Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Drop Anchor Here (Part IV)

"Rob is a virgin no longer as Ronnie makes him a man in her own special way."

12
15 Comments 15
3.8k Views 3.8k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Preface: Please read Parts I to III to understand our tale fully. It takes place in 1970 and the emotional backdrop is the Vietnam War.

Our protagonists in this naughty and yet sad tale are a boy and a girl. A simple tale to tell the truth: boy meets girl, boy secretly desires girl, girl leads boy on, and love soon grows—a simple part of the eternal circle of life—nothing more and nothing less, right?

Yet our story has complications. Our love needs to grow quickly and surreptitiously. It needs a shaded spot like a weed whose wayward seed, blown by the wind, has found a minute crack in the concrete. There is just the tiniest bit of water to help the fertile seed burst forth and seek the sun.

There is not enough soil or water to sustain our poor thirsty weed for long. Our little dandelion will struggle. The tiny flower that blooms will be beautiful, but short lived. So the love will necessarily be fleeting, just like the dandelion’s flower. Yet a tiny floret will be set forth and fertilize new life. So from the serendipitous chaos will emerge something unique and truly beautiful.

Our “girl” in this story—our “Juliette” if you will—is an unlikely paramour named Veronica Robinson. She is twenty-nine years old and married to a crude brute of a man named Carl. The husband is a rather unattractive character who drinks too much and beats his wife regularly. Ronnie is sexually unsatisfied and emotionally drained by the abusive relationship.

Our “boy” in the story—our “Romeo” if you will—is Veronica’s neighbour Robert Langham. Rob is only eighteen and has not only had his “number called” in the Vietnam draft, but he has now been selected for active duty. His young yet to be formed mind is roiled by dark images of the killing fields of Vietnam. In a few weeks he will be required by law to report for basic training.

First what about Robert, our somewhat immature and still virgin high school graduate and war draftee? Well he is your typical suburban American man-boy of the time. He did okay at school, did well in sports, but is a bit lost and has no idea what he “wants to do”. Young Robert thought of going to college, but then just didn’t. He reads J.D. Salinger and Ernest Hemingway and is much more of a timid “geek” than he is a jock.

Next we have Rob’s rather too-sexy “wife next door”, the very blonde and very beautiful Veronica Robinson—or “Ronnie” to all her close friends. Ronnie is every eighteen-year-old boy’s wet dream. Regarded as completely unattainable by the spying young horny teen next door, the sexy wife had become his masturbation obsession.

Ronnie is, however, a sexually unsatisfied stay-at home wife. She is burdened with a husband who has no clue how to satisfy his smart, curious and intellectually superior wife. This threatens Carl’s buffoon-like sense of masculine identity, so he has retreated into alcohol, football, TV and illicit affairs with much less attractive work colleagues.

Our pair of would-be lovers serendipitously met on a sunny summer day. Rob, his mind troubled by the impending call-up to active service, decided to mow his lawn to distract himself from the looming dark clouds. With a drifting absent-minded brain the wild racket of the Lawn Boy mower was tonic for his soul as was the monotony of one row after another.

On that particular blistering hot southern California day the sexy blonde next door was conveniently laid out on a pink plastic sun chair. Clad in only a skimpy black bikini the horny young teen could not restrain his temptation to “look”. His sexy neighbour’s hair was in a mid-length “flip curl” coif, one of the fashions of the time. As Ronnie baked her self in the glaring sun Rob would crane his neck for surreptitious lascivious glances.

Taking in the swells and curves of his neighbour’s sexually ripe body was arousing. One ogle was followed by a second as his sexual interest rose. Rob didn’t think she noticed him gawking as she was distracted by reading her book. Rob was equally certain this gorgeous creature had no idea that sometimes he retreated to his room and whacked-off to the image of her naked body.

The novel Ronnie was reading was the popular “The French Lieutenant’s Woman” by John Fowles. Sub-consciously it may be that the “feminist” character of Sarah Woodruff was inspiring the abused and neglected suburban wife. Perhaps, who knows?

Could reading great books actually make a difference in a person’s life? The inventor of the iPad many decades later certainly thought so. Steve Jobs would choose to send his children to a private school named “The Waldorf School” in Los Altos where (“GASP”) they don’t allow any computers and children read actual physical three dimensional paper books—what a revolutionary concept!

Ronnie did not inhabit a Victorian life and she shared few similarities with Sarah Woodruff. Yet the strong independent leading lady in the novel made Veronica think about her self and the possibilities in life. Could you change your destiny? She was struggling desperately with the void of unhappiness wrapped about her like a black shawl of sadness.

The idea that an abandoned woman, an ignored woman, her husband gone adrift, could find happiness was a thought-provoking concept to Veronica. The character of “Tragedy” resonated deeply with Ronnie’s own inner void. She was now almost finished the novel, turning the last few pages in the sun. Ronnie had loved Thomas Hardy as a student and this book was just as good.

Nearing the end of Fowles amazing novel Ronnie was struck by its impact. The author had intervened and stepped onto the stage to address his readers. What a wild idea? He had then offered not one ending, but rather THREE possible endings. Was the reader supposed to choose? Could a reader choose? Didn’t the writer control the narrative? Each ending he offered was unsatisfying in its own way. Could you lie back and make up your own ending? The book made Ronnie wonder about all kinds of crazy new ideas.

This theory of multiple possible destinations for the same person made Veronica think: every life has hundreds of possible outcomes and no “ending” is pre-determined. Turn left instead of right. What if she had never met Carl? What if Patty hadn’t introduced them? The view that “it’s up to us to choose our path” had started to germinate in Ronnie’s mind. She hated her current path in life. That very afternoon a notion was sparked that maybe her path could change.

For young troubled Rob his neighbour Veronica had a striking resemblance to his favourite Playboy Bunny, a sex siren named Anne Randall. This serendipitous similarity caused Rob’s young brain to inflame with erotic images of the sexy wife next door. This in turn caused his cock to swell in his shorts and his head to turn several times as he tried to mow straight lines.

Rob had not thought about the “future” too much as Vietnam was his current pre-occupation. Much like the character Charles Smithson in the novel Veronica was devouring on her lawn chair a few feet away our young Rob was a virtual “orphan”. This meant our young man was often wistful and yearning for things that were absent in his life. Handsome young Rob had more voids than most of us to fill in his life.

Robert’s dad was an alcoholic and abusive father who paid as little attention to his only son as possible. His mother Colleen was weak and feeble and completely unequipped to handle her over-bearing husband. She had long ago called a “retreat” and withdrawn into a somewhat solitary existence. To get away she would run off to spend long periods of time with her sister. This would leave poor young Rob alone.

Many people in Rob’s neighbourhood worked for defence contractors. It was somewhat appropriate that Rob’s father had the job he did. As a completely insensitive man it seemed only apt that he was working on new delivery systems to deploy Napalm. The key apparently was to get better dispersant ratios, cover more people with the stuff.

For those unfamiliar with the times Napalm is a potent mixture of plastic polystyrene, hydrocarbon benzene, and gasoline. This mixture creates a jelly-like substance that, when ignited, sticks to practically anything and burns for up to ten minutes. The effects of napalm on the human body are unbearably painful and almost always cause death among its victims.

Water for example boils at 212°F. Napalm generates temperatures of 1,500°F to 2,200°F. Napalm was first used in flamethrowers for U.S. ground troops; they would use it to burn down sections of forest and bushes in the hopes of eliminating any enemy guerrilla fighters that might be hiding there.

Later on in the Vietnam War B-52 Bombers began dropping napalm “bombs” and other incendiary explosives. Air raids that used napalm were much more devastating than single flamethrowers. A single bomb was capable of destroying areas up to 2,500 square yards. Throughout the duration of the war from 1965 to 1973 over eight million tons of bombs were dropped on Vietnam. This was more than three times the amount of bombs used in WWII.

For any readers interested in garnering more details of the time please go back and read Parts I to III. Now we urgently need to return to Ronnie’s suburban bungalow bedroom.

_________________________________

We rejoin our rather sweaty and aroused couple with the straying young wife Ronnie, her body spread across her bed, her blonde hair asunder, her toned legs spread wide and her body recovering from the most amazing orgasm of her life. Young Rob’s tongue and fingers have amazingly administered this nearly perfect orgasm. One of Ronnie’s secret fantasies has now been fulfilled. She is panting for oxygen.

Young Rob has had his head pushed inch by inch down the seductive wife’s slim curvaceous body. With each inch his excitement rose. Finally at the penultimate moment his mouth was poised over her hips and pussy. With more encouragement and directions from the rather helpful older woman the nervous young man had hooked his fingers in the sides of her pale yellow panties and pulled them down off her legs.

Ronnie had used her hands as well as oft whispered instructions to guide her young earnest lover. Her “education” of Robert resulted in a fumbling, but incredibly successful, first attempt at oral sex. Rob had proven a quick study and his tongue had learned several successful techniques as Ronnie had experienced her first episode of a man eating her out.

Veronica’s first orgasm under the ministrations of her hunky young neighbor’s talented tongue was massive. Perhaps it was the taboo nature of the risqué tryst? Her body had shaken and she had cried out with unrestrained desperation and joy; more joy and happiness in fact than she could not have ever imagined. If sex was like this then Ronnie quickly decided she wanted MORE! Much more!

It was fortunate indeed that our young besotted Rob had earlier masturbated and had a “release” in the shower. Otherwise his young virgin penis would not have even lasted this long. Feeling the fertile body of the sexy wife he had secretly dreamed of explode under the influence of his mouth was mind-blowing. His cock throbbed and pulsed, but luckily his engorged rod did not self-detonate.

At first when Ronnie’s body had arched off the bed and she had screamed wildly to the ceiling it had terrified young Rob. Was he hurting her? Then he realized the intensity of what was charging through Ronnie’s hot sexy body. He doubled his efforts and lashed his tongue even faster. Veronica’s animal sounds made him keen to impale her sweet pussy with his cock.

Her orgasm from his tongue receding, Ronnie was now spread out on her bed sheet gasping for oxygen. Her face was wearing a big “oh my god” grin. Women who’ve experience similar orgasms will know that grin. Her smile widened and she opened her eyes a slit. Her arms were flopped helplessly to her sides. Her body was sated and empty, completely exhausted by the massive orgasmic explosion that had just sucked all power from her limbs.

Rob began to pull his own body slowly and carefully on top of hers. His hardness, still imprisoned in his white cotton briefs, pressed against her thigh as he settled against her heaving chest. Their joint warmth was a still simmering fire. The slick sheen of sex-sweat lubricated them and helped Rob slide easily over top of his new lover. He had a lot to learn and there has never been such an eager student.

Their eyes met unabashedly and linked in a deep connection, pale blue meeting rich hazel brown. It was the gaze of lovers enjoying their unhindered fusion. There was no need for inadequate devices such as spoken vowels or consonants—words would be superfluous baubles for such an intense moment. Why decorate or embellish that which was perfect?

Without asking Robert kissed her on the mouth. She would be his was the message of his plundering lip attack. This was no novice any longer. His kiss evoked soul-sucking passion; his mouth sucking down with male need and unbridled horny male desire. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth like a vacuum. This was the, “I want you completely” kiss of a man not about to be collared or held back.

Rob’s probing tongue invaded her mouth with no invitation this time. His mouth plundered hers with ever-rising passion, as she surrendered, no energy yet to reciprocate his adoration. And yet as a woman Veronica felt thrilled by her lover’s attack. Even had she been able, why offer any defense? It felt glorious to be kissed so deeply. To be wanted wantonly like this was heavenly. Rob was now taking the lead. He may not have known how to dance, but he somehow knew what to do now.

Under his rabid suckling kisses Ronnie whimpered and closed her eyes. Enveloped by darkness and a new young lover’s passion the long-ignored woman savored the moment. Then feeling some life return to her arms she moved her hands to his briefs and with some wiggling and struggling she managed to pull them off. Finally Rob’s throbbing eight-inches of hardness was free.

With completely instinctual moves they each maneuvered their bodies so Rob’s hard male body was resting between Ronnie’s wide spread legs. Whimpering softly she spread her legs as wide as possible. Her horniness was slowly returning and she reached her left hand down. Sliding her hand between their sweaty bodies she found his hardness and grasped it lightly in her slender hand.

Rob made some weak whimpering sounds of his own at her deft touch. Veronica carefully guided him and he lifted his hips to make it easier. Ronnie directed his steel-hard rod and its bulbous thick head to the slick wet entrance to her love tunnel. Rubbing his cock head on her entrance she arched her neck and moaned. When she rubbed Rob’s thick cockhead over her clit new sensations built. She smiled. Now she understood her body was cooperating and another orgasm would easily be possible. The sex-starved wife had no idea her body would be so responsive.

Getting her lover’s rod good and slick with her copious viscous sex juices Ronnie shifted her hips. Neither one spoke as both were too awkward and bashful. But her desire was intense so she positioned his cock at her opening. The bulbous purplish-red head was poised at her labia and she clenched her eyes shut.

Carl was pretty small so her pussy was still very tight for a married woman. Plus she hadn’t had sex for months and months so it wasn’t exactly like her pussy walls got stretched much. With the cock she hungered for now in position Ronnie moved her hands to cup Rob’s ass. The sex-hungry wife pushed down softly with her hands urging her young lover to enter, to take her as a woman, to join their bodies in a primordial dance of love.

At Ronnie’s gentle urging Rob shifted his hips tentatively and moved forward. He was afraid of hurting her and yet he was desperate to drive in with complete unrestrained lust. Young Rob held back since he was unsure of how a man should “make love” with a cock that wanted only to drive harder and harder? Wouldn’t it hurt a woman to do that he wondered?

“Oh god Rob…..”

Veronica gasped as his cock slid inside. With Rob slowly filling her cavity with his male hardness, a void not only physical, but also emotional, was being filled. Ronnie closed her eyes and let her arms wrap gently around his strong muscular torso. Then she squeezed and held him ever so tightly. She was afraid he might not be real. She squeezed to prove there was a real man in her arms. The deeper he drove the happier and more complete she felt as a woman.

The more experienced woman felt her young lover’s reluctance to thrust completely inside. Rob had paused half way. With subtle urging, a gentle press on his ass from her hands and softly whispered instructions, she urged him on.

“It’s okay darling…..go deeper….it’s okay….”

Her arms squeezed the reluctant Rob reassuringly. Her whispering lips were hot and moist on his ear. The husky loving whisper made his heart soar. To hear Veronica call him “darling” touched a raw nerve of lonely need in the troubled young man.

Inspired by the whisper he carefully advanced his hips and penetrated further into her warm and wet female emptiness. Her slick wet walls offered little resistance as her soaking pussy easily accommodated his large size. It was tight, but not uncomfortable, so Ronnie felt wonderful. Her vagina welcomed the pleasurable feeling of this much larger and more attentive cock into her tunnel of love.

Rob’s rich hazel eyes were now level with Ronnie’s light blue peepers. The unbelieving wife opened her eyes in wonder. Was this really happening? Rob’s hard muscular male body was resting on top of hers supported on his elbows. His hard thick cock was filling her vagina, completing her as a woman.

Lying on the bed Veronica’s pale blue eyes looked up clouded by so many questions and uncertainties—doubts not easily dispelled. How could this handsome young man want an older woman? She had a drunk, abusive husband. She would need to get a divorce. It would be a scandal. He was so young? He was so perfect?

In the midst of love-doubts Ronnie was starting to feel like damaged goods. She felt inadequate and this whole thing felt like it must be wrong. Rob had his whole life ahead of him. He would return from Vietnam. He would have his whole life to live. He would find a beautiful girl his own age. He would go to college and have children. What right did she have to take his love and ruin his life?

At that very moment young Rob looked down. His eyes looked deeply into her troubled mind. His gaze seemed to reach inside her soul. This man filling her with his engorged cock was no longer the timid man-boy of a few hours ago. Robert was becoming a full-fledged man. He stroked her hair tenderly and brushed a few strands from her face. His eyes glowed with lust and desire. She could see that he adored her.

In trying to deny her needs and desires she had been ignoring his. In retreating into her own confused and lonely soul, she had been oblivious to his happiness and joy. Her heart was pounding. Why was he looking at her so strangely? Why were his lips coming so close? The anxiety, the fears, the doubts, they all slipped away like a fog evaporated by the heat of the sun.

Veronica couldn’t hold her self back. She had been lonely and hurt for too long.

“Do you…..”

He shushed her gently with his finger. The tender look in his eyes spoke volumes. His lips pressed down and plundered her mouth once again. His hips thrust forward with a new confidence and she grunted into his mouth. Each of them exhaled at the same time, their breath mingling into a single gas. Robert thrust again harder and harder with each thrust. Oh god she felt so much like a woman. His tongue was filling her mouth and his cock was filling her pussy. Gasping for air he broke off the kiss.

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley



“Do you have any idea how truly beautiful you are?”

Young Rob whispered in a husky gruff male whisper. His rich brown eyes were still plumbing the depths of her pale blue pools. Ronnie blushed and squeezed his torso nervously. She was not used to being called “beautiful”. It made her nervous, yet filled with happiness. A woman can never be called “beautiful” quite enough, but Rob was making a great start.

Robert used the back of his hand to caress Veronica’s soft cheek gently. He gazed at her like a besotted boy in love with his teacher. The older woman averted her eyes, confused by her own modesty. Could this tender perfect young man really have these feelings for her? The new pink blush in her cheeks only served to make her more desirable and irresistible to Rob.

The young man used his index finger to tilt her chin back facing him so their eyes connected again. He forced the woman he was making love with to look into his eyes. Slowly he lowered his lips again. His movements were determined and careful this time. There would be no bashing of teeth and lips. This time it would be perfect. She knew what he was doing and yet she still wondered if this might be a dream.

As their lips touched again whatever uncertainties or hesitations she may have harbored were gone. Veronica responded to this kiss more urgently as a woman. The aroused woman thrust her hips up to feel his cock penetrate to her cervix. Her nails dug into Rob’s shoulders. Her long fingernails were no longer manicured decorative adornments; they had become sex tools allowing her to cling on to the thrusting body of her lover.

Rob grunted an animal-like grunt of lust as he drove forward. Ronnie’s arousal was getting intense in response to her lover’s hot desire. Instinctively she spread her legs wider. Then the horny wife wrapped her toned legs around Rob’s body, linking her ankles to pull him downwards. She wrapped her legs about his hips tightly, pulling Rob’s body tightly into her own. Their joint body heat was like an intense furnace now.

Rob was close to losing control. This was now animal like rutting as much as it was making love. Ronnie was filled to the limit as a woman. When their pelvic bones would smash and grind together her clitoris would sing with joyous pleasure. Her body shook and she felt tremors and contractions she had never experienced before.

This was a new kind of hot messy joining she had not experienced before. Wet, wild and sweaty, it felt glorious to the repressed woman. It was a kind of lovemaking that was new and deliriously perfect. Veronica was feeling a kind of liberation in her soul. Ronnie’s heart was opening and happiness was flooding in to fill the emptiness. Some new feeling of power as a woman possessed her. Without thinking she did something she had never done before.

Ronnie grabbed two fistfuls of Rob’s brown hair. She dug her nails into his scalp to get a good grip. It was a fevered moment and there was no use holding back. Using all the leverage of her petite female body she twisted in a quick “flip” movement. Rob was moving to the side and in one quick motion she had flipped up on top of him. He chuckled in surprise and she giggled. Now she was riding Rob’s body, straddling his hips. Oh god now his cock penetrated her even more deeply. Her giggles soon transformed into sexy groans.

Rob laughed lightly at her audacious move and grabbed a fistful of Veronica’s blonde hair. He pulled her face down to his. With a determined look on his face he kissed her deeply. Using her arms she pushed her body up and looked down at her new lover. She was sitting up mounted on young Rob’s cock. She smiled. She teased his chest playfully with her nails. She shifted her hips slightly.

“Does this feel nice Rob?”

Her young lover grinned up at her like a Cheshire cat.

“I’ve never really been on top.”

She blushed and averted her eyes coyly. His cheeks flushed in sympathy. She shifted her hips slightly while grinding down gently on his cock. The older woman watched pleased as his face contorted in ecstasy. The sexually starved wife couldn’t help giggling at the success of her maneuver. Making love was fun she realized when you had a tender wonderful lover.

As the beautiful blonde began to ride him young Rob could only gaze up in stupefied wonder. He stared at Veronica’s perfect pert breasts, her gorgeous blond hair, her slim waist, and her wider hips; then the feelings overwhelmed him and he closed his eyes. Ronnie’s young neighbor tried to keep control as he grunted and moaned while she thrust up and down on top of him. She began to shift her hips faster. At the same time she dug her nails into his chest as her passion rose.

“Oh god Rob this feels so nice….”

He thrust his hips up off the bed matching the cadence of Veronica’s up-and-down thrusts. Her petite female body was literally riding his hips like a cowgirl. Her orgasm was getting closer. Her blue eyes rolled to the back of her head as she arched her back and drove her pelvis into Rob’s. Her hips ground down in a gyre motion making her clitoris sing entirely new songs. Inside her heart was skipping and performing cartwheels of confused joy.

Veronica’s body was a bundle of tingling tissue. Her palpitating heart was pounding. Her newly inspired pussy was beginning to contract in spasm after spasm on the hard rod she was riding like a Corvette Stingray piston.

Ronnie leaned forward and her gorgeous blonde hair tickled Rob’s chest. Her intoxicating perfume filled his flared nostrils. Her kiss was powered by confused but irresistible lust. She rammed her tongue down to search the depth of his oral cavity for his tonsils. Ronnie had never been this aroused, her body so enflamed by female need.

Rob’s receiving mouth barely responded to her crazed passion. What was up? She giggled and sat back up ending her wild kiss.

“You don’t like me to kiss you?”

He half-groaned and grinned. The young inexperienced lover cracked open the lids of his eyes to peek at her.

“It’s not that Ronnie.”

He squinted his face as she slid her pussy down again. God her pussy was so tight.

“It’s just…..”

His face contorted as he felt her pussy walls contract tightly, squeezing his love muscle.

“I’m trying to last for you. I need to concentrate.”

Veronica beamed and giggled. This man was so cute. He was trying to last so she could have her orgasm with him. She was really falling in love.

“Oh Rob I love you so much…..”

Ronnie felt playful and squeezed her pussy muscles. The aroused young woman gave Rob’s cock a little teasing taste of what she was about to do. He grinned and his hands reached up to play with her erect pink nipples.

“God you are so beautiful…..”

His gruff voice was husky and rough with sexual arousal. She began to ride him with more determination to reach her destination. Ronnie looked down at his strong chest with her heart thumping madly. Who could ever explain the tapestry of contradictions and half-truths, squalid disappointments and battered dreams that had been woven into her life to take her to this point? No she was beyond explaining why she needed this and why it fulfilled her so much.

The young man below her contorted his face in the agony of an almost-orgasm. He was so close. She thrust her hips faster her chest sucking for oxygen. Her own pussy was as near to an explosion as she could ever be. Ronnie was riding the edge of the ecstasy canyon. A little bird whispering in her ear told her that she would soon fall into the canyon’s blissful depths.

“Oh fuck Rob I’m so close baby….”

Hearing Veronica’s guttural gasps of near-orgasm passion Rob jammed his hips up, thrusting his rod deeper than ever before. A yelp of pleasure followed by her nails ripping new tracks in his chest. A cry of desperate arousal let loose—Rob knew his older lover was about to come. This made the young man’s own body tingle and arrive at his own edge. His balls tightened and pulled up into his scrotum getting ready to fire their load.

“Oh god Ronnie……I’ve never….”

Robert’s fingers rolled Ronnie’s hard rubbery nipples. He twisted the pink rubbery pleasure nibs in crazed arousal. The tingles from her aroused breasts melded directly with the hot red fire between her thighs. A recipe of new hot sexual arousal was being cooked up. Her body bucked and jerked on top of Rob’s sweaty flushed torso. That was it. Rob was about to lose control. The dream signals from her nipples made Veronica’s mouth gape open. A second wild cry came out.

“Arrrggghhh…..”

Ronnie’s eyes rolled back. She jammed her hips forward and arched her back like a ballerina. Her nails grasped for patches of Rob’s skin to steady her shaking body. The explosion would be massive she knew. The strange noises Veronica was making were a new kind of inarticulate sex-language.

The aroused woman let loose a carnal babel of incoherent mews, groans, whimpers, yaps and yelps that only Rob could comprehend. A potpourri of sounds spewed forth. A burbling stream of driveling jibber-jabbber that Ronnie would have been amazed to hear had it been recorded and played back to her.

“Oh dear god Rob! This feels so amazing! Don’t stop darling.”

Veronica’s body convulsed with mad tremors. The unloved wife felt her pussy contract in uncontrolled spasms as it grasped onto Rob’s hard jutting cock. Her clit felt like it was on fire, a burning nub of coal. Wave after wave of sexual sensations engulfed her trembling body. Ronnie thrust more frantically as her pubic bone jammed down grinding into Rob’s pelvis to find the friction necessary to set her body alight.

Veronica could never have imagined this moment in her wildest dreams. She was fucking the boy next door. Her body was on fire. She was babbling words of love to a new lover. She was having an illicit affair. Could any of this be true? Could she really be this happy?

Ronnie’s body was so aroused that she felt her hot slick feminine juices’ dripping out of her leaking pussy. The wanton wife’s grasping nails kept digging deeply into Rob’s skin. Her wild gyrations increased in intensity as she rode him frantically approaching her orgasm. Her wild manic twisting made the equally aroused young Rob oblivious to the fact that his lover’s nails were drawing blood. In her uncontrollable lust Ronnie had become a wild feline in heat.

Finally with a downward thrust her fuse was lit. The explosion she had been building towards began. Veronica’s body flopped forward heavily. Her breasts hit his sweaty chest. Her pink lips attached to Rob’s mouth in a hungry mashed joining of sucking and biting; she craved a total uninhibited sexual connection.

Robert’s mouth latched onto hers. His cock twitched and hardened inside her hot channel. The power of the wild thrilling kiss, the sex sounds, her feral bite on his shoulder, her long nails ripping crazy red tracks in his skin, her wildly thrusting hips; Rob groaned hotly into her mouth as her pussy began frantic contractions on his cock. The young man-boy was completely lost. His jutting eight inch cock was ready to capitulate under her violent blissful assault.

“OH GOD Ronnie…..I’m COMmmminngg!”

Her young lover gasped as his balls tightened between his legs. His throaty howl of desire caused Veronica’s final hurdle to drop. Her tinderbox of a body ignited in a fireball of lust. Ronnie’s hips thrashed up and down in a chaotic blur of raging desire. Her whimper yelps mews and cries were animal-like and unbridled as her squally violent orgasm neared. Veronica twisted and bucked up and down on top of his hard rigid pole.

“Rob…..Oh god….Rob…..ROB”

Ronnie gasped as she kept repeating his name like a mantra of love. It seemed the louder and faster she gasped his name in repetition the closer she came to coming.

“It feels so beautiful…..I feel so beautiful….”

Rob’s balls tightened and his cock burned as a lava-like load of hot cum shot out. His body jerked up off the mattress and his eyes clenched tightly rolling to the back of his head. In the midst of her own orgasm Ronnie watched in wonder as her lover’s face twisted in in wild contortions of uncontrolled passion. Rob’s strong hands gripped onto her taut ass pulling her down onto his hardness. She felt him drive in so deeply it scared her. His gasping voice was a throaty half-whisper as he mouthed the words the sad young wife had dreamed of her whole life.

“I love you so much Ronnie…..”

Ronnie’s hot body shuddered and shook several times as wave after wave swept over her and her orgasm peaked. The word “love” had made her peak reach an even higher summit. Her mouth gaped open with a gasping cry of utter bliss.

Veronica’s pussy walls constricted wildly. Rob felt the irregular spasms grasp onto his cock as he bit down onto his lover’s shoulder. His mind was empty of any conscious thought, a blank white space that felt filled only with Ronnie and her love. Rob suddenly grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair—in an unexpected instant he lost control. Whatever had taken control of his body was so powerful that all thought cleared from his brain and he lived only in the moment.

Gone over the edge the aroused young man spilled himself into her. His balls emptied. They kept thrusting in crazed unison as their simultaneous orgasms seemed to last forever. But soon the intensity abated a fraction and Veronica’s body began to drift into the orgasmic after-glow of a woman fully sated. Rob’s own explosion quickly ended as his seed shot deep into her slick wet hot pussy. His arms flopped exhausted to his sides as his male body slumped and lost all energy. His hips stopped moving. He was empty physically and emotionally.

Ronnie’s sweet ripe body also expired as quickly as it had exploded. Even the remaining burning embers of sexual arousal were receding. She let her limp body flop forward onto her naked young lover’s heaving chest. Ronnie happily felt his seed dripping down her pussy. She gently laid her head on his chest. The contented woman could feel his heart pounding. She loved the warmth of his torso, the smell of his sweaty body; but most of all she loved the sound of his pounding heart.

Tenderly Veronica placed her right hand over his cardiac pump. She felt it thump as his chest rose and fell seeking air to replenish his sated body. One of Rob’s strong arms curled up and his large hand stroked her hair. His other arm wrapped around her slim waist in a loving embrace. Young Rob let out a soft murmur of happiness. Veronica murmured softly in reply. These sounds were murmurs of intimacy, of being a couple. There was no need to speak. Their bodies and minds were like one.

______________________________

Yes there would be many questions to address in the coming years. History would carry on regardless of the feelings of these two entangled lovers now lying in a sweaty heap on the sheets. The war would carry on.

No one would ever pen an aria of anger over Rob’s death or even take note. There would be no valedictory farewell speeches or books written to mark his passing. No one would record the personal tragedy of these two young people. No eloquent tirade would appear in the New York Times. Yet they had this special moment together—and no one could ever take that away.

Rob somehow found the energy to move Ronnie’s head. He shifted her face. He leaned forward bending his neck to kiss the tip of her nose. She was unused to this tenderness. Her husband had never done any of this with her. She blushed and brushed his cheek with her hand. They had said things and done things neither had ever expected. Now they were in uncharted intimate and deep waters.

Ronnie kissed her lover’s chin and ran her fingers languidly through his tousled brown hair. Their eyes connected and both smiled. She traced her hails down his neck admiring the curves of his hard male body. She wanted all of him to her self.

“Just stay. Sleep with me.”

With that they drifted off into sleep in each other’s arms. They were both content in a way neither had ever been in their entire lives. To be together, to be one with another person, allowed them a new peaceful sleep.

Soon enough, in a few weeks in fact, Rob would be leaving for Fort Polk in Louisiana. He would attend Advanced Infantry Training (“AIT”) at a place called “Tiger Ridge”. A movie called “Tigerland” would later be made by Hollywood in the way they like to glamorize all such experiences. Rob would have been able to tell you, had he returned, that real life was not at all like a Hollywood movie.

In 1970 the anti-war sentiment was running so high that the US Army command at Fort Polk cancelled the Armed Forces Day celebration that year. By that time drill sergeants could tell you that soldiers went AWOL rather than complete basic. “Trainees” also had difficulty coming in and out of Leesville on the Greyhound. Allegations have been raised that trainees were spit upon? Other vets have disputed that fact. Rob would die in ’72 so we can’t ask him to verify it one way or another.

At Tiger Ridge the US Army had built the replica of a Vietnamese village. The idea was to expose troops to real battle conditions. Signs were put up that read “Fight-Win” and “Bong the Cong”. Each Friday at Fort Polk 2000 trainees would graduate from AIT. The climate in Louisiana was so hot, humid and oppressive the trainees would chant, “Rat shit, cat shit, bucket full of bat shit. Chicken pluckin’ mother fuckin, A-2-1”, as a bonding rite every time they got to sit down and take a rest.

Basic was not easy in 1970 when Rob had to do it. To get into the chow hall, the soldiers had to go back and forth across a set of handlebars. And walking was not allowed in the company area – soldiers had to run. On marches, if somebody fell out, the troops would have to carry him and his equipment.

The barracks in Tigerland had to be spotless when the platoon left for training missions. At Fort Polk, Rob would learn how to use a floor buffer like a professional. None of the trainees loved Fort Polk—the GI’s in Rob’s company would come to affectionately refer to it as “Fort Puke Lousyanna”.

All of this lay in the future. In the middle of that first night together Rob woke up. He was not used to sleeping with a woman beside him. He was not used to sleeping naked. Maybe Ronnie had moved? He awoke with a raging hard-on. He gazed at Ronnie in the half-light and thought she looked so beautiful. A strand of hair was stuck to her cheek.

Ronnie perhaps felt him move. In a sleepy voice she murmured. The slumbering naked wife asked why he was up. Soon they were kissing again. Rob couldn’t help it. She couldn’t help it. They were languid and it all felt like slow motion. Rob climbed on top of her warm body. They pulled the covers tightly about their necks making the sheets into their own cocoon of love. This time there was no urgency. It was slow and unhurried. They were both half-asleep and yet the connection felt so perfect.

Ronnie simply spread her legs and let young Rob take her. To have her body made love to not once, but twice in a few hours made her feel so special. Neither one had a huge orgasm, but for each they felt comforted. The connection they had felt earlier was reaffirmed. Any feeling of awkwardness was left behind. Rob repeated his soft whispered declarations of love. Ronnie likewise stroked his hair and assured him his love was reciprocated.

Rob only made small whimpering sounds the second time he came. The tremors Ronnie felt were tiny, but extremely satisfying. This was more love making than wild sex. For this Ronnie was thankful. As a woman she treasured the softness and tenderness of the second time. It was a slow and patient coupling of experienced lovers. The two adoring lovers fell asleep in each other’s arms a second time.

For most of us there will be a point at middle age of looking forward and looking back. A point when you are a couple and time has passed and experiences have molded your lives together. Rob and Veronica will never have this moment. And yet there are still a few weeks to go before he will leave Ronnie’s life forever. Our journey together will continue a little longer.

To be continued……..

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments