Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Student Days: More than friends

"Mel and Lucy prepare for a night out, but get a little side tracked."

10
1 Comment 1
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My name is Mel. I made the decision to experiment and become as promiscuous as I could when I left my religious home for University across the country. This a story about my unexpected first time with a woman.

-

After we met down in the basement, Lucy and I became good friends very quickly, and we were finally going out for a night on the town. She had invited me to her flat for a few pre-town drinks while we got ready. We could help each other with our hair, make-up and dresses that we were going to wear.

Lucy was very girly; she even had a dressing table with the surrounding lights. I was sat at it, staring at myself applying some eye shadow, doing my best not to apply too much. I was naked apart from a pair of black panties. I had no shame in Lucy seeing my body as she had already seen it before the night that we met, plus I didn’t want to get make-up on my new dress.

Lucy was on her bed, she was just out of the shower and was drying her hair. She still had beads of water rolling down her naked body, soaking into the towel that was underneath her. I snuck a peek at her body in the mirror. I’d never seen another woman fully nude, and with the amount of childhood repression I had received from my upbringing, I had barely ever looked at myself naked.

The hair dryer shut off; immediately, my eyes snapped away from Lucy’s body to looking at myself in the mirror. I could still see Lucy, but she was out of focus as I tried my best not to allow her to draw my gaze again.

“You know, Mel, you’re a good looking girl.” Lucy smiled.

I blushed. “Thanks, Lucy, you're beautiful too. I just wish I had bigger boobs, like you.”

“Well, you shouldn't, yours suit you. You're hot,” she said with a wink.

‘HOT? Was Lucy gay? Was I gay? I’d never even considered it.’



My eyes locked with hers through the mirror. Her smile turned into a laugh which I nervously returned and swiftly went back to applying my make-up, a little embarrassed and unsure of what to make of the situation.

I stood up after finishing my make-up, and that’s when she made her move. Lucy placed herself behind me, her hardened nipples pressed against my back. Her fingers reached around and caressed my hips. I gasped, her hands were cold. I struggled to catch my breath.

“Shhh… It’s okay, Mel.”

My shock turned into excitement as her fingers slowly got closer to my panties.

“I didn’t think that I was gay until I tried it.” Lucy comforted me.

I couldn’t speak, still breathing heavily. My bottom lip quivered with anticipation. A kiss on the back of neck sent me tumbling down the rabbit hole of sensuality. A bolt of stimulation shot through my body. My knees felt week, but Lucy held me close.

Lucy’s fingers gently entered my panties and slowly began to lower them from my hips. With every inch lower that she pulled my panties, she planted a kiss that much lower down my spine. Each one sent a further jolt of sexual awakening through my body. My panties fell to the floor as Lucy placed her lips where my back meets my young, round ass. She held her lips there for several seconds, allowing me to relish in the moment.

I was unable to bring the frequency of my breaths under control. Lucy held me tightly as she pushed her hands back upwards across my torso, only settling when she cupped my small breasts. One in each hand, gently pinching my growing nipples between her thumbs and index fingers.

I turned to face her, stepping out of my wet panties as I did so. Lucy was taller than I was, which caused her breasts to press against my chest just above my own breasts. I took a deep breath and took the plunge. I raised myself up onto my toes, closed my eyes and readied myself for my first kiss.

Our lips met in a moist collision of emotion, almost overwhelming me in an instant. We stood naked for several minutes, our bodies intertwining and our lips locked together. Lucy’s hands began grabbing at my ass, but then she started to work her way up my back and, finally resting in my hair, took a handful of my soft locks into each one of her hands.

I nervously backed away and stared into her eyes with a smile.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

Lucy lowered her hand into mine and led me to her bed.

Lucy whispered into my ear, “Lay down, Mel. I will show you what you’ve been missing.”

I did as she asked; half of me was nervous while the other half was completely overwhelmed by arousal. She lay beside me, kissing me further as her delicate fingertips explored my body. Her gliding fingernails sent a stream of shivers through my body, and it ached to be touched by her.

Lucy kissed a path down my body, stopping to engorge my hard pink nipples on the way. She pushed my legs apart, opening myself up her. She lowered herself until she was a breath away from my crotch, causing me to let out stifled squeals with every exhalation. Then she plunged herself into me, sinking her tongue between my velvety soft pussy lips. She pushed herself further into me tasting me and all of my juices before focusing her attention on my apex of pleasure.

‘Fuck! This is better than masturbating on the washing machine!’



Her tongue explored my sexuality further than I ever dared. I was soaking wet. My throes of pleasure caused me to expel more of my sexual juices with every flick of her tongue. She continued pushing me further down the rabbit hole of passion. My breaths became short and fast. I ran my fingers through my hair, grasping clumps into each. My moans became louder, louder than music we had on.

‘Her… Her flatmates will hear us! Oh fuck! I don’t care!’



I let my hands wonder from my hair down to hers. I grasped handfuls of Lucy’s hair, her hair that she had been drying that allowed me to sneak sights of her beautiful body.

‘Had she seen me? Was that what lead to this?’



A million thoughts ran through my mind as Lucy continued. I questioned myself and my still developing sexuality. I felt it building inside me once again. It was different this time; I knew an orgasm was coming but it felt bigger. It felt like there was more.

The orgasmic waves began to overcome me and I screamed until there was no breath left in my body. My hips bucked as I rode Lucy’s face. My legs shook uncontrollably sending shockwaves throughout my body. I lost control. I felt my juices burst from me, causing the sticky warm liquid to cascade down my legs and over Lucy’s lips.

I lay shivering, recovering from my first sexual experience with another person. I would never have dreamt that it would have been with a girl, let alone one of such beauty. She lay at my side, holding me close, comforting me. I rolled over to face her and pressed my lips to hers.

“Thank you, Lucy,” I whispered as I leaned in to kiss her lips that were still sticky and tasted of myself.

She smiled and kissed me again. Her left leg found its way between my legs, parting them and opening me up to her once again. She moved herself in a way that caused us to press our pussies together, sending another bolt of pleasure through my body. She showed me what to do, she taught me how to scissor.

We pressed ourselves together, causing our clits to grind against each other. We each rode the other, my overwhelming wetness enough lubricant for the both of make use of. Our lips entangled with passion filling me up once again. I fought it back, pushing it down in an attempt to hold my orgasm at bay until Lucy was ready. However, it all became too much for me and I let out a second wave of pleasure. My sexual juices shot out from me and covered Lucy belly it the hot and sticky liquid and that is what pushed her over the edge. She orgasmed, her hips bucked violently back and forth causing my own orgasm to grow further and continue on longer than it should have. I couldn’t scream, there was just nothing left for me to give.

Lucy’s bedding was absolutely soaked, as were the both of us. We decided to cancel our night out and just shower together and call it a night. We washed each other, thoroughly. We removed the bedding, turned the heating up and I nuzzled myself into Lucy’s breasts as she held me close.

Published 
Written by llkop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments