Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent Love

"On a retreat of silent meditation, two women discover different ways to communicate"

13
3 Comments 3
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Diane laid back on her mat with her arms straight down at her sides. Her eyes were closed, her breathing deep and soulful. She tried to clear her mind and listen to the sounds of nature around her. Other women lay around her, each on their own mat, trying to find the deep, peaceful meditation within themselves. Occasionally, the soft, smooth voice of the instructor would offer soothing words or explain what to do next. Right now, she was silent, letting each woman relax and clear their mind.

Diane was on her second day at the retreat. She had seen the advertisement for it in one of her women's magazines some time back. She hadn't thought much about it at the time. When life threw her a curveball, she remembered the retreat and decided that now was a good time to take a break from life. She had met with the leader of the retreat upon arrival yesterday. She was told the purpose of the retreat and all of the rules while being on the property. It was evidently very important to the people that put this together that everyone understood why they do things the way they do them here. The outside world didn't enter this piece of isolated land.

After meeting with the leader, Diane had given them an emergency number to contact in case anything was to happen to her. She had to give them her cell phone and computer which she would receive back when the retreat was done. There were no phones in the rooms and no televisions. She had found a variety of books in her small room when she had arrived there the morning before. Each one sounded like a peaceful, calming story, in other words, boring. She had placed the books back on the small shelf and looked around the room. There wasn't even a radio here to keep the bad thoughts out of her mind. But she had been given a small portable music player along with headphones which had soft, gentle music on it.

Last evening, they had all been sitting around a fire. No one spoke. Only the sound of the crackling logs and the creatures of the night could be heard. Diane had looked at the other women that were sitting like her, staring into the fire. There were all types here. Older women who had lived a full life. Young women who were just starting out. Tall, short, thin, full, there were all types and sizes of women that needed to find their peace, just like Diane did. She had noticed the woman that was seated next to her around the fire. She was shorter than Diane and had a nice full figure. She had the curves that Diane always loved to see on women. Her long blond hair had been loose and wavy as it hung down her back. When the woman turned and smiled at her, she saw the deep, brown eyes that seemed to hold many secrets.

The same woman lay beside her now, on her own mat in her own world of silence. She seemed to be staying close to Diane, which she didn't mind at all. The view was nice, and it made Diane feel a bit of a connection to one of the strangers that she would spend the week with. As Diane continued to lay there trying to keep negative thoughts from entering her mind, she felt the slightest touch of a finger against the side of her hand. She moved her pinky just enough to let it touch the finger that reached out to her. As Blondie's finger slid over hers, she felt the finger curl and wrap around her finger. Diane curled her finger around Blondie's in a childhood promise of what, she wasn't sure. But it somehow made her feel better to have the link with someone she would never really know.

Emma kept her movements slow and gentle as she slid her fingers under the hand of the woman next to her. She had noticed the woman the night before as they sat around the fire. Emma had noticed her because of the fire that reflected off of her glasses. When she had turned to look at her, she found a librarian sitting next to her. Her long dark hair was pulled up off of her neck and wrapped in a bun. Her dark slacks and top along with her glasses made her look like everybody's fantasy librarian. The ones that were soft spoken and nerdy while in the library. But as soon as you got them home, the glasses came off and the hair came down, and they became everyone's wet dream, wild and insatiable in bed. Emma decided right then that she would get as close as she could to the sexy librarian before the week was over.

Emma hadn't made the decision to come here on her own. It had been her sister and friends who had signed her up for it and told her the week before. She liked her life in the city, and the thought of being at a retreat with no connection to anyone or anything seemed like hell to her. Her older sister had sat her down one night and explained that her life in the fast lane was going to wear her out, or worse. Emma worked hard during the day and played even harder at night. Whether she was at the clubs or heading home, she always had a woman on her arm and a long list waiting in line. She lived hard and played harder. After much urging from her sister and close friends, she agreed to go on the retreat and take a week to relax.

Diane kept her arm still as Blondie's hand slid under hers and teased against her wrist. It was a simple touch of hands, but the fact that it was being done behind the back of the instructor made her feel a bit rebellious. With Blondie teasing her, it even increased her feeling of naughtiness. When the instructor's gentle voice sounded, both of the hands stopped, and they listened to her instruction. As both women pulled their arms up and straightened them above their heads, Diane turned her head enough to see the smile across Blondie's face. She left her head turned just enough to steal glances of Blondie's chest rise and fall with each deep breath. When Blondie turned her head and caught her staring, Diane gave her a wide grin and moved her eyes back up to the light blue sky.

When the instructor finally gave them the word that they were done, Emma sat up and looked over at the librarian.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

As she pushed up and gathered her mat, she pulled her head away and hinted for the librarian to follow her. They had the next hour free until lunch, and they could spend it however they wanted as long as they obeyed the rules. Emma led the way down to the edge of the lake.

Diane spread her mat out on the sand and took a seat, leaning back on her hands with her legs stretched out straight. Blondie was sitting beside her, close enough to see and feel with enough distance to look normal. She saw Blondie's finger go down to the sand and spell out her name in the sand. Blondie's name was Emma, and she smiled at Diane as she wiped her name away. Diane brought her own finger down into the sand and spelled out her own name. She looked up at Emma and went to remove any evidence of their silent communication.

As her hand glided across the sand, Emma's hand came down and settled on top of hers. Diane moved her hand over the ground, and Emma's hand moved along with her. She slid her hand close to her leg and ran her fingers up her thigh. Emma's fingers moved with her and pressed against her just enough to let her know she was interested. Diane pulled her hand up the side of her thigh but slowed her movements. Emma's hand took the lead and slipped down onto her tensed leg. As Emma's hand continued its maneuver, the muscles in Diane's leg clenched against her teasing touch.

Emma let her fingers wonder down the thinly covered thigh. As she neared Diane's knee, she slipped her hand over to the inside of her twitching leg. Emma curled her fingers and ran her nails up Diane's leg. Her nails pressed into the material of the thin capris pants that Diane wore and scraped along the skin as she inched her hand closer to Diane's heated juncture. She could hear Diane's increased breathing and could see her chest rising and falling from stimulation.

Diane slid her arms out at her sides and laid back on her mat. Emma's hand slid off her thigh, and she followed Diane's movement. Since they were lying down and were hardly visible, they both turned their heads and could finally look into each other's eyes without worry. Diane was once again enamored by the dark brown eyes that stared back at her. She could clearly see the passion in Emma's eyes, and it became even stronger as Emma slid her hand up under her own shirt.

Diane watched as the hand slid farther up and over her breast. The hand tightened, and Diane looked back up at Emma's face. Her mouth was open, her lips wet. Her chin thrust forward as her hand squeezed her breast. As her fingers tightened around her nipple, Emma's eyes slid shut. Her back was arched up off the ground, pressing into her gripped hand. As Emma's other hand slipped beneath her shorts, Diane turned over on her side to watch the beautiful blonde masturbate in front of her.

Emma slipped her hand under her panties and into her juicy folds. She glided her fingers down through her slippery folds and teased them against her tight opening. She circled a finger round and round as she slipped further and further in.

Diane couldn't see exactly what Emma was doing, but by the action of her jaw, she pictured her fingers working their way inside. Emma's jaw finally fell open, and Diane knew that she had finally pushed all the way inside of herself. She saw Emma's teeth clench and looked down to see her hand moving between her legs. When her eyes moved back up to Emma's face, her eyes were open and watching Diane. Diane didn't pull her eyes away again. If she wanted to know what Emma was doing, all she had to do was watch her. Emma's face reacted to everything, and Diane found it easy to imagine what was going on.

As Emma continued to slide her fingers into her pussy, the other hand was twisting and rolling her nipples. She was imagining Diane suckling at her breast as she rammed her fingers into her pussy. She could almost hear Diane's voice whispering nasty words to her as she fucked her. When Emma finally brought her thumb down on her clit, it was Diane's tongue that was pressing into her.

Diane's thighs were clenched. While she wasn't obviously touching herself, with her hands clenched in front of her chest, Diane was able to run her thumbs across her nipples. It wasn't direct stimulation, but she found Emma's actions to be plenty to keep her aroused. Diane saw Emma's eyes get large and heard her ragged breath starting to catch. Diane turned over on her stomach, pulled herself the rest of the way over and lowered her lips on Emma's in time to catch her scream of climax. Diane felt a small orgasm course through her groin as Emma's mouth moved against hers. When their tongues finally slipped forward enough to touch, Diane felt another surge between her legs.

The dinner bell rang, which meant they had fifteen minutes to get to the food hall. Diane pulled her lips back and stared down at Emma who was still hazy from her orgasm.

"Go," Emma whispered as she pulled her hand from between her legs.

Diane reached down and pulled Emma's hand up to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around Emma's two fingers and sucked them clean, her tongue teasing up each side. When she pulled them from her mouth, she kissed the tip of each finger before pushing herself back and up off the sand. She grabbed her mat and made her way quickly to lunch. She giggled to herself as she ran up the small hill back towards the buildings. She and Emma still had five more days to get to know each other before the retreat was over.

Published 
Written by leahharvey1821
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments