Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Setup

"I didn't know what I had let myself in for."

7
4 Comments 4
6.4k Views 6.4k
992 words 992 words
I found myself staring at the signpost for junction 9. It was 3:22pm on Friday afternoon. I indicated and pulled the car off the motorway. I was more than a little nervous, but I caught myself smiling as I started to drive down the narrower lanes. I soon found myself parking outside her house. It was a nice detached four-bedroom house on the outskirts of town. I was about to knock when I noticed the door was ajar. I pushed it and it opened. As I closed it behind me I looked around. June stepped from the dining room straight ahead and looked at me. She lifted her hands to rest on either side of the wall. She was dressed in hold up stockings and high heels. Her breasts bounced eagerly as she wiggled her shoulders and she had the best ‘fuck me senseless’ face on that I had ever seen.

“You’re late, I’m wet!” she exclaimed.

She walked towards me, grabbed my hand and led me to the stairs. She virtually pulled me up them and when on the top she proceeded to undo my shirt buttons then my trousers dropping them to the floor. She left me to remove my own shirt and step out of the trousers as she walked into the bedroom. I quickly lost all my clothes and followed her in.

My cock was now getting hard and it swung from side to side as I almost ran after her. The bedroom was wonderful with an en-suite off to the right of the main door. The bed was directly in front of me with June already draped across it, fingering her pussy. She patted the bed next to her.

“Get on here,” she said, “I want to suck your cock.”

I sat on the bed and she shifted me around until my head was on the edge and my legs over the bed. June leaned forward over me, and started to climb onto the bed. She paused, allowing me to suck on her wonderful bouncy tits and nipples before climbing fully onto the bed. As she moved upwards I lost contact with her breasts and found myself licking her stomach, belly button and finally her thighs as her pussy rested on my face. I could feel her juices flowing down over my mouth and my tongue hadn’t yet touched her.

She raised my cock in the air and started to lick the shaft. It was hard as hell, and she continued to lick it like a lollipop. My tongue came to rest on her pussy and I sank into her. I flicked at her pussy and ran my tongue all over her wetness before coming to rest directly over her clit. June groaned and moaned as she licked my cock and felt my oral ministrations. Then it was my turn to moan as she sank her mouth over my cock head and took it inside her.

YvonnePeaches
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvonnePeaches

She sucked on it eagerly while holding the shaft upright with her hand. My mouth clamped over her clit and she cried out. I kept sucking and licking at her clit and expected her to cry out as her body quaked and quivered above me. She was sucking on my cock like a depraved whore and pulling my shaft with her hand.

She lifted her head and released my cock, “I need fucking… right now!” she exclaimed. I was getting ready to move but June never moved off me. I was trapped by her body. I saw a man out of the corner of my eye walk from the shower room. It was Gary, her husband. I froze for a moment and then realised he was naked and stroking a rather sizeable cock as he approached us. I was panting as I watched him move towards me. June was once again sucking eagerly on my cock. Gary looked down on me and then leveled his cock at the entrance of June’s cunt. He pushed it all the way in without stopping and then proceeded to fuck her. His hands rested on her thighs as he pulled her back towards his cock. I started to lick at her clit. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

June sucked my cock trying her best to make me explode into her mouth as I sucked on her clit and licked her pussy. It was almost impossible not to touch Gary’s cock as he fucked it into her. June was moaning loudly, but kept sucking and pumping my cock, as I kept licking her pussy even though the fucking was making it harder. Then I knew I couldn’t hold it in any longer. My cock erupted and my spunk flew from the end and into June’s waiting mouth. I clamped my hands on her arse as I spunked into her. She was breathing heavily as she swallowed every drop I was pumping out. She finally raised herself upwards.

“Fuck me Gary, make me cum,” she shouted. “Lick my pussy…”

I licked her pussy as soon as I heard her words. I felt June tense and I could feel Gary’s cock pound into her. June started to scream, pussy juice flooded onto my face as her orgasm engulfed her. Gary was not far behind. He kept fucking her until he was ready to explode. Without warning he pulled out of her and I remember looking at a rampant hard cock and then being covered in spunk. June’s pussy was also covered in spunk, but this was my first time in this particular position. I was glad when he started to fist his cock and guide the remaining fluid over her arse.

June was panting over my cock as she stroked and caressed it and I wondered how long I would have to wait before having to taste the spunk that was flowing down from her pussy towards me.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments