Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Welcome Wagon - Chapter One

"Elise is welcomed to a new city in a delightfully unexpected way"

52
10 Comments 10
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

Author's Notes

"I hope that you all enjoy my little lesbian story. I appreciate any feedback that you are willing to offer."

Elise had been awake for over an hour before she finally decided to leave the confines of her bedroom. She had her own personal bathroom in this unfamiliar new home which made such a maneuver easier to execute.

As she wandered through the house, she grumbled about the piles of unpacked boxes that littered the house.

“I don’t know who he expects to unpack all of this shit. It sure as fuck won’t be him.” She gave several of the boxes a soft kick before adding, “The cleaning lady can unpack it, I guess. There is no way that she can clean the house with all of this shit in the way.”

She was referring to her father, who had already returned to work even though they had just arrived at the new house two days prior.

Elise wandered through the first story of the house as well as the basement. Everything felt so foreign to her. It was a feeling that she was not completely unfamiliar with.

This was the fourth time that they had relocated in the last seven years. She had convinced herself that the previous move would be her last before she headed off to college. Much to her chagrin, however, she had to move once again with one year left in high school.

The quiet of the house felt almost as eerie as it was depressing. Elise started to cry on several occasions but choked back the tears each time. A few random items were either kicked or thrown as she made her way through the house.

She wondered to herself why she and her father would possibly need to live in this small mansion. It was a beautiful house, no doubt, but she was usually the only person living there. A six-bedroom, five-bathroom house seemed to be a bit more space than they needed.

Her father had a high-paying job as an EVP of a logistics company. He was one of the people assigned to start up a new division each time that the company expanded.

He rarely came home during the week as he had a personal mini-apartment at the office. He was usually around on Sundays and he occasionally checked in briefly once or twice throughout the week.

Unfortunately for Elise, her father was the only person that she knew in Phoenix. To her misfortune, he had already returned to work, leaving her completely alone.

Elise tried to decide what to do with her day. She considered going out and getting something to eat or shop. But sitting by herself at a restaurant seemed like it would make her feel even more alone. She gazed out into the backyard and decided to just spend the day hanging out at the pool.

She headed to her bedroom and stripped down to change into her bikini. Elise was petite in every way. She was 5’2” and ninety-five pounds. Her sandy, blonde hair rested just below shoulder level and she usually sported a modest tan, particularly since she had just moved from Sacramento.

As she undressed, she realized that she was overdue to shave. A quick shower and shave later, Elise felt a bit better and was ready to head outside. She put her bikini on, tied her damp hair back in a ponytail, and headed out to the pool.

There was a large deck in the backyard that connected the house to the pool. A large privacy fence enveloped the entire backyard. She thought to herself that it would at least keep any pervy old men from bothering her.

Elise walked around the pool and briefly considered jumping into the water. Instead, she circled back and dragged a lounge chair to a sunny spot that looked to be clear of any obstructions. She sunbathed for about fifteen minutes, during which time she either drifted to sleep or almost did so. She wasn’t particularly sure which one it was. All that she knew was that she was somewhat groggy.

She heard a female voice shout, “Hey, Ponytail!” a couple of times. Elise was thoroughly confused. She wondered what was going on and who was shouting at whom.

As she scanned around, she saw a hand waving over the top of the fence. It would rise occasionally as if the person were jumping up in the air. Elise got up from her chair and slowly walked toward the young woman.

“Can I help you?” Elise asked.

“I am from the Welcome Wagon.”

The girl laughed.

“Yeah, I don’t know what that means. It’s just something that I have heard old people say,” she followed. “Anyway, I’m Justice. I live in the blue house on the other side of the block. I saw that you guys were moving in the other day. This is the nicest house in the neighborhood. You must love it here.”

“Uh, yeah, I…” was all that Elise managed to get out before she was completely overwhelmed. She immediately broke down and started to cry.

“Oh, shit! I’m sorry. Did I say something wrong? I do that a lot. I have a big mouth and all. Please don’t be upset, I didn’t mean to…”

Elise gathered herself and interrupted, “No, it’s not your fault. It's just that my life isn’t going very well right now. I have to go to a new school, try to make friends in my senior year, and I don’t know a single person here.”

Justice perked up, “Hey, I will be a senior next year too. So, we should be classmates and all. I guess that you know one person here, now.”

Elise asked, “So, what are you doing now? I mean, are you busy? If you want, you can hang out here for a while.”

Justice chuckled, “I never have much going on. I would love to hang out with you Ponytail.”

“Oh, my name is Elise,” Elise added.

“That’s cool! Can I still call you Ponytail?”

“Uh, yeah...sure.”

The two girls met at the gate. Justice was taller than Elise and had long, straight, black hair. She had an extremely fair complexion and her dark hair made her seem even more so. She was very thin but quite attractive in a “girl next door” way.

Elise asked Justice if she wanted to sunbathe with her for a while. Justice agreed enthusiastically. Then Elise suggested that she run home and put her swimsuit on, to which Justice asked if there was anybody else around.

When Elise confirmed that she was alone, Justice started to kick off her shoes.

“Well, as long as it’s just us girls, I can just sunbathe in my underwear…if that’s okay with you?” Justice asked.

“Uh, yeah. Yeah, that’s okay with me,” Elise responded.

Justice continued to remove her clothes until she was stripped down to her bra and panties. They were matching black, cotton underwear, the panties being of the thong variety. Elise could not help but notice that Justice seemed even more fair-complected now that she had additional bare skin exposed. Her black underwear only accentuated that fact.

The girls dragged two lounge chairs next to each other and had a slow, casual conversation as they sunned themselves. They discussed the local restaurants, shops, and hangouts that Elise needed to visit.

After roughly an hour had passed, Elise was in the process of turning back over when she noticed that Justice’s bare bottom was getting rather pink in color.

Elise pointed it out to Justice and suggested that she should probably get out of the sun for the day. As the two girls got out of their chairs, Justice mentioned that she was quite thirsty. She asked Elise if she had anything to drink. Elise confirmed that they did and she invited Justice inside the house. She led Justice to the separate “drink fridge” and told her to take whatever she wanted.

Justice brought her clothes into the house and placed them on the countertop. Elise found it slightly unusual that she was standing in the kitchen in just her underwear, but Elise was still just wearing her bikini so it didn’t seem completely inappropriate.

The two girls leaned against the kitchen counter, thirstily gulping down their drinks as Justice scanned the house.

“This place is awesome! Your dad must be rich. I totally want to live here.”

Elise chuckled, “Well, there are four empty bedrooms, so I guess you can have your choice.”

Justice followed, “So, did you have a boyfriend back in California?”

Elise shrugged her shoulders, “There was a guy, but no. Not really. It was pretty casual.”

“Clearly that was his loss. I would give my left tit to have a girlfriend like you.”

Elise’s face immediately went bright red.

“Um, just so you know, I am not a lez…uh, I mean, I’m not into girls,” Elise retorted.

“That’s too bad, Ponytail. I mean...we can still be friends, right?”

“Yeah, sure,” Elise responded nervously. “I can’t even imagine being with a girl. It just seems...I don’t know, weird.”

Justice let out a low chuckle.

“I have always been with girls. I had a boyfriend a few years back and we did some stuff together, but I have never actually had sex with a guy.”

Elise retorted, “I have been with a couple of them. Most of them weren’t very good at it…or anything for that matter. I do like penetration, though. I mean, that’s what we are sexually designed for, right?”

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

“My experience with girls is that we find a way to make each other feel good. Whether it is with your lips, tongue, fingers, or,” Justice clenched her thumb and forefinger together and slid it over her hand, then down to her wrist.

Elise swallowed hard, “Wow! Yeah, I don’t think that I would be up for anything that extreme.”

Justice chuckled, “It isn’t as bad as you are thinking. A girl's hand and wrist are pretty narrow. Plus, once you get it inside, you kind of settle in at the wrist, which is probably about the thickness of a really fat dick.”

Elise turned her head away from Justice. She knew that Justice was putting some pressure on her and was trying to find a way to let her down easily. When Elise regained eye contact, Justice was slowly approaching her. The look in her eyes was that of a predator stalking its prey. Justice didn’t stop until she was inches away from Elise.

Justice gave Elise a sly wink, “The great thing about being with another girl is that we already know what feels good to each other. There isn’t a lot of fumbling around or trying to guess what would turn each other on. If you were to give me permission, I could drive you absolutely crazy in less than a minute.”

Elise scoffed at Justice, “Yeah, I’m sure that you would.”

Justice gave her a steely stare.

“Give me permission.”

Elise leaned back nervously.

“Okay, you have one minute. Don’t say that I didn’t give you a chance.”

Elise immediately felt two hands on her hips. Justice leaned in and began to kiss her neck. Her lips felt so incredibly soft to the touch. Justice’s delicate hands felt like they were everywhere on her body at once, even though she never even bothered to touch her in a direct sexual manner. Each hand was on a different area of her body at the same time. As soon as Elise thought that she knew what was going on, one hand moved to a different location. Then she felt Justice’s lips travel up her neck to her earlobe and her knees went weak. She felt a quiver inside of herself that she had rarely felt.

Justice stopped.

Elise quickly realized that Justice had felt her reaction.

“Your pussy is dripping wet right now, isn’t it Ponytail?” Justice whispered into Elise’s ear.

Elise’s chest heaved several times before she gasped, “Yes.”

“Now is the time that you should either ask me to leave or maybe you could invite me into your bedroom.”

Looking slightly entranced, Elise sputtered, “Ju…Justice, d…do you want to see my room?”

“Not really, Ponytail, but I do want to taste your gorgeous, wet, little pussy.”

Justice grabbed Elise’s hand and directed her forward. The girls walked through the house with their hands locked.

“You really should give me the full tour after I make you cum a couple of times. You know, be a proper hostess and all.”

Elise led Justice to her bedroom where she meekly announced, “This is my bedroom.”

Justice grabbed Elise’s face with both hands and said commandingly, “Anytime that you want me to stop, just say so.”

Elise nodded in agreement.

The two shared a slow, soft kiss. Elise could not believe how soft and tender Justice’s lips felt against hers.

Justice pulled away and positioned herself behind Elise. She gently kissed her neck and shoulders from behind as her hands explored Elise’s body much like before. This time, though, they also explored her breasts and between her legs although it was over the top of her bikini.

Elise felt like she was going to melt. There were moments when she was certain that Justice’s body was the only thing holding her upright.

She felt Justice’s hands unhook her bikini top. As it fell to the floor, Elise felt both of Justice’s hands gently squeezing her breasts and teasing her nipples.

After a bit of additional play, Justice steadied Elise and told her to turn around to face her. As Elise complied, Justice dropped to her knees. She slowly peeled Elise’s bikini bottoms down. Wet strands of Elise’s sexual excitement appeared as Justice pulled them away. Justice made a move forward as if she wanted to immediately bury her face in Elise’s pussy, but she caught herself and pulled her bikini bottoms to the floor.

Justice rose to her feet and stood back for a brief moment to examine Elise. Then she approached her and placed her right hand on Elise’s cheek. She brushed Elise’s hair away with her left hand and said, “You are so absolutely perfect.”

The two shared a second kiss. This one was far more aggressive and primal. Elise seemed to be just as aggressive as Justice was on this occasion.

Elise broke away. Breathing heavily, she asked, “Where do you want me?”

Justice directed Elise to the edge of her bed and then asked her to lie down. She dropped to her knees and spread Elise’s legs wide open. She gave several long, slow licks, clearly savoring the taste of Elise’s excitement.

Then she reached her right arm around Elise’s left leg. She started to explore Elise’s hood with her thumb.

“Aw, there you are pretty girl. I am going to make you feel so good,” Justice said with devilish delight.

Justice reached up and grabbed Elise’s hand with her left hand while she continued to wrangle her leg with her right arm. She started to alternate nimbly waggling at her clitoris with her tongue and making a slurping, sucking motion with her lips.

Waves of pleasure rocked Elise’s body until she suddenly shouted out to Justice, “Oh, god! Stop! Please stop!”

Justice stopped immediately. She peered between Elise’s legs with an obvious look of dejection on her face.

“Are you alright, Ponytail?”

“Yeah, yeah. I was just about to cum,” Elise replied.

Justice started to chuckle.

“I thought that was the point of it. You did want to cum didn’t you?”

Elise hesitated, “Yeah, it was just happening really fast and it startled me. Can we try again? I promise I won’t freak out this time.”

Justice smiled and returned her mouth to its intended target. Shortly thereafter, Elise’s lower body started to tremble. She made several whimper-like sounds as her body bridged upward.

“Oh, fuck, Justice! I’m cumming!” Elise cried.

She twitched and writhed in Justice’s grasp for quite some time. Justice continued until Elise’s body completely surrendered.

Elise lay prone on the bed for a while until she finally groaned out a prolonged, “Fuck!”

Justice laughed, “Congratulations, you are a lesbian.”

Elise sat up in bed.

“Do you want me to try it now?”

Justice responded, “No, Ponytail. Not today. Today was about you. You have had a rough week.”

“So, is that it?” Elise asked.

“No, I was just giving you a moment to recover. I just want to see how you respond post-orgasm. Right now, your clit is probably really sensitive.”

Justice reached between Elise’s legs and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Elise jerked slightly and gasped.

“Some girls don’t want any contact until that goes away because it is too uncomfortable for them. Other girls can use that sensitivity to their benefit and have another orgasm quite quickly.”

The girls waited for a bit and then continued. Justice told Elise to let her know if what she was doing felt unpleasant in any way.

Elise did not respond, other than to have a screeching orgasm in a very short amount of time.

Justice laughed, “Yeah, you are definitely that type. So, the good news is that I could keep doing this to you for hours on end. It would probably feel increasingly intense each time.”

“Oh, god,” Elise mumbled as she rolled around on the bed with her hands between her legs.

“But that is probably enough deviant lesbian behavior for one day. I think that I have corrupted you sufficiently,” Justice quipped.

Still lying prone on the bed, Elise asked, “Do you want to stop by tomorrow afternoon?”

Justice replied, “Yeah, I do. But I need you to decide by then whether we are going to be friends or something different.”

After hesitating for a moment, Justice added, “I have to confess something to you, Ponytail. I didn’t just wander upon you earlier. I was in my bedroom and I could see you walking around the pool in your bikini from my bedroom window. Even though I could see how sad you were, I thought you looked incredibly beautiful. Then all that I had to do was to try to work up the nerve to introduce myself to you. I think that I was pretty smooth.”

“Justice, I didn’t ask before, do you have a girlfriend?”

“No, I don’t, Ponytail. Maybe I will tomorrow,” Justice said with a smile. “I need to be going. I will see you tomorrow afternoon.”

Justice headed out of the bedroom, grabbed her clothes, dressed, and left.

Elise lay in her bed for quite a while. Her head was still spinning from both the day's events and an intense sexual experience. She had a wide smile across her face and she couldn’t wait to see Justice again tomorrow. She already knew what her answer was.

Then she thought to herself, “You know what? Maybe Phoenix won’t be so bad after all.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments