Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cider With Rosie - Part 2

"The Biter Bit, or Rosies Revenge"

15
12 Comments 12
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I reached the flat around 3, threw off my coat and made a light snack, washed down with yet more coffee. I sat down at the computer desk nibbling away at the toastie as I scanned my mails, deleting the usual sales pitches and phooey money-making schemes, before replying to a couple that needed actioning. I checked the clock figuring she's not be home for a while so flicked on my normal porn resource and skimmed through until I found something that appealed, clipped in the cable that linked to the TV in the lounge and wandered into the bedroom.

I slithered out of the figure hugging trouser-suit, hung it up in its place, skimmed off the nix and, wrapping a light sarong around my still trim waist headed for the comfort of the sofa.

Once installed, lounging full length with one foot on the carpet, I un-paused the screen and settled back to watch one of Viv Thomas's high calibre carnal offerings that tend to build slowly and end in a hot and steamy climax of female pleasures.

Lazily, easing my fingers under the folds of the light wrap, finding the juicy folds of my nether lips and leisurely teasing myself at a slow pace, whilst the images on the screen began to increase in intensity, my mind scrolling back subconsciously to a few hours previously. A large smile on my lips as I whispered to fresh air, "I got to you baby girl, I really got to you."

My arousal now rising, a finger delicately slipping down the slick slit of my puss tormenting the swelling bud of my clit, raking its tender, sensitive surface with the nail. My eyes totally riveted upon the torrid scenes of girls getting it on with each other, I completely failed to hear her car draw up on the drive. The first indication she was home being the front door slamming against the wall with a loud crash, followed by another as it was closed with seemingly equal force. Before I even had time to turn my head there she was beside me, a face like thunder, her eyes blazing.

"You fucking BITCH!"

She screamed as if I was at the other end of the street.

"You humiliated me in front of colleagues, they made my life a living hell all afternoon."

As she spat this out, her hand whipped out and grabbed my hair, literally yanking me upright from the sofa and proceeded to march me unceremoniously to our bedroom, stripping off her jacket as we went, kicking off her shoes.

Once there I was tossed onto the bed like a rag doll, she following me, bouncing on the backs of my legs, straddling me, pinning me down. Off came the sarong in one swing of her arm, I watched as it floated across the room, hearing the sounds of rustled clothing behind me.

"Fuck,that hurts!" was my only reply to the vicious slap to my upended arse cheek.

"That's nothing bitch."

An audible whistle as her arm again swung down, another loud crack as this time it landed on the other globe, and an equally loud yelp from me. The blows rained down on my firm backside like a torrent.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

3, 6, 9, she stopped at 12! My ass by this time smarting, stinging and feeling like someone had set light to it.
Tears were streaming down my cheeks at the violence of her spanking,the harshness of her shouted curses.

She sat upright, I could hear her breathing deeply as she caught her breath. My scalp tingling from the grip she retained on my hair. Her hand now flat on my heated flesh, slowly massaging my glowing buns. Then her long, slender fingers slid between my legs, I held my breath for an instant as she probed and explored, exhaling only when yet another exclamation rent the air, "You slut. You're actually wet from that. That spanking was getting you off. Wasn't it!"

I wriggled a little in embarrassment, the undeniable truth being that she was right. I was well on the way before she arrived, and for some strange reason the thorough spanking she'd administered had done nothing to diminish it, quite the opposite.

She was obviously still somewhat riled, and the silence was palpable, she suddenly shuffled around on top of me, sitting now on my lower back, her breathing still deep and harsh as her fingers without warning penetrated me forcefully.

"You really are just a sex addicted whore."

She retorted as she began to viciously twist and screw her fingers into my oozing hole. Putting her weight behind her arm, drilling me deeply. Biting my lip to stifle the moans, hearing the squelching as she began pumping hard.

"Can't stop it can you? Your cunt drives the rest of your being."

Her sharp words allied to the violence of her fingers really getting into my head, I was going to cum. NO doubt on that score. She knew it too.

"I'll teach you!"

My hips undulating, I was squirming actively as she reamed my pussy deep. Head thrashing from one side to the other. Pathetic moans flowing from my lips as I surrendered.

Then she shifted position a little, releasing her grasp of my hair, I felt her fingers fumbling between her legs and my back. She seemed to relax a little bit before again,with a raised voice she said, "Humiliation works both ways my darling, slutty Syl."

And then I felt it, the warm wetness spreading as she peed on me. Right there in our bed!

She wriggled and writhed, rubbing her nix covered arse into my back as she emptied her bladder over me, and redoubled her efforts between my soaking thighs.

She brought me off to a shuddering, powerful, all-enveloping orgasm. My mind spinning as I was ground into the now drenched duvet by her hand and her body on my back.

After she'd removed her fingers, she climbed off me. In my delirious state I had vague visions of her stripping off her soaked clothing, but as she headed for the bathroom she called out, "Now get that bed changed and those piss sodden covers into the machine before coming in here and cleaning me up!"

And with that she closed the door, leaving me to my thoughts.

Published 
Written by sylvie34100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments