Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Salsa Seductress

"Stacey cums to her senses"

38
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words

A blonde and a brunette walked into a bar.

Not just any bar.

It was the grand opening of The Carriage House, the hottest social event in the city, and long queues of people were still waiting to get in. Dressed in their finest, men and women jostled to get inside and then make their way toward the long, oak bar counter. But let’s roll back slightly, to about two hours earlier…

Stacey had finally decided on her long, tight-fitting, red evening dress. She loved the outfit but had only worn it once, to a formal function at her work for which she bought it. There had been a couple of times she took it out and laid it on her bed while choosing an outfit, but she would always put it back into its cover and hang it up again. ‘For a special occasion’, she would tell herself.

Tonight was no different. The red dress was laid out with three more options: a skimpy, black lace cocktail dress, her prized black and white accent Valentino shoulder-padded dress, and one of her favourites, an off-the-shoulder, gold silk party dress. After trying it all on, several times, her decision was finally based on the fact that she loved the way her backside looked in the red dress. The shimmering material highlighted her butt beautifully. And she did feel a little frisky tonight. 

‘Maybe this dress would land me some handsome dick for the night’, flashed through her mind while she looked back at the mirror.

She giggled out loud at the thought of sex. Months have passed since she’s had a good dicking and tonight she was intent on breaking her fuck famine. She desperately needed to appease her agonizingly aching clit. It had been throbbing at will, several times a day for the past week or so, to the extent that it would become randomly engorged for no apparent reason. Her swollen nub was super sensitive and she would rock back and forth on her office chair to get some relief from the soft thong material that would lightly brush against it. Her body tingled constantly and even after making herself climax the other night, this persistent, sensitive sensation would not go away.  

Feeling fabulously frisky and desirably desperate, she called a taxi and made her way across town to meet up with her friends. They were going to the opening of a new venue in the city for which her best friend, Jess, had VIP invitations. 

In her hotel room, on the other side of town, Alison, on the other hand, knew exactly what she was throwing on for her night out in the city. An extremely short black number. ‘One, in which I feel a little sluttish’, was her primary motive. Looking at herself in the mirror, she turned around and bent over slightly. She smiled happily. Her equally tiny, black lingerie tanga made its presence known. Spectacularly. It was exactly what she wanted. She felt confident her outfit would get her the appropriate attention she was craving. 

“Slut it out, Ali,” she cooed at her mirror image, “We’re only here for one night!”

After blowing herself a kiss in the mirror, she grabbed her clutch purse, room key card and slammed the door behind her. The porter had told her about a new place opening up across the road, when she asked him where she could go and have a good time. She was ready to have a good time.

When Stacey and her two friends arrived at the venue and eventually got inside, they quickly found an available table around which they hovered. Jess called the first round and headed towards the bar to order some drinks while Cat and Stacey chatted. And scanned the venue for potential. 

“Oh yes! He can cum on my face,” Cat giggled and pointed at a tall, dark-toned guy a couple of tables away. They both laughed raucously as they pointed out guys whom they believed were hot enough. 

“Look at the bulge in that one’s pants! Come here big boy,” Cat jestingly walked towards the well-built, clearly gym trained, guy while Stacey wolf-whistled at her. She stopped short and hastily returned to the table. 

“I could only fuck him in the dark,” she smirked, “he’s nice from far, but far from nice up close,” she added, both screeching with laughter again. 

When Jess returned with their drinks, including a tray with six tequila shots, she was quickly brought up to speed about the dick talent they’d screened so far. 

“Well, I’m taking the barman home tonight,” Jess casually informed them, “He’s a black Adonis and based on the outlined size of his oh-so-tight pants, he’s also hung like a horse!” 

A raucous rapture of hilarity ensued, after which the girls stood on their toes, frantically trying their best to get a good look at the black-stallion barman. 

“Good God, Jess, he must be like nineteen years old,” coughed Stacey, nearly choking on her drink. 

“That’s how I like ‘em… young, hung, and full of cum!” Jess tauntingly shouted out to the other two, who squealed in amusement. Their evening had kicked off in high gear and two rounds of tequilas loosened whatever else was still a bit taut. 

Not long after, the girls were well on their merry way and were shaking their tushies on the dance floor. Burly men were abundant and the girls could pick and choose welcoming crotches into which they would grind their asses or feel foreign fingers fondle their bodies: some, lingered caresses along their breast lines, others trailing down their legs or across their backsides. The dance floor had become a sexually charged melting pot with bodies writhing against each other. Some tongues lustfully entwined already. 

Stacey was having a lot of fun, feeling somewhat euphoric as a result of the alcohol, music, and physical touches which showered over her. They finished another round of shots again, vodka with a lime chaser, and headed back onto the dance floor. 

She was enjoying the virile attentions on her body, but when a hand slipped around her waist, she immediately recognised its subtle femininity. Thinking it was one of her girlfriends, and in jest, she jostled her ass backwards into her partner’s crotch. 

A Latino salsa song started playing and keeping their positions, they started swaying in sync with the music. Stacey threw her head back while her partner held her firmly from behind, one arm around her waist and the other holding her arm while they moved together to the song. She felt safe and could let go completely.

At one point, for a moment, the universe slowed down though. Sensually squirming her body against her partner, her head tilted back searching for her friend’s face. Surprised, but not alarmed, she sensed the heat and wetness of a tongue licking up against her neck. Lingering at her ear before it slowly darted inside. Ensuing goose bumps that tickled all over her body. The intense sensations it produced, produced a nervous snicker. Her arousal was ardent, yet accompanied by a sharp pang of shame.  

Her gaze returned to the dance floor, spotting Jess and Cat dancing a couple of meters away from her. They were surrounded by a group of men and had not noticed her. It took a couple of seconds for her to realise that if her friends were dancing in front of her, someone else was behind her. 

Turning around, while embraced, she burst out with laughter. A feeble attempt at hiding her embarrassment about her frolicsome behaviour with the unknown woman who still had her arms around her waist. 

She leaned in next to the woman’s ear.

“Please forgive me. I thought you were one of my girlfriends,” and turned around to point them out, and leaned in again, “but as it turns out, it wasn’t.” She pulled a funny face and threw her head back as she laughed about her racy actions. 

“Well, then the question is: Did you enjoy it?” the anonymous assailant spoke into her ear. Her arms were firmly locked around Stacey. 

Stacey had never been with a woman before. Yes, she had that one incident with a close friend while she was in high school, but she never thought about it again. She and her best friend at the time kissed, caressed, and went down on each other at a sleep-over. She admittedly enjoyed the tender kisses, how her friend licked at her pussy and although she did not mind eating her out, she never considered it again. It was casually brushed away as part of her teenage discovery experiences. 

Now, looking at the woman in front of her, she was immediately struck by three things:

Her unknown protagonist was gorgeously beautiful;

She felt exhilarated by her touch;

And her pussy was throbbing.

She brought her face right up to her ear.

“I fucking loved it,” she uttered, clasping her arms around the woman too.

“I’m Alison,” the brunette stroked up Stacey’s back with her one hand, her fingers slipping under her hair and holding her head. She moved in and kissed her.

A little shocked at first because it was so unexpected, Stacey’s eyes closed and her world became still when her dance partner’s lips parted hers, and that hot searching tongue entered her mouth.

There was no music. No lights. No people. Just her and Alison.

It felt like a movie scene where everything else falls away and the only reality was the fantastic sensation of her pursuer lovingly kissing her. Her body responded, justifiably, and she entwined her tongue tauntingly around Ali’s.

The softness of her full lips sublimely sucked at hers, and her sweet, vodka-stained tongue delicately swirled around hers. It was perhaps the most wonder-lust kiss Stacey had ever experienced. It took her breath away. And once their lips parted, Alison with near-closed eyes, brought her hand up to her mouth and erotically dragged her bottom lip down, ostensibly longing for more.

“Your mouth tastes like Christmas morning,” she leaned into Stacey's ear and licked up her neck, “and I want more!”

Stacey’s reality returned to the dance floor, finding the music suddenly overpoweringly loud and the swarms of people around her, now an annoying hindrance in an otherwise perfect moment.

“I’m Stacey,” she introduced herself while they held onto each other and swayed to the room rhythm, “I’m here with two of my girlfriends, but it looks like they’ve found some dick already,” as she pointed to them.

“Are you here with anyone?” she promptly pried.

“Nah,” Alison replied into her ear, her warm breath sweeping up Stacey’s neck and sending stabbing pulses down her body, “I’m here by myself. I’m in town for work and don’t know anyone here.”

“Oh, wow, so where are you staying,” Stacey prodded.

“I’m at the Marriott, across the road,” she replied, curling her tongue around Stacey’s lower lobe before sucking into her mouth, “Are you ready to leave?” she breathed into her ear.

Melting into her pursuer, Stacey’s reply came without hesitation.

“Yes, let's!”  

Ali grabbed her hand and led her off the dance floor, where Stacey stopped and signalled for her friend’s attention. She waved goodbye kisses to them, which were first met with looks of confusion but then followed by animated cheering and wolf-whistles when they noticed who was leading their friend away. Stacey could feel her complexion turn bright pink, only relieved by the fact that it was too dark inside for anyone to notice.

Alison led the way and once they were outside, she swung Stacey around and kissed her again, pushing her up against the brick-face wall while grinding her knee in between her legs. Stacey’s long, tight red dress was now a deterrent more than anything else, frustrating Alison who feverishly tugged at it to reach Stacey’s intimate areas. She annoyingly pulled away from the kiss, her eyes erotically still shut before they opened.

“I desperately need to taste you,” she uttered longingly, grabbing Stacey’s hand and leading her across the busy street. Stacey grabbed the hems of her dress to keep up in her high heels. The hotel was close by and once they were inside the elevator, their kissing, fondling and excited giggles about their ensuing encounter were rousingly apparent.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

When they finally made it to Alison’s room, the swiped access card unlocked their much anticipated private area. Ali closed the door and asked Stacey if she wanted a drink, but walked up to her before she could answer. Her one hand curled around Stacey’s head and pulled it into her kiss.

This time around, it was slow and considered. When their lips touched, Ali gently dragged her bottom lip up against Stacey’s, parting her lips and allowing her warm tongue to enter her mouth. Trembling and feeling slightly overwhelmed by the sensual, sincere kiss, her eyes closed as she gave herself over to her lover. Her tongue weaved around Ali’s while their hands eagerly explored each other.

While locked in their kiss, Ali slowly started unzipping Stacey’s dress before her one hand slipped inside the dress and her fingers could touch her. Stacey experienced shimmering, electric flutters floating across her body. Her lover’s touch burnt into her and she gasped when Ali’s hand followed the arched curve of her lower back to the top of her butt. And the probing finger which softly stroked circles at the entrance to her ass cheeks.

Exhilaration coursed through her, coupled with throbbing aches which emanated from her crotch. Moaning delightfully, her hands tugged at Ali’s dress, wriggling it upwards so she too, could explore her lover’s body. The tight dress sprung free once it migrated above Ali’s curvy ass and hips. She softly caressed and followed the pronounced curve of her ample, yet surprisingly tight ass.

Still kissing, Ali moaned into her mouth when her fingers slowly cupped under her butt and pulled it open. Ali’s tongue drove deeper into her mouth, panting and moaning when a lone finger tapped against the dewy drop which had formed at her pussy entrance. The finger taps parted her lips which released more of her juices, coating Stacey’s fingers as they probed and prodded into her wetness.

Ali’s middle digit eagerly found Stacey’s folds and feverishly fingered into her. Tongues and fingers toiled together as they squirmed against each other in near ecstasy.

“Come with me,” Ali breathed seductively when she unexpectedly pulled her lips from Stacey’s.

She led Stacey to the edge of the three-quarter hotel bed and turned around. Biting at her lip, she peeled off Stacey’s dress and unclipped her bra which she slid back over her shoulders to fall on the ground. Slipping her fingers under the lacy thong, she dropped down to her knees as she pulled it down and allowed Stacey to step out of it. She looked up at her, compulsively biting at her lip while her gaze followed every curve of Stacey's delicious body. She paused and stared longingly at the cleanly shaved mound between her lover’s legs. Coming back up, she pushed Stacey back onto the bed, following her onto it and mounting her as she bent forward and sucked into her kiss.

Stacey moaned ecstatically when Ali’s mouth moved to her neck. The kisses and light bites caused passion-flamed licks that spread across her entire body. She opened her eyes to watch how Ali slid down and tenderly cupped her breast before lovingly sucking at her profoundly sensitive nipples. The warmth of her tongue snaked around the areola, around the stiff nipple, and then the overwhelming sensation when it was sucked into her mouth. Biting down just enough to send spasms of stabbing throbs that hit her clit in sublime succession.

Many men had gone down on her. But watching Ali’s long dark hair snake across her abdomen while her hot lips pecked at her skin was like nothing she had experienced before. She longed for the moment when Ali’s mouth would reach her aching pussy, involuntarily grinding her hips upwards against her body for some relief. She came up, resting on her elbows to get a better view of her surreal affair. Moaning at the soft kisses. Loudly groaning when her lover’s searing tongue grazed along her labia.

Ali sat up and pulled her dress over her head, freeing her ample tits which bewitchingly bounced in front of Stacey’s eyes. Ebony dark nipples stiffened when she reached up to touch it, eliciting a drawn moan when it was tugged at. Ali leaned forward and dropped her gorgeous breasts onto Stacey's face, who sucked and gnawed at the erect nips before Ali slid down again. She paused when her face was right in front of Stacey’s exposed pussy. Using both hands, she rubbed her thumbs upward along the outer lips of Stacey’s damp lips. Her mouth dropped open when she parted the pinkish-hued labia, then glanced up at Stacey, and kept eye contact as she lowered her mouth onto the anticipating clit.

Stacey’s head flung back as she groaned loudly when Ali’s tongue pushed into her. The sheer hotness of it burnt through her entire body. Then the tantalizing tongue tickled upward, just below her clit which by now, felt like it was the size of a grape. Stacey inadvertently leaned forward and grabbed Ali’s hair and forcefully pulled her closer. Ali hummed moans vibrated into her abdomen when she sucked the swollen clit into her mouth, her tongue expertly swirling around and rhythmically darting against it.

“Oh my God, fuck that is sooo gooood!!” Stacey’s ecstatic cries echoed through the hotel room.

Her nubile lover’s relentless tonguing of her clit drove Stacey higher and higher into a blissfully roused state. Her body felt weightless as if she was floating upwards. Holding tightly onto Ali’s hair, her hips rose to grind her throbbing clit into a rapturous relief.

Her orgasm released jolts which made her body buck and jerk fiercely, both women clinging onto each other as wave after wave ravished her. Uncontrollable cries of laughter roared loudly as her body fell back onto the bed. Ali’s tongue moved down and slid deep into her dripping hole. Then she slowly sucked the swollen clit back into her mouth and held it there for a few seconds before it was released with a popping plop, causing Stacey’s body to quiver again as a post-orgasmic torrent ripped through her.

Gasping for air, Stacey opened her eyes and tried to re-focus on the blurry view of her lover between her legs. She realised that she was holding onto clumps of Ali’s hair in her clenched fists. Lifting her face, she met Ali’s gaze.  

“That was… incredible. I didn’t know just how badly I needed that,” Stacey shyly whispered under her heavy breath. Her lover’s face was coated with her juices, dripping off her chin which Ali licked at and then wiped her face with the back of her hand. Ali looked like a wet mess, but she had the most alluring sexual glow Stacey had ever seen. “You are amazing,” she added, feeling herself blush and turning her head away.  

“Your pussy is even better than your mouth,” Ali replied while she wriggled up to Stacey’s face. Their bodies slid sublimely on a coating of perspiration and sex.

Stacey held Ali’s face as she came up to meet her kiss. She tasted herself in Ali’s mouth, the sweet nectar aroma filling their senses as tongues mashed against each other. Holding Ali’s face, her other hand explored her back, and probing fingers trailed the deep lower back curve before it caressed the rounding of her tight butt. Their kiss had become lust-fuelled licks, sucking on each other’s tongues or lips. Even some sporadic biting.

Stacey made Ali sit upright on her knees, spreading her legs apart for access and kissed her again, crushing their lips and tongues together. Ali tossed her head back and inhaled loudly when Stacey found her drenched pussy and two fingers slipped into her with one deep stroke.

Stacey had only ever fingered herself, whilst masturbating, and she knew how and where she liked it best. But feeling her two digits buried entirely inside Ali was totally different. The first thing she noticed, was how glowingly hot her pussy was. A near-scorching sensation which flamingly spread up her hand and through her own body. She gripped Ali’s hair behind her head and pulled her into her mouth while her fingers curled upward and slowly circled her inner walls. Distinguishing similar features that felt totally dissimilar. Circling around and around, onto what she hoped would be Ali’s g-spot, she listened to where her lover would moan. Or pull away. Or grind against her fingers. Gentle, yet firm circular strokes became smaller and smaller until she could hone in on where Ali was most sensitive.

Ali’s breathing had become short gasps for air and she threw her arms around Stacey, face buried in her neck while her hips gyrated to the erotic massage. Distinguishably close, her nails dug into Stacey’s back as she held on, her moans becoming feverishly louder in Stacey’s ear.

She could sense Ali was close.

Tacking course, her finger motion changed to upward, curled spanks, increasing her tempo and ferocity against her lover’s most sensitive spot. Ali’s hips rocked back and forth, riding her pulverising penetration aggressively. The sloshing sound of her soaked pussy powerfully drove her to an ecstatic high. Her body slowly bowed back, her face raised towards the heavens when she started crying out raucously.

Trying her best to stay attentively focused, Stacey delighted at the display of Ali’s glistening body. Her free hand reached out and her flat palm rubbed up against the gorgeous swinging tits, twisting the nipples roughly between her fingers. She soaked up the erotic scene taking place before her. The fact that she was giving Ali such pleasure brought her immense joy, one she had never felt before during sex.

Ali’s fervent cries became shorter, louder, and more intense until she suddenly stopped. It sounded like she stopped breathing. Stacey’s heart skipped a beat but mesmerizingly kept her two fingers pulsing relentlessly against Ali’s passion pad.

Her body became still. Like the quietness before a huge storm. Then, abruptly, her body started quivering, followed by a long exhaled, ghostly breath as her body started jerking viciously. Muscles appeared contorted under violent, spastic convulsions. Neck veins swelled proudly above the skin. Her wide open mouth franticly gasped for air before a high pitch scream released her golden squirt, a hot jet stream that splashed across Stacey's chest.

Somewhat taken by surprise but immediately recognising the gush for what it was, she revelled at the sensational warm liquid running down her chest, dripping from her nipples which stiffened instantly. She tugged at her aching nipples while pounding Ali’s pussy over the precipice.

When Ali’s body finally slumped lifelessly onto the bed, with her fingers still deeply curled inside her, Stacey slowed and gently rubbed around her inner walls. Mini moans escaped from Ali’s mouth in between deep breaths as she revived herself to reality.

After a couple of minutes, her hazel eyes opened slowly and she came up onto her elbows. Face flushed, scruffy hair, smudged make-up and all... Stacey could not help but adore how sexy Ali looked at that moment.

“You are fucking gorgeous,” she whispered.

“And you, my God, have made me cum like a fucking sixteen-year-old virgin,” Ali smirked, making quirky grunt-giggles before she suddenly stopped and looked Stacey straight in the eyes, biting her bottom lip as her mind reran the orgasmic encounter.

“Fuck, girl, can I take you home with me?” she finally uttered, “Because I definitely want more of you!” she added, her shoulders rocking as she laughed loudly, causing her fabulous breasts to jiggle wildly.

Stacey stared intently at Alison while she slowly slipped her fingers from her and brought them up to her mouth to suck it clean.

“This was a first for me,” she stated softly, “I have never been with another woman in this way. And I have never, ever, climaxed with anyone like I did with you, Ali. It was the most wonderful and I would really like… no, really love, to see more of you.”

Published 
Written by WetWalter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments