Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift 3: The Pearl Necklace

"Tasha was on the edge of her seat, eager to participate in anything Sharon wanted from her."

14
5 Comments 5
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Tasha was busy helping a customer at the dress shop where she worked, but her attention kept waivering. She couldn’t stop thinking about the Whitings, a couple she met at her favorite restaurant over a week ago. Tasha had always been in touch with her own sexual appetite, yet the Whitings completely changed her awareness of that. The idea of a threesome was a kinky fantasy that she often flirted with, but kept in a secret lock box labeled “taboo”; she sure enough never shared those thoughts with anyone. Now she can say, “been there, done that” to that experience. In addition, she could add her first girl-on-girl experience. That one had never crossed her mind before; her idea of a threesome was herself and two well hung guys.

Even now, just thinking about how it felt to sit on Sharon’s face and grind her pussy on her tongue, made Tasha wet all over again. She couldn’t wait to get home and make good use of her trusty vibrator. In fact, it has been a daily routine since her encounter with the Whitings. Her fantasies have taken over, she constantly found herself thinking of the Whitings, wondering if they will hook up again and what new kinky fantasies they would explore. Her new favorite thing to do when she was home alone was to put on the diamond necklace that Sharon gifted her, strip down nude, wearing just the fine jewels and masturbate. It was always a hot experience; feeling the cool sparkling diamonds against her warm dark skin as she brought herself to orgasm.

“Hey, Tasha, are you okay? You looked like you were off in la-la land,” her co-worker, Jasmine asked, after Tasha’s customer left.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Tasha smiled. “Sorry, I guess I’m just a little distracted, thinking about being somewhere else.”

Jasmine smiled knowingly, “Like with Brian? You’ve been having the biggest smile on your face since that dinner date you guys had. So, things are going good now?”

“Oh, I thought I told you. He didn’t show up, he actually texted me to say he had to postpone it for a case,” Tasha said without a hint bitterness.

“Aw, that’s too bad. Maybe he’ll make it up to you. In fact, a delivery just came for you. I put it in the office. It’s a gift bag from that jewelry store on the Mag Mile. It looks expensive,” Jasmine said curious.

“Really?” Tasha asked, surprised as she headed to the office.

Sitting on the desk was a small white gift bag embossed with the logo of Sharon’s jewelry company. She immediately knew this wasn’t a gift from Brian. Tasha picked up the bag, pulling out the tissue paper surrounding the box; there was a long, slender white cardboard box, again embossed with a logo. Tasha gingerly lifted the lid and there was a small note card along with another box, this one was black velvet with shiny silver hinges. She looked at the note card first, it was handwritten in a neat cursive script. It read, The pleasure of your company is requested for lunch at 1 o’clock pm at The Palm Court at The Drake Hotel. Wear the gift offered here. Looking forward to seeing you. again. Sharon. 

High tea at the posh Drake’s Palm Court was an indulgence she had never experienced, now here she was invited to be a guest of the Whitings. Tasha smiled at the thought of seeing Sharon and Don, again. Excited, she opened the luxurious velvet box; laying on a bed of black satin were a strand of milky white pearls with a fine gold closure. Tasha’s jaw dropped at the quality of the silky beads as she caressed them with her fingertips.

Tasha quickly looked at the time, it was a quarter until eleven now. Her lunch break was scheduled for noon, she would have to swap hours with her co-workers to make the one o’clock lunch date. She was sure that Jasmine would be happy to do so, especially if she led her to believe she was meeting up with Brian; if she couldn’t explain her kinky sexual encounter with Brian, how could she do so to her friend.

At 12:45 after securing a later lunch break, Tasha stepped into an empty fitting room to freshen up her look. She had worn a simple black dress and comfortable heels to work. She hoped it didn’t look too casual for high tea at the Palm Court, but when she added the strand of pearls to complete her look, it immediately transformed her attire from casual to classic. Tasha smiled thinking Sharon had really outdone herself with this gift, she could only imagine how she would have to repay such a gift.

***** 
When Tasha walked into the elegant restaurant, Sharon greeted her with a warm smile. She was dressed in conservative business attire; a slim grey pencil skirt paired with a demure pink silk blouse, and as usual, adorned in expensive jewels. She looked right at home in the upscale restaurant.

“Glad to see you received the message and that you can join me,” Sharon said offering a kiss to Tasha’s cheek.

Tasha noticed that to all outward appearances it was an innocent greeting, but Sharon lingered just a second longer, causing her sweet heated breath to flirt against her skin. Tasha was astonished that the brief contact with Sharon made her so wet with anticipation.

“Me, too,” Tasha smiled back. “Is Don going to join us later?” Tasha asked curious when the hostess proceeded to show them to a table for two.

“I’m afraid not. He’s tied up in a business meeting all afternoon. It’s just us ladies for the afternoon,” Sharon informed her as she settled into her chair across from Tasha.

Tasha couldn’t resist the smile that crept on her lips as she caught the subtle hint of naughtiness in Sharon’s voice.

After they ordered a light lunch of finger sandwiches and tea, Sharon got down to the matter, “So, I see you’re wearing the necklace, like I asked.”

“Yes, it’s beautiful. I’ve never worn pearls before,” Tasha said bringing her fingertips to the strand of silky pearls.

“I’m glad you like them, they look beautiful next to your skin,” Sharon complimented before taking a sip from her tea.

Tasha felt the pull of Sharon’s skillful seduction. She leant forward and spoke softly, “I know from our past, um, experience, there’ll be something you want in return?”

Sharon arched a groomed brow and smiled connivingly, “I do.”

Tasha was on the edge of her seat, eager to participate in anything this woman wanted from her. She realized, she was basically being bought with Sharon’s lavish gifts, but she didn’t care. Hell, she would be entranced with Sharon even without her wealth and status.

“Take the necklace off,” Sharon laid out in a simple instruction.

“What? Why? I thought you wanted me to wear it,” Tasha asked confused.

“Yes, I do, but for now, take the pearls off your neck and drop them onto your lap.”

Tasha did as requested, slipping the strand of pearls from her neck and letting them slid down until they landed on her lap with a delicate jingle. She was very curious about where this was headed. “Okay.”

“Good. Now, tell me, are you wearing any panties?” Sharon asked as casually as if she was asking about the menu specials.

“Yes, just a lace thong,” Tasha said in a hushed tone, aware of the other diners around them. At the same time she felt Sharon’s pointy toed shoe glide up her leg and gently push her knees apart.

“Okay, now slide the necklace under your dress and into your panties,” Sharon said.

Tasha looked around her, hesitant to do as requested, but no one seemed particularly interested in what was going on at their table. They were just another table of friends catching up over tea and neatly cut cucumber sandwiches. With as little movement as possible as not to draw attention, Tasha slid her left hand under the table and lifted the hem of her dress. The cool hardness of the pearls were a shocking contrast to the warm moistness as they slid inside her panties.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

The beads rubbing against her aroused clit were a sweet exquisite sensation.

“Are they in there?” Sharon asked as their server came by with their meal.

Tasha froze. Did the server just see what I just did? Of course the table was draped in a long white linen tablecloth providing enough coverage, yet Tasha felt self-conscious, especially with the aroma of her wet pussy perfuming the air.

The server laid out their dishes then left them without a sign that she knew what naughty business was going on under the table of this fine establishment.

“So, are they?” Sharon asked again as she delicately picked up a small sandwich to nibble.

Tasha realized she had been holding her breath, exhaled deeply with a soft moan, “Yes, they are.”

“Good,” Sharon grinned, then added, “By the time we finish lunch, I want you to have those pearls inside your pussy. Not all at once, just slide your hand under the table and push a pearl or two in, a little at a time. Don’t be greedy.”

“Mm, you are so… ah, wicked,” Tasha smiled already working on the first pearl.

Over the course of the meal, Tasha did as instructed. At times, she was sure she would give herself away with an inappropriate moan. Even when their waitress came back to freshen up their tea, Tasha found it hard to control the pleasure caused by having the pearl necklace inserted.

Sharon smiled, enjoying the expressions of pleasure that displayed across Tasha’s face with each insertion. “Are they all in?” she asked near the end of their meal.

“Just a few more,” Tasha managed to say.

“Do you need help?” Sharon asked as her hand joined Tasha’s under the table. She playfully tugged on the small strand of pearls still remaining.

“Ah, mmm,” Tasha couldn’t hold back a moan as the beads shifted and a bolt of pure pleasure struck her.

“Yes, just a little bit more.” Sharon pushed the last three pearls in with an accomplished smirk, “Mmm, that’s a good girl. Now, I have a hotel suite upstairs, ready to leave?”

“Yes!” Tasha said immediately as her knees began to quiver.

After taking care of their lunch bill, Sharon escorted Tasha out of the restaurant to the bank of elevators in the adjoining Drake Hotel. Tasha could barely walk without feeling like she was going to crumble in a massive mind-blowing orgasm; every movement caused the tiny pearls to shift inside, creating an endless array of pleasure. Inside the elevator, they weren’t alone, three men in business suits entered after them, but that didn’t stop Sharon from teasing Tasha.

“Did you enjoy tea?” she asked, “You didn’t seem to eat much.”

Tasha forced a smile, “Yes, I enjoyed tea, but I was a little… distracted.”

Sharon shook her head as she clicked her tongue, “And it seems you replaced your necklace, too.”

Just the mention of the pearl necklace shoved up her twat made Tasha tense. The men didn’t seem to notice the women and their kinky foreplay, or at least were gentlemen enough to pretend not to notice.

“No worries, I’m sure we’ll find it somewhere,” Sharon teased with a mischievous smile.

Once inside Sharon’s upscale hotel suite, Tasha couldn’t help pulling Sharon to her. “You are so evil,” she said before hungrily kissing her.

“And you like it,” Sharon smiled back.

“Yes!” she rubbed her thighs together then moaned loud, “Oh my god, it feels so fucking good!”

Sharon was eager to see her handiwork, she gave Tasha a light tap on her ass, “Show me.”

Tasha sat back on the bed, lifting her dress, as she spread her legs wide. Her lace thong was soaked, but quickly removed. “Look at what you made me do,” she said running her fingers against her stuffed and dripping pussy.

“Mm, pussy full of pearls. What more could a lady ask for?” Sharon grinned as she lowered her mouth to Tasha’s clit, flickering her tongue across the sensitive bud.

“Oh my god, I’m going to cum so hard,” Tasha cried out.

“Isn’t that the point?” teased Sharon as she continued her assault on her clit.

“Oh, you wicked, evil, kinky woman,” Tasha grinned.

Slowly, with a skillful tongue, Sharon released a pearl from Tasha’s stuffed cunt. Wrapping her tongue around a small pearl then sucking it into her mouth, she tugged on the strand, releasing a few more pearls, glistening in the sweet nectar of Tasha’s pussy.

“Yes!” Tasha cried out, loving the sensation of the pearls within. Sharon continued to remove more pearls, draping the exposed strand across Tasha’s clit and licking and rolling the small beads against her sensitive clit. With just a few pearls remaining inside her, Sharon shoved two fingers deep inside Tasha.

“Ah, fuck! Yes, don’t stop,” Tasha cried out clutching the bedspread as Sharon finger fucked her hard, shifting the pearls around her, causing every pleasure sensors in her to light up. She was sure her screams of passion could be heard on every floor of the tall hotel and she didn’t care.

When the completely cum-soaked strand was removed, Tasha sat up, pulling Sharon onto her lap, digging her red-tipped fingernails into the soft flesh of Sharon firm ass, “You are one kinky bitch,” she said before sucking on her lips.

“It takes one to know one,” Sharon grinned, grinding against Tasha‘s drenched pussy.

“Yes,” Tasha moaned playful sucking on Sharon’s tongue and lips. She laid Sharon back on the bed, hovering over her as her tongue traveled down her neck. She unbuttoned the silk blouse she was wearing, revealing a lacy bra. Her tongue sought the tight rosy tip, teasing and playfully raking her teeth over it as her hand moved up Sharon’s skirt, between her thighs and pushed two fingers into her wet cunt.

“Mm, that’s it, fuck me!” Sharon encouraged as Tasha’s fingers pumped hard and deep inside her.

After the intense pleasure of having the pearl necklace inside her pussy, Tasha enjoyed reciprocating and making Sharon moan and squirm beneath her. She lowered her full lips down to Sharon’s flat tummy, traveling further down to her neatly groomed mound, licking hungrily. She had never gone down on a woman but Sharon was an exception, for Sharon she would do anything.

“Mmm,” Tasha moaned parting the pink petals of her pussy with her probing tongue. She dove in gently, lapping the delicate flower before her.

“Eat my pussy, my dirty slut,” Sharon ordered as she grabbed a handful of Tasha’s hair.

“Mmm, yes.” Tasha stiffened her tongue, driving it deeper into Sharon’s hot honey pot. Tasha quickly realized that the power she felt making Sharon lose control was intoxicating. She buried her tongue and continued vigorously sucking on her swollen clit until Sharon arched her back, raising her hips from the bed in an intense orgasm. Sharon’s juices flooded her mouth and she greedily lapped it all in.

*****
Tasha enjoyed Sharon’s appreciative smile as she dressed, she made a show out of it; slowly pulling on her dress, then playfully flashing her bare pussy to Sharon as she laid back on bed enjoying the view.

“Ah, don’t forget your pearls.” Sharon rose from the bed, moving towards Tasha with the strand of pearls. She slipped them around Tasha’s neck, smiling, “There. You look beautiful in pearls. You should wear them more often.”

“They smell like my pussy,” Tasha smiled, knowing everyone that got close to her today will smell the scent of her on the pearls. Just the thought, made her feel naughty.

Sharon let out a soft purr as she licked the strand of pearls, “I know, it’s delicious.”

“Mmm, you are so sexy when you are dirty. I wish I didn’t have to go back to work, but I do.” Tasha said torn between responsibility and pure hedonistic fun.

“No worries, we’ll just have to continue our fun another time,” Sharon said already thinking up plots of debauchery.

“I can’t wait,” Tasha grinned, loving that Sharon had plans to see her again. “And hopefully Mr. Whiting will be able to join us?” she inquired.

“He most definitely will,” Sharon smiled, watching as her young beautiful lover left her hotel suite.

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments