Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pool Time

12
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It’s a warm summer's evening when I exit the gym to the outside pool area, it’s dark out but the pool is illuminated by the fluorescent lights under the water. I’m the only one here and It’s so peaceful, the only noise coming from one or two birds chirping in the distance. I step into the water watching it ripple as I move further in, the temperature cooling down my heated skin. I duck my head under the water and run my hands over my face. When I rise back to the surface, I push off from the side and start a slow pace back and forth letting the water wash away any thoughts. I hear the door close and turn around when I get to the farthest side, my breath catches in my throat as I see you throw your towel onto a lounger one up from mine.

You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, you tie your hair into a messy bun on top of your head as you enter the pool. The water reaches just under your breasts when you reach the bottom of the pool, you look over at me so I dive under the water and start to swim to the other side hoping you didn’t see me. I break the surface of the water about mid-way and look around as I catch a glimpse of you swimming past, your face is one of determination as you move through the water gracefully.

We carry on swimming and passing each other smiles are exchanged as we do, I stop at the side of the pool and see forty-five minutes have gone past since you entered the pool. You come to a stop next to me and turn to leave the pool, as you do your hand grazes my thigh and our eyes connect briefly. Your eyes are the most vibrant green I’ve ever seen, like glass that’s washed up onto the shore with the sun glinting off of it. I watch as you climb the stairs out of the pool stretching your arms the muscles in your back flexing, your skin is like porcelain I want to run my nails all over marking it red leaving my mark for everyone to see.

I watch the droplets run down your back to your arse, oh how I’d love to run my tongue over you and catch every last one on my tongue. You’re wearing the deepest red bikini I’ve ever seen the sides knotted and brushing those delicate thighs as you walk over to your lounger and wrap the towel around yourself. You slide your flip-flops on and make your way over to the hot tub, your hips swaying from side to side like you’re putting on a show for me. I hear the jets start as you climb in so I do a few more lengths looking at you as I pass the hot tub, your head is tilted back with your eyes closed your mouth slightly agape as you relax into the hot water.

Taking a chance, I leave the pool pick up my towel and walk over to the hot tub, I hang my towel up on the hook and move to the edge of the tub clearing my throat when I get closer. You open your eyes and look at me through hooded lids as you move over slightly to make room, I climb in sitting opposite you. I rest my arms on the side of the tub and lean my head back letting out a sigh as the jets work the muscles in my back, after a while, I feel your foot graze my calf but think nothing of it.

I lift my head back up and chance a look at you, you’re in the same position you were in before I disturbed you apart from now, I can fully take you in. Your breasts jiggle with the flow of the water the sweat running down your neck to your cleavage, joining the water that surrounds us. As I’m gazing at you, I hear a small moan leave your parted lips and your chest rises out of the water as you take a deep breath; I carry on watching you as your cheeks flush pink, your tongue darting out slightly to wet your lips.

Your nose scrunches slightly and I can see your body tense up, I move closer to you and place my hand on your shoulder as I do you jump ever so slightly and look at me with your eyes nearly bulging out of your head. I look closer and see a blush covering your chest going up your neck to your face. I go to apologise but you stop me by placing your finger over my lips, I can smell the chlorine on your finger with a hint of something else that I just can’t quite place. I go to leave the hot tub but your hand on my arm stops me in my tracks, you pull me back down next to you our thighs pressed against one another.

I go to move over slightly but your hand is on my thigh squeezing gently, your nails biting into my skin slightly as I look at you with a raised eyebrow. You shrug your shoulders and grip my thigh tighter nails digging in further, then running them further up my leg, I gasp at the sensation and place my hand over yours prying it away. You take my hand and place it on your breast underneath the bikini top, your skin is so soft I can’t help but run my thumb over the skin that’s there. Your nipple is hard against my palm, I look into your eyes and see lust; you give a slight nod of your head to I move my fingers and pinch the tight bud. You gasp whilst looking into my eyes, your back arching trying to find more attention; I look down at your mouth as you do the same, both wetting our lips at the same time.

Our lips gravitate towards each other until they’re pressed together, your lips are like pillows soft and plump I could get used to this. I slide my tongue over your bottom lip as my fingers continue to pinch and pull at your nipple, my other hand moving up your arm to your neck squeezing ever so slightly and you moan against my mouth. I take this chance to slip my tongue into your mouth moving against yours in a duel for dominance, I move my hand from your neck down to your chest undoing the tie and letting your bikini fall around your middle. When my hand reaches your other breast, it starts to pinch and pull at the neglected nipple, the other hand moving to your back pulling you closer to me.

RebeccaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaHoney

You pull away gasping for air as my teeth bite your bottom lip, your lips are red and swollen but you smile at me as you cup my cheek and place a peck on my lips pulling away further; my hands drop back into the water as you move to straddle my lap, I move my hands to your thighs and slightly squeeze as I run my nails up and over your hips to your arse. I clasp your arse in my hands and pull you closer to me, I kiss your jaw and make my way down your neck sucking at your pulse point. You throw your head back and let out a breathy moan, your hands run up from my shoulders and into my hair your nails scratching at my scalp pulling me impossibly closer to you. I pull back slightly and kiss the forming bruise moving down to your collar bone giving it the same treatment, all the while my hands are kneading your arse as your hips are grinding against me.

I move my hands from your arse to your breasts and push them together, my mouth moving to your nipples taking it in turns to suck, lick and bite at the hardened nubs. Your gyrating makes the water splash around us as I kiss my way back up to your lips, I slide my tongue into your mouth my hands move to your hips and tug at the strings to release your bikini bottom. Once the piece of clothing is removed, I run my hands over the now naked flesh as I pull away from the kiss, I look up at your face and see you smile down at me your hair coming loose from the bun and framing your face perfectly; the moon behind you creating an almost angelic hue around your frame.

Pushing you back slightly I turn you around in the tub and pull you back onto my lap, your back pressed against my front, your legs on either side of mine. I run my hands over your thighs tracing my nails over the goose-pimpled flesh further up to your centre, just ghosting my fingertips over your outer lips and up into your stomach. Your head rolls back onto my shoulder exposing your neck, I bite the muscle between your neck and shoulder as I scratch down your stomach to your pubic bone. You grab my hands moving one to your pussy and the other to your mouth where you take a digit and start sucking and licking at the finger, I spread my legs making yours spread further apart as our joined hands reach their destination.

Our joint fingers run between your pussy lips through the wetness that’s there, you gasp as my finger touches your clit as you remove your hand and tangle it in my hair pulling my lips to yours as your tilt your head to the side. I circle your clit with my fingers applying little pressure whilst you’re moaning softly against my lips, you buck your hips up trying to force my fingers into your awaiting pussy. I tease your entrance dipping my index finger in slightly gathering up some of your arousal and bringing it up to my lips and tasting you. I’ve never tasted a woman so sweet as you do; I travel my finger back down your body to your cunt and circle your clit with more pressure than before, your hips buck wildly so I wrap my free arm around your waist and hold you close as I carry on circling your clit.

You turn your head and bite at my ear lobe as I apply a bit more pressure directly onto your clit, rolling the bud underneath my fingers whilst you moan into my ear and scratch at my scalp and arm.

As I carry on moving my fingers over your clit, your moans become louder and more desperate. I turn my head and swallow your moans in a searing kiss our teeth clash and tongues mingle in the heat of the moment. I can tell your about to cum so I move my hand lower and slide a finger inside you, as I do you pull away from the kiss and let out a groan biting your bottom lip. Despite my efforts of keeping you still, you manage to buck against my hand grinding your clit against my palm, driving my finger deeper inside of you until you start whimpering for more. I add a second digit and work my fingers inside you, curling them as I pull out slightly and repeat the process a couple of times until I feel you tense up.

As you’re tensing in my arms, I double my efforts thrusting my fingers inside you and rubbing your clit with my palm, you start to jerk on top of me matching my movement. Your walls close around my fingers tightly as I still try to keep the same rhythm, I move my free hand up to your throat and squeeze ever so lightly. That’s when you move your hand over the top of mine and apply more pressure to your throat, so I do as you silently ask and squeeze harder whilst your gasping for air and from pleasure.

I can’t help but look at you as you cum; you’re this stunning woman I just met on a casual swim, now writhing in my arms from the pleasure I am causing. Your eyes start to roll back into your head and your grip on me gets tighter your nails digging into my skin, leaving little crescent moon shapes in their wake. I slow my movements helping you ride out your orgasm as your moaning into the quiet night, the lights shining on your face creating the most beautiful picture I’ve ever seen, forever etched into my mind. As your walls release my fingers I remove them and circle your clit with my fingers whilst you carry on coming down from your high.

Once I’ve removed my fingers I tie your bikini top and bottoms back up aa I place one final kiss to your shoulder, I make sure you’re awake enough before I leave the tub. I grab my towel and wrap it around myself as I turn back to face you, I give you a wink and walk away leaving you in the afterglow and in search of a cold shower for myself.

 

Published 
Written by tech_chic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments