Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna and Sam

"A chance meeting waiting for a train..."

31
26 Comments 26
15.8k Views 15.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I stood on the freezing platform waiting for my train, the breeze blowing around me was so cold that I went and sheltered by the lift, out of the wind. A young woman in her late twenties was also standing there.

"That wind is cold," I said.

"Yes," she replied, "I am frozen!"

We got talking and she told me she was a buyer for a chocolate retailer and was going to a meeting in Birmingham and would not be returning until the next day. The train arrived and we parted. She was so nice that I immediately regretted not asking for her phone number.

Two hours later the train arrived in Birmingham. I got off and headed along the platform towards the exit. It was very busy and everyone was in such a rush to get through the doors to the escalators. Someone pushed me from behind and I stumbled against another passenger, knocking her against the door.

"I'm so sorry," I said and then, "Oh, hello again!"

It was the young woman from before.

"Hello," she replied, "what a nice surprise. I was thinking about you."

"You were?"

"Yes," she said, smiling, "I really enjoyed chatting with you earlier and when you were gone I wished I had got your number or something."

"Do you have time for coffee?" I asked.

"Yes, my meeting starts at three so I have about an hour."

We walked together to Starbucks in the small shopping centre above the station. She took her seat at a table in the corner and I got us coffees.

I sat down and said to her, "I just realised, I don't know your name. I am Anna."

"I am very pleased to meet you, Anna," she said, "I am Samantha but please, call me Sam."

"Hello Sam," I said, "I am very pleased to meet you too."

Nothing was said for a moment as we held each other's gaze. I felt a bit strange inside so I looked away and took a mouthful of coffee. Sam did too and for the next forty minutes we chatted away like old friends. I told her about me and she told me all about herself. She was not married and said she did not mix easily with people yet here she was talking to me quite happily.

As she got up to leave I said, "I do not have to go back until tomorrow. Would you like to have dinner with me after your meeting?"

"Yes," she said, "That would be lovely. I really hate eating alone."

After she left I went on to my hotel to check-in and settle into my room. Inside I wondered about Sam. Was she just being friendly or did I detect something more? I sat on the bed and considered what could it be that made me feel gooey when we looked into each others eyes, did she feel it to or was it all in my mind?

I decided I would take a shower and wash away the days grime, so, after unpacking my overnight bag I began to undress. As I unbuttoned my blouse I caught sight of myself in the full length mirror. For some reason I felt very aroused. I think it was the uncertainty of what lay ahead. Did she like me or just my company?

I slipped my blouse from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor then turned my black pencil skirt so I could reach the zip and, still watching myself, lowered the zip and released the button. I watched as my skirt slid over my hips and onto the floor.

Slipping out of my black tights I just stood, looking at my reflection staring back at me from the glass. Naked but for soft white bra and pants I studied my appearance. What if she wasn't that way? Maybe she just wanted company. Maybe she wouldn't like me anyway. As I considered this conundrum I realised that my hand had found it's way into my pants.

I gently massaged myself as my mind wandered. I was already wet and sticky and my forefinger gently moved up and down, slowly between the warm petals and over my clitoris. In the mirror I could see the reflection of my hand in my pants. It was surreal, like watching someone else. With my other hand I began to massage my breasts through the soft cotton, feeling my nipples stiffen and absent mindedly squeezing them.

My breathing was beginning to get heavy, my chest rising and falling with each breath and my heart was pounding, the blood rushing noisily in my ears. I could feel the orgasm building inside me but still I could not take my eyes off the mirror. I took in every movement, studying my face, my body, watching my hands, one now inside my bra and the other still working gently inside my pants. I watched as the woman in the mirror began to stiffen, her stomach twitching, tightening and her face contorting. Suddenly it all went dark as my eyes closed and the pleasure flooded up and through me.

When I opened them again the woman in the mirror was still there, looking back at me. Her face and neck a little flushed and her hands hanging loosely at her sides, her face was expressionless. I stood for a moment then turned away. I felt strange yet serene. I unfastened my bra and dropped it on the bed then slipped my wet, sticky pants down my legs and stepped out of them. Picking them up off the floor they too went onto the bed and I walked slowly and thoughtfully into the bathroom.

Once there I turned on the shower. I felt hot and my pussy was wet and sticky. Stepping in, I let the hot water cascade over my body. I tilted my head back and felt the water run through my hair, feeling it's warmth flowing down my back, over and between my buttocks and down the backs of my legs. Lifting my arms I ran my fingers through my hair, gently pulling it while the water cleansed it. I put a little of my favourite shampoo in my hand and gently but firmly lathered my head, massaging my scalp then letting the water wash away the suds. I could feel the foam run down over my breasts and down over my naked pussy and using the hotels shower creme, I lathered under my arms, first lifting one then the other, stroking my arm pits with silky, soapy hands. Taking more creme I soaped my breasts, massaging first one then the other, washing and cleaning, gently massaging my nipples and tugging and twisting them between thumb and forefinger.

I began feeling so sexy again and I let my soapy hands move slowly down my belly to my shaven vagina. I caressed my clitoris, my fingers moving carefully between the folds of my labia as the steaming hot water flowed over me, making me even hotter and I slipped a finger inside feeling the wet juices mingling with the water and flowing away. With one hand I leant against the tiled wall, my head down and the hot sensual water flowing over me, I was so hot now and the excitement was building within.

The pressure rose until it overcame me. My knees buckled, then straightened then buckled again, my whole body was taut and I cried out in ecstasy as wave after wave of pure joy flowed through me. I remained still for moment until everything settled then continued to clean myself. What is it about this girl that got me so exited? I wondered, is it the thrill of not knowing? Maybe nothing will happen. Maybe we will just eat and chat and she will return to her own hotel but whatever it was, it was making me really hot.

Turning off the water, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in the soft white towel. With another I dried my hair and returned to the bedroom. Once again I sat before the mirror. I decided there and then that if she was not interested it was not going to be because I didn't make the effort. No, Samantha was going to get the full treatment. I was going to be at my absolute sexiest!

I sat naked in front of the mirror and emptied my handbag onto the dresser and spent the next hour carefully applying my make up. Using all the know how I have learnt since my first try aged fourteen. Subtle blending of colours to bring out the colour of my eyes and to highlight my cheek bones and applying my lipstick with precision, a dark cherry red to compliment my black hair. Next I brushed my hair to give it that final sheen. The reflection that stared back from the mirror satisfied me that all was okay and I stood and I went over to my suitcase and selected a matching set of bra and pants, black with a red trim of little roses, the pants slightly see through.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I put on the bra, hooking it at the front then turning it to fit snugly over my small but still firm breasts then, slipping my arms through the straps, I made the final adjustments for comfort. Picking up the panties I leaned forward and slipped my feet into them then pulled them up my legs, lifting myself a few inches until they covered my bottom and once again looked at my reflection.

PaulinaKenes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaKenes

I can just make out the line of my shaved pussy and, turning, the soft globes of my buttocks and the crease between them.

Next I selected the matching suspender belt and again, stepping into it I set it for comfort then returned to the bed. Sitting on the edge, I opened a new pack of sheer black stockings and slipped the first one over my left foot and pulled it up my leg, straightening and adjusting as I went. I did the same with the right stocking then, standing, I attached the clips of my suspenders before walking to the wardrobe and selecting a figure hugging black dress which reached to just above my knees. Finally I put on a pair of black leather court shoes with two inch heels and set the whole outfit off with white crystal earrings and necklace and matching watch.

I checked the time, twenty past six. I had arranged to meet Samantha at six thirty in the hotel bar, it was time to leave. Suddenly, I was nervous. What if she didn't show? My mouth became dry and my heart missed a beat. I picked up my black leather clutch bag and opened the door and as I headed down the stairs my heart began to beat harder and my stomach filled with butterflies.

I felt very warm. I was scared all of a sudden. I had not done anything like this before and I faltered for a moment but then, I was in the bar area. I looked around and gradually my heart sank, she was not there. I checked my watch. Six thirty-five. Maybe she had been held up or, maybe, she had changed her mind. Taking the drink I ordered at the bar, I sat at a small table.

After a while, I became aware of a man looking across at me. He smiled and I half smiled back and then let my eyes focus on my drink. He stood and walked over to my table.

"Hello," he said, with a big smile, "I am Frank."

"Hello," I said, half heartedly.

"May I join you?"

"I am waiting for someone," I replied.

"I thought so," he said , "He is late?"

I look up questioningly.

"You keep checking your watch."

"Ah, yes."

"Husband?"

"No, just friend."

"So?" he says looking at me with a gleam in his eye.

"So... what?"

"May I join you?"

I did not reply immediately but looked up at him.

"I am sorry," he said, "but you look so gorgeous sitting there that I had to come over. I hope I have not offended you?"

"No," I said, "You haven't. It is very sweet of you to say so."

"I really would like to talk to you if you would like to," he continued, "I am alone too and..."

He stopped, realised I was no longer listening. I was looking towards the door.

He turned to the direction of my gaze.

"Your friend?"

"Yes," I replied, "I am sorry."

"Me too," he said.

He said something else but I was already heading for the door.

"Sam! Hi," I said to her, "I thought you had changed your mind."

I kissed her on both cheeks, continental style.She smelled so fresh and sweet as I breathed in the heady aroma of shower gel and scent but trying not to appear eager.

"I am sorry for making you wait," she answered. "The meeting went on longer than I anticipated. I didn't want to come straight here without freshening up. Sorry."

"No, it's fine," I told her, "You are here now."

"Are you with someone?" she asked.

Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I detected a hint of disappointment in her question.

I frowned and turned to look in the direction she had indicated.

"Ah... No," I smiled. "He thought I was alone and came over. I think he was trying to chat me up. Quite flattering really. Would you like a drink or shall we go straight to the table?"

"I don't mind," she replied but I am quite hungry. I haven't eaten since this morning."

"In that case..." I said and, taking her arm in mine, guided her towards the restaurant.

I took the time to study her, she was beautiful, to me at least. She was tall and slender, her long straight brown hair fell over her shoulders and down to half way between her shoulders. Her plain white vest top clearly visible through the sheer material of her pretty blouse and as she walked the loose material of her taupe medium length skirt swung from side to side against the skin tone nylon of her... tights? On her feet she wore beige suede shoes with four inch heels.

The waiter showed us to a table for two and we sat opposite each other. She was pretty when I first saw her but now, made up and dressed for dinner, she was stunning!

"Don't worry about the bill," I said to her.

"Oh no, it's fine." she protested.

I stopped her. "I will charge it to my room. My company will cover it and any drinks."

"Well..." she wass hesitant, "No one has ever bought me dinner before but... Okay, thank you."

"Never?" I queried, my eyebrows rising.

"Only on a date."

"Hmm... yes, I see what you mean," I said and smiled. She giggled slightly and blushed but didn't break eye contact.

"Then let us enjoy ourselves at the company's expense!"

I ordered a bottle of wine and we each studied the menu.

"Don't worry about what to have," I said to her, seeing a slight look of anxiety when she saw the prices, "Dinner is included with the room so you can choose whatever you want."

She chose roast lamb. Was that because it was one of the few items on the menu that did not have garlic or fish? Maybe she just liked lamb. My mind was working overtime. I had the same. Smelly food breath was the last thing I needed.

We talked as though we had known each other for ever. She told me all about her work, travelling the country buying chocolate for her employers shop, about her home, her family. I listened intently, taking in every word, thinking what a beautiful person she was, always happy, never complaining, her eyes sparkling as she moved them in time with her conversation, her sleek brown hair shimmering in the subdued lighting of the hotel's restaurant. Suddenly, she stopped.

“Oh gosh," she said, “you must think I am a terrible chatterbox. I haven't stopped talking!"

"Oh, no Sam," I said to her, "I am really enjoying listening to you."

"I haven't really had anyone to talk to for some time now," she continued, "There is no one at home when I get back and I am out and about with my job."

"No, it's okay," I said to her, "Really! I am enjoying your company. I am very glad I spoke to you on the platform."

"Yes," she said, blushing slightly and lowering her head, "So am I."

In what seemed like no time, the evening was drawing to a close, waiters were clearing the tables and the lights had brightened.

"I suppose I had better go now," she said, "I have had a wonderful evening. Thank you. Do you think we could stay in touch... if you want to of course." She quickly uttered the last few words.

"Yes, Sam," I smiled, "I want to."

"Sam," I said querying, "If you do not have to rush off..."

She looked at me intently.

"Well, I thought..."

"What?" she asked gently.

"Well, if you like... We could go to my room for a while?"

"Oh, er, okay, yes, I would like that." she replied.

I guided her up the stairs and along the corridor.

When I opened the door she stepped inside and said, "It's a nice room Anna."

"Yes," I replied, "but a fairly standard one."

"It smells like you," she added.

I let the door close behind me and Sam turned to me. She was so close I could smell her perfume. I leaned gently forwards to kiss her, my heart pounding, wondering whether she would run.

She didn't move as my lips found hers and she pouted them ever so slightly to accept me.

As my mouth moved slightly back she said quietly, "I have never done this before, you know, with a woman..."

"It's okay," I whispered, my eyes moving from one to the other of hers, "I am quite new to it myself."

I looked directly into Sam's eyes. She did not look away and a feint smile showed on her lips. She sensed my hesitation.

"It's okay," she said, "I want you to. I have never felt this way about a woman before. I felt different from the moment you spoke to me on the platform. I didn't know why then but now I do, only...” she paused, “Only, I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry," I told her softly, still looking into her eyes, "I will not hurt you," and moving forwards I kissed her tenderly on her sweet, soft lips.

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments