulate around the dining room and slipped into a little skirt and causal tee shirt. She regarded herself in the bedroom mirror; thin, small but proportionate boobs, black hair styled into a cute bob, nice hips. Although her tan was fading fast, she liked to show off her long, smooth legs – her best feature, she thought.

The loud chime of ding-dong echoed through the house. She glanced at the clock. Seven precisely. Abby was always on time.

Barefoot, Sabrina skipped to the front door, excited to see her friend. She flung the door open.

“Abby!”

“Sabby!”

The two girls greeted each other with open arms and hugged.

“It's so nice of you to invite me over,” gushed Abby.

“Don't mention it, baby. I'm so glad you came.”

Sabrina stepped aside to let her friend walk through to the kitchen. Abby was wearing a yellow and orange dress with daisy flower patterns on it. It was low cut, revealing the expanse of her ample breasts. Sabrina watched her stride along the hall in her high heels, noticing the shortness of it as the hem swooshed about her hips. She never remembered her friend being so daring in her clothing before.

“I made salmon curry with rice. You'll love it,” Sabrina told her.

“Do you need help with anything?”

“Absolutely not. You're here to relax. I'll be doing the work tonight. Sit yourself down and I'll pour you a drink.”

Abby seated herself at the circular glass dining table and ran a hand through her hair. It was shoulder-length, a deep, dark ginger colour, and with wonderfully big curls that made it bounce about her head whenever she moved.

“I love your dress,” Sabrina said, filling the two glasses of wine she'd put on the table. “New?”

“Bought last week. Mark was looking after Tyler for once, so I treated myself. You think it suits me?”

“You look pretty hot in it,” Sabrina said, feeling under-dressed in her throwaway tee shirt.

Abby smiled, pleased with the answer. Then the smile vanished. “I don't think it's working though.”

“Huh?”

“Mark... he.... since the baby, he doesn't want to, you know, touch me anymore. Three months and nothing. I'm feeling... unattractive.”

“I'd fuck you,” Sabrina muttered, then realised what she'd said and blushed. She quickly moved the conversation on. “More wine?”

“Please.”

***

“Oh my God,” Sabrina exclaimed as she tried to pour more wine into her cup and nothing emerged, “we've gotten through one bottle already.”

Abby giggled. “Well you'd better open up a new bottle, my dear.”

Sabrina had been staring all evening but finally said what she was thinking. “I love your boobs.”

Abby seemed to not mind this unexpected compliment. “I do too, aren't they fantastic?” She cupped one with each hand and jiggled them. They were big, a real handful, and nicely rounded. “I swear they've gotten a lot bigger since Tyler was born. Mark doesn't seem to notice though. Tyler does of course. They're full of milk. He just loves to suck them. The milk is really sweet. I tried it once, just out of curiosity mind.”

Sabrina subconsciously licked her lips. She felt a stirring within her when she imagined her friend's tits, big and luscious and loaded with milk.

Abby jiggled them again, giggling, making up a rhyme, “Here comes the milking machine, la la la la la.” She shook her head again and Sabrina watched those gorgeous big curls tumble about her shoulders as though in slow motion. She felt captivated by her friend's beauty. Unmistakably she knew she was getting wet.

They finished their meal and both laid their cutlery aside. “That was delicious,” Abby said. “Mark and I have been living off microwave meals for weeks, we've barely time to cook. Babies take up so much time. Would you even?”

Sabrina shrugged. “Maybe one day. Besides, need to find a man first.”

“Me too,” Abby joked.

They went through to the living room. Sabrina closed the curtains and put a couple of table lights on to stave off the dark while Abby sorted through the pile of DVDs. Sabrina made herself comfortable on the sofa.

“Bridget Jones' Diary,” Abby declared, holding the DVD aloft as though it were a prize she'd just won.

“We've seen that like a million times,” said Sabrina.

“I know. It's our favourite. That's why we like it.”

She put the DVD on and snuggled up next to her friend on the sofa. “It's been so long since we spent time together, I missed you.”

“I missed you, too,” replied Sabrina.

Right next to each other, Sabrina breathed in her perfume, light and fresh like soap bubbles. She felt an aching inside and a wetness return to her pussy.

She nervously raised a hand and rested it on Abby's exposed thigh. The flesh was warm and supple as she gave it a squeeze.

She glanced over as Abby turned her head to look at her, dreading the look of disgust that might be on her friend's face.

For a moment Abby's expression was inscrutable, and Sabrina held her breath; then she put her own hand atop Sabrina's and Sabrina knew it would be all right.

Sabrina angled her face towards her friend's. For a moment, she studied the slight lines on her friend's face, as though drawn by a steady artist's hand with a thin brush. Abby moved her face towards hers, her breath caressing Sabrina's mouth before their lips connected.

The touch of Abby's soft lips on hers sent a bolt of sexual lightning through her.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

She felt her pussy dripping with juices as their tongues touched and danced together. You taste so much nicer than a man, she thought.

They separated and Sabrina glanced into Abby's eyes, deep and blue like endless whirlpools. She opened her mouth to speak, but Abby put a perfectly manicured finger to her lips and shook her head, her big curls bouncing about her face.

She laid back on the sofa and raised her arms, inviting Sabrina to remove her dress.

Gleefully grabbing the hem, she slowly pulled the garment free of its human owner, gradually revealing Abby's gorgeous body. I can't believe you only gave birth three months ago, Sabrina thought.

Attired now in only a bra keeping her impressive tits inside and a little pair of white panties, Sabrina took in the beauty of her friend. The curve of her tits, the flat stomach, her kissable thighs.

She pulled her panties off, revealing her pussy, looking as wet as hers, bare save for a small patch of trimmed hairs on her pubis.

Sabrina leant in, sliding her tongue along Abby's pussy lips, tasting her sweet wetness. Abby moaned a soft, mellow sound.

Sabrina flicked at her clit, eliciting more pleasurable sounds. She slid a finger inside her warm, moist cunt. Another one joined it as she slowly finger-fucked her. Abby threw her head back as the intensity increased.

Sabrina fucked her harder, her tongue licking and sucking at her swollen clit. Her fingers and hand were getting soaked with her juices, which dripped down her wrist.

“More more...” Abby pleaded, her breathing quickening, her body sparkling with sweat.

She got fucked harder. Sabrina fingered her quicker and quicker, going deeper and deeper. Her tongue sucked at her clit as though it were a delicious fruit.

“Yes... yes...yes!!!” Abby orgasmed, throwing her head about and shuddering as the waves of climax rippled through her.

“Thank you,” she said. A large, satisfied smile spread across her face.

Sabrina withdrew her hand and couldn't resist licking her wet appendage dry. “I love your taste,” she told her.

“I have something else you can taste.”

Abby leant forward to remove her bra; her large, round tits spilt forward as if released from captivity. Sabrina was both turned on by her impressive boobs as well as jealous, her smaller tits just didn't compare. Abby cupped each breast with a hand and started to massage them. Sabrina licked her lips in anticipation.

After a few moments a couple of thin streams of milk began squirting from the left one. Another moment, and the right joined in. As she squeezed, the milk jetted out as though fired from a water pistol.

Sabrina's pussy was soaked even more at the sight of her lactating friend. With one hand she started to rub at her pussy under her skirt.

“Try it,” Abby invited.

Sabrina put her mouth to a nipple, hesitated, then lightly clamped her mouth about it. She started to suck. At first nothing happened, but then the milk began to flow. She tasted the sweet liquid, felt it run down her throat like watery honey.

She sucked harder, greedily, intoxicated by the taste of the milk.

Finally she removed her mouth, gasping for air.

“There's plenty in the other,” Abby said.

Sabrina licked and slowly sucked at the nipple before suckling. Abby's nectar slid down her throat with ease. So much nicer than a guy's cum, she thought. A second thought of, I can't fucking believe I'm doing this, followed.

She wanted more still, but her pussy was aching for an orgasm. She pulled back with great reluctance and undressed quickly; tee shirt, bra, skirt, panties, all gone and discarded in an untidy pile.

“Lay down,” Abby said, inviting her to stretch out on the long, shaggy rug by the fireplace. Sabrina did. She enjoyed the warm and comforting feel of the rug's long pile as it caressed her body.

Abby lay on her side next to her. She ran a hand slowly over her body, pausing to caress her smaller but firm breasts, tweak her nipples. The hand crossed her belly and arrived at her shaved pussy. She split her lips with her fingers to reveal the glossily wet, pink flesh inside. Sabrina took a deep breath of apprehension.

As Abby inserted a couple of fingers, she let out the breath as nervousness was replaced with pleasure.

“You like?” Abby asked softly.

“Mmmmm.”

Abby moved her fingers slowly, teasing her friend expertly. Sabrina moaned. Abby started to rub her clit with the thumb, adding to her arousal.

Sabrina closed her eyes, dreamily murmuring to her, “More, don't stop.”

Abby fucked her a little harder now, rubbing her clit with vigour.

“With milk too?” Abby asked. “There's plenty left.”

Sabrina flung her eyes open, a new rush of serotonin coursing through her. She pushed herself up into a sitting position. Abby got on her knees beside her as Sabrina leant in, taking the offered breast with glee. She put her mouth about her nipple and sucked. Abby rested a hand on her friend's back. The other went back to her pussy, where she continued to pleasure her cunt.

Sabrina sucked, turned on beyond measure by what they were doing. Abby's fingers skilfully aroused her, bringing her closer and closer to coming.

Abby circled her clit with her wet fingers faster and faster. “Suck me dry,” she muttered, “I love the feel of you on me.”

Sabrina's breathing quickened, her chest rising and falling with speed. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her pussy ached for resolution at Abby's masterful fingering.

She released from her friend's breast, tongue and lips coated with white liquid, and cried out in exquisite pleasure as she came.

“Fuck, yes, fuck,” she screamed.

Abby pulled her wet fingers out as her friend lay back down on the rug with exhaustion. A big smile covered her sweating face.

***

The two girls dressed, Sabrina put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and they exchanged air kisses as they said goodbye.

“Maybe we should do this again sometime?” Sabrina suggested.

“Next Saturday?”

“Wouldn't miss it.”

Published 
Written by footprint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments