Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Advent

"A season of loss bears unexpected joys,"

29
13 Comments 13
872 Views 872
5.1k words 5.1k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Advent - The arrival of a notable person, thing, or event. 

People say that commercialization has ruined Christmas. It hasn’t for me. Sure, while the fact that you can buy Santa hats and shop for Halloween costumes in October may tend to overstimulate, I look for the small things. Hand painted holiday cards, meaningful gifts for others, and slowing down to appreciate giving them is how I approached it every year. It worked well, until recently.  

I logged on to my favorite chat site to pass the time at work. It was a Thursday afternoon on a dreary late November day, and I was bored with paperwork, as I was done seeing patients for the day. My inbox was empty and there were no notifications. How fun. I entered the chat room to see who was on. It wasn’t bad for a weekday at 3:30, so I easily wasted nearly an hour before Allen joined the chat. 

Allen: kiss How’s my girl? 

Me: kiss Sigh...I’m doing ok. 

We met years ago right here in this chatroom. A friendship soon bloomed into something deeper. While we’d had our tough times and hurdles to overcome, it made us stronger. One of the biggest was losing my mother a few months prior. To say it has been hard would severely understate it. Now that the holidays were approaching, I was feeling the loss in a new way. 

Allen: Hug 

Me: Thank you for asking. 

Allen: Of course, you’re not alone in this. 

But I was. It was my mom. I was an only child, and I lived alone. It was like the best part of me died with her in the hospital that day. 

Me: Thanks. Gonna head home, Text later. 

Allen: See you. 

We exchanged a virtual kiss, and I shut down my computer. The small pile of paperwork could wait until tomorrow.  

Intersections sported the same tired Christmas lights that were reused year to year. Banks and dentist offices had evergreen wreaths with red bows hanging on windows and doors. As I turned onto my street, I surveyed the houses that I passed by every day. They looked festive, dressed up in LEDs, and garland. Reindeer sleighs, snowman blowups, and nativities dotted yards. 

I turned into the driveway of my plain house. This was the first year I’d ever gone without putting out a single decoration. My eyes stung as I went inside, but I held the tears back. Stripping to my underwear, I pushed down nausea and climbed into bed and opened the messenger app, 

Me: Are you busy? His response came back within moments 

Allen: Not particularly. What’s up? 

Me: I need you 

Allen: Are you home? 

Me: Yes, just got in bed 

Allen: Something happen? 

Me: Not really. Just it’ll be the first Christmas without her. I’m not feeling my best. Will you help me forget for a while? 

Allen: I’ll call you. 

 A few short moments later, the call came through with a loud and familiar tone. My nerves were already calming as I answered and saw Allen there on video. I would never tire of seeing his kind face creased with years. The graying hair and wide smile always calmed me; not to mention his voice was as smooth as velvet. 

His smile greeted me, “Hi sweetie.” 

“Hi baby. Thanks for calling.” 

“Don’t worry, anytime. You know that.” 

He went on to ask about my day and occupy me with other small talk. When I was more settled, he started,  

“I keep going back to last week, when we had a conversation a lot like this.”  

I smiled and sighed, “Yes, I remember,“ he continued, 

“You’d said just the sound of my voice had you needing to touch yourself. It’s been too long.” I saw his arm shift, a sign he put a hand to himself. “How are you feeling now?” 

“Pretty close to that actually,” I let the sheet drop, revealing my ample breasts held back by my blue padded bra and waited.  

“Oh, you look so good. That’s a good color for you too, but why don’t you go ahead and take it off for me though.”  

Without a second thought, I reached behind, unfastened the clasp and let my tits swing free. I caressed and squeezed them gently in my hands and left a mild sting on the nipples with a lingering pinch. They were more sensitive than usual, but I pushed that thought back as well.  

“Yes, babe. Fuck, I want to bury my face in there. Suck those nipples until you can’t stand it.” 

My other hand was now creeping lower towards my sex as I watched him unbuckle and free his cock. I slid my fingers into my black cotton underwear, feeling the wetness that was already forming.  

He angled the camera down to show his erection as it jutted up from his unzipped fly. His hand lazily stroked it. “You’re already wet, aren’t you? Why don’t you give it a taste?”  

 Knowing that wasn’t merely a suggestion, I withdrew my fingers and brought them to my mouth for a lick.  

“Tell me,” he ordered.  

“It’s salty, and a little musky. Sorta sweet,” I answered. 

He gave a little moan with an accompanying twitch of his cock. “Take your panties off and get your wand.” 

Quickly pulling the black fabric down over my hips and legs, I rolled to reach into the bedside table to grab the wand.  

“Oh, what a nice view. I might have you on hands and knees for this. Ass up for me,” he teased.  

I rolled back with my toy, and a smile on my face, “You would like that.” 

“For now, though, turn it on low and drag it up one thigh and down the other. Graze your pussy lips but not your clit.” I followed the instructions slowly.  

"Start at the bottom of your slit and drag it up with light pressure. Up and down."  

I could feel the throbbing sensation build with every pass. The mounting need was beginning to take me over the top. 

“Now, as you increase pressure, slide up to your clit and hold it there.” 

As he gave the instructions, the speed of his stroking increased. I dragged the head of the wand up as he’d said and pressed it to the sweet spot. Ragged moans tore from me as the urge to climax screamed closer. My hips bucked uncontrollably, and my legs were thrashing in the sheets. “Oh, please. I’m gonna cum!” 

His balls were drawn up now and his hand flew feverishly over his cock that now sported a deep purple head. “Slide two fingers into your cunt and cum on them.” 

He continued to speak, but I couldn’t hear as roaring pleasure drowned out everything else. My body stiffened and jerked. I struggled to keep my hands in place, as wave after wave swept over me. I lay there in the afterglow, as his voice brought me back. “Cumming, babe. Fuck!” 

I watched as his body hunched over and his hand stilled at the base. His cock pulsed and streams of cum shot up and landed on his belly and pelvis. Allen breathed hard and dropped his head to the back of the couch as the last remnants of orgasm faded.  

I was going to comment on how good it was, when a wave quite unlike the last one hit me. “Be right back,” I blurted as I got up as quickly as I could, ran the fifteen feet to my bathroom toilet, and immediately upchucked anything and everything that was in my stomach.  

The bitter taste and force of retching could easily explain the tears that began to stream down my cheeks. Though, I could not kid myself. Feeling somewhat better, I cleaned up and walked back to my bed donning a robe in the process. I sank back into the view of my phone’s camera, knowing he’d be there.  

Allen’s grim expression asked the question before he said the words,  

“Are you alright?” 

I nodded and wiped a lone tear that escaped. 

“When is your appointment?” he asked. 

“In a couple weeks,” I crossed my arms over my middle suddenly feeling lousier than I had in a while. “I’m ok.” 

I wasn’t. One of those ‘hurdles’ we had gone through was due to my lack of contentment. In an emotional tailspin from my mom’s death, I told Allen that I needed space. I proceeded to meet up with some guy from a dating app and flew three states away. After some smooth talking and some food, we were in bed together. He said all the right things. He promised to call. It was four weeks later, and no call. No answer, and the kicker, no period. It had only taken one pregnancy test to confirm it. Positive. 

I really had to be the stupidest woman alive to be taken in like that. One thing was for sure, I didn’t deserve Allen. 

“I have something to take for the nausea. I think I'll just go to bed early,” I said. 

“Alright, babe. Sleep well. Talk to you in the morning” 

 

Three days later 

 

It was the first of December and Christmas seemed to be approaching like an engine on a track. The accompanying flu and COVID season had me immersed in work, and I welcomed it.  I had been duly distracted from feeling, if one didn’t count the headaches and occasional retching. However, this evening held a promise of change.  

Pulling into my driveway, I saw a package on my porch, and I eagerly gathered my things from the car to go see what it was. I hadn’t ordered anything, so it was probably a mistake. It was my neighbor’s Amazon delivery no doubt. As I approached, I strained to see the name on the label. It was addressed to me! That was strange, and the return address... Allen Park! A burst of excitement filled me as I scooped the package up and carried it inside.  

My bag and shoes were forgotten by the door as I took the box into the kitchen. Forcing myself to go carefully, I cut it open with a pair of scissors from the tool drawer. There was paper packing, and a smaller box inside. It was about the size of a shoe box. I opened the thin cardboard box with ‘For you’ printed on the lid and came up short. It was filled with a bunch of tiny, wrapped boxes with numbers on them. I was confused for a moment when the words on the inside of the lid caught my eye, 

‘Advent Calendar: 

Open one gift a day from December 1st until the 24th. Inside each little parcel is waiting a big surprise, but have patience, and don’t peek!’ 

I looked back at the little gifts with a smile. I had not planned on buying, or receiving, any gifts this year, but this surprise kindled a warmth in me. It was a familiar stir that I wasn’t so sure I would find again. 

Grabbing my phone, I quickly text,  

Me: You’re so sneaky!  

Allen: Who me? Whatever do you mean? 

Me: I got your package. This is so sweet.  

Allen: I wanted to make you smile. Have you opened the first one yet? 

Me: Not yet. 

Allen: Well, go ahead then. 

I carefully grabbed the one with the number one on it. It was light and about the size of a ring box. They all were. With delight, I tore the paper open and opened the box. Inside was a wrapped dark chocolate square.  

Me: Ooh chocolate! Thank you. 

Allen: Enjoy, sweetie.  

The following days held an air of expectancy as I had the gifts to look forward to. They varied from candies and chocolates to cookies and tea samples. My first appointment at the OBGYN even went off without a hitch as she judged the labs and ultrasound as “normal at the current stage.” 

I found myself taking the long way home from the grocery store one night to look at Christmas lights. The significance of it didn’t hit me until I realized that I’d been driving aimlessly for twenty minutes. When I was younger, I used to ride with my mom to see the lights. It was always fun to see the different color schemes and which neighbor put on the biggest show. Smiling to myself at the memory, I made my way home.  

 

December 24th 

 

I was off today and tomorrow as Christmas fell midweek this year. Of course, I had invites to go to dinners and parties, but never gave them an answer. It was my plan to cook a small, bland meal and watch a movie or two, then have a little eggnog. 

It was still early as I rolled over and checked my phone, Allen hadn’t texted yet; that was odd. Equally as odd was that some of the gifts had instructions instead of goodies. Like, ‘Take a long bubble bath,’ or ‘Go have a pedicure.’ The one with today’s number had a tag on it that said, ‘Open me at noon.’  

Unable to fall back asleep, I busied myself with tea, music, and tidying up. Ginger ale seemed to be helping my stomach, so I drank it nearly every day. Eventually I had a light breakfast of eggs and toast, then went to shower.  

Dressing in an oversized sweater and leggings, I contemplated footwear a moment before giving in. I reached to the back of the sock drawer, pulled out the familiar pair, and slipped them on. The fussy Christmas cat socks made me feel cheerier and I giggled to myself.   

At 11:50, I sat on the couch with the last unopened box beside me. James Stewart was on the TV running through the streets shouting for his lost love in “It’s a Wonderful Life” just as my phone chimed,  

Allen: Merry Christmas Eve  

DayanaWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaWood

Me: Back at ya. Good day?  

Allen: Not bad. Sorry I didn’t text earlier 

Me: No problem  

Allen: Open the last one yet? 

Me: Not yet. I was waiting like it said. 

Allen: Go ahead, I’ll wait.  

Me: Alright. 

Putting the phone down, I ripped open the box with barely restrained glee. I was dying to know what it was. Inside was another chocolate like the first, but underneath was a folded piece of paper. Upon opening it, it read, 

‘Check the porch.’  

Puzzled, I rose from the couch and proceeded to half walk, half slide across wooden floors towards the door in my excitement. I did not know what to expect as I stood on tiptoes to peer through the peephole. Another package? Flowers?  

My vision focused and my breath caught as my heart thudded. Allen was standing there. Here. On my porch! My shaky fingers could hardly unbolt the door, but when I swung it open it truly felt like Christmas. We had never met in person, only online and through our video calls. Seeing him now though, I hadn’t the words.  

“You’re here,” I said numbly. 

“I had to,” he replied with a serious look. 

I walked up to him on shaky legs and laid my head on his chest. He dropped the bag he was holding and wrapped one arm around my shoulders and the other cradled my head. We stood like that for long minutes. Outside, in the cold, with my arms encircling his waist.  

Pulling away gently, I looked up at him with watery eyes, “I’m sorry, come in,” I said taking him by the hand and leading him inside. I gave him a small tour of my modest home and he complimented my taste. We had a small meal, which I had prepped, of potato soup and bread. We were clearing the dishes when I embraced and kissed him, “I can’t believe you’re here.”  

His arms held me tight as he deepened the kiss. It was as though all the yearning from all our years surfaced at once and suddenly, there was not enough air. We had not enough hands, not enough time in the world to take in all that was each other. 

His steady hands groped under my sweater, and I raised my arms for him to remove it. It fell to the kitchen floor in a knit puddle of soft white. Taking hold of my tits, he lifted each one as if weighing them, then pressed his thumbs underneath the nude fabric of my bra. That drew a moan from me as I began undoing the buttons on his shirt. Pushing them off his shoulders revealed a muscled chest with a dusting of silver hair. I was unable to resist rubbing my cheek against it and kissing his neck, “C’mon,” I whispered as I tugged on his belt.  

Allen followed me to the bedroom without delay and worked his arms out of the shirtsleeves. I always kept the bedside lamp on, so the lighting was already low as we entered. When I turned to face him, he took my lips again and reached around my back to unhook the clasp. He did so expertly, and my bra dropped to the floor. There was an obvious need about him, but he was not in a hurry as he took one stiff nipple into his mouth, then the other. He was not rough, but they were sensitive, so I winced.  

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think,” he began apologetically, but I shushed him with a kiss, ensuring him I was alright. Smiling, he pushed down my leggings and had me lie on the bed. 

He undid his belt, button and zipper while I had observed as I had many times before. He was already sporting an impressive bulge, but when he pushed his pants and shorts down, I was a little panicked. The camera on his phone did not do justice for the dick that was now bobbing in front of me. Despite my hesitance, my mouth watered and pussy throbbed. Before I could make a move, though, he knelt onto the bed and rained kisses on me. Over my breasts, stomach, thighs, and feet. When I started rocking my hips in need, he asked,  

“Need something?” 

“I need you to touch me” 

“But I am touching you. You want more?” he teased. 

“Yes, please!” I begged as convincingly as I could. 

He then brought his face between my thighs and ushered me into paradise. I had men go down on me before, but they did not feel like this. Not entirely sure what he was doing, I was torn between grinding on his face and pulling away. Neither one was needed, because very shortly the best sensations overtook me in shuddering jolts. I was making noises beyond groaning, and he did not relent until I asked him to stop. Even then, spasms still shook me. I rolled over at his request, dizzily I might add, and felt him part my cheeks. That sinful tongue licked my pussy from behind up to my butthole and danced there. In spite of myself, I pushed my ass back onto that roaming tongue.  

He moaned at the sweet offering but needed more. Soon, I felt his weight on me and the pressure of his swollen head at my pussy,  

“Yes, please. Fuck me.” 

Allen could only grunt as he pushed inside. It did hurt. But as he slid in, he also settled an arm underneath my neck. His mouth by my ear, “You feel so fucking good. I knew you would, so wet for me, and so goddamned tight.” 

“Mm,” was all I could muster, as his thrusting increased speed. The smell of my arousal was wafting from his mouth, a testament of what he was just doing. 

“I couldn’t wait to get here, to see you, to feel you,” he continued. I was panting now, trying to meet his hips. His arm tightened around my throat and my hands clamped on his arm. “Oh sweet girl, you’re going to make me cum.” 

“Yes, in my mouth,” I replied. 

Allen let me go and pulled out, quickly kneeling beside me on the bed. He stroked himself with urgency while I snuck my tongue out and licked the head. He grunted as thick white semen shot into my mouth in strong spurts. I made a show of swallowing it and licking his cock clean.  

He leaned down to kiss me before collapsing to the bed on his back. While holding me to him, he caught his breath,  

“That was even better than I had imagined it’d be.” 

I smiled at him, “I agree. Although,” I drew out. 

“Yes?” 

“There’s a few things I’d like to do since I’m not dreaming this time,” I hinted. 

Allen chuckled, “Sounds like fun.” 

We scarcely left each other’s side the whole day. That night, we went to sleep only to wake during the night to ravage each other again.  

 

Christmas Day 

 

The sun streaming through the blinds signaled the morning. I didn’t have to turn to see if Allen was in bed with me, because his arm was draped over my waist.  

“Merry Christmas, sweetie,” he whispered, kissing me on the top of the head.  

“Merry Christmas.”  

We lay there for a while just enjoying the closeness. I knew he would have to leave soon, but dared not ask when that was. 

“Take a shower with me?” I asked.  

“Hmm! Good idea.” 

I got up, started the warm water in the shower of the master bath, and took two bath sheets out of the cabinet. Allen followed me in as the steam began to rise. We took turns under the spray and caressed one another with lathered hands. He took special care over my sensitive breasts, then knelt to kiss tenderly over my belly. It did not escape me how attentive he had been while he was here, letting me know without words that this new life was something to be cherished.  

“I can’t get enough of you,” he praised as he urged one of my legs onto his shoulder and trailed kisses over my mound and lower to my slit. 

 I watched as his full lips encircled my clit and began to suck. My hips began their usual rocking and were encouraged by the fingers he inserted into me moments later.  I cried out at the pleasure as his mouth devoured me, his other hand snaking around my hip to my ass. I stilled just a little hoping he would do more than just tease there.  

At the intrusion of a finger in my back hole, I began to weaken before the onslaught. I rocked back onto his finger in my ass and forward against his mouth as the other fingers danced inside. The sensations ratcheted higher, and I was too weak to hold out.  

“I’m so close. God, it’s so good.” 

I didn’t think it was possible, but his fingers and tongue gave more, and I took as much as I could.  

He groaned through the attention he was giving my clit and muttered,  

“Go ahead. Let me see you. Show me what my touch does to you.” 

The rhythm of my hips stuttered as the force of the orgasm slammed into me. Everything was white-hot and hypersensitive. My moans resonated off the shower walls and jumbled into a strange cacophony. Allen’s mouth was too much and not enough all at once as the strength drained from my legs. The fingers withdrew from me and instead grasped me around the waist for support. There was suddenly the added thrill of his mouth taking mine in a hungry kiss. He leaned down, and I thought he was going to kiss my neck as he’d done a few times in the last day.  

Instead, his lips brushed my ear, “I want to fuck you hard and deep. I want to cum inside your tight pussy and make you mine.” 

I groaned at his words, because I wanted that too. The act of erasing who had come before and beginning again as his was a seductive thought. 

“Yes, please,” I replied. 

He turned me towards the wall and pressed a hand to my back urging me to bend forward.  

“Hold on then.” 

Despite the wetness of the shower and my orgasm, the stretch burned when he pushed into me. 

He did not take his time but pounded inside over and over. The sound of wet flesh slapping echoed on the tiles and added to the mounting lust. Like a depraved whore, I begged for him to fuck me deep and leave his mark. The reemergence of my orgasm surprised me, and I reached down to rub my clit furiously. 

The strength of it caught me off guard, and he groaned as my cunt squeezed him impossibly tight. The additional wetness could have been mistaken for the shower spray, but he and I knew better. Also, the telltale squishing sounds of my drenched pussy left no doubt.  

Allen let out a string of curses as bruising fingers grasped my hips. He slammed into me at a punishing rate before slowing and becoming uncoordinated. Holding me firmly against him, he released the load he’d promised and coated me deep inside. His breathing was ragged as he trembled and pulsed for several precious moments.  

He did not withdraw but drew me up close and kissed me while, doubtless, some of his cum was dripping from us. Slowly, his hands roamed possessively over my neck, breasts, belly, and mound before rinsing us both and exiting the shower.  

After the shower, we had a breakfast of eggs, waffles and bacon. He had coffee and I had the same ginger ale for my stomach.  

I didn’t notice his absence while I was clearing away breakfast until he appeared with his bag. My movements over the sink slowed as the realization sunk in that he was about to leave. The abruptness was partially my fault for not asking. 

 He dropped his bag in the doorway and crossed over to me.  

“Come sit with me a minute?” 

I nodded and turned the water off. After I dried my hands, he took one and led me to the living room.  

 We sat down on the couch, and he kissed me fervently. “I want you to know that I had a great time with you. Thank you for having me on such short notice.” 

I laughed, “You were a welcome surprise. I couldn’t have asked for a better Christmas present.” 

“Well,” he started, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a deep blue flat box tied with silver ribbon. It was about the size of a deck of cards. He held it out to me, and my eyes widened. “You didn’t have to. You've already done so much,” I picked it up, stunned. 

“I wanted to,” he smiled. 

I gently pulled at the tail of smooth ribbon and the delicate knot gave way. Lifting the lid revealed something I did not expect. It was a necklace of sterling silver in the style of three interlocking rings.  

There was an inscription on the packaging: 

‘The love between Grandmother, Mother, and Child is forever’ 

My vision blurred as tears sprung to my eyes. I could scarcely see my own fingers trace the largest of the three rings representing the grandmother.  

Just then I felt his warm hand on my face gently wiping away the tears that dripped free. I placed the gift on the table, and threw my arms around his neck, hugging him close. His embrace was fierce as I breathed in the faint scent of his cologne, but he relented as we heard a car pull up outside and his phone ding. His ride to the airport was here.  

Allen reached for the box and removed the necklace. He had me turn as he deftly fastened it around my neck. It hung at the perfect length, and I gave a wobbly smile. 

“I just wanted to give you a little something to remind you that you’re not alone in this. I'm just a call away. Never doubt that I want you. Both of you,” he told me sincerely. 

I nodded and whispered through the lump in my throat, “Yes, I know that now. Love you” 

He planted a warm kiss on my lips, “Love you too, babe, always.” 

After he retrieved his bag, I walked him to the door feeling better than I had in months. Allen's care helped me cope with my loss and together, we could now welcome a would-be mistake as the gift I didn’t know I needed.  

Published 
Written by Tight1piece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments