Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like a Hero

"A quick and convenient way of escaping the pressures of being an Olympic hero."

12
5 Comments 5
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
My head was spinning. Absolutely spinning, and it wasn't just the glass of champagne. The last month, the last year even, had been a complete blur. From high school swim meets, to a generous college scholarship, to the Olympic trials, to the eight days I spent in the Athletes' Village, to the medal stand (three times), to the media circus back home, to this bathroom in the swankiest hotel in the capitol city of the state I was born in. How could so much happen to one person in so little time?

Also, how long had I been leaning on this sink, staring into the mirror? Minutes? Hours?

You can prepare your whole life to be an Olympic athlete. You can train and work for years. But nothing can prepare you for the feeling you get when they hand you the bouquet of flowers and slip that heavy gold medal around your neck and you stand there with the world watching as the anthem plays.

A stupid farm girl, barely eighteen years old, stringy red hair, more strength than sense, more freckles than actual skin, suddenly an Olympic hero.

Hero? Heroes are people who save people from burning buildings or stop wars from happening. Not people who swim back and forth in a pool. Any schmoe can do that with enough training. A real hero cures diseases or...

The bathroom door opened, and broke me out of my reverie. I wiped my eyes (after suddenly realizing I'd been about to cry), and stood up straight. The clicking of high heels on the tile floor announced the arrival of a short, middle aged woman in an impeccable business suit. It took me a while to realize that it was the Governor of our fine state. Katherine Maddox, only woman to be elected to the state's highest office.

When I did realize who it was, I stood up straight, adjusted my brand new suit jacket and made sure the fly on my brand new slacks was zipped up.

She was a petite woman, shorter than me by maybe a foot. She was skinny, her dark brown hair shone with red highlights. She saw me in the mirror as she walked toward me. As she approached the sink next to me, she winked at me and said, "How you doing, kid?"

"Fine, Madam Governor," I said, suddenly unsure if that was the right way to address a Governor. If anyone had told me, I forgot about it.

Governor Maddox turned on the faucet in the sink next to mine and ran her hands under the water, waiting for it to get warm. Her reflection smiled at me and said, "Call me Kate."

Call the Governor Kate, I thought. Sure, why not. It's not hardly the weirdest thing that's happened to me in the last month.

My impression of her was that she was nice, even though I'd only met her once, during the banquet earlier tonight. She, much better in front of the throng of cameras than I was, told the crowd how much effort and strength it takes to do what I'd done, and how proud everyone was of me, and how I was an American Hero, and so much effusive praise that I stopped listening after a while.

"Overwhelmed?" she asked. Her voice was deep, betraying the use of tobacco, although no one had ever seen her smoke a cigarette.

"You have no idea," I laughed.

She gathered some pink, fragrant hand soap in her hand and started washing her hands under the warm water.

"No," she said. "I guess I don't."

She finished washing her hands, and gathered up three or four hand towels from a pile by the sink. She leaned against the counter, looking at me, while she dried her hands off. She looked me up and down, smiling the whole time.

I didn't know what to say. The only sound in the room was the rustling of the wad of paper towels in her hands.

After a long moment, she disposed of the towels in a little hole cut in the countertop. She paused for just a moment, and then said, "I'm going to grab your pussy now. Don't scream or anything, okay?"

I only had time to squeak out of the back of my throat before she reached out and did just that. Her warm hand moved toward my crotch, and settled on it, cupping me. She held me for a long moment, and now the only sound in the bathroom was the sound of my clipped and irregular breathing.

It wasn't the first time I'd been touched down there. I had a couple of boyfriends when I was in high school, both of which I let go all the way. I tried to recall if I'd ever had feelings for a woman before, ever had fantasies about myself being with one, and couldn't remember if I had. But when the Governor of your state grabs your pussy, it's hard to know how to react.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

I think I nodded, even though I still wasn't sure if it was.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you at the Olympics," she said. Then she laughed and continued, "I have a little thing for redheads."

Her free hand crept up my body, and then around my neck. She pulled my head down, and then our lips met. Little pecks, at first, then she opened her mouth, and I opened mine and our tongues met while she continued to massage my pussy which was already getting wet.

I don't know how long that kiss went on for, but it ended when I realized that we were in a public bathroom and anyone could walk in at any moment. I broke the kiss and looked toward the door, but the Governor's (Kate's) hand grabbed my chin and pulled it back toward her.

"Security guards at the door. No one is going to come in here. It's just you and me."

Then, we were kissing again. I moaned as her fingers worked at me. I could feel her trying to find my clit, which couldn't have been easy through the nice slacks I was wearing.

"What about your husband?" I asked. He was a dashing man with a killer smile and perfect Just For Men hair. A lawyer or something.

"You want him to join us?" she asked. "I guess that's okay, but I was kind of hoping it would just be you and me."

"No, I mean..." the sentence went unfinished as she found my breast and started pinching my nipple.

"I have a room upstairs," the Governor said. "I would love to eat your pussy."

I could only breathe ragged, short breaths.

"How does that feel?" she continued. "To know that the Governor of your state wants to eat your pussy out?"

Again, I didn't have an answer. In my mind, I couldn't help thinking that this was some kind of hallucination, some kind of dream. I was still in high school, and I'd never seen a pool before in my life, and this was some kind of weird dream I was having. The whole last year had been a very vivid, very powerful dream.

"I have a strapon too," she said. "I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

My brain decided suddenly that if it was a dream, it didn't want the dream to end.

"Okay," I said.

And suddenly, it was over. Her hand left my breast, her other hand left my pussy, and she was walking away from me. She paused before she reached the door to the bathroom.

"Room 1206," she said. "Wait ten minutes, then take the elevator up." Punctuating her sentence, she brought her hand up to her face, and breathed in deeply. "I can't wait," she added, and stepped out of the room.

And just like that, I was alone again. I robotically washed my hands, and robotically walked out of the bathroom. I robotically walked through the ballroom. Someone from the press asked me a question and I robotically answered. I found my parents somehow. My dad was talking to a reporter, and my mom was clinging on to his arm, smiling like she'd just won the lottery. They found me and pulled me in, and it was the photo op of the century for some of these people.

Incidentally, in the photo on the front page of the newspaper the next morning, it's my father on one side of me, my mom on the other, and in the middle, it's me, and that look on my face is me thinking about having lesbian sex with the Governor of our state. You can't see it, but my pussy is still wet from when she touched me.

After the photo op died down, I told my Mom that I wasn't feeling very well and wanted to go up to my room. My dad had splurged for two rooms for this event, rather than make the two hour drive back home afterward. She asked if I was okay, and I said something about being overwhelmed with all this and just wanting to be alone for a while and then I'd come back down. She looked worried, but she understood. I asked her to make my apologies to the press, and stumbled away from the scene.

It had to have been ten minutes, I thought to myself, as I walked toward the elevator.

In the elevator, I tried to make sense of the whole situation, but I couldn't.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

My brain just wasn't working.

The Governor wants to eat my pussy. Add that to the list of weirdness in my life lately. The female Governor of our great state wants to eat my pussy and fuck me like I've never been fucked before. With a strap on dildo. There was no way this was real life.

The elevator dinged when it got to the twelfth floor, and the doors slid open, revealing a huge black man in a dour black suit. He looked at me once, and then pointed to his left, moving out of my way.

I floated down the hallway, reading the numbers on the doors. This high up, there weren't as many doors as on the floor my parents and I were on. I found 1206 and knocked quietly.

The door opened, and there was the Governor. The nice business suit was gone, replaced by a satiny purple chemise decorated with black lace around the hem and on the cups. I could see her nipples through the lacy fabric, and noted for the first time how large her breasts were. I also noted that the front of her chemise was bulged out a little. I was just about to wonder why, when I saw the tip of the black dildo hanging down between her legs.

"Come in," she said. I did, and she closed the door behind me.

Once the door was shut, we fell into each others arms again, and into a deep kiss. It didn't last long though, because she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I have something for you in the bathroom."

I smiled at her, and then walked toward the bathroom. I entered and closed the door behind me.

Hanging from the shower curtain rod was a blue Speedo swimsuit, exactly the kind I'd worn at the Olympics. It had the vertical blue stripes, it had the USA in red white and blue on the front, it was official. The same outfit all the girls on my team had worn that year.

I unbuttoned my blouse and stepped out of my slacks, the whole time thinking, the Governor wants to fuck me in my Olympic swimming suit. I could only laugh at the situation.

I slipped the thing on, bringing the straps up and over my shoulders, adjusting my breasts inside. I looked at myself in the mirror, and took a mental picture of myself, wanting to remember this moment for the rest of my life.

Emerging from the bathroom, I found the Governor standing in the middle of the room, holding two glasses of champagne.

"There she is," she said. "Let me look at you."

I posed for her, putting my arms above my head like a fashion model. I turned around and gave her a good look at my backside. I could feel her eyes on me, following my curves, lingering at my legs and my butt.

"Now come here," she said. I slunk towards her, and she handed me a glass of champagne. We drank together, in the quiet room.

"You're so fucking beautiful," she said, putting her free hand on my hip. "Do you know that?"

"Thanks," I said.

"I bet the whole world wants to fuck you."

I blushed and looked away.

"I'm serious," she said, moving her hand up and down the smooth fabric of my suit. "You're going to get calls from Hefner wanting to put you in his magazine. Weird-os on the internet are going to photoshop your face onto porn stars' bodies. You're going to see some sick shit with your face on it in the coming months. It's part of the price of fame."

She walked around me while she talked, and her fingers never left my body.

And then, she was pushing me towards the bed. I sat down and the Governor knelt in front of me. She pushed my legs apart, and stared kissing my thighs. I watched her, propping myself up on my elbows. Her face moved slowly up my legs to my crotch. I could feel her warm lips on my pussy. I could feel the oscillations of her breath on me.

"So this is what an Olympic hero's pussy smells like," she said. "I always wondered."

Her tongue flashed out and licked me, through the material. Up and down, forward and back. As far up as my navel, as far down as my butt hole.

Then, she pulled the fabric aside, and started tonguing me for real. She spent a lot of time on my clit, coaxing it out of its hiding place. She put a finger inside of me while she sucked, and then another.

By now, I was on my back, my legs spread as wide as they could go. I was breathing heavily and barely able to contain myself. The sensations were so heavy. None of the boys I'd been with in high school had ever even attempted to go down on me. It was incredible being under the ministrations of someone who knew what she was doing. I had my first orgasm there, on that bed, with the Governor's face moving in my crotch.

When the orgasm passed, I pulled the Governor up to me, kissing her deeply. I could taste myself on her face, in her mouth, on her tongue. It was so erotic, I could barely contain my ecstasy.

I pulled her purple chemise off, freeing her large breasts. I kneaded and massaged them for a while, pinching her nipples and squeezing the soft flesh.

It was then I noticed that she was aiming her black dildo at my crotch.

"Fuck me, Kate," I said. "Fuck me hard."

She found my opening, and the dildo slipped in easily. I gasped as it entered me. I felt her hands on my shoulders, slipping my suit down. I felt her mouth on my naked breasts while the dildo moved in and out of me.

"Fuck me," I kept saying. "Fuck me, Kate."

She complied. Her body writhed against mine, thrusting now hard and forceful, now soft and gentle.

Again, I felt the orgasms rising. They washed over me like waves on a beach during a hurricane. I screamed as I came. The feeling was indescribable.

We lay there, on our backs, trying to catch our breaths. I saw the black dildo pointing toward the ceiling, and I got an idea. "Take that thing out," I said, pointing at the dildo.

She did, maneuvering herself around so she could take the dildo out, while keeping her harness on. When it was free, I put it in my mouth to moisten it up, and so I could taste myself again.

The Governor rolled onto her side and brought her legs up. I found her opening with the tip of the dildo, and slowly pushed it inside of her. She moaned as I fucked her, as I pushed her legs apart and sucked on her clit, as I bit her nipples and licked her neck. She reached behind herself and slipped a finger into her butt hole while I worked on her

She came hard, and her fingernails broke the skin on my back as she clenched at me.

We lay there, gasping for breath. Every now and then, reaching over for a kiss.

"Thanks," I said. "I needed that."

"You looked like you did," she said. She fingered a strand of my red hair and said, "You should get back downstairs. Your public is waiting."

"Fuck them," I said. "I want to stay here with you."

"Now, now," she scolded. "There will be plenty of time for that. Right now, you need to go back downstairs and give them what the hero they want."

"I'm not a hero," I said, "I just swim faster than most people."

"Don't contradict your Governor," she said. "It's not polite. Besides, you are a hero. You're a symbol to all those millions of people out there that anyone from anywhere can do anything. Even if that's not anywhere close to the actual truth, people need to hear it."

"I don't know if I can do it," I said, suddenly realizing that I'd admitted to someone how heavy a toll this was taking on me.

"Yes, you can," she said. "You just won three Olympic gold medals against the best athletes in the world. If you can handle that pressure, you can handle the press. They're all just a bunch of trained monkeys anyway. You say some stupid shit about how you never gave up hope and just wanted to do the best you could for your country, and you smile for the cameras, and you look beautiful and young and fresh. Then you move on with your life, and think what you're going to do in four more years."

I nodded.

I lay there for a few more minutes, and then, I was in the bathroom, putting my clothes back on. And then, I was kissing her goodbye, and then, I was walking down the hallway back toward the elevator.

And then, I was Miss American Olympic Hero again for another couple of hours.

And then, like Kate said, in a few weeks, the interest subsided, and I was back in the pool, swimming laps again.

Like a hero.

Published 
Written by Nicole_Larson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments