Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More than Roommates

"Jessica and Krista get even closer as roommates"

17
7 Comments 7
34.2k Views 34.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Jessica sat on her dorm room bed as she stared across the room to her roommate, Krista.

"It's about time we have a night out, hey?" Krista said as she slipped on a black, cotton crop top over her head. The top was loose, and showed off her tanned midriff.

"I'm definitely ready to take a break from studying," I said. "And we've been studying hard enough this week. We deserve a break."

It was true. Finals had already crept around the corner. Krista and I had spent hours on end in our cozy dorm room reviewing for Calculus, World Issues, and Physics. I was ready to have a night out with my best friend and let loose on the dance floor.

Krista slid her grey sweatpants off and reached for a pair of shorts from her bed. She was wearing a pink, lacy thong which bared her bottom. I had always admired Krista's ability to stay in shape during exam season. Her butt was round yet firm, and fit nicely into her black, high-waisted shorts as she pulled them up.

She walked over in front of her body-length mirror and paused.

"How does this look?"

Krista was a tall, athletic girl with bronzed skin. I had always envied her ability to pull any outfit off. She had a slender build, but had great curves to fill out any outfit. Her long, brunette curls cascaded just past her chest. She flashed me her great big, baby-doll brown eyes, waiting for my approval.

"Looking good as always," I smiled. "I'll try to keep the boys off ya. Help me pick something to wear!"

I was still in my oversized college t-shirt that I always wore when I bummed around in the dorm room. I usually just wore a t-shirt and underwear if I would be staying in the room most of the day. Today I was wearing a pair of light purple panties with lace around the edges. Krista didn't seem to mind my casual wear in the dorm room, and would often wear the same type of outfit when we stayed in.

"Hmmm...Let's see..." Krista said as she walked over to my side of the room. She started shuffling through my clothes that hung in my closet.

"What about this?" She pulled out a hanger which held a black dress I often saved for nights out. It was a cotton, low-cut dress that hugged the body tightly in every area. "Put it on!"

I had been feeling a bit self-conscious with my body since I hadn't been very active during the exam season, but I sluggishly walked over to Krista and took the dress off the hanger. I stood only two feet away from her and slid my t-shirt off over my head. I tossed the shirt to the ground and paused for a moment when I noticed Krista eyeing my body. For a second, I felt a wave of self-consciousness, but then I noticed that her eyes lingered on my breasts, before darting away quickly. Krista and I both had a 34C cup and would often joke that we could share bras. I looked down and remembered I was wearing a cotton bra that wouldn't sit well under this dress.

"I have to find the right bra to wear under this," I said.

"Pfft. You don't need one with this dress, remember? There's built in support!" Krista reminded me.

"Ah, right." I proceeded to turn away from her and unclasped my bra. I felt a sense of relief as my breasts were no longer constrained. I could feel Krista's eyes on my bare back and I began to slide the tight black dress over my head, and down my body. Sure enough, the dress had just enough support that I wouldn't be needing a bra after all. I stood in front of the mirror and eyed myself. The dress didn't look so bad after all, and the few pounds of exam weight I gained actually filled the dress out nicely. The neckline plunged just enough to expose a bit of cleavage. I brought my long, brown hair to one side of my body and gave it a few strokes.

"You look hot!" Krista exclaimed. "But you've got to get rid of that panty line."

I stared at my reflection, and she was right. My panty line was way too obvious with this form-fitting dress. I reached under my dress, and shuffled my purple panties down towards my ankles and kicked them to the side of the room towards my laundry hamper.

"Perfect!" She laughed. "How does that feel?"

I never really enjoyed going commando in the past, but this time it actually felt liberating.

"Feels great." I shot her smirk.

I sat back down on the edge of my bed and watched Krista play with her hair in front of the mirror.

"You know what I want to try tonight?" Krista asked.

"What's that?" I asked back.

"Well..." She turned around a gave me a sly grin. "I've always wanted to give someone a good lap dance."

I burst out laughing and Krista threw her pillow towards my face and missed.

"I'm serious! When you see people like Nicki Minaj doing that kind of thing, it's so hot. I would love to make someone go off like that."

"Sure, sure. Then why haven't I seen you practicing then?" I teased.

"Well maybe I can right now. Before we go out tonight." She looked at me and gave me a smile. She shuffled over to her speaker system and flipped on a song with a strong beat.

She jokingly strutted across the room towards me. "Pleeease. Just for fun!"

My heart was beating hard inside my chest, but I manage to keep myself composed. "Alright, show me what you got. But you better not quit school to be a stripper! I still need a study buddy!" I joked. I slid my bottom to the edge of the bed.

Krista walked over, taking each graceful step to the rhythm of the music. She turned her back towards me and her legs moderately apart.

"Spread those legs, hun!" She piped.

I remembered I wasn't wearing underwear, but at that moment I didn't really care anymore. I spread my legs apart and felt the tingle of the dorm room air against my pussy.

She bent over in front of me, and rotated her hips smoothly to the music. She inched her ass towards me and slowly began grinding against my exposed pussy.

catalinabreyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
catalinabreyle

Instantly, I felt a shiver of excitement shoot up my spine. She continued to grind her bottom against my clitoris, slowly first, and then harder. I widened my legs to invite her ass in even more.

"Oh God, that's nice!" I let slip from my mouth. My cheeks flushed, as I had just let my roommate know that she was arousing me. My heart was beating so hard, I could feel it in my head.

She bent her head down, and flicked it back up, allowing her brown locks to tumble down her back. She slid herself back up into a standing position, and turned towards me.

My heart continued to pound against my chest, uncertain of how she would respond to my excitement. Her eyes locked with mine, and she proceeded to unbutton her shorts and drop them to the floor, re-exposing her pink lacy thong.

"Oh ya?" She smirked.

She extended her hands around my neck and proceeded to straddle my body while I sat widespread on the edge of my bed. I let my hands wrap around her bare waist, as she moved her body closer to mine. My nipples were hard as she pressed her chest against mine. I remained speechless and breathed heavily as her face came closer and closer to mine.

"Well I've been waiting to make you say that for a long time." She whispered softly while wrapping her arms tighter around me.

Just then, I closed my eyes and felt her soft lips against mine. I opened my mouth and let her wet tongue explore my mouth. We kissed each other passionately, as I slid my hands further down her back and squeezed her bare ass cheeks in my hands.

Her hands slid from behind my neck down to my chest where she massaged my breasts in her hands. She paid attention to my hard nipples, and playfully squeezed them which sent shivers up my spine. She pushed my body gently down against the bed, and rested her pubic bone against my own. She grinded me rhythmically and slowly kissed her way down towards my breasts. She cupped my right breast in her hand, and pulled the cotton dress away, exposing my erect nipple. She sucked my nipple, allowing her tongue to swirl around it again and again.

"Ohh yesss," I moaned as I felt my clitoris pulsating, yearning for more of her touch.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't wear this dress after all." She said and reached down towards my hem. I shuffled around as she slid the dress up and over my body, throwing it to the ground beside the bed. My body was now completely exposed, ready to take her in. She smiled and gazed at my naked body.

"But this isn't fair, now is it?" I said. I sat up and positioned her upright on my bed. "I get to do a bit of exploring too, don't I?"

I reached behind her and under her crop top to unclasp her bra. Her breasts released and I reached under to slide her straps, and then her entire bra off. She willingly laid down on my bed, and I climbed my naked body on top of her. I leaned over and kissed her gently as I reached my hands under her top to explore to big, soft breasts, I pinched her nipples gently between my fingers and she let out sigh. I felt her body squirm beneath me I went down and sucked on each breast. My pussy was getting so wet as she continued to moan and breathe harder. I reached at the end of her top and pulled it off over head. She shuffled her bottom beneath me as she reached to take her thong off. I straddled her with my shaved pussy resting against her pubic bone. I leaned over and let my hanging breasts press hard against hers.

"I want to taste you," she said as she stared me hard in the eyes. She then quickly turned her body, pushing mine flat against the bed, with her body now on top of mine. Her hands glided down the front of my body, stopping to squeeze and massage me in the right places while her face went further down. She spread my legs gently apart as her head was now facing directly at my wet pussy. She kissed my inner thigh, working her way closer and closer. I then felt her tongue in my pussy as she began to alternate between lapping and kissing. Her tongue continued to explore deeper and I couldn't control the electricity of pleasure I felt. I didn't want her to stop.

"Oh, please!" I cried. "Yes!"

She continued to suck my pussy harder and harder, lapping away. She suddenly stopped, and I found her resting her body on top of mine again. Her mouth pressed against mine again as she let her one hand wander down towards my pussy, which throbbed for more. She massaged my clitoris, slowly at first to tease me again.

"Please!" I cried. "Make me cum!"

She slid her mouth down towards my breast again and sucked as she allowed her fingers to enter my wet pussy. She slid three fingers in, and proceeded to pump them in and out repeatedly, gliding in my juices. With my breast in her mouth, and her fingers penetrating me, I had truly never felt so much pleasure in my life. She continued to pump her fingers harder and harder, until I finally arched my back and felt my body release itself into the greatest orgasm I had ever experienced. My body shook and I moaned uncontrollably as she fingered me. My body shivered as she switched back to massaging my clit. My heart was still pounding but my breathing slowly subsided back to normal as her mouth reached mine again for another kiss.

I gazed into her deep brown eyes and smiled. After living all year with Krista, I never thought we would have an intimate moment as this.

"I guess we won't be making it out to the club after all?" she giggled.

I kissed her neck softly. "I think I'm a bit tired, but maybe next time I can practice my lap dance on you?"

"Sounds like a deal."

I pulled the covers up over our bare bodies and wrapped my arms around Krista's body, pressing my breasts against hers.

"I'm glad we'll be rooming again together next year."

Published 
Written by wanderstar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments