Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shielded and Secure

"I want her to feel safe."

14
10 Comments 10
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Walking underneath the starry sky, our fingers laced together, I look over at you. You’re looking down, your brown hair covering your beautiful face, not for the first time tonight, as you blush from my compliments. I can’t help but smile at how cute you are when you’re embarrassed. I look forward again, and we continue walking back to your house. I can feel you stealing glances in my direction, but I don’t look because I don’t want you to look away.

We stop in front of your house, and I stand in front of you underneath the porch light, staring lovingly into your beautiful brown eyes. Your cheeks are bright red as you invite me into your home in a small, fragile voice. I happily accept, wanting to spend more time with you.

We make our way to your room and sit on your bed across from each other. You sit with your legs tucked under you, and I sit with my legs crossed. As we talk and get to know each other more, I look into your eyes and see the pain from your ugly past and want nothing more than to shield you from it. I slide over next to you, wrapping my arm around you, holding you close. You look down again, hair hiding your face, but lean into me for comfort. I hold you closer and push the hair out of your eyes and tilt your face up to me. For a moment, both of us just look in to each other’s eyes, feeling our hearts pounding faster. Nervous to move too fast too soon, I place a kiss on your forehead and hold you close again.

We talk some more, just enjoying cuddling with each other, easily revealing things we wouldn’t be comfortable sharing with others, when you start caressing my leg; a sign you’re ready to go further. I look over at you, and you look at me, and I gently place my hand on your cheek. Our breathing becomes heavier, but we don’t look away. I slowly lean in and place a soft kiss on your lips. I separate from you and look at you for confirmation that that was okay. You purr in response, and I can’t help giggling at how cute you are. I lean in and give you another kiss, this time taking your bottom lip between mine and nibbling. You moan into my lips, and I feel it vibrate through my body, giving me shivers. I lick your bottom lip, and you stick your tongue out to meet mine.

Our tongues begin to dance as my hand slips down to the hem of your shirt, slowly lifting, trying to sense any sign of discomfort from you. You lift your arms up and break the kiss long enough to allow me to remove your top, and then your lips and tongue clash with mine once again. I reach behind you and unclasp your bra and slowly remove it from you. Once removed, you freeze, suddenly feeling self-conscious and nervous. As I break away, you lift your arms to your small chest. I smile warmly at you and remove my top and bra. Both of us now topless in front of each other, I gently pull your arms back down, exposing your beautiful body. I gently lay you onto your pillows and hover over you, my face coming down to meet yours. As we get back into kissing, I press my body down to yours, our breasts touching, causing our nipples to become hard and rub against each other.

I begin to kiss my way down your face, down your neck, and to your breasts. I lick around one of your nipples as I look up at you. You look down at me and purr for me again. I smile and take your nipple in my mouth and suck on it. “Ohhhhhhhhh,” you moan for me. I switch to your other nipple, which elicits the same response. I lick down the rest of your upper body, taking my time to circle my tongue around your belly button before making my decent to my final destination.

I slide my body down so my face is between your legs. I look deep into your eyes, waiting for a sign, or signal, or anything really. After a nervous moment, you give me a nod and open your legs wide, letting me know I’m allowed to advance. Still wanting to take it slow with you, I place a trail of kisses up and down the inside of both of your thigh before I bring my face in front of your pussy.

Looking up at you, I begin to lick slowly up your slit.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

I taste your juices and am instantly addicted. Halfway through the lick I close my eyes and moan, enjoying your delicious taste. My tongue gradually picks up speed as I lap up your love for me hungrily. Your moans and hands on my head urging me to keep going, which I’m more than happy to oblige. My tongue teases and licks your clit making your hips rotate. I move my finger up to the entrance of your pussy and start to circle it, but you freeze. I immediately stop and look up at you. Your nervous eyes stare into mine. I can see the bad memories flooding to the front of your mind as you try to relax. My eyes never leaving yours, I caress the inside of your thigh, as your desire fights your fears. You take a deep breath before nodding for me to continue.

My finger slowly inserts into your pussy. You squirm and squeal, so I leave my finger still allowing you to get used to it before I gently work it in and out. You begin to relax as the sensation takes over and I return to licking your clit. Your hands come back down to my head as you moan loudly for me. I lick and finger you, eager to please. You beg me for another finger. Reluctant at first, but I slowly insert another and build my speed back up. I wrap my mouth around your clit and begin sucking on it, sending you into a frenzy. Your hips buck against my face and you push my head down on your clit, making it hard for me to hold one, so I latch on tighter with my mouth. You tell me that you’re close so I curl my fingers up inside you and massage your g-spot. You scream my name as you cum pours out of you and onto my fingers. I remove my mouth from your clit but continue to rub the inside of your pussy, wanting to maximize your orgasm.

When you finally come down, I slowly remove my fingers from inside you and bring myself up to lie next to you. I offer one of my fingers to you, to which you happily take it into your mouth, sucking your juices off my finger, while I put my other finger into my own mouth. Our lips so close almost touching as we stare into each other’s eyes, enjoying your taste on my fingers. You remove your mouth from my finger, and I do the same and we lean in to kiss.

This kiss is so tender and loving. We hold each other close, just wanting to feel the other’s love and warmth in the embrace. You pull me on top of you while we kiss, slipping your hands inside my pants. I quickly undo them and slip them off. You rub my pussy, getting your fingers wet and slick, and I moan into our kiss. I feel you slip a finger in to my hot pussy and I let out a long moan. You work your finger in and out of me and place your thumb on my clit, putting pressure on it. My hips move involuntarily, and I begin riding your hand as I try to kiss you, my head swimming in bliss. You insert another finger into my pussy, and I grip the pillow that your head is laying on. My hips moving faster, I’m unable to focus on kissing you as I just look down at you, enjoying your fingers more than you know. Your other hand slips its way behind me and starts rubbing my star. My head completely drops down as I moan, “Yessssssssssss”. Your finger slides into my ass, and I almost instantly cum, screaming your name in ecstasy. My body spasms on top of you, but you don’t let up until I’m almost fully down from my climax.

After you pull your fingers out of me, I collapse on top of you, breathing heavy into the side of your face. You wrap your arms around me and hold me, and I do my best to wrap my arms around you too. We smile at each other and give each other a kiss. I roll off of you and turn you on your side, back facing me. I slide in behind you and wrap my arm around you, holding you tightly against me. We fall asleep like this, in a loving embrace that feels like safety and security.

***

For my kitten who came and went like a wisp of smoke. The first girl I called mine.

Published 
Written by Mrs_Guarantee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments