Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Cassiopeia Chapter 7

"The Student Becomes the Teacher"

8
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
While Doc finished her notes on the two ‘interviewees’ as she called them, I prepared the cantaloupe for her first lesson, one of the fundamentals of pleasing a woman…eating pussy.

She walked into the kitchen as I halved the ripe melon. I set the side with the gooey seeds aside and separated the meat of the fruit from the rind and diced the sweet fragrant fruit into bite-sized pieces. I filled a bowl, lightly salted the cantaloupe and started eating the delectable fruit.

“Going to share, Bree?” asked Doc.

“Nope. That’s your half over there and also your first lesson, well more of an observation exercise. Pick it up, use your tongue, push the seeds and gunk out of the melon with your tongue as if you were eating a nice, juicy and fragrant pussy.”

She looked shocked, whether at my language or her task I didn’t know or care.

“Go on. Let’s see you technique,” I continued popping juicy morsels of cantaloupe into my mouth.

Doc picked her half of the fruit up and then shoved the seeds off onto the table top in one fast pass of her tongue.

“Stop…that’s a pussy not something you…”

I watched her face cave and felt a moment of pity. If that’s how she went about eating pussy…I couldn’t blame Sapphire much for her opinion on Doc’s technique.

I halved another cantaloupe and said, “Watch and learn. You don’t shove the seeds off. They’re those glistening folds you know so well. You…you ease them off with your tongue. It’s not a race, it’s a delicious moment for both of you.”

She leaned over close to me and watched as I let my tongue tease the stem of the melon and then as I used the flat of my tongue to repeatedly remove one layer of seeds after another.

When I pushed the last few seeds off with the tip of my tongue she let out the long breath she was holding and whispered, “Oh my God, that was so erotic and…and I want to try it again. Cut another melon!”

She pushed the flat of her tongue against the gooey seeds and closed her eyes, imagining what, I didn’t want to know. Seeds squished to the sides and some got pushed out of the cavity and off the end, but over all…it was another disaster.

Exasperated and impatient, I grabbed the bottom of her chin and leaned in and let my tongue clean off her cheek as if it were a vulva glistening with fluids instead of cantaloupe juices and seeds.

Her eyes seemed to glaze over and then she kissed me, her mouth open, covering my surprised lips like a face-sucking alien, shoving her tongue into my mouth and moaning.

I shoved her back and glared, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Sapphire had scored another point in her description of the Doc’s technique – she did kiss like a fish.

“Ugh! What the fuck? You don’t take liberties with the instructor, got it? I was trying to show you how your tongue should feel to your lover’s pussy – not offer myself up for mauling.”

“Bree…I…” and she got up and rushed upstairs to her bedroom. I could hear her crying as she ran up the stairs and I was torn between running after her and consoling her and letting her cry herself into realizing I was there as her ‘instructor’ not a ‘Sapphire Surrogate’.

In the end, my soft side won out and I walked up the stairs and knocked lightly on her door.

“Doc? C’mon.

babikim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
babikim

We’ll work on your technique. It just needs refining and practice. All you’re doing is wasting time and we got a schedule to keep, so quit feeling sorry for yourself and get your ass back downstairs.”

No response, although I could hear her through the wooden door blowing her nose. Hell, all of Pittsburgh could hear her.

“Cassiopeia, I’m going back down to the kitchen. You have five minutes of self-pity time and then I want you back at the table. We have three more cantaloupes…”

It was closer to ten minutes but she finally came back down, a bit red-eyed but with a look of determination in her eyes that was new. She walked behind me, bent over, her hands on my shoulders and ran her tongue up my neck and cheek.

“Is that better, teacher?”

My eyes glazed over and I might have moaned (or cleared my throat) but I managed to sound ‘normal’ when I said, “Yes. Much improved. Back to the cantaloupe and this time, don’t rush. Take your time. It’s not a race it’s an experience to savor and…”

I stopped talking as she sat across from me, eyes locked on mine, her tongue moving just a few of the gooey seeds with each long, slow pass of the flat of her tongue.

My mouth went dry long before she lapped at the hollow of the cantaloupe, a few seeds stuck to her cheeks and chin. I popped a few pieces of cantaloupe in my dry mouth and tried to ignore the moisture dampening my panties.

With a final flick of her tongue the last seed joined it’s sisters on the tabletop.

“How was that? I think it was much better and you were so right! I thought of her and how much I wanted her to enjoy this and I went slowly, like you said. Think it will be good enough for her? I mean – “

“You’ll need more practice until it’s second nature. You’ll have to buy a few more melons for your practice sessions. And I want you lying on your stomach on your bed when you do it. You might as well be properly positioned.”

She giggled, then cleaned up the table and wrapped the cantaloupe halves with saran wrap and put them away. If nothing else, she maintained a tidy kitchen even if the rest of her home was sheer chaos.

“What’s next, Professor?” She sat down across from me and blew a strand of hair from her face.

“How many times do you Kegle a day, Doc?” I had a bad feeling about this but had to ask.

“Kegle? Is that some form of masturbation? Really, Bree, I may not know the proper terms for things but you don’t have to make things up to put me in my place.”

“Do you have to pee?” I was serious.

“No. I went before we started with the cantaloupes. Why?”

I went to her refrigerator and pulled out three plastic bottles of Dasani water. I set them in front of her and said, “Drink up.”

“We need to establish a base line of what you know and don’t know about your body. If you don’t know what Kegling is then you don’t Kegle.” As she finished the second bottle, I pointed to the last one and smiled sweetly.

“I’m going to watch you pee and you’re going to follow my instructions to the letter, understand?”

The look on her face wasn’t one of disgust.

It was borderline lust.

Published 
Written by elspeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments