Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Flame

"An outcast among her family, Cora finally has the Christmas of her dreams."

9
8 Comments 8
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
Christmas, 2015. Canada had an exceptionally cold holiday season that year. The Scarlet family, however, spent it as they always did: in the relative warmth of their large log house. In the evening, everyone in the family was gathered together around the tree in the living room, opening their presents, even some extended family. That is, everyone except for seventeen year old Cora. Cora Scarlet was also spending this Christmas as she always had.

Alone in her bedroom.

For the last three years, Cora had become the black sheep of the family. The Scarlets were people that meant well, but to call them conservative was an understatement. When Cora had been caught by her conservative parents with her lips pressed to that of another girl, she had quickly become the outcast. Everything was tried to change what had happened. Therapy, various punishments and the like. Eventually it became clear that Cora was who she was, until it came down to her family taking care of her only to the extent that the law required.

So here Cora sat on her bed, feeling sad and lonely, her stereo playing her favorite cd. It drowned out the noise from the living room well enough, save for the occasional cheer here and there. After all, there were quite a number of people filling the living room right now. Besides her parents, two elder sisters and two younger brothers, her aunt, uncle and two cousins had also been invited, as well as her eldest sister's boyfriend and family. In an attempt to distract herself further, Cora turned up the volume on her stereo ever-so-slightly, and walked to her bedroom window. She had a great view of the woods that sat behind her house, and was seriously considering a walk through them.

When Cora could sit in her house no longer, she did just that. Already dressed in her blue jeans and turtle-neck sweater, she slipped her bare feet into her knee-high winter boots, as she swung her black leather coat with fur trimmings over her shoulders. Finally, she pulled her long blond hair out of it, pulled it into a tight pony tail, and began walking out.

She did not even try to sneak passed her family; there were simply too many of them for no one to notice. Unfortunately for Cora, it was her father who noticed her heading toward the back door all dressed for the outdoors. He approached her quickly and kept his voice subtle as he asked, "Just where do you think you're going, young lady?"

"Out," was all Cora said to him, without even stopping to say it. She knew if she stopped to argue, she would never make the back yard, let alone the woods beyond. As she crossed the snow-covered yard, she heard her father call after her. Without looking back, Cora jogged ahead until she crossed the tree-line. She continued walking briskly until the house was far enough behind her that no sound could be heard from it.

By the time she stopped to think that she should have brought a light of some kind, her eyes were already adjusting to the surrounding darkness. Also now weary from her walk, she quickly spotted a partial tree bark that had fallen some time ago. "As good a place as any to sit," she said, bare-handedly brushing snow from an area just big enough to accommodate her. After she actually sat, she realized that her mittens were another thing she should have put on. She had no desire to return home just yet, so she simply blew on her hands and rubbed them together.

"Let me get that for you," said a familiar voice. It was a soft, feminine voice, that could only belong to a very special friend.

Cora smiled, but kept her eyes on her hands, as another, somewhat smaller pair of them, wrapped her own. "Nymphera," said Cora, allowing the other hands to hold her. "I didn't expect to find you out here."

"Surprise," Nymphera smiled. Cora finally looked up to her, wanting to see the beautiful smile of the fire fairy that stood before her. It was one of the most beautiful smiles Cora had ever seen, and it could easily brighten a room.

Or a forest.

Nymphera sat beside Cora, her fly like wings fluttering as she did. As a fire fairy, she was always warm, despite the cold, harsh winters. As a result, she never had to bundle. Even in these snow-covered woods, she was dressed only in a backless mini-dress, made of silky, flowing materials, in bright reds, yellows, and oranges. Her wavy hair, which reached mid-way down her back, was also a the various colors of fire. She even had orange eyes. Her skin was always warm to the touch, and could melt the snow around her; even that around her bare feet was now more slush than anything.

"Is that better?" Nymphera asked, gesturing to Cora's hands.

Cora smiled, retracting her hands slowly. "Yes, thank you."

There was a pause between them, Cora staring down at the snow, before Nynphera broke the silence once more. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's just this time of year again. Ever since my overly conservative Christian family found out I'm a lesbian a few years back, Christmas just hasn't been the same for me. Hell, life hasn't been the same!" Cora's eyes found those of Nymphera. "You've been the only good aspect of my life lately."

Nymphera smiled again. Then it was her turn to look downward. "It's nice to hear you say that," said the fairy. "Because there's something I've been wanting to tell you for the last few months. I just haven't figured out how. Well... I've actually just been too nervous."

"Tell me what?" Cora asked her. Without another word, Nymphera lifted her head again and pressed her lips to Cora's. After a moment or two, she slowly placed a gently hand behind Cora's head, as she parted her lips to move her tongue forward. Cora was not returning the kiss, but neither was she rejecting it. Nymphera finally stopped, but pulled back only an inch or so. All Cora could do was stammer, as she tried to figure out something to say. "I shouldn't have done that," Nymphera interjected, as she quickly stood and began walking away.

Nymphera had actually managed to get a good twenty yards away before Cora finally came to. "Nymphera, wait!" she called out, bounding after her.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

"Wait," she said again softly as she reached the fairy, taking her gently by the arm and turning her. It was now that she finally returned the kiss. It was a gentle kiss, but no less passionate. After, the two stood close, embracing one another, their foreheads resting together.

"Nymphera, I've been wanting the same thing," Cora revealed. "I guess I've been as scared as you."

"But I'm a fairy, Cora. I don't belong in your world, and you don't belong in mine."

"I don't care. We'll figure something out."

Nymphera smiled, taking Cora by the hand and leading her. "C'mon," she said happily, leading the way.

"Where are we going?" Cora asked after a few minutes, when her toes began to feel numb from the cold. It was then that they arrived at a small, circular clearing in the trees. It was a simply area, its floor still covered by snow, but had a quaint beauty about it. "Where are we?" Cora asked, looking about herself.

"At a place between worlds," Nymphera replied. "Isn't it beautiful? By the way, you can take your coat off if you'd like."

"Are you crazy? I can barely feel my feet!"

"Really?" Nymphera's question was more of a challenge than anything else. As Cora thought about it, she noticed that her feet were warming pretty quickly. "In this place, you can feel the cold... but it won't affect you." Cora now stood completely still, as Nymphera approached her. Their lips met once again, as the fairy slowly unzipped Cora's coat. She kept her arms at her sides, letting it slide from her shoulders and fall to the snow.

Both of the young ladies opened their mouths as they kissed, their tongues coming forward to greet one another. As their tongues were massaged by one another, they held their bodies close. Cora's fingers laced their way through Nymphera's hair, as Nymphera loosed Cora's from her pony tail. As their kiss intensified, Nymphera's wings fluttered with a bit of strength, giving off an aura of warmth and light.

The two moved their way to one of the trees and sat in front of it, their backs leaning against it's trunk. Cora took off her sweater, revealing her purple bra laced with black, while Nymphera pulled down the top of her dress, revealing her bare body. Their kiss resumed, Cora's fingers finding their way to the fire fairy's breasts, gently caressing each one in turn. Nymphera then turned and used her wings to lift herself slightly, opening her own legs and setting back down on Cora's legs.

Their kiss, which had been momentarily broken by the movement, resumed once more. Nymphera unhooked Cora's bra and tossed it aside, each now gently fondling the other's breasts. Cora moaned a little when Nymphera gave each of her nipples a light pinch. She parted their mouths and lifted up onto her knees, rolling Cora's nipples quickly between her forefingers and thumbs.

"Mm," Cora moaned, biting her lower lip in an attempt to stay quiet.

"No one's going to hear you," Nymphera assured in an alluring voice, pinching again.

"Oh, God, Nymphera!" Cora was much louder this time, her eyes squeezed shut as her back arched forward. Finally, she opened her eyes only for a moment, just before wrapping her arms around her love, slowly moving forward. She parted her lips and kissed Nymphera's nipple fully, but with gentle passion. Now it was the fairy's turn to moan, as each nipple was given the same sensual treatment. After a few times, Nymphera turned them both, slowly lying her love back onto the ground. As Cora's bare back touched the snow, she realized fully what Nymphera had said earlier. She surely felt the cold of the snow, but was not becoming cold from it.

As she lie there, she let her body go limp, Nymphera placing soft, gentle kisses down the length of her stomach. When she felt her jeans begin to loosen from being undone, she lifted her hips in response, allowing Nymphera to pull them down--along with her cotton panties. She pulled them completely away, leaving Cora entirely naked. The fairy kissed her way back up Cora's slowly opening legs. Finally, her tongue found Cora's wetness between her legs, and began licking gently.

She licked it just right, in a manner that was borderline teasing her love, and had Cora occasionally trying to slide herself onto Nymphera further. As she continued to lap at her, Cora moaned louder and louder, until finally, her body exploded in a fury of ecstasy. She squealed, nearly to the top of her lungs, before her body finally went limp. Nymphera allowed Cora a few quick moments to regain some strength, before crawling back up to her with a smile.

"My turn," she sneered with lust.

The two rolled over so Cora was now on top, and her hand went right to Nymphera's inner thigh. She caressed the short distance up, finding Nymphera already dripping with desire. Feeling her way in, she inserted two fingers, penetrating as far as her knuckles would let her. Nymphera's mouth opened wide, letting out a whispering moan, as their gazes remained locked.

"I hope I'm doing this right," Cora said quickly, breathily. "It's my first time."

"Sh-sh-sh," Nymphera quickly hushed, and Cora played along, continueing to finger her love. Her arm was nearly numb from the firm motions when Nymphera finally climaxed. She squeezed Cora's body to her own, their mouth enjoying one final kiss.

Cora rolled over onto the snow, catching her breath once again. Nymphera rolled as well, lying her head on Cora's chest. Not even thinking about how she was going to find her way back home, Cora allowed herself to drift off to sleep...

...when she awoke, she was back in her bedroom, lying naked on her bed underneath her covers. She sat up quickly, finding her clothes and coat in a pile beside the bed, just as they had fallen on the ground in the clearing. From the corner of her eye, she noticed a distant light in the dark forest. She had no way to be certain, but Cora believed in her heart that it was from the flutter of Nymphera's wings. She believed in her heart that what had transpired could not have been a dream.

Published 
Written by Tier_innerhalb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments