Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent Love 2

"Diana and Emma continue to find ways to please each other."

7
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Diane and Emma had spent the rest of the second day staring at each other and stealing touches when they could. But they had no real opportunity to be close until the afternoon of the third day. After lunch was their private time. Each person was to find a place on the island away from everyone else and spend the time in quiet reflection. Counselors would make rounds around the island checking on each one of the guests and would talk quietly if someone was troubled over something.

As Diane made her way down a path with her mat tucked under her arm, she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She turned around and saw Emma. Emma brought one finger up to her lips, telling Diane to keep quiet. She then shooed Diane on ahead of her. Diane smiled and turned back around to find a place along the trail. She saw a large spot ahead of her, a spot large enough for two mats. Diane knew that they were taking a risk, but she was willing to risk it if Emma was. Diane stepped off the path and laid her mat on the ground. Emma walked up to her, brought a finger up, and trailed it across Diane's bottom lip. Diane let her tongue reach out and flick across the tip of Emma's finger.

"I'll be right back. Don't start without me," Emma whispered to Diane. She stepped back onto the path and found a spot further down the trail to leave her mat. She made her way back up the trail and found Diane lying on her side on her mat. Emma stepped closer and lay down beside Diane facing her.

"No talking. We don't want to get caught. Yesterday you got to watch. Today we get to touch." Emma unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open just enough for Diane to see that she wore no bra. Emma reached out for Diane's hand and pulled it up to her neck. She laid Diane's palm against her skin and pulled her hand away to let Diane explore. Emma slid her hand up under Diane's shirt and discovered she wasn't wearing a bra either. Emma wrapped her hand around Diane's ribs and lightly skimmed her fingers across her skin. Diane wiggled from Emma's light touch but didn't say a word. Emma slid her hands back down to the bottom of Diane's shirt. She quickly released all of the buttons, exposing naked breasts to the cool air.

Diane slid her hand down Emma's neck and onto her chest. She laid one finger on a collarbone and ran her finger along its length. She moved to the other side but lowered her lips down and kissed along the collar bone. She let her tongue slide along the protruding bone until she reached Emma's shoulder. Diane brought both hands up, laid them on Emma's chest, and slid down slowly across her breasts. She stopped and used the palms of her hands and circled over the top of the hard nubs. She finally moved her hands down and caught both nipples between her fingers. She pinched her fingers together and rolled Emma's nipples between them. She heard Emma's quick breath and saw the desire rising in her eyes.

Emma brought a finger up to Diane's mouth and slipped it between her lips. Diane immediately started sucking, licking, and sliding up and down the length of Emma's finger. Emma leaned forward and lowered her head down to Diane's chest. She slowly let her tongue glide across one nipple, circling, teasing, and nipping at it until Diane's breathing had increased. Emma finally wrapped her lips around Diane's hard nipple and sucked it into her mouth. She kept sucking until her lips were wrapped around Diane's areola. Emma pulled her head back and released her hold, letting all but the nipple slip from her mouth. Emma started sucking on Diane's nipple like a baby, pulling it between her lips over and over again.

Diane managed to keep herself from moaning, but there was no controlling her ragged breathing. She kept Emma's nipples trapped in between her fingers and pulled them away from Emma as she twisted them. She increased the pressure with her fingers and twisted them harder. She heard a small whimper from Emma, but the look on her face let Diane know it was a whimper of pleasure. When Emma pulled her head back away from Diane's nipples, Diane used the opportunity to bend down and start tonguing one of Emma's nipples.

Diane's tongue circled and flicked across the hard nub until it became even harder. Diane then wrapped her lips around it. She let her teeth bite down gently and started flicking back and forth across its tip. She heard a whispered curse word escape from Emma's lips, but her hands were wrapped in Diane's hair holding her close. Diane kissed across Emma's chest and started lavishing her other nipple. Tongue, lips, and teeth, she used them all on Emma's nipple until Emma was panting and squirming beneath her. Diane slid a hand down Emma's stomach and pelvis and into the loose shorts that Emma was wearing. She slipped her hand underneath her panties and found a fountain of fluid between Emma's shaking legs.

Diane laid her hand flat against Emma's mound and slid her entire hand down and through the wetness that leaked from Emma's core. Diane took her time and explored all of Emma's pussy with her fingers.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

She finally pulled her cum covered fingers up and across Emma's clit. Emma's hips bucked against her hand, letting Diane know she was definitely ready for what Diane was offering. Diane pulled the hood back from Emma's clit and placed a finger on either side. She pinched and slid her fingers up and down Emma's throbbing clit. She watched Emma's face the entire time.

Emma's breathing increased, her eyes started getting wider and wider, and as Emma's hand gripped around her arm, her breath stuck in her throat. Diane covered Emma's mouth with her own and muffled the scream of her climax. Diane kept flicking her finger over Emma's clit causing her to continue screaming and moaning into their kiss. Emma finally stilled her hand and pulled her lips back from Diane's.

Diane brought her head up and listened. She heard footsteps coming toward them. "Fix your shirt. I'm going to your mat. I'll be back after it is clear." Diane pushed off the ground and started buttoning her shirt as she ran down the trail to find Emma's mat. She found it around a couple of turns lying in a small spot by a tree. Diane made sure her shirt was buttoned correctly and sat down on the mat and leaned back against the tree. She slowed her breathing, closed her eyes, and tried to portray calmness.

When Diane heard footsteps coming toward her, she opened her eyes and smiled up at the female counselor heading toward her. Diane closed her eyes and bowed her head at the woman who smiled back at her and kept on walking. She closed her eyes again and leaned her head back against the tree. When she was sure the woman was a good distance away, she stood up, grabbed the mat, and headed back towards Emma. She found Emma lying on her back with her eyes closed. She looked like she was asleep. Diane eased forward quietly and lowered herself down over Emma. Diane suddenly found herself flipped over and on her back with Emma lying on top of her.

Emma started unbuttoning Diane's shirt again as Diane released the button and zipper on her Capris pants. Emma's mouth captured a nipple and started teasing it with her tongue. The other nipple was being pinched and twisted in Emma's hand. Emma started sucking on Diane's nipple and felt Diane tilting her hips up against Emma's pelvis. Emma slid a hand down inside of Diane's pants and slid right into the wet folds of her aching pussy. Diane's hips were already moving, trying to let Emma know exactly how desperate she was to cum.

Diane pushed her pants further down her hips as Emma started moving against her pussy. "I want you inside of me," Diane whispered. Emma listened to her request, and after sliding her fingers through Diane's wet folds, she pushed two fingers up inside of Diane's pussy. She started out slow to make sure she wasn't going to hurt Diane. She was plenty wet, so Emma picked up her speed and started pushing in and out of her faster. Diane's knees were pulled up, and she pressed down on Emma's fingers every time they pushed into her.

Emma watched as Diane slid a hand into her pants and started flicking her clit as Emma fucked her. Emma smiled down at the amazing woman and then kissed her hard. Emma molested Diane's mouth with her tongue, shoving inside and finding every hidden spot. Teeth, lips and tongue, nothing was left untouched as Emma continued kissing Diane. Emma was ramming her fingers into Diane hard, and Diane was ramming back down on her fingers with equal pressure. Diane's hand was moving at an alarming speed across her clit. When Diane reached up and pulled Emma's mouth even tighter on hers, Emma knew that she was close.

Diane took a few quick breaths, and then her body let go completely. She screamed against Emma's lips and her hips kept thrusting against Emma's hand as she rode her climax to the end. She pulled her lips back and stared up at Emma in unbelievable shock. She pulled her hand out from between her legs and brought it up to Emma's mouth. She took it greedily and savored the flavor that was Diane.

"That was amazing," Diane whispered as Emma pulled her hand out and lay down beside Diane on the mat.

"You are amazing," Emma said and leaned over for another kiss.

"What's on the menu for tomorrow?" Diane asked as she pulled her pants back up and got her clothes in order.

"Taste and smell. I am going to sneak to your cabin after lights out. We are going to be in a bed completely naked. I will get to taste you from the source, and I will be able to smell that delicious scent that is only you." Emma adjusted the collar on Diane's shirt and fixed the buttons that she had connected wrong.

"That will make for a long day tomorrow having to wait all day until I get you to myself. But it will definitely be worth it." Diane leaned forward and kissed Emma softly.

Both women looked up with they heard the bell gong.

"Go ahead, I'll be behind you shortly," Diane said.

"Until tomorrow," Emma said. She gave Diane another kiss and headed back toward the cabins.

Published 
Written by leahharvey1821
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments