Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serving Miss Chantelle

"The seventh in the Miss Susan series"

18
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The following morning I awoke between Miss Susan and Miss Chantelle with my arse absolutely on fire; Miss Chantelle had spared nothing with my caning. As I stirred, Miss Chantelle awoke, smiling at me as her hand felt the weals on my arse. I groaned and she told me that I had better get used to it as she was a disciplinarian; as though the pain in my arse hadn't already let me know that! As she got out of bed and headed for the en-suite, she told me to follow her, directing me to lie on my back on the floor. As she stood astride me, I gazed up at her statuesque black thighs and bottom and the luxuriant black bush. Opening my mouth, I waited for the stream to arrive; when it did it was more of a flood than a stream, soaking my face and hair, despite my best efforts to swallow. After I had sat up and licked her clean, she told me to hurry up and mop the floor before Miss Susan wanted to use it.

While I was serving breakfast to the girls, Miss Susan told me that she needed to study for the approaching exams, but that I should accompany Miss Chantelle shopping and that my clothes were laid out on the bed. I gulped when I saw what was on the bed; a floaty, pleated blush pink micro mini skirt and a matching lace-up front crop top. As I dressed, I could see in the mirror that the skirt barely covered my arse cheeks, knowing that the slightest breath of wind was likely to blow it up, displaying the weals to the world. Once I'd put on the white court shoes that Miss Susan had chosen, I checked myself in the mirror. At least the cane marks weren't visible, but it was hardly the normal choice of clothing for a forty-five-year-old lawyer, particularly when she would be accompanying her twenty-four-year-old PA.

I have to say, Miss Chantelle looked stunning in the white dress she had worn the night before, even though the wine stain was clearly visible. The wind was not strong, but I could feel my skirt being blown about as Miss Chantelle led me along by the hand; we certainly attracted a few interested looks! At the shop, Miss Chantelle took her time deciding what she wanted to try on, handing everything to me to hold for her. As I followed her around, I could see other girls looking at us and giggling as she handed me clothing to hold for her. She had me stand outside the changing room she was using and hand her different items to try on, occasionally being sent to get a different size.

As I followed her, half a step behind, to the cash desk, I could see the girl on the till looking us up and down curiously. I felt distinctly exposed in my micro mini skirt, with my nipple rings obvious under the crop top. The young girl smirked at me as Miss Chantelle stood to one side and I placed her purchases on the counter. It got worse when Miss Chantelle said, "Be a good girl, Joanna, go and get that other skirt I liked."

Knowing I was expected to reply, I did so, "Yes Miss Chantelle." Now, the girl did giggle as I left to get the skirt.

Returning, I could see them deep in conversation, and as I placed the skirt on the desk, the young girl grinned at me saying, "Good girl, I love your clothes!"

Once again, remembering my manners and Miss Chantelle's authority, I replied, "Thank you, Miss." I handed my credit card to her to pay for the clothes, and when I had paid and put it away, she handed me the package with a broad grin, saying that she hoped she would see us again.

As I followed half a step behind Miss Chantelle, I could feel the breeze on my bare mound and was sure that the back of my skirt was blowing up, but I did not dare do anything about it. Arriving at her apartment, she directed me to strip naked before hanging her purchases up. Once I had completed the task, I saw that she had removed her dress, and I watched as she deliberately turned to face away from me, bending to display her magnificent arse. Knowing what was required of me, I dropped to my knees and parted the cheeks with my hands as my tongue found her puckered hole. Lapping away furiously, I could feel my arousal growing, knowing I was where I belonged.

I could feel Miss Chantelle push her arse back onto my face as she told me to bury my tongue deep. Holding her thighs, I helped to push my face deeper between her cheeks as I forced my tongue home, the earthy taste delighting my senses. She was fingering herself as I tongue-fucked her, eventually cumming hard, her anal sphincter clenching on my tongue. Straightening up, leaving me kneeling on the floor she turned to look at me, saying, "Mmm, good girl, Joanna, you enjoyed that, didn't you?" Of course, I agreed with her; it was nothing but the truth. She walked behind me, roughly pushing her fingers into my wetness, bringing me nearly to orgasm, before abruptly stopping, saying, "Oh no, Joanna, I'm not giving you that pleasure today."

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

I was sent to get dressed, dressed being nothing other than my micro mini skirt and crop top, of course! She handed me the stained dress, telling me to either have it cleaned or to buy her an identical new one and to make sure that she had it for next Friday, as she intended to come to the club again. As I left, I checked the label to see where it had come from, knowing that the stain was unlikely to come out. Thinking things through, I realised there was nothing for it but to go to the shop dressed as I was; there was no way Miss Susan would let me get changed. As I walked there, I could feel people staring at me, and I felt so much more vulnerable now that I was unaccompanied.

As I entered the shop, clearly designed for younger girls of the larger variety, I could see the shop assistants eyeing me quizzically, before a young girl came over, saying, "Can I help you, madam?"

"Ummm, yes, Miss, I need to replace this dress, because the stain won't come out." As she took the dress from me, she smirked, saying that it didn't appear to be my size. I explained that it was my friend's and she just nodded at me, telling me to wait where I was while she went to look.

When she returned with the new dress, she must have seen the look of relief on my face, saying, "It looks like it was important for you to get this, madam." I noticed that she put heavy emphasis on the word "madam" and agreed with her, wondering once again how I not only allowed young girls to speak to me like that but actually reveled in it. I could scarcely believe my ears when she said, "You'd have been in big trouble with her, wouldn't you?"

What could I say? "Yes, Miss, I would," I almost whispered. As she rang up my purchase and handed me the package, she told me that I was a very lucky girl. I hurried out as quickly as I could and returned to the safety of my apartment; relative safety, anyway!

Miss Susan was having a break from studying when I got home. Smiling widely, she had me twirl for her to show off my clothes before sending me to hang them up. Returning naked, she slapped me on the arse, causing me to groan, at which she giggled and pulled on my nipple rings, before sending me to prepare lunch. As Miss Susan was still studying hard, the rest of the day was fairly quiet; just lots of hugs, cuddles, and, to be fair, sex in the evening.

Sunday morning started with Miss Susan deciding that I should be treated to her first pee of the day, something I was starting to get used to! After licking her clean, we showered together, with me assiduously making sure I cleaned her everywhere. As usual, she dressed in jeans and T-shirt, while I remained naked and prepared breakfast for us both. Study for Miss Susan, while I put a load in the washing machine and hand-washed all the lingerie. We decided to go to the pub for Sunday dinner and I was allowed a skirt that was slightly longer! Of course, a young girl in a T-shirt and jeans and an older lady in a mini skirt and crop top does attract looks, but I was getting used to it, while Miss Susan positively reveled in the attention we got.

In the evening I was put through my training paces; collar and leash, with the butt plug and attached tail. I was getting quite good at wagging my tail by this time and Miss Susan was pleased with my progress at walking to heel. This was followed by a very satisfactory session in bed and reasonably early to sleep, ready for a new week ahead.

Published 
Written by mature_joanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments