Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stop the car

"Playing in the car until the need becomes too much."

9
7 Comments 7
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Once I got my license, I also got my very own car so I could make use of my latest achievement. Having a friend that lives far away, this made it incredibly easier to go back and forth between our homes. My friend and I were headed home to her place after a day in the city; nearly an hour long trip. We had a particular subject we had discussed plenty lately and we decided upon trying out during this trip; playing in a moving car.

With unbuttoned pants and her hand and fingers pressed through my underwear, I sighed in pleasure. It was a thrilling game, having to focus on the road in front of me while her fingers ever so slowly circled my clit. Whenever my focus faltered the pleasure stopped and she teased me, reminding me I had something important to focus on.

The road ahead was a long, boring one in most cases, but that day it wasn’t that bad in that it was straight and non-eventful. Her finger pressed down a little harder and nudged my clit to the side; my body twitched from the short rush of pleasure.

“Focus...” she reminded me. I practically heard the smirk on her face.

She loved this little game. I had barely noticed my eyelids had nearly closed. I sighed in pleasure and kept watching the road, also tried to spread my legs as much as my pants allowed.

“You’re enjoying it, I can feel it,” she teasingly said after some minutes, having lowered her fingers and rubbed the wet spot that had formed there.

My panties were slid to the side, my lips left open for her assaulting fingers. I could only imagine the wet noises as her fingers slid between said lips and stroked up and down; getting a generous coat of my arousal before they moved back to my now exposed clit. The first flick of her slick fingers felt intense and the car swayed slightly thanks to my body that twitched in excitement.

I checked the rear view mirror and saw another car not too far behind me. Amused, I wondered to myself what they thought I was doing, swaying the car like that.

Her finger kept flicking over my sensitive clit, and every now and then they lowered to my entrance to re-coat with the juices that flowed out of me. This kept on for a good while and my sighs of pleasure kept escaping my lips until I let out a full moan at her massaging fingers suddenly pushed into my entrance and as deep into me as she could reach. Once again my focus faltered and the car lost course slightly which resulted in her delicious fingers stilling inside of me. A frustrated sigh was drawn out from between my lips.

The car was realigned and focus returned to the road with half lidded eyes again. I heard my friend chuckle lightly in amusement as she resumed the movement of her fingers, thrusting them in and out of me in a steady, slow pace that drew out even more frustrated sighs from me.

“Faster,” I panted.

Granted, her fingers started moving faster and I soon repeated my request; her fingers increased in speed even more. The position I was in made my insides tighter than normal which resulted in a much more intense feel between my legs and I moaned once again as her fingers tried to dig a little deeper, curling inside of me.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18



Within a short time, I felt a pressure rise between my legs and I let out a frustrated whine.

“What’s the matter?” she asked me.

“I want to cum!” I whined again.

The heated pressure was building up, but I knew I couldn’t reach bliss like that. I started to spy for a place I could pull over.

For a while the car was filled by my whines of needed release as her fingers kept thrusting into me, holding me on edge until I spotted a small dirt road leading into the forest. Pulling over I parked just a short distance onto the small road and excitedly, turned off the engine while pulling my pants down to my ankles. My underwear went down with them.

“Please finish…” I pleaded in a voice way needier than I intended.

“As you wish,” she teased as her fingers resumed previous work. The slightly changed position allowed her to work faster and deeper into my needy hole.

She leaned over the gearbox and lowered her head. Without hesitation she flicked her tongue over my clit. I instantly moaned in response and threaded the fingers of my right hand into her hair and gripped tightly as my arousal was already sky high. Her fingers kept on moving as her tongue kept teasing for a while longer before my need took over and I shoved her mouth down and onto my moist folds. Almost like a sort of punishment, her fingers curled and twisted inside of me which caused me to howl out a moan as her mouth started sucking my clit.

“Yes,” I hissed to myself, resting my head back and panting between moans as my pussy was devoured, clit sucked between teeth and pinched lightly, making pleasure ripple up my back.

In my need my hips started moving of their own accord to gain the most pleasure possible from the actions. My hips thrust forward whenever her fingers sunk deeper into my wetness and then I would roll my hips upwards, into the mouth that sucked eagerly, and rub my nub against her teeth. The actions needed not go on for long until my body tensed up; unintentionally I shoved her face harder against my pussy as pleasure pulsed from my intimate parts and through my whole body. The pleasure caused me to violently jerk with each pleasurable rush that slowly grew weaker until my body fully relaxed.

My energy drained completely as I let go of her hair. Her mouth left my clit and her fingers slid out of me, I panted, pleased, as my body made small twitches from the remaining pleasure that pulsed through me. I turned my head to my friend and I was met by a pleased smirk as she observed her own sticky fingers.

I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue as an offer to clean off the mess. Slick fingers were placed on my tongue and my lips closed around them. I tasted myself and sucked them softly. A bitter taste that day but I couldn’t care less; I know very well how much she enjoyed me cleaning her. With a final lick to the top of her fingers I sighed, pleased, before getting dressed again.

“Pervert,” she noted with a mix of amusement and excitement.

“Do you mind?” I retorted amused.

“No!”

Published 
Written by MyCloset
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments