Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Dressing Room with Dr. Laura

"My first encounter with Dr. Laura in the changing room"

30
10 Comments 10
38.3k Views 38.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
Hi! I am Kari. I am a 5’8” green eyed, blonde hair, athletic type of body girl. I went to college to be a nurse. In college, I originally worked at the local hospital through our school’s program, but I quickly learned that college and drinking were a lot more expensive that I ever thought, so I started looking for a job that would look good on my resume but also put some money in my pocket. One of the nurses that I had become friends with told me about job with local prestigious plastic surgeon. He was looking for a new assistant. I applied and long story short I got the job.

The job itself was pretty boring, but paid decent enough for a college student. I was mostly doing paperwork in the back office for the practice, but the main partner and another female doctor would let me sit in on consultations and medical procedures when they could and when the patients consented. The main partner of the practice was a young, single, handsome, 30-something man. He had inherited the practice from his father who died unexpectedly. I’ll call him Dr. Charles. The female doctor who took a liking to me was also in her 30’s, very attractive, had gorgeous long curly blonde hair, and a body that I envied. I’ll call her Dr. Laura.

One day, the main receptionist quit. Dr. Charles approached me, and asked if I could fill in up front until they hired a full time replacement. I had no problem doing it, but he asked whether I had some nice business attire to wear as the office serviced very high end clientele. I had been wearing nurses’ scrubs to work every day, and as a college student had a few clothes that could “double” as work attire. I told him so, and he then grabbed Dr. Laura and told her to take me shopping tonight. He told her to buy me two weeks worth of new work clothes, some nice work dress, a few pencil skirts, and some blouses, and to expense it to the practice. WOW, I thought. How nice.

So after work, Dr. Laura took me to a very expensive boutique to do our shopping. When I walked in the store, I was amazed. I had never been in a store like that before. I looked at one of the dresses as I walked by and saw a price tag of $760. My jaw hit the floor. Two women came over to Dr. Laura and asked her what she needed. She told them that I need some new work attire because I was filling in at the front desk at their practice. The women at the store obviously new Dr. Laura well, as they whisked us away to the private fitting area. The one sale lady looked me up and down and guessed my sizes in seconds. She asked Dr. Laura what she was thinking for me, and Dr. Laura ran through a list of different clothes. The one sales lady left and came back with champagne for us while the other sales lady left and then came back with a gambit of different clothes.

I first tried on a black dress that came down to my knees. It wasn’t a body hugging dress, but it was just tight enough to show off some of my curves. I walked out of the changing room to show off my new dress and to get Dr. Laura’s approval. I had my hair in a pony-tail, and Dr. Laura commented that I shouldn’t be wearing my hair like that to work from now on. She walked over to me, turned me into the 8-way mirror, and said how flattering the dress was on me. She joked that I might need a little help in the boob area (as mine are a small b), but she knew a good surgeon who might be able to help me. She then took my hair out of the pony-tail, and ruffled it up to make it look a little more done. She smiled at me and said, “Now there’s a sexy vixen!” 

Dr. Laura turned to the sales lady and said that we’ll take this one. She slapped my butt, and said for me to try on the next one. The slap on the booty startled me a little, but I really didn’t read much into it. I tried on a few more dresses, some of which Dr. Laura loved; some she didn’t. The last one I tried on was a little tighter red dress. As I walked out of the changing room, Dr. Laura eyes opened wide and she said, “You’ll have to wear that dress every day. You just look so good in it!”

As she said that she walked over to me again, and looked me up and down. While looking in the mirror with me, she moved her hands up and down my sides and hips pointing out how the dress accentuated my lovely womanly curves. I felt so beautiful standing in that mirror with the gorgeous Dr. Laura gushing over me with compliments. Also, I realized that I really wished that Dr. Laura would just touch me and take me. (Now, I’ve been with girls before, but never a woman like her.) As she had her hands on my hips, I could feel my face blushing , and also my panties getting wet. I made a quick turn away from her and as I walked back into the changing room she said, “Next outfit.”

Dr. Laura then told me to try on some of the pencil skirts with some of the blouses that the sale's lady picked out as those skirts would also really accent my curves. I first tried on this black pin-striped pencil skirt and a white blouse. However, there were two problems: First, I couldn't get the zipper up all the way on the skirt and second, I was wearing a bright red bra that showed right through the white blouse. I stepped out of the changing room and told the sale’s lady my two problems. Dr. Laura came back over to me and informed the sales lady that she would work on the zipper if she’d be so kind as to get me a nude color bra to try on with the clothes. Dr. Laura started playing with the zipper to see if she can get it to work. After a few tries, she pulled the zipper all the way down and tried to get to work. She said that sometimes they catch, and you have to make sure the zipper tracks are all lined up from the beginning.

And she says, “Oh, by the way I like to match my color of bra and panties as well.” I wasn’t sure, but I figured that when she pulled the zipper of my skirt down she saw my red thong as well. I started blushing again, and she noticed.

She then quipped, “Were you planning to get lucky after work with your boyfriend because you’re wearing a sexy red thong and matching bra?”

I replied, “No, I just love to wear sexy bras and panties. It just makes me feel good and very feminine.”

As I just said that, the sale’s lady came back with a nude bra for me to wear while trying on the clothes. Dr. Laura then said to the sale’s lady, “Could you try to find this same skirt for her? The zipper just won’t work. And could you get the same skirt in any other colors that you may have?"

I returned to the changing room. I took off the blouse and started to take off the skirt, but now I couldn't get the zipper down at all. I called out to Dr. Laura and said, “Would you mind helping me, I can’t get the zipper to budge?”

And with that request, she unexpectedly opened the door to the changing room. I was standing there in my bra and skirt only. I was a little taken aback, she noticed, but she looked at me and said that she sees girls in a lot less all the time.

She stepped into the changing room and closed the door behind her. She grabbed me by the hips, and swirled me around to help with the zipper. After a few tugs of the zipper, it finally went down. Without warning, she grabbed the waist of the skirt and pulled it down to my feet. I was standing there in nothing but my red bra and thong. And Dr. Laura just starred at my butt. I looked in the mirror watching her checking me out. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy lips dampen.

I playfully attempted to cover myself up with my hands, and she implored, “Wow, you have such a tight and amazing body. You must really work out to have a booty that fills out that thong so well!”

I felt myself getting turned on, and figured that I would at least turn on the heavy flirting. So I stuck my booty out at her and said, “Yeah, I do a lot of squats and lunges to have some shape to my booty. I figure that I need the shape down there since I don’t have a lot up here (pointing to my boobs).”

Dr. Laura’s hands reached out to meet my booty, and just as her hand touched my left butt cheek, the sale’s lady returned with a slew of skirts. The sale’s lady asked if everything is alright in there. Dr. Laura retreated her hand from my butt, and stepped out of the changing room. I heard her say to the sale’s lady, “Yes, everything is great. She’s just going to try on some of the skirts and blouses.

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

She’ll take all those dress over there, and we’ll let you know when we’re ready to check out. Thanks!” I heard the sale’s lady leave and commented, “Just let me know when you’re ready.”

Then the changing room door opened up and Dr. Laura came in with the skirts on one arm and the bottle of champagne in the other. I didn’t know whether to put some clothes on or not; so I decided to stay in just my bra and thong.

Dr. Laura said that she was surprised that I hadn’t put on another skirt. To which I responded, “Well, I need to put on the nude color bra to try on the lighter color shirts, and the bra was still outside of the changing room. I hope you would have brought it in here with the rest of the skirts.”

Luckily, she had the bra with her. I thought this might be my last chance to see if she was really interested in me or was just being a flirt. So I asked her that since she was in the changing room if she could unhook my bra so I could put the other one on. When I asked, her eyes lit up. She came up behind me and started to unhook my bra. I watch her movements in the mirror. As she unhooked my bra she looked at me over my shoulder. Our eyes locked as she moved her hands up my shoulders and under my bra straps. She seductively lowered by bra revealing my small firm breasts. I saw her eyes move from my eyes in the mirror to my breasts. My nipples were so hard. My breathe was taken away.

My bra fell to the floor, and her hands cupped my breasts. She nuzzled her mouth to my neck and started to kiss the nape of my neck. She started to pinch and roll my nipples. I thought I was in heaven as I felt her tongue lick my ear and then the flood gates start to open in my panties. I turned my head to meet her lips and our tongues became intertwined. I turned to face her, and she grabbed me by the hair and kissed me passionately. My hands went directly to her ass and I started to rub and caress it. She gave a little moan in my ear, and started to trace the waist band on my panties with her fingers.

She looked at me and said, “You better be ready to finish what you’ve started.”

I looked innocently at her and said, “Whatever do you mean?” as I pushed her hand down into my panties.

She slipped a finger between my folds, and as she was kissing me I could feel her smile. She rubbed me between my soaked lips and whispered “God you’re so fucking wet!"

Just then her finger found my clit, which sent a chill through me or rather it was a mini orgasm. My legs started to shake, and then she put one finger inside me. She methodically worked her finger against my walls. A few seconds later, a second finger worked its way inside me. I could feel my wetness starting to run down the side of my leg. You could hear the sounds of my wetness as she worked my pussy. I put my hand over her hand and pushed her fingers farther inside me. I told her, “Do whatever you want to me!”

Her mouth moved from mine direct to my tits. Her tongue circled my nipples as she playfully bit them too. Her two fingers were still working their way in and out of my pussy. My legs started shaking more, and she knew what was happening as she now started to rub my clit in nice heavy circles. That was it, I couldn’t take it anymore and exploded on her fingers. Her mouth returned to my mine, and our tongues interlocked again. She ran her fingers through my hair and then placed her two fingers in my mouth. She whispered to me, "Taste yourself." So, I licked her fingers clean, which turned her on even more.

She forcefully grabbed my hips, turned me around and pushed me over. My hands met the changing room bench. She admired my ass for a few seconds, and then reached around and pinched my nipples very hard. Her one hand moved to my panties and she rubbed my slit over my panties. My panties were absolutely soaked now and she even commented so. Next thing I knew she slid my panties off, and guided them to the floor. As I stepped out of them, she grabbed my one leg and guided me so that my legs were spread wide open. She had a full view of my ass and pussy.

Suddenly, I felt champagne running down the crack of my ass. I felt her hands spread my ass cheeks even further apart as her tongue started to intrude my asshole. I turned my head to see her in the mirror, and she noticed. She said, “Remember, you said to do whatever I wanted to you!”

I felt her tongue enter my backdoor. In and out, around and around she worked her tongue on my asshole. Her one finger penetrated my aching pussy while her tongue worked my ass. She pulled her finger out of my pussy, and instructed me to play with my clit for her. As my own fingers met my clit, her finger entered my ass. First, she worked that one finger in and out of my ass slowly. I couldn’t believe how wet my pussy was. My hand was covered in my own wetness. I could feel another orgasm building and so could she. She told me to suck on my fingers for her as she stepped away from me and grabbed her purse. She pulled out some lube and applied it on her fingers. She then placed two fingers in my ass and demanded that I play with myself until I orgasm again.

The feeling of her two fingers stretching my ass would have made me orgasm itself, but when I started to play with my clit, I almost immediately had a tremendous orgasm. Just as I stopped shaking, I felt her tongue on my clit, and two fingers working my pussy. She was seated under me between my legs, and her fingers worked magic in my pussy. What seemed liked two seconds later, I felt an intense orgasm building, and told her so. I told her, "I'm going to cum so hard. You're going to make me squirt."

To that she replied, "Fucking do it you slut!" She then feverishly finger fucked my pussy hitting my g-spot with such technique. I began to uncontrollably orgasm and began to squirt on her hand and floor. I crumpled onto the bench in a heap.

She looked at me and said, “Well now it’s your turn to return the favor. We better hurry up because I’m sure the sale’s lady will be returning shortly, so I’m going to tell you exactly what to do to me. And plus, you’ll have more of chance to make it up to me back at the office.”

As she said that she began to unbutton her blue blouse revealing a navy blue sheer bra. She then took off her skirt which of course revealed a matching navy blue sheer thong. Her body was perfect. Her tits were exquisite and you could see the smallest landing strip peering through her sheer thong. There was a wet spot that was visible in her crotch. She slipped off her bra and thong and laid on the floor. She told me to hold out my hand and she applied some lube on my fingers. She laid back spread eagle and ordered me to put two fingers in her ass and to eat pussy until she came twice. I carefully inserted two fingers in her ass, and started to work her clit with my tongue. I tried to watch her as I licked her the best I could. I watched as her hands played with her tits and pinched her nipples. I felt her asshole start to contract around my fingers and her body tense up.

She then uttered, “That one. Keep going slut!”

With such invigoration, I started to suck, lick and tongue fuck her pussy. She started to grind her ass on my fingers and I could see her eyes close. She started to moan ever so slightly and then I felt her lean forward and forcefully push my face deep into her wet pussy. She didn’t squirt, but she gushed all over my face. With that, she stood up and stood me up. She kissed my forehead, and said, “Thank you. We better get dressed and pay for those clothes.”

I couldn’t take my eyes off her as we got dressed. I watched her step into her thong and was sort of sorry to see her pussy being covered up by her sexy thong. I went to put on my pussy juice soaked thong, but she stopped me and took them from me. She told me she was keeping them as a souvenir.

As we walked out of the changing room, the sale’s lady appeared. Dr. Laura gave her a bunch of clothes that she was buying for me, and she told the sale’s lady that she was sorry that she had spilled her glass of champagne in dressing room. I almost forgot that I had squirted in there. I turned a little red, and hoped that the sale’s person didn’t know what really went on in there.

As Dr. Laura paid for my new attire, she whispered to me “We’ll definitely have to do some shopping again real soon. And oh, Dr. Charles will be so pissed that she got me first!” 

I looked surprised at her comment to which she just winked at me.

Published 
Written by Kariswitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments